Someone's going to get fucking killed over this meme aren't they

someone's going to get fucking killed over this meme aren't they

Attached: Screenshot_20190716-142636_Firefox.jpg (1080x1059, 639K)

Other urls found in this thread:

perfectdark.fandom.com/wiki/Area_52
youtube.com/watch?v=B-CCeiMIQhc
youtube.com/watch?v=AecJ4Vi_zqk
loc.gov/rr/frd/Military_Law/Military_Law_Review/pdf-files/27607F~1.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=NvIJvPj_pjE
youtu.be/qlvvlVn2D5Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

good
how do these idiots not know that there are fucking warnings around area 51 that say they are authorized for lethal force

I hate zoomer memes so much

Why the FUCK are celebrities feeding this shit? all these "I'm IN" snapchats are making it worse

>the /x/ purge will happen in your lifetime
Finally, it's been too long since the good old days.

It's literally a joke
If someone is dumb enough to go they deserve to get domed from a mile away

Have they got 1 million bullets?

You realize the majority of those are fake, right? Surely someone this stupid doesn't actually exist, right?

hey guys, what if we all jump at the same time to push the earth out of global warming?

Attached: 1541667182853.jpg (540x720, 19K)

Considering it's a literal "shoot to kill" permission after they pass certain perimeter point, yes.

Darwin awards incoming. Hopefully they show up and try some shit. I'd love to see the fat POG security guards get some trigger time on zoomers.

How did this even start? Suddenly memes about area 15 raid started popping up. It's not even that funny

>off topic thread on Yea Forums
>3 day ban
>off topics thread on Yea Forums
>guaranteed replies

Attached: 35B0DF02-84D7-40EB-952C-226FD460526C.png (711x613, 218K)

Imagine believing this

>trick them into thinking we're going to raid area 51
>They pull a ton of soldiers and extra ammo to the base to defend it
>Everyone actually goes to area 52 because no one is watching it

they have gatling gun and landmines

>he thinks that they will stay strong when a couple of people get killed

>laughs in 3,000 rounds per minute

Attached: mfw.png (1274x711, 903K)

Why don't artists commit suicide like this?

Ever wonder why you never hear about anyone infiltrating area 51?

But how many bullets? You need one per person at least, assuming every shot is a kill

>browsing Yea Forums

BIG THINK

Area 51 no doubt has fuck all in it anymore, ever since it got revealed they probably moved to an actual secret location with all that cool shit.

>area 52
fellow perfect dark fan
perfectdark.fandom.com/wiki/Area_52

If it happens and somebody dies they can blame trump.
If it happens and nobody dies and no aliens are found blame Trump
>if it doesnt happen, blame trump
>if it happens and the aliens are shooting the people while the guards laugh their asses off....blame trump

Imagine if that many people could unite to attempt to find the truth about a real issue, like Jewish power and influence.

Attached: 235235.jpg (1235x551, 129K)

I unironically hope everyone that tries this is executed and I'll dab on their zoomer corpse

They shot a guy dead last year trying to drive in.

Haven't you heard? On Yea Forums, you can only get banned for on-topic threads.

people try it all the fucking time. mentally ill people have been streaming into rachel, NV for decades before going on to attempt to penetrate the perimeter. you don't hear about it because they get caught immediately, arrested, hit with heavy charges, and go to jail. its not news when a mentally ill person goes to jail

more then enough for anyone who actually tries to get in

>Liberals
>Challenge US Government
Yeah that's gonna be a lot of dead snowflakes and trannys.

Nah, unless some idiot aspie pulls a gun on the cops.
Unless you get onto the actual base, local cops deals with trespassers.

you'll still get banned here, only they leave the threads up

the best alien shit is probably underground, they'll just mill outside like retards because they don't have the elevator password.

have sex

Eh it probably is still used as a USAF base to test new technologies and aircraft. It's still in a very remote area and why it was originally put there. But yeah the most secretive things are probably somewhere else that isn't so high on the public's radar.

>cops shoot niggers whenever they want
>this retard thinks the ARMY can't shoot whoever they want on a military installation

>start watching Lupin 3
>go on Yea Forums asking for some other 70s anime that's lesser known
>get bitched out that I'm off topic and fuck off to /r/
>they say I should know the animes first before coming to Yea Forums

fuck them

They don't have landmines

We’re the taxpayers, we should have access to the facility. We literally pay them.

Do you seriously expect people to keep trying to get in after they start seeing others around them getting shot and dying? They may be stupid but they aren't literal zombies

Perfect time for an infiltration on some other US base and steal some nukes

this
fuck this board

It literally says lethal force will be used on the signs surrounding the area

uncle jebidiah has more than that stored under his mattress

military has literal non-lethal heat rays and the MOTHER FUCKING BROWN NOISE

They've probably got that much to spend on one person

>not 1 reply points out that 1 million clicks on Facebook =/= 1 million people actually attending the even
It would be impressive if they got 5% of that.

hopefully

Slow news cycle rn, MSM probably paid some social media influencers to push this.

OR legit foreign influence trying to put the US government in a position where they are forced to kill their own citizens and take an ugly PR hit

We can only hope

lel what did the signs do

Attached: C6FFC6F2-DF9B-4F21-B481-B1B6341B932A.jpg (1042x533, 179K)

based Yea Forums
Yea Forums subhumans SEETHING

the first to get the jetpack gets to stay on my board!

this is really very embarrassing

Kek’d and checked

Obsessed

If it helps, I got a two day ban because jannies didn't close that incel thread up featuring that Asian guy until it reached 300+ posts (I was unironically telling them to man up and stop blaming their looks for everything).

They are just slow on Yea Forums, regardless pic related

Attached: fuck jannies and fuck mods.jpg (750x1000, 509K)

this is more than enough to put holes in every last one of them

Attached: 02749052-1897-416A-A8E4-28101737B5A7.jpg (1070x803, 633K)

They wouldn't risk killing an innocent unarmed person. They could sue for a shit ton.

They got aliens

>They could sue for a shit ton
And they'd lose.

Lethal force won’t even be necessary. They can shoot off a couple hundred tear gas grenades and fire off some warning shots and everyone will disperse. This whole idea is just insane, they won’t even be able to get close.

ONE MILLION PANTS SHITTERS

THANK YOU BASED BROWN NOISE
H
A
N
K

Y
O
U

B
A
S
E
D

B
R
O
W
N

N
O
I
S
E

IMAGINE THE SMELL
M
A
G
I
N
E

T
H
E

S
M
E
L
L

>please spoon feed me animez
Google.com

>posting the same picture and thread every day
>wahhh why did I get banned

Yes, sir. Calling in to report some nice digits. Thank you sir, I'll certainly keep up the good work.

Attached: 1545774793460.jpg (500x385, 23K)

They literally killed a guy for trying to breach the perimeter last year. They can do whatever they want. Sorry but the law doesn’t apply to the military and it definitely doesn’t apply to military operating secret bases.

>brown noice
That's so not real

>lol dont ask real people on an international message board just use google, youll find a nice reddit link and some "top 10" list from a clickbait site
sure thing pal

what if half the people who show are actually Ayyyys eanting their shit back

and the other half are reptilians irl shitposting and memespouting

It's going to be fun to watch

Attached: Wotw.webm (640x360, 2.97M)

>enter restricted military area with signs everywhere telling you will be shot if you enter
>UM EXCUSE WTF HOW COULD YOU SHOOT ME I'M FUCKING AMERICAN FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE!!!

The jokes on y'all. I'll be at area 53 scavengeing some singularity stuff and inviting an alien waifu on a date.

They could but they would lose because the military has a right to kill anyone trying to sneak into a base.

this
feed this board

Let's see them aliens
youtube.com/watch?v=B-CCeiMIQhc

JESUS CHRIST YOU'RE LITERALLY RETARDED

Attached: 236235.jpg (590x445, 60K)

It was a joke started by some Australian guy who has since apologized and removed the page he put up.

The Civil War could get started off because of some actual brainlets getting shot up. Amazing

Is he wrong, libtard? The Left is full of mentally ill mutants slowly dying of diabetes yet these monsters think they'd win a second civil war despite also not having any guns lol

THIS IS A PSYOP BY THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT TO DRAW ATTENTION AWAY FROM ALIENS

IN A RECENT INTERVIEW WITH TUCKER CARLSON, PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP BASICALLY SAID HE CAN NEITHER CONFIRM NOR DENY THE EXISTENCE OF ALIENS.

This petition is set up by the united states government so that people will raid area 51,find nothing and then lose interest. Why would you announce a raid months before it happens? The US government will have moved everything of value away from the site before hand. The government is tricking everyone right now.

> the quality of posts is extremely important to the community.

Don't even bother wasting your time, idiots. Nothing in there is worth dying for.

And the right isn’t too? Left wing, right wing, all part of the same bird ;^)

>They could sue

Attached: 1520251018723.png (513x834, 410K)

imagine if someone allahu akbars

haha thatd be so random haha

subscribe to pewdipie

>posting cia will get you baned
>sneed and off topic posts are ok
wtf?

Attached: banned4.png (890x337, 88K)

Cuckservatives can't stop sucking cocks

>civilian cops deal with tresspassers on a top secret military installation

Attached: 1563249345228.jpg (1024x681, 110K)

No you're a fucking complete retard if you think they would open fire on a crowd of thousands of people even if legally authorised, it would a political disaster

Sneed this board?

BRRRRRRRRT

Reckon someone will die from the heat and that's it

Go outside and take some fresh air

They're trying to distract political dissenters from the Epstein scandal. The alien disinfo has been manufactured to distract (the dumber) people who question the government from the beginning.

Attached: aLiEnS.jpg (570x244, 31K)

remember that time some liberals said they were going to overthrow the us government on a fixed date and a dozen people showed up? its going to be like that

Probably now they do. Whenever shit like this goes down, military installations all basically make everyone's life shit by forcing them to do extra drills, take extra precautions, go to briefings, stay later, etc. -t. guy who is in the military.

Lets also no ignore the fact that
>People are generally cowards/have an instinct for survival, once a few people got shot at the masses would leave
>Anything worth seeing in Area 51 would be inaccessible to regular people, at best you'd see what could already be seen from google maps up close by storming Area 51

This entire thing is stupid, I want to see people do it just to see what the response would be.

This just shooting some rando no cares about is nothing, Imagine someone livestreaming it and they see people being turned into mincemeat. The outrage would be massive nationwide. Most people are bootlickers.

The extended perimeter (literal miles of mountains and paths) are networked with ground sensors, IR cameras and god knows what else just to keep an eye on things. Local PD plus base security run patrols throughout the countryside to keep people from even getting on top of mountains a dozen miles away to get a look at the place with telescopic lenses. I know it's a meme and everyone's having a laugh on social media but half of me wants some retarded zoomer to show up in his Iron Man halloween suit and get capped.

>BRRRRRRRRT

Attached: 15600136652426251084382430494691.png (594x582, 41K)

Can't wait for these retarded zoomers get dropped off by their moms only to realise there's like a 15 mile walk from the nearest road to the actual base

I know people just think it's le funny meme xD but this is a military installation, you're going to be killed if you try to enter. What if there's a terrorist group that are just pretending to be "in on the meme" but actually want to infiltrate and assume control of a US military base? They aren't going to take those chances

*Most people are not bootlickers

>running into the base from the ground
>not jumping from a plane and parachuting in

retards

Tons of people have already tried this. They were promptly met by dudes in humvees with ARs.
>move any closer and we'll shoot you dead
>crowd: oh shit aight
and thats the end of the meme

You do realize that you have to travel for miles of private reserve land before you get to the base right?
The cops are the ones who deals with trespassers.

>high tech alien weapons
>still using bullets

>nothing worth dying for

Attached: area 51.png (709x628, 445K)

this, they probably expect to have a party like 100 yards from the fence, holding alien signs and shit. In reality they will be in the middle of nowhere and wont even get to see the base. If anyone even shows up that is.

#occupyarea51

Attached: chad stance.jpg (410x658, 75K)

>WHERE WE DROPPIN BOYS?
these are the type of people that made this FB group

Attached: https___blogs-images.forbes.com_davidthier_files_2018_02_Capture-14.jpg (960x556, 73K)

But what is actually inside Area 51?

Attached: 1507270167205.png (243x243, 12K)

Is this some zoomer meme or a boomer meme? I can't tell anymore

>inb4 100 fat /k/ommandos show up with nuggets and dragon dildos but promptly die of dehydration after walking 2 miles

those definitely are ayyy eyes

Some retard gets shot dead about once per year here. Anyone speeding towards a military gate is considered to have intent to destroy people or property. When you're the sucker on guard duty, negotiating with a speeding madman is not in your brain housing group. A mph vehicle covers nearly a football field in 3 seconds. You go from daydreaming about pussy/video games to holy fucking shit real quick.

Attached: MCAS-Miramar-generic-0801_2.jpg (653x367, 51K)

Guess WHO else is going to Area 51
#ProjectBlueBookSeason2

Attached: IMG_20190716_220139.jpg (2048x2030, 569K)

probably some prototype aircraft systems like new engines/sensors/stealth things.

Probably military testing.

Guys what if the ayliens are mind controlling everyone to go there so they can take over all their bodies and escape and shit

Attached: 1534962468966.jpg (495x495, 72K)

most of the guards are sociopath incels and willing mass murderers

this is intentional

Zoomer, but boomers are nostalgic for Area 51 alien stuff so they joined in

Don't worry about it. Just some neat planes and shit that aren't mass produced. For instance the stealth choppers they used to get Bin Laden.

I really hope are based military kills all these zoomer faggots with an airstrike instead.

If they allowed spoon feeding reqs that would be 90% of the posts. There is a board dedicated to answering those questions, use it you lazy fuck. Or just go to fucking mal and look down the list, it's even sorted by year.

>I'm putting together a team.

Attached: 1560970345116.jpg (300x300, 64K)

id be a pain to plan and execute an one million human airdrop.
it would be great to see it happen and actually pulling it off.

I've been up to the stop sign. There's a big old dirt track road that leads to the base that's about 15 miles long and you can be seen approaching by the cammo dudes perched on the hills. it's pretty kino desu

you do realize that even a standard turrent will just tear apart a couple of people with just 1 bullet

why are weebs so pissy about recs?
there's tons of threads on Yea Forums Yea Forums /hist/ etc about asking what else is good based on a director/author and yet autists Yea Forums fags refuse to tell anyone anything like muh secret insider club

Why do you guys only like meemees until normies start doing them? Fun fact: this meme started on Facebook by normies

More than likely aliens were there at some point or another. But they do test aircraft there as well. It wouldn't surprise me at all if the government has some sort of agreement with aliens where they give us some technology they regard as worthless in exchange for permission to have free reign abducting people/running experiments or something of the type. It'd be like a research agreement of sorts, just a really fucked up one.

I'm going to go no matter what just to see what happens. I know some idiot will try to get in and they'll get shot, baka

>They could sue
t. amerilard

Attached: 1510187464033.png (807x403, 133K)

50mph*

Attached: drive-carefully.png (416x299, 20K)

Wtf I didn't type baka I typed in baka

So say they even make it to the entrance/doors, how the fuck do they expect to get in? Do they think it's just some shutter door and a big warehouse with cool alien stuff in?

I bet the inside must be like a maze with various levels and sealed off areas.

based

everybody remember occupy wall street lmao? probably hurt more small businesses than anything

>turrent
u wot mateeee

it was a cover up for test planes. Only literal boomer retards and zoomers would think aliens at this point.

Nothing outside there is worth living for either...

Just some prototypes for new propulsion, navigation and high-altitude systems. Maybe some new radar prototypes, there is definitely no alien technology in here.

In ancient times, a warband of battle hardened warriors could be routed by a few too many casualties, now imagine what courage and willingness to die for literally nothing a fat redditor has

>how the fuck do they expect to get in?
jutsus

>one per person
Lmao.
If they all bumrush in a massive deep crush then a single high calibre bullet would easily go through a few people.

>tfw you know that at least one retard is going to actually try this and get killed
I can't wait

Attached: 1468726262.jpg (750x725, 88K)

It's people like you that are dumb enough to be storming the place.

>Thinking USA retards have alien technology or could even go near it without getting a lethal radiation dose

Attached: 1563289469627.png (1880x1600, 803K)

Wishful thinking.

Fucking stupid nigger new faggot

Go back

If there are deaths at Area 51 on September 20th, it will be Trumps fault. Only Trumps hateful regime would give the military permission to kill.

Area 51 started as a base for reverse engineering of enemy aircraft and development of fighter airplanes. Nowadays it's used for R&D on all kinds of experimental weapons. This is well known, so I honestly don't get why this has become such an issue. It's almost like an attempt to distract people, but other than the massive global arrests of celebrity pedophiles, not much is going on. So what could it be?

TRIGGERED

Why do you retards always seek to ruin threads with these kind of comments?

Attached: 1563289774116.png (1880x1600, 1.04M)

Whatever newfag

one million motherfuckers did this at the base in desert. They leaned in too far and rippen through the mesosphere above. I guess it fling them about a quasispace away before they landed in Arilou's backyard.

They still use the same Area 51, but there's a huge "fuck off earth niggers" patch over one of those triangles in the night sky.

If they actually pull this off and the military just rolls over, it will effectively end this country, because it will be the biggest signal ever that all bets are off and all rules can be broken.

Based and redpilled. Trump is just another stooge though, don't forget.

Based

>implying they'll need to kill the raiders
the base will just phase out of this plane of existence like they did with the USS Philadelphia over 70 years ago

youtube.com/watch?v=AecJ4Vi_zqk

Attached: large.jpg (500x489, 45K)

>yfw they use all the experimental weapons on the zoomers and it's livestreamed for our conveinence
Looking forward to seeing those idiots getting turned into goo, lads.

The footage will be some of the best ever. Hoping there will be some live streaming of whatever happens. I'm guessing they'll use tear gas, water cannons, and anti-riot microwaves.

Translation made with Google of my thoughts about this phenomenon

"Yesterday I reflected on this question of the memetic invasion of Area 51 and came to the conclusion that it could be considered a transposition in modern times of the classical Epic. A large-scale battle against the forces of the ever-hated government to conquer an installation that has been the pinnacle of mystery for at least half a century. Autism warriors who managed to capture this dark and romantic stronghold would be rewarded with mythical loot consisting of space weapons, alien friends and galactic waifus. Obviously these heroes today instead of being mythical Greek heroes that sail the Mediterranean with their ships are humble boys who spend their time surfing the net, without ever having succeeded in having heroic exploits in their squalid and miserable lives, an intrinsic need of human being. Many would fall, but theoretically to be used as human shields are the bands of "untouchables" such as furry, bronies, otaku, etc., which plague the internet with their unwelcome presence. In conclusion this is just a fantasy, but it would satisfy the needs of many people if it were actually implemented."

baka

Attached: baka.jpg (360x345, 32K)

Show me them aliens

Attached: theylive.jpg (800x414, 48K)

If there are deaths on Sept.20th because a bunch of frivolous retards thought they could circumvent federal law and sovereignty by being frivolous retards, so be it. If this is how this clownshow era gets reminded that there are in fact dire consequences for mass stupidity, so be it. I hope the dumbest of the dumb are on the front fucking line that day.

Attached: 1558658961813.png (900x803, 612K)

>STOP MAKING FUN OF DRUMPF REEEE

Attached: safespace-for-drumpfy-maga-ag-pol-6236096.png (500x505, 89K)

>in here

Attached: 134.png (470x364, 107K)

>some crewmen never went back
Xen must be fun

fuck drumpf for messing with my bitcoins

Attached: yanggang.jpg (940x620, 127K)

>If an injury is caused by the unprivileged or excessive use of force in protecting government property, the injured party could conceivably seek compensation either from the individual serviceman or, under the principle of respondent superior, from the United States.

>A formidable obstacle to any civil action directly against the United States, however, is the fact that claims based on assault, battery, false imprisonment, and false arrest, all the
torts most likely to be committed in connection with the defense of government property, are specifically excluded from the Federal Tort Claims Act.? Nor are such claims payable administratively.

(loc.gov/rr/frd/Military_Law/Military_Law_Review/pdf-files/27607F~1.pdf p.82-83)

ya, you can sue :^)

Attached: jfc.jpg (953x835, 95K)

>Commit federal crime
>They could sue for a shit ton.
America everyone.

>implying the guy he replied to isn't some pro-trump faggot who only comes here to say anti-trump shit in every thread

There's bound to be some fucked up prototype riot control stuff in there. It could be kino to watch.

I got your dubs Jesus

Attached: Rollin On Dubs - The Way We Roll rear.jpg (985x768, 605K)

SOON

youtube.com/watch?v=NvIJvPj_pjE

based ayy

>he doesn't know about the government buses in the nearby settlements which arrive and depart from locations precisely at set times every Monday,Wednesday and Friday.
>he doesn't know about the private passenger jets for A51 staff which the buses pick up
>he doesn't know the entire main highway that runs by it is bugged for nearly 10 miles each way to monitor conversations inside the cars
>he doesn't know about the unmarked blacked out perimeter guards that can instantly be on scene with weapons armed and ready within 30 seconds of an alert.
>he doesn't know about the armoured ground convoys for Groom Lake executives
>he doesn't know about the white sands tunnel complex
>he doesn't know that the real aliens are at Nightmare Hall and A51 surface base is used exclusively for normies to be tricked

I went there once. I stepped over the boundary line. Just ONE step and got visited by 4 blacked out SUV's carrying unmarked guards wearing black,with earpieces and sunglasses. They let me go with a warning after I simply said I was just testing if the stories about the guards were true. I was watched for the next 2 days before I left the area.

Aliens aren't at Area 51. A51 is for experimental weaponry and aircraft every country has sites like that.

Wait what get filtered to baka

Damn that's an aesthetically pleasing sign.

Attached: 1552025768724.png (854x480, 286K)

>implying anyone will ever be allowed to see the footage
The CIA would wipe that shit off the internet before a single person saw it, guaranteed.

the idea they would keep anything important there since it became such a big meme is dumb anyway

I imagine every country has an 'area 51' where they do secret military stuff. Storm one of those and you'd get killed for sure, luckily for us, the American one has a running alien meme, so retards will quite possibly be dumb enough to try and storm it.

nice thoughts, I'm stealing them to use as my own

Yea Forums is just a /pol/ Yea Forums hybrid colony at this point

You can't sue someone if you're dead.

Nice larp but I feel stupider for reading it

5%? Man, it'll be impressive if 1000 people show up to that.

baka

Attached: 4_chan_riot_crew.jpg (1023x811, 232K)

>They could sue

Hahaha what the fuck how are Americans even real

See? This is what idiots like this faggot are absolutely counting on.

Even if I really like the idea, would it be only for testing how far the US army is willing to go to protect it's assets against it's own citizens,
we all know how this is going to end: people start marching towards area 51 (protip: it's a long fucking way from the border to the actual base),
then the US army detonates/drops bombs in front of the protesters. A bunch of people are definitely going to suffer hearing damage,
some may also get slightly injured from small projectiles flying off, but most importantly, everyone will be scared shitless and run back to their sweet sweet homes. The end.

>I'm going to threaten national security and trespass and pilfer a sensitive installation of my country's armed forces

they would be stopped, and would deserve to be stopped

OBSESSED

>US army

HAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

How massively ignorant are you people?

oh shit

Attached: 1401332314940.jpg (231x218, 7K)

>Why would you announce a raid months before it happens
If this were not a joke so people could have enough time to be aware of said event. Are you fucking stupid? Is the only way an event "authentic" if it's sprung a day before and a million people show up? That doesn't sound like "muh psyop" to you? hahaha you are retarded.

>turrent

Attached: peng.jpg (400x400, 16K)

Are you retarded?
The US government has killed tens of millions the last half century. They don't give a shit.

Last summer the Israelis gunned down over 10,000 Palestinians at the border protests and no one gave a shit and the US was sucking jewish cock while tanks and snipers were opening fire on crowds of people at the opening of the US embassy in Jerusalem.

with suing.

Attached: 1560803096082.png (756x683, 250K)

youtu.be/qlvvlVn2D5Q

So what you're saying is...

Scientology is right and aliens live inside all of us?

Attached: 1559563991332.jpg (573x493, 43K)

>tens of millions of people

get the fuck away from me you fucking retarded foreigner

It's fascinating the confidence with which people can believe completely baseless claims. I have no dount that not a single person will make it on the base but if they did, they would - undoubtedly - be cut down. As an obvious consequence of the very nature of the institution, ublic opinion means very little to the military.

Only 5 people are going to show up to this "raid" and they will most likely give up before reaching the border of the base.

Anybody going? We should do a meet up there

Please enlighten us.

Zoomers will all be streaming, if it happens the threads will be great.

Nigger, mutts (including the army) are some of the most trigger happy murderous cunts on earth.

What's Nightmare hall?
I'm glad you liked them

Except its fact and if you add in the US atrocities in pre 1950's the numbers get larger.

Well, if someone does, one less idiot in the breeding pool. I'm honestly okay with this.

Me :)

the site is operated by the US airforce

are you a retard? I'm on Yea Forums of course you are

try reading a book you fucking fatass

you're a mongoloid

>reddit spacing

Attached: 08D7D876-4933-4B12-95DF-BFABE9CFF732.jpg (250x202, 8K)

>Reply to a completely on-topic thread discussing Television and Film on Yea Forums: Television and Film
>Try to post later only to find out your one of the lucky few who were mass-thread banned for 3-days for "replying to off-topic posts"
>you realize that they always make it a 3-days because if you appeal someone not-retarded reads it and reverses the ban.

Attached: sneed.jpg (768x1024, 81K)

Isn't there bound to be landmines scattered around the approach? Not to mention snipers and deterrents?

I seriously doubt some twitter faggot out for memes will continue approaching after seeing someone get killed.

your kind will never learn

This

>With regard to the individual serviceman, the possibility of criminal liability to both state and federal governments must be considered in addition to any possible civil liability for damages. It has long been recognized that an officer of the United States is not subject to the criminal sanctions of a state for acts done within the scope of his duties.

>Akshually
Kill yourself, loser

That's just the tip of the iceberg nigga!

Attached: conspiacry.png (954x1168, 1.79M)

Attached: E646431E-EDD8-4A01-9037-7BB939419B87.jpg (680x499, 48K)

the real world is just like half life

>I seriously doubt some twitter faggot out for memes will continue approaching after seeing someone get killed.
this. everyone will collectively shit themselves and run away the moment one person dies.

Oh so you were being pedantic, I get it.

>IN A RECENT INTERVIEW WITH TUCKER CARLSON, PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP BASICALLY SAID HE CAN NEITHER CONFIRM NOR DENY THE EXISTENCE OF ALIENS.
You are aware how giant the universe is right? With limitless possibilities...

>posting Dullest also gets you B&

Attached: well done janny well done janny.jpg (1344x504, 195K)

Damn wrong image, never mind who give a shit lmao XD
>closes thread never to return

relatives can

>hurr I got called out for being full of shit
>it was just a technicality, my whole perspective isn't massively flawed from no knowledge whatsoever

>this off topic Area51 thread stays up for hours