Netflix cuts out horrific suicide scene from 13 Reasons Why to encourage more suicides!

>have scene that shows how gross and scary and lonely and sad suicide actually is
>edit it out and leave the stuff where people obsess about and give attention to the girl that commits suicide so people think they will also be obsessed over, get attention and have people make a big fuss over your death

Is Netflix trying to encourage MORE suicide by taking out the horror of suicide and leaving only the drama that only happens in teen hourlongs?

Is Netflix /ourguy/ for making roasties think suicide isn't all that bad so they do it more?

Attached: Screenshot_20190716-105548_1.png (720x652, 241K)

>auto-censoring your own content
top fucking kek, worst than a dictatorship censoring committee

Didn't they also cut out the dying cat scene from Devilman Crybaby?

I dunno

Maybe they should self censor the whole show

>less suicide awareness
>more implied jailbait sex

don't see a problem here, a lot of shows are on the whole "let's watch degenerate kids fuck each other in the butt" kick. it's RAW and REAL.

They did in S2 by way of retconning and ruining the whole show.

who gives a shit this fucking show is garbage for 14 year old girls

That's good but I meant that they should remove it from the catalog.

You saw it

Anyone have the scene? I cant find it on youtube

The scene where he gets cut in half? Pretty sure that's still in.

No the scene when theyre kids and Ryo wants to save the cat but Lucifer explains it will die so he kills it

There's a webm somewhere

ANYONE HAVE THE WEBM OF THE SUICIDE SCENE???????

We must preserve it for posterity. For we are Yea Forums, bastion of history and paladins of what is good and right on this innernets.

I have the suicide squad

>can’t show a roastie killing herself
>can show a harmless young boy getting assraped to bleeding point with a mop handle

Yep... society is “sexist” towards women...

>encouraging netflix users to commit suicide in mass

Now that's what I call based

Did he steal this scene from the Evangelion manga?

>series about suicide
>retard teens watchers kill themselves.

what are they expecting?

have sex

its nothing. she sits in the tub and cuts each forearm vertically and shivers and passes out.

Is it really ruined if the whole show was garbage to begin with?

wait that is not realistic at all.

Based. Netflix users should be removed from the gene pool.

>did an older manga steal this scene from a newer show that stole a ton of work?
???

Is the cat killing scene even in the Devilman manga? I read it a decade ago so I don't remember, I thought the scenes with Ryo and Akira as kids were Crybaby originals

Psycologist said that showing that scene would be dangerous to unestable people and netflix yet showed the scene. So is good for me

No, it's not in the Devilman manga. But it is in the Evangelion manga with Kaworu and Shinji. The two series were influenced by each other in an obvious back-and-forth.