ITT: Kino directors who piss off trannies

ITT: Kino directors who piss off trannies

Attached: MV5BMTY1NjAzNzE1MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNTk0ODc0._V1_UX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_[1].jpg (214x317, 12K)

why does he piss em off?

>REEEEEE WHY X-FILES MAN HAVE TO BE TRANNY!!!!!!!!! GIVE TRANNY ROLE TO TRANNY ACTOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: david lynch.jpg (214x317, 9K)

Just look at the seething tranny who constantly makes jaws and spielberg hate threads

>Spielberg
>kino
Have sex
What a fucking piece of shit garbage film. Spielberg is a hack and he destroyed Hollywood. What a terrible director.

Attached: 1563217159416.jpg (788x1080, 99K)

Dilate

>i don't like to hear the truth, therefore you are a tranny
Kys

Somebody would’ve ruined the industry instead of him, come on

No, you're a tranny because you hate kino

This argument was already posted, but that doesn't change the fact that he was the one. Also his new films are trash and expose him for the hack that he is. Indiana Jones films are the only good films he has made. I'm not counting Crystal Skull. Minority Report is alright too but the rest of his output ranges from mediocre to atrocious, what a fucking hack.

You obviously don't know the definition of kino, kid. Watch more films.

I do, you don't.
>Indiana Jones films are the only good films he has made.
So
>Jurassic Park
>E.T
>Close Encounters of the Third Kind
>Saving Private Ryan
>Poltergeist
>The Goonies
Are all bad?

Watch more films kiddo.
Yes they are bad. I haven't seen the whole Jurassic Park so i can't comment on that. Saving Private Ryan is actually a terrible film aside from the first 20 minutes.

>I haven't seen the whole Jurassic Park so i can't comment on that.
Lmao zoomer tranny, go back to r*ddit

Care to actually explain why Spielberg's older films are bad?
And no "watch more films" is not an argument. Give me a comprehensive explanation

Not a zoomer and i may have seen it but i don't remember much from it.
In general his films are schmaltzy. Saving Private Ryan for example is just a propaganda film with terrible dialogue. The film is basically america is great etc. I wouldn't mind it but in this case it's overbearing. Especially the final scene where Spielberg begs for an emotional response from the audience but it's completely unearned. He does the same shit in Schindler's list at the end. I could have sold my car to save more jews etc. He goes way too hard. Saving Private Ryan it's an extremely sappy film, which is a trait that goes throughout the whole Spielberg's filmography. SPR first 20 minutes seems like the film is anti war, it was well done. Later on the film goes into strange videogame like mentality with the last 20 minutes being absolutely stupid. It's like at the beginning he wanted to be anti war but he can't help himself and he has to glorify the violence. Look at the contrast between the first and final battle.

Based

>Saving Private Ryan for example is just a propaganda film with terrible dialogue
But that's wrong you fucking retard

Alright, so why do youhave to let everyone know your shit opinion by spamming it in every thread?
Opinions are not fact, anyone who isn't mentally 9 knows that.

How do people still think hating good movies makes you look cool and not like an absolute fool?

Based Spielberg making family friendly films that don't feature transfags.

>Care to actually explain why Spielberg's older films are bad?
talks about Saving Private Ryan

It's absolutely correct.
Why not?
They are schmaltzy, sentimental and cheesy.

Jurassic Park is the definition of kino, friend