Can anyone recomment me some horror kino...

Can anyone recomment me some horror kino? I’m sick of childish stuff with cheap and infantile jumpscares and prefer a more atmospheric, slow-burn type of horror film. My favorites are pic related and Hereditary.

Attached: image.jpg (320x474, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.4channel.org/search#/Can anyone recomment me some horror kino? I’m sick of childish stuff/tv
reddit.com/r/movies/comments/46m0lf/im_robert_eggers_writerdirector_of_the_witch_ama/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Werner Herzog's Nosferatu.

That poster has two v's instead of a w. How did this get approved?

Scary movie 2
The Beast of Yucca Flats

There were no W's in 1630s New England

boards.4channel.org/search#/Can anyone recomment me some horror kino? I’m sick of childish stuff/tv

I read somewhere that this wasnt strictly true or somin. they got it wrong.

Nope, New England puritan folk tales are written exactly like that.

wew

blair witch

was it autism?

based

holy shit

Hereditary.

reddit.com/r/movies/comments/46m0lf/im_robert_eggers_writerdirector_of_the_witch_ama/

apparently they did have some double-u's

Get a job you autistic faggot, you repost this bullshit every day

>Hereditary

Attached: kkgs.gif (245x200, 497K)

>Get a job you autistic faggot, you repost this bullshit every day

Attached: Soy.png (644x800, 14K)

this exact thread again
>inb4 soiface

Attached: 1557102525974.png (1080x1020, 475K)

Seriously, can't even check my fucking iPhone for decent threads without this piece of shit showing up every day

The Wickerman (70's version)
Eraserhead
Blue Velvet
House of 1000 Corpses
The Devil's Rejects
Ichi The Killer
Ju-On
Ringu

For newer stuff, I really enjoyed A Quiet Place, Get Out, and Us. There hasn't been much released.

VVhat the fuck?
VVhy did they use two V's vvhen they vvould've been vvarranted in using a W?
Since vvhen is vvitch spelt with two V'x instead of a W?

The Witch isnt a genius film because it eschews typical horror tropes in favor of more subtle tools of suspense, although thats certainly a plus, the Witch is a genius film because its totally committed to the setting and the direction of the tale its telling. The Witch doesn't feel like youre watching a movie with a set up and punchline, where nearly every turn of plot is predictable, it feels like youre experiencing a nightmare with a family from a forgotten period of time in history, a world of primitive isolation where the imagination can run wild and the possibility of the real influence of evil can be felt.

i almost 200% guarantee you're that guy who posts his stupid onions horror chart in every thread and you just made this so you argue with people again.

Watch Nosferatu.