/got/ Game of thrones general -

Damage control edition

Attached: Screenshot_20190630-181910~2.png (720x689, 483K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aCvr5YjCYdw
youtube.com/watch?v=65RKEoH8AI4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Better ending edition.

Attached: 1562436793247.jpg (530x746, 116K)

Normies only discovered now she's getting resurrected?

Attached: images.jpg (216x250, 7K)

I miss this nigga like you wouldn't believe

Attached: 1563164275386.png (723x944, 570K)

Is Jaime gay for Ned, serious question

Can't wait for you guys to see the epilogue. Dany burning the Small Council, Bran and Winterfell is gonna look amazing. Jon staying at the Wall as his cousins die really echoes back to Aemon. Giving Dany twins is kind of fan servicey though

So, what's he going to do with her then?

mommy fleshlight

For fans of a book series you sure are bad at reading

>Giving dany twins
>fan service
he doesn't know

Attached: 12123123123.jpg (1400x1289, 606K)

Say it with me Yea Forums, Emmy winner Emilia Clarke

Attached: 2ae86e0bf5bd942237082f35ffa136e9.jpg (500x750, 67K)

I care naught for only thick dany intrests me.

dnd robbed us of some top tier fap material

Emmy winner Emilia Clarke

Attached: 1560730486924.png (723x666, 163K)

Best Actress in a Drama Series 2019

Attached: 1504315149697.jpg (720x960, 103K)

The Fat Man says that he won't change the ending of ASOIAF regardless of the fans' negative reaction, but we all know A Dream of Spring isn't coming out.

He wants Jon to be miserable and his self-insert to be happy raising his wife's son. Fuck him.

Attached: tumblr_pcsf9dhppP1rd4xtyo1_400.jpg (400x419, 46K)

what the fuck is up with that image OP?

>game of thrones
>THIS is why
>It's NOT
>fans are looking for a reason why
>it's one of the biggest shoc...

this is fucking tabloid level garbage please go to a doctor and get lobotomized immediately

>George: Show Jon will drive a dagger into daenerys heart, the blast will be magnified and will enter other dimensions
>Geroge: It will not only destroy this reality but every reality across space and time. I have already seen it happen
>Book Jon: If this has already happened, how are we standing here?
>George: When the destruction reached my home dimension, I used all of my powers to roll back time, it tasked me to the extreme
>George: We are now in that show's past, Show Jon has not killed the queen yet, you must stop them
>Book Jon: Don't you transcend time? just go back to the past and prevent any of this from happening
>George: Although Arya and I are beings who can pass through different realities we are powerles-- *George collapses*
>Arya: We cannot stay in this one reality to keep anything we change stable, it takes all this books for us to remain in your dimension for as long as we have and once we leave, it would be as if we had never been here at all
>Arya: George has decided that Jons from other realities would have to find a way to stop this one, in other words only he could stop himself
>George: Arya traveled to your dimensions to prepare you for this task
>Arya: You were all tested but only one of you proved worthy to be a king...

Attached: 1561353710405.jpg (1124x632, 86K)

I'm making fun of the image you unstable retard.

Hence the "damage control" in the post.

Attached: flowerentry.webm (1400x562, 2.52M)

nigger sneed cringe

It's so funny how the actual ending is so much worse than the Jonerys ending.

Attached: tumblr_po02jxM54a1venize_1280.jpg (1280x1365, 162K)

If Jon never wanted power why didn't he give up his crown to Sansa, and why would he romance someone who wanted to be queen

Because the writing is shit.

Attached: Screenshot_20190715-230855_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 910K)

>yfw she makes another omaze contest

Attached: Emilia_Clarke_.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

>leading lady parts
>non of her lady parts are shown

i will write a bot to donate 10 cents 10000 times

>GoT general
Why is this STILL a thing? Did you people got mindbroken or something?

Attached: Dzen.jpg (627x627, 43K)

My company has 1k+ PCs that i WILL use to Win that shit
>bot
Lmao thanks for getting disqualified, the less competition the better

>the new president of the European Commission is Emilia Clarke from the future
Meme magic

Attached: 1563301664018.jpg (1280x1555, 355K)

Yes, but Ned was gay for Robert

Get new eyes bruv

Attached: D99kPHCU8AAbHFa.jpg_large.jpg (1080x1067, 143K)

I honestly would've preferred a cliche Pixar ending over this trash.

See an eye doctor

Attached: 1563301855639.jpg (1024x545, 80K)

what? I don't speak autism, mate.
Very sorry.

>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

Attached: 1562979702452.png (528x643, 454K)

TRIPS CONFIRM
EMMY WINNER EMILIA CLARKE

Attached: 1559457804826.jpg (634x473, 105K)

For the the show jonerys would have been better, it would have actually subverted my expections

Imagine the smooches

Attached: 1563225556708.jpg (739x415, 13K)

How do I convince someone that Dany burning King's Landing to the ground was the right thing to do?

>They say her lust cannot be sated, that she mates with men, women, eunuchs, even dogs and children, and woe betide the lover who fails to satisfy her. She gives her body to men to take their souls in thrall.
wew

Show them pics of those plebs eating the Pope alive

Lannishits and Lannishit sympathizers aren't people, user. It was a cleansing.

Attached: 1557739854783.png (940x1039, 691K)

>people of king's landing praised the beheading of Ned Stark
>people of king's landing tried to rape Sansa - a child
>people of king's landing didn't fight back against a queen that blew up 2 royal families and the pope

The same queen they threw shit and rotten fruit at

For me? It's house Velaryon

Attached: 250px_house_velaryon.png (250x334, 31K)

Not sure there's a way mate.

Not unless the show showed the peasants doing some evil shit.

I personally loved mad queen Daenerys, but I wish they spent a season building up to it.

>you'll never be part of a house that only exists to have sex with kings and princesses

Anybody have the drive PDFs for each book?

Season 7 ruined the chances of Mad Queen Daenerys because Jon kept her in check. Season 8 turned Jon into an extra to make it happen, and it still didn't make any sense.

Attached: 1562260686410.jpg (1084x698, 109K)

>get to sail around the world having fun adventures
>be the official cumdumpsters of an inhumanly beautiful dynasty
>get to ride the occasional dragon

sounds pretty cash. Having a majority of your members dying during the Dance seems like a price worth paying. Hopefully Aurane Waters or young Monterys can revive the fortunes of the house

Attached: 1554735994483.jpg (619x572, 98K)

Normies would be fucking cheering that shit if it was arya getting beheaded and jon on rhaegal

I'm thinking she did it with motives along the lines of Bane's in TDKR. The city was poison and it needed to die. So she burned it to the ground so it would be rebuilt in her image of a better world.
>"Tearing down the old world to make a new better one"

Perhaps I'm just overthinking it.

>population of diseased subhumans who live in shit and turn to rape and cannibalism at a moment's notice ruled over by a class of backstabbing perverts

Oh no poor King's Landing

>Perhaps I'm just overthinking it.
Yes, you are D&D merely implemented George's shitty ending--the one they scribbled down 6 years ago. George actually wants Dany to burn down King's Landing (with a horse-sized dragon), for Jon to kill Dany, and for a preteen tree wizard to be elected king.

>Rhaegal Dead
>Viserion Dead
>Jorah Dead
>Missandei Dead
>Jon doesn't love her
>People of Westeros don't love her
>Advisers trying to poison and murder you
>Advisers protecting your enemy
She had all the reason in the world to do what she did

Attached: betrayedany.webm (1500x1080, 2.93M)

Why did Jon travel all the way to Dragonstone just to reject Dany again? Slip her the D and rule Westeros together. It's not that fucking hard.

(checked)

Attached: roll.webm (640x742, 969K)

Based trips

Attached: 0904_MTVMoviesAwards_0090.jpg (1629x3000, 1.38M)

>I only know she was the one thing I ever wanted. Someone took her away from me, and seven kingdoms couldn't fill the hole she left behind.

youtube.com/watch?v=aCvr5YjCYdw

Attached: asadlife.webm (1280x720, 2.74M)

Am I missing something by not watching the 8th season, bros?

Attached: 1425256254484.jpg (604x453, 40K)

Not George's ending it's dabid hackery

You’re missing the blunder of the century yes

>"Because you’ve been planning for a certain ending and if you suddenly change direction just because somebody figured it out, or because they don’t like it, then it screws up the whole structure. So no, I don’t read the fan sites. I want to write the book I’ve always intended to write all along. And when it comes out they can like it or they can not like it."
>"Yes, I told [showrunners David Benioff and Dan Weiss] a number of things years ago. And some of them they did do. But at the same time, it’s different. I have very fixed ideas in my head as I’m writing The Winds of Winter and beyond that in terms of where things are going"
>"It’s like two alternate realities existing side by side. I have to double down and do my version of it which is what I’ve been doing."

alternate realities you say?

Attached: cave.webm (720x405, 2.56M)

You are in denial if you think Jon killing Dany and being banished to the Wall again, and Bran becoming King isn't George's ending.

I'm honestly surprised anyone cares at this point

Season 7 was bad enough.

Emmy for Emmy

Attached: eyebrowloli.webm (1152x720, 1.91M)

I genuinely don't see the purpose in sending Jon north if the Others are defeated, the plot point only makes sense if they're only delayed rather than thoroughly and permanently destroyed with one stab

>The king frowned. "A knife, perhaps. A good sharp one, and a bold man to wield it."
>Ned had heard enough. "You send hired knives to kill a fourteen-year-old girl and still quibble about honor?" He pushed back his chair and stood."
>Do it yourself, Robert. The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword. Look her in the eyes before you kill her. See her tears, hear her last words. You owe her that much at least."

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH GOD DAMMIT GEORGE, DAMN YOU TO HELL

Attached: AAAH.jpg (736x415, 91K)

Trips confirm, Milly is /ourgirl/. Sansafags eternally BTFO.

*wins the emmy*

hahaha nothing personnel, haters

Attached: 1557187487029.png (698x617, 662K)

>"Waiting won't make the maid any prettier. Kiss her and be done with it"
>"Kiss her?" Ser Barristan replied, aghast.
>"A steel kiss, " said Littlefinger

I should have seen this earlier AAAHH

Jon has to kill the love of his life--his kin--because GRRM was rejected a few times.

Attached: 1562552528339.jpg (444x499, 60K)

How old were you when you finally found out that Martin is just the litterary version of J.J Abrams with the mystery-box foreshadowing storytelling

>Please, please, Viserys, I don’t want to, I want to go home.

Attached: s1_b.webm (920x1080, 2.86M)

Pic related should've become Lord of Highgarden and Master of Coin desu

Attached: cheeseboy.jpg (556x709, 51K)

Season 8 is somehow worse

She never asked for any of this

Attached: you_look_like_a_good_joe.webm (1600x1600, 3M)

will she give us a shout out when she wins bros?

Attached: 15.jpg (1009x1333, 93K)

>She will never get the house with the Red Door

Attached: deathdany.webm (1080x1920, 3M)

Damage control for what? GoT is still the biggest pop culture event of the decade by far and away

>he doesn't know about the dogwhistles
Human beans

>I would need to steal her if I wanted her love, but she might give me children. I might someday hold a son of my own blood in my arms
>A son was something Jon Snow had never dared dream of, since he decided to live his life on the Wall. I could name him Robb.
>Val would want to keep her sister's son, but we could foster him at Winterfell, and Gilly's boy as well. Sam would never need to tell his lie. We'd find a place for Gilly too, and Sam could come visit her once a year or so.
>He wanted it, Jon knew then. He wanted it as much as he had ever wanted anything. I have always wanted it,

what did he mean by this?

Attached: 1561990706939.jpg (960x960, 159K)

w-why is she looking right at me

>first of all i'd like to thank /ecg/...
imagine

Have your expectations been subverted yet?

Attached: 1561318274378.jpg (640x953, 131K)

Attached: qt.webm (810x1080, 2.62M)

youtube.com/watch?v=65RKEoH8AI4

Attached: pregnant.jpg (590x350, 33K)

>ending to your career defining series gets spoiled by the TV show version
>it's almost universally hated
>your only options are to stick with a slightly less retarded version of the ending everyone has already seen or try and cobble together something new and further delay the series that you probably won't finish anyway

I feel kind of bad for the no-win situation he's in, but he did have nearly a decade to prevent this.

Attached: 1539793395584.png (2518x1024, 429K)

Why didn't he just serve the cheese?

I like how George collapses and just lays there on the ground, chatting

>love is the death of duty
But Jon didn't do either and could have had both, the fuck

The last book will never come out. I feel bad for Stannisfags, because he will definitely be fucked over if The Winds of Winter comes out.

Attached: giphy.gif (500x281, 847K)

good, his shitty ending should stay unwritten

>"She's perfect," he murmured to her.
>Daenerys took her hands out from under the covers and Jon handed her back over. She whispered soft things to their new arrival, still without a name, and she opened her eyes at Dany's voice. The violet was almost a surprise, but it was surely a delight.
>Dany said they should name her Lyanna, in honor of Jon's mother, but Jon decided that a unique name would be better. After all, his mother already had become Lyanna Targaryen, unknown to most of the world. Their daughter would rule once they were gone, and needed a name that would fit. Jon left it up to Dany, and she thought about somehow fusing the names of their mothers together, but a spelling could be figured out later. All she wanted was to savor the moment of the three of them there in that room at Winterfell with the fire crackling in the corner and a light snow falling.
>Jon whispered to her how he wanted nothing more than to spend his life with Daenerys and their daughter.
>"You're mine," he whispered to her, nuzzling her neck. "As long as I can be yours."
>She brushed her lips against his. "Always."

>I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you guys talking about wanting to live as my footstool.

Whoever wrote this didn't realize that Lyanna couldn't have taken the last name of the ruling family. Cersei LANNISTER. Elia MARTELL.

God i wish

That bitch is 60 and looks like 80+.

>I will have no burnings. Spank harder

Attached: 618345172.jpg (1500x1500, 1.69M)

>that drogon face

lmao

Carkel*

Attached: 1177950391.jpg (397x500, 52K)

>San Diego Comic-Con will kick off Thursday, July 18. Game of Thrones has already booked the largest room in the convention center, and the show’s panel will include Maisie Williams (Arya Stark), Jacob Anderson (Grey Worm), Isaac Hempstead Wright (Bran Stark), John Bradley (Samwell Tarly), Liam Cunningham (Davos Seaworth), Nikolaj Coster-Waldau (Jaime Lannister), Ian Glen (Ser Jorah Mormont), Conleth Hill (Varys), and Nathalie Emmanuel (Missandei).

>Game of Thrones executive producers D.B. Weiss and David Benioff will also be in attendance, as well as director Miguel Sapochnik

>but there are loads of major cast members missing from the list. According to E Online, this includes the show’s two main leads, Emilia Clarke (Daenerys Targaryen) and Kit Harington (Jon Snow). Also missing are Sophie Turner (Sansa Stark), Peter Dinklage (Tyrion Lannister), and Lena Headey (Cersei Lannister)

So what are they even going to talk about?

> from the future
She already kinda be like that tho

You should be less obvious sansafag, literally 1 minute difference

Attached: 1562963939802.jpg (332x368, 86K)

LADS, 3/6 OPTIONS ARE SHIT IN BEST SUPPORTING ACTRESS

GWEN HAS A CHANCE

Alfie should win best supporting Actor

Attached: 20190716_204620.png (641x1230, 343K)

So it's nothing? Because if you think the emmys or any award shows matter your sadly mistaken.

Bitch is caked up in makeup and can't act

I can feel your anger

Yes it gives me focus to know that she's been in trash films because she's a bad actress who is now clinging to gotshit

Imagine if Lena wins lol

People would call bullshit
She did jack shit in S8

> New York is a cesspool of nigger gangs, hipster fags, jews and wall street
> oh boy 9/11 was a blast

That's your reasoning?

IMAGINE
THE
SEETHING

> oh boy 9/11 was a blast
it was tho

That didn't stop Tyrion from winning for S7

What Emilia Clarke ever do to you? Also take care all this seething is not good for your heart

Attached: MBmPEjV.jpg (1118x1509, 747K)

Well at least it didn't get nominated for writing.

>Jon cucked Robb out of an Emmy nod
Cat must be spinning in her grave

He's upset that Tsundere Dany is the only thing keeping these threads alive.

Attached: 1559930868691.png (1712x2776, 3.27M)

Jon should have fucked the shit out of her right then and there.

ONE KING SEVEN KINGDOMS

Attached: 1557044015308.jpg (828x626, 38K)

It did

I would've executed all her enemies for her.

Attached: D-PZenMXsAAeZEK.jpg large.jpg (932x1242, 113K)

It wouldn't matter. Didn't you learn from Jorah and Quentyn? She only fucks Chads

I don’t understand what’s going on in this picture.

The ultimate dogwhistle would be if she claims she needs an electrocardiogram during her acceptance speech.

She got fat

GODS I WAS PREGNANT THEN

How come she didn’t look fat in the last two episodes?

Her belly fat index caught up with her face's

THE WHORE IS CUTE NED

Attached: 1549082837738.jpg (1000x563, 101K)

Move aside Kaloreesi. A real Queen is coming through.

Attached: C39AA441-3BF1-4882-B21C-F74B7F72705C.jpg (1311x1125, 154K)

>none of the northern lords did shit to help stannis
>none of the northern lords did shit when the boltons took over and were raping Ned's trueborn daughter
>none of the northern lords did shit when Jon and Sansa were going to fight the boltons cause they were cowards except one
>took the vale to beat the boltons and liberate the north and they still crown Jon instead of trueborn Sansa
>Glover abandons them on the eve of apocalypse
Why should we give a shit about northern independence again

Emilia won’t attend because she probably wants to put the show behind her and move on to other things. Kit won’t show because Emilia won’t be there.

So uhm...

Attached: D4KNwO4XkAADkSd.jpg (1311x889, 392K)

Lena aged gracefuly, is a good actress and doesn't act in flops all the time.
I approve of this.

Lol, wut?

Then she would never fuck you bro, sorry

What don't you understand? Lyanna Stark would still be Lyanna "Stark".

There's no way you two aren't females

For me it's dany

Attached: maxresdefault (15).jpg (1280x720, 54K)

Obviously. He didn't even kill him when he could because he respected him too much. Really Jaime wanted to be just like him. He was mad jealous he could not be one of the good old boys even though he had the skills to back it up. If he just didn't save king's landing, he would have had his place.

>July 2019
>Still making Gay of Turds threads
kys

really makes you think about private lordship hmmmm

fuck the nobility, no nobility, only one true king.

Nah, Jaime just wanted to be a great knight and smash Cersei's pussy. He didn't give a shit in the slightest about being like a stuck-up honorabru northern lord

Jaime was mad Ned judged and rejected him that's why he didn't tell anyone about the wildfire

based

Attached: 256d84f75cb182e6abc5926e3250031d.jpg (3153x4715, 1.47M)

For me? Glad you asked. Well, for me it's Daenerys Stormborn of House Targaryen, First of Her Name, the Unburnt, Queen of the Andals and the First Men, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Breaker of Chains, and Mother of Dragons.

Attached: 1558210659635.jpg (1920x1080, 115K)

Ned Stark would roll over in his grave if he saw what Jon became. Queenslayer, kinslayer and oathbreaker. All Jon had to do was marry her.

Attached: Lord-Eddar-Ned-Stark-lord-eddard-ned-stark-22728402-800-441.png (800x441, 375K)

For me it’s Cersei.

Attached: 8D049E0A-015D-49C4-A8B3-D66D34A52438.jpg (1200x800, 129K)

t. Jaime

>nice and swarthy

Why do I still keep seeing this shitty subreddit general in catalog? The final season was horrible and everyone moved on already, stop clinging to this shit. /got/ itself gradually became just as bad as the show, starting with S5.

>Tywin politically outmaneuvers an enemy
>*rains of castamere plays*
>Cersei takes a sip of wine
>Somebody tells Jaime they know the king is his child
>Tyrion goes for a piss

I hear that shit in my dreams

Attached: maxresdefault-26.jpg (1280x720, 134K)

Left or right?

Attached: 7F6A3B9C-B07D-4DF7-8B8F-5B6C370CC1B4.jpg (875x583, 90K)

FUCK THE JANNY FOR DELETING THE MBY THREAD

Attached: 1559025470082.jpg (400x559, 76K)

AND WHO
ARE YOU

Middle

Have sex.

Why was she so based?

Attached: 2D6E02EC-DA3A-4764-B25B-A74645006D4C.gif (540x304, 2.84M)

>GoT redditfugee doesn't mind political censorship by internet janitors
shocker.

she peaked in s2.
>tfw you will never liberate king's landing side by side with The One True King Stannis, impale the imp and rape Cersei repeatedly

No thanks, but I'd still prefer not to be reminded of GoT, or the /got/ subreddit. Lost too much time on both just to see them crash and burn. Not to mention the fat fuck's books.

Dilate.

Will he EVER recover when she wins the Emmy?

Attached: 1559708819860.jpg (560x314, 37K)

Tranny better kill himself

Attached: sadany.webm (1674x1044, 2.94M)

>main actress
>Emilia

>supporting actress
>Lena

Huh? Wasn’t Lena a main actress too?

>No thanks, but I'd still prefer not to be reminded of GoT, or the /got/ subreddit.
Absolutely nobody is forcing you into these threads. Filter them or scroll passed them if you don't want to see them.

How could such a sweet face trigger him so?

>Huh? Wasn’t Lena a main actress too?
Did you not watch season 8? I wouldn't blame you if you didn't.

Lena did shit-all in season 8. She’s lucky she was nominated at all.

>tfw we didnt get an entire season of nazi dany

And Lena will lose to the big woman

Attached: 20190716_204528.png (720x500, 92K)

Why didn't d&d have any direwolf scenes like Arya warging nymeria and the wolf pack?

She was lucky to even be in season 8. She and Bronn had no business shitting up our screens. Arya, too, to a lesser extent. Pure fanservice.

"It" can't cope that "It" will never be a normal human being, much less a cute girl like Emilia also that suicide will come before hitting 30yo

Attached: 1563148660718.jpg (1280x1646, 237K)

>that fucking domination

How can any other show even compete?

i also dont know why dinklage is supporting and harington is main. tyrion was the main character of the season

Tyrion too

>I wish that brain hemorrhage killed Emilia

>my girl Sophie was nominated

will /ecg/ even recover when Emilia lose and Sophie wins?

Attached: cute.gif (500x322, 981K)

Maybe don't post the same shitty pictures of your waifu over and over with 0 discussion like a baboon who just figured out how to use this site.
Just a thought.

Attached: 15581382752982.jpg (1083x1018, 273K)

>he thinks the big woman will lose to the slag

This is a Cersei thread.

Attached: EC4617CD-219F-4D5B-80B9-3E428290A933.jpg (1280x720, 230K)

Seriously get help dude

yes, ned was one of his fighterfu's since he killed Dayne

I was initially put off by Lou’s bizarre outfits, but I’ve since grown to adore them. Is that weird?

She deserves this and more desu, she was majestic as Sansa and made such a nuanced transformation.
Every time she was on screen i was glued.
And yeah she's fucking hot.

>not fucking Cersei instead

Attached: IMG_8676.jpg (241x260, 9K)

Wishing death on people is really bad karma, my dude. Get help.

she cute

Attached: cutemorning.webm (412x720, 479K)

Its cute

Attached: 1560641838326.webm (650x326, 2.86M)

>D&D made Jon a cuck with 5 lines who rejects his waifu and gets told what to do by everyone
>Tyrion on screen for like half of the finale
Fuck this show

>supporting
>supporting
>supporting
>supporting
>supporting

being a "great knight" also meant being an honor fag in his naive young mind back then. Jaime wanted three things in his youth. To be an honorable good man/knight, be with cersei, and be one of the best swordsmen in westeros

>that webm
Kek

*BLOCKS YOUR PATH*

Attached: 1560068570542.png (224x250, 141K)

>I was initially put off by Lou’s bizarre outfits
yes that is a bit weird, you thought better of it soon tho so dont worry

Attached: a74b2b1a1fbbdc996744dc4e3a2f75b3.jpg (736x1033, 171K)

>all these faggot ass redditor emillaclarkefags
As if we didn't need any more reason to believe this board was a clone of /r/movies and /r/shittyplebswhoactuallywatchtelevisionshit

It's Emilia, not Emilla. You absolute retard.

You seem really familiar with those, you should go back

Attached: 1528846239263.jpg (350x350, 35K)

You’re right. That’s why we should turn to Cersei instead.

Attached: D83D8301-CBCC-4EF7-8A50-5722D529995F.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

Why did this show became so popular? The books are genuinely terrible. The story is not even that good.

Nah, it's Carkel,
Sit down

Maybe he's talking about the Triassic Attack star Emilla Clarke

Attached: ta_caps_23.jpg (608x352, 38K)

>/r/movies
>/r/shittyplebswhoactuallywatchtelevisionshit

i didn't even know that this shit exists. i think we found the redditor

That outfit was not in the film

Attached: Quando1.webm (786x576, 2.35M)

Why is she so perfect?

Attached: A176DC2C-6D29-4078-8046-48EA1CBD44B5.jpg (1125x1820, 307K)

post some teethkino

Attached: article-2555555-1B582EC200000578-44_634x530.jpg (634x530, 50K)

Seething danyfag spotted.

Attached: 3E7BA88D-424C-4432-8FA0-9838F722F7FF.jpg (1667x1085, 64K)

Clarke*

Attached: images (1).jpg (350x307, 13K)

No shit bra that was a typo you iqlet
It probably doesn't exist but should

Me on the right.

Attached: 1c9e9a7e8878f2abcad7c5dc1573d46b.jpg (840x665, 69K)

is such a thing even possible?

Attached: a93a2d5656f4addc0bce95e4b07365de--amilia-clarke-crazy-outfits.jpg (306x643, 40K)

damn how can a woman be so cuteeeeeee?

is she the ultimate waifu?

I wish they had just gotten rid of her in season 7. You could tell they had no idea what to do with her after blowing up the sept.

*sips wine*
*stares out the window*

Yes, she dresses like that irl

Attached: MV5BMjFhYWY5NDgtMDNjYi00MWZmLTgyZDktNmRjMTYzY2I3M2U4L2ltYWdlL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTc3MjUzNTI._V1_ (306x643, 59K)

She looks 12-years-old there.

>tfw she’s aging in reverse

It sucks that GRRM is going to die and that we will never have an ending... Oh well, we can come up with one of our own.

Attached: ajngd1otmmnz.jpg (1800x1366, 203K)

Fat bitch.

Attached: crutchesdress.jpg (634x1063, 166K)

Have you considered spending some of your browsing time on something else....like perhaps sex

Attached: FFF07921-6CB5-4D6A-A742-9F10345B328C.jpg (1400x778, 61K)

Post a pic of your body real quick

Stupid bitch.

Stupid cunt.

Attached: 39CBE534-40E2-4F7F-AA65-0AB82D3CE09E.jpg (350x376, 23K)

>strong female character
>Qyburn, Euron and Jaime do everything for her
>kept alive because of Jon and Tyrion
>master plan of betraying life itself blows up in her face
Cersei was such a fucking idiot. Too bad her last name wasn't Stark, because she would have gotten a happy ending.

Go back posting your Cersei pics

SEETHING carkeltard

>118145006
id be a little jealous too if i were a woman and saw another woman pack on weight and it all goes to her thighs/butt. itd be like if some guy just ate oreos and it resulted in rippling biceps. you still shouldnt take it out with internet rudeness tho

Clarke*
Also i thought you wouldn't

Attached: R6EpL.jpg (350x307, 29K)

so, he wanted to fuck her corpse?

Carkel*

Attached: s-l300.jpg (300x239, 8K)

The anger in this thread is soothing

Attached: undercover.jpg (588x448, 36K)

>Leading actress

This breaks the Sansafag

>S8 winning Emmy for best Drama Series
I know award shows are a complete joke but come on now.

I think he actually hated him but just wanted respect from Ned. He thought he was doing Ned a favor by killing the King that killed his brother and father but Ned has still called him Kingslayer. I don’t think he liked how noble Ned was either.

Also killing Arthur Dayne probably pissed him off because the man was one of Jaime’s heroes and knew that Ned couldn’t have singlehandedly defeated him. This made him eager to fight Ned

Clarke*

Attached: 2012-05-10_qarth.jpg (623x388, 187K)

>Emiliachads are chill
>Sansafags and Cerseigags rant and rave

Every single time

Tfw you realize Season 7 had no male lead. It was really just Dany and her sycophants

For me, it's Bobby B

Attached: phyxblhv9v031.jpg (2047x1352, 327K)

She didn't deserve a sad humanizing ending like she got should've been unceremonious instant death from rubble or fire like qyburn

Are you missing the part where Jon does whatever the fuck he wants and Dany just takes it?

This webm fills me with such joy. Anyone who hates this hates life itself.

That'll split the vote a lot allowing someone ekse from another show to win. Or it was the plan to nominate them all for the honor of it but still vote others the winner.

EMMY WINNER EMILIA CLARKE

Her last moment of happiness before they took it from her

Attached: IMG_20190716_174733.jpg (1419x1080, 216K)

it took me a long time to see the obvious truth but yes this is clear and irrefutable now

That's strange, Why did Caitlyn get a Stark name?

Ned’s nobility turned him into a pompous douche is the point, I think. I don’t think he ever would have even met Jaime before, unless they met at the Tourney in Harrenhal.
Ned basically think everybody is a POS until proven otherwise.

So how many Emmys is the show realistically going to win? Are they going to give them token awards since the show is over?

Personally, I’d like to see Alfie win best supporting actor.

Catelyn didn't marry into royalty, did she? Elia MARTELL. Cersei LANNISTER. Not Elia Targaryen. Not Cersei Baratheon.

High in the Halls of the posts that are gone
Janny would dance with his trolls
The self worth he has lost and hot pockets he has made
The posts that upset him the most

The healthy weight thats been gone for so very long
He couldn't remember his face
They spun him around on the damp blue board
Spun away all his money and days

And he always does it for free
Always does it for free
He always does it for free
Always does it for free

Attached: 1561863322204.jpg (530x800, 40K)

Yes, we all agree and she's all mine

Attached: 1561683760629.jpg (1920x1920, 1.79M)

>For fans of a book series you sure are bad at reading
Read what?

Something wrong with your threads boy?

Attached: giphy.gif (500x220, 845K)

> Grrr man enjoy thing me don't! Grrr

Stay mad.
Reply mad.

I definitely agree. Ned was a good guy but he shat over anyone that wasn’t as noble as him.

Also Ned was the first one who came across Jaime sitting on the iron throne after he killed the King. From what I recall it freaked Ned out but he still told him to come down

i looked for you on the catalogue

he wasn't stuck up, asshole

Elia Martell still being Martel is a dornish thing. Catelyn and Lysa both took their husbands names.
If people call Cersei, “Cersei Lannister” it’s not because it’s her real name, its because they hate the Lannisters. Kind of like how calling Jon, “Jon Snow” instead of “Jon” is sort of low key insulting him.
Even in the show Talisa becomes a Stark and Sansa is referred to as Lannister and Bolton at different points.

Express is cancer. Their bait titles have fuck all to do with the linked "article".

LENA FUCKING HEADEY? Are they joking? For what?

What an awful casting choice. This is supposed to be the most beautiful woman in the world.

Attached: DFDE0FDA-72D0-4479-BBB6-04B0B22352B3.jpg (220x369, 23K)

Tbh only Emilia and the behind the scenes guys should win anything.

Attached: E60AE7D4-0F16-4AEC-BBDA-B6888EA323A9.jpg (1777x999, 73K)

No, not at all actually

Attached: 2fv622h0sz031.png (600x732, 796K)

She channeled the seething, angry, aging Wine Mom pretty good tho

She didn't even come up with a plan other than have euron sit at Dragonstone for a month and hope he gets a lucky shot

For how long? Cersei was an afterthought.

She was older here than Sophie is now

Does that include directing? Keep in mind ep 3 got nominated.

The only one I can think of is Alfie. But idk about Season 8, he probably should have won it for a Reek season if he was gonna win.
I’m not even trying to insult Sophie or Maisie’s acting ability but those roles were simply not difficult to play.
Maisie played a 16 year old losing her virginity on the night she expected to die and Arya did it with an air of perfect nonchalance.
At least Gwendolyne got to cry when Jaime left.

No, he hated him for killing his idol, Ser Arthur Dayne and for judging him and shitting on his honor.

Season 1 Dany was so fucking cute.

Alfie and Gwendoline should win best supporting Actor/Actress

Saying S1 is a little redundant

What will be your reaction if GOT wins the main Emmy award?

I prefer the Dany who lusted after nephew dick.

Attached: 1562335798231.jpg (1920x1080, 291K)

Contempt

Attached: questionable.jpg (1920x1080, 108K)

Arya and Sansa are literally written tailored to the actors preferences instead of the actual characters. They even said as much awhile back iirc. They’re both smug as hell for no reason just like they are in real life. Emilia and Lena are nothing like their characters except for when Emilia is lusting after Lord Snow.

She never was, this is a scrapped storyline

Yeah S8 Sansa especially is trash.
But it’s a cornerstone of acting that you don’t always get your chance for glory.
Don Draper was an excellent character with a lot of depth, but Jon Hamm doesn’t really deserve emmys for it because in every scene Don pretty much acts like a normal guy. I can only think of like 2 really standout scenes they gave him and neither were episodes you’d really put forward for emmys.

>except for when Emilia is lusting after Lord Snow.
Kit pls

>Sansafags think she has a chance against Gwendoline for Best Supporting Actress win

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 7K)

Sophie Turner can’t ac-

Attached: 3120170E-CD01-439E-8585-BAEE82CDD8C8.gif (245x170, 1.14M)

I’m watching season 3 and totally forgot Tormund used to be a serious character they butchered him so badly.

t

No way they'll let this turn into a shit show. Just boring pre screened questions saying how grateful they are or whatever

see

Jon is supposed to be happy living the rest of his life with that murderous ginger grinning at him.

That scene when Joffrey forces her to look at her father's impaled head and her expression was one of the things that really stayed with me through the years.
She really sold that character even as a fresh actress.

The might end up causing a vote split in nearly all categories.

>she can act because she can cry
No

See
It’s not really the fault of the actress if her character is written as a smug bitch who just sits in a chair and speaks monotone.
They could have actually given her the potential to act well when the dead in the crypt starting to come alive. She could’ve freaked the fuck out.
But that wouldn’t have been very heroic for a woke twitter fave so i guess fuck that.

see Dark Phoenix

Bros why isn’t Bran the male lead....

He had the best story....

Lawdy I forgot about that

Attached: 04598CBA-4831-48A4-A804-4C835458020E.gif (160x200, 906K)

>Why yes, I am a Carkelchad. How could you tell?

Attached: never-forget-what-you-re.jpg (1200x1200, 609K)

>makeup is acting
No, see Tywin, Stannis, Jaime, early Tyrion for good acting

Show me a better crying scene in anything ever.

Attached: 1561866239241.jpg (2310x1733, 752K)

Anytime Lena cried in the show for starters.

Robb and Catelyn after Ned's death.

Attached: 1230374_1370968912568_full.jpg (446x425, 31K)

>makeup moves your face muscles and subtly changes your facial expressions to convey an array of fury contempt sorrow and restraint on command for a scene
Wow this makeup thing is some next level shit

other example

Attached: wpid-game-of-thrones-red-wedding-catelyn-stark-dies.jpg (604x453, 46K)

"You broke your sword"

Nope
Nope
>I’ll kill them but I also want to fuck nurses
Also nope

The Red Wedding was unintentionally hilarious. It was so melodramatic.

>Briemme_Crying_when_Jaime_leaves_her.jpg

Just because you deny it doesn't make it not true. Cope harder, Sansafag.

Attached: shiggy.jpg (569x477, 64K)

I don’t think any reaction to watching your last living son get stabbed to death in front of you can qualify as melodrama.
For people who actually have families it’s like the worst thing you can think of.

Sansafags are embarrasing

Attached: 1554833871368.jpg (641x546, 64K)

>show is peak normie shit
>books are still relatively obscure

Why?

Everybody has a family. That doesn't change the fact that the Red Wedding was melodramatic.

Just because your mom wouldn't give a shit if you got murdered in front of her it doesn't mean that's the natural reaction.

normies don't like to read.

Best girl.

Attached: 6D67D8AB-8B79-4DE5-9894-2B7634FCC601.jpg (1000x1503, 1.1M)

>2019
>reading

hello boomer

whats the odds on him

Attached: 456F18F0-8FA0-4D10-8C5E-D6AD27837A4E.jpg (1920x1080, 329K)

It should be Bob's unless they need a quota of awards for black people

>You will never naked trampoline in your mid-tier mansion

idk who are the two black actors in the picture, but one of them will win

I was gonna pick up the books, but the show was pointless garbage so I started reading Wheel of Time (and other stuff) in preparation for the show. I’m just here to shit on on nowadays if I have nothing else to do.

Kit got fucked hard as an actor by the script, i'd say 20% just because of how big the show is but i ain't holding my breath for this one.

DA NORF
AH DUN WAN ET
U R MAH KWEEN

>best lead

Attached: idunwanet.png (645x729, 216K)

0% if HBO didn’t pay them off.

They’re just gift baskets bro

I spent two decades with game of thrones. There is nothing wrong with the ending.

I spent three decades with game of thrones. The ending is atrocious.

I just want her back

I spent a century with game of thrones. The ending is all i wanted and then some.

I only know she was the one thing I ever wanted. Someone took her away from me, and seven kingdoms couldn't fill the hole she left behind.

Attached: s1.webm (1920x1080, 2.83M)

She will come back and rape Jon at dragonpoint for all eternity.

Rewatching season 1. You can really make out her mustache in her first scenes. Pajeet genes are too strong to hide.

Pajeet genes are the counterpoint to her bong genes, making her perfect

Attached: dany.webm (904x1080, 2.76M)

I'll take her if no one else wants her.

Attached: HukKR4bomWyZbX3G.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

Trips of truth. Emmy winner Emilia Clarke
#Emmy4Milly

Attached: Timeless Emilia.jpg (530x800, 40K)

>this kills the Sansafag

Attached: leademmy.jpg (724x408, 42K)

Jon is a bastard, he's just rhaegar's bastard, not Ned's. That's the whole point dabid

Season 1... home...

Attached: 37D4068D-1C83-48AD-9E76-8EF75C089E2C.jpg (1200x675, 87K)

... before i fucked everything up.

Attached: 1344461447699.jpg (633x639, 53K)

No need to burden yourself, i'll take her. Who'd take someone like this anyway

>cute
>beautiful
>smoll
>funny
>autistic
>smart
>talented
>hates lewd scenes
>loves her family
>doesn't do drugs
>loves kids
>loves dogs
>does charity
>backs anti-jew politicians
>backs NHS with her own money
>wants to be a literal tradwife

Attached: 1562883397470.jpg (645x987, 58K)

>my favorite actress just got nominated to the biggest television award
>i can't talk about it

the absolute state of Yea Forums

Attached: 1431508426776.jpg (800x450, 36K)

This ALSO kills the sansafag by cucking them out of an award

Attached: 1562809662743.jpg (1087x1631, 676K)

Bloodraven was based. Why did fucking D&D ruin him to make him a boring vanilla wizard dude?

Attached: bloodraven and bittersweel.png (540x810, 308K)

Checked

Attached: danychecked.jpg (359x445, 67K)

i got a warning for posting this. take care

They are hacks

If the spirit just goes into the trees, why are all those other greenseers still technically alive when bran and the group goes by their bodies with a torch? Their eyes follow them

we always find a way, but maybe later when the faggot goes to have his dinner or something

Absolutely based
Soon he will sleep

Emilia is worth it and I have a dynamic IP

Attached: 1562103211329.jpg (1722x2310, 621K)

Because they are in the trees. They are alive without a body, basically, they ascended to another plane of existence and aren't bound by the Seven and other shit. But my point is Lord Bloodraven went from GRRM's wizard Feanor (whose lover is his version of Luthien aka the most beautiful woman to ever exist) to some trippy vanilla old dude. Bran getting enthroned because he moved the chips around make a LOT of sense. He likes getting on his way and win.

Plus Jon's ending is ironic because he got the same 'reward' for his efforts as Bloodraven. It's a shout out to what happened to him: kinslaying for the sake of the greater good and getting banished to the Wall. Show cutting all this fucked it up.

I know. Such a waste.

Attached: shiera and bloodraven.jpg (400x540, 37K)

Have nothing against Kit, but if he wins over Odenkirk it'll be a crime

Attached: 1539139621877.png (1920x1080, 1.32M)

based

Absurdly based

I hope one of GOT prequels are about the Great Bastards era.

Cast her. The woman men would die for, the woman who refused to marry, only because it amused her that her beloved Bryden was jealous. Fairest of them all.

Attached: 25_middle.jpg (300x420, 46K)

>Bran getting enthroned because he moved the chips around make a LOT of sense.
So he's evil? And Bloodraven betrayed his honor without needing to. That Blackfyre was in exile and just sent his name in for consideration and Bloodraven goes out of his way to invite him so he can kill him and make sure no other Blackfyre supporters think to do anything, even though they never really had much support from great lords, then bitches about muh honor when he was acting as Hand doing this shit.

And George is a hack if he thinks anyone will accept Bran as king as a fucking Northern cripple who's death people heard of and who's the avatar for unknowable "gods" with undefined motivations. George can't do it without betraying the realism he talks about when it comes to medieval history and history in general or the lessons and philosophies he examines in the books.

never give up, never surrender. I swore a vow

Attached: 1561477600147.jpg (892x1178, 179K)

Yeah, but you're forgetting something. She's mine

Attached: 1560648167863.jpg (1200x630, 44K)

Nah, mine

Attached: 1562103211329.jpg (1722x2310, 621K)

You do know that would become a rebellion eventually. Bloodraven cut the problem and end it before he started. He knew he would die or be banished, but he delivered a kingdom that'll never suffer another Blackfyre rebellion AGAIN. Of course he's shadier than Jon, Bloodraven played southern politics.

Jon would die a week after he's king if he was because the south would swallow him whole. You know this, right?

>And George is a hack if he thinks anyone will accept Bran as king as a fucking Northern cripple
From Euron's ramblings, Bran is going to become a godling. He assumed the reborn god that everyone would follow as king is himself, but is more fitting Bran's arc.

Did janny just banned you? Are you on the secret club?

Didn't Bloodraven's super archer troops of hundreds followed him to the Wall out of loyalty when he got banished? Literally, nobody followed Jon to exile.

He could've taken that faggot prisoner so the next blackfyre would wait until he dies, as he did with the actual faggot before. Instead he made it so the Crown is dishonorable and can't be trusted.

So George's answer to what makes a good ruler is being a god with omniscience? That's shit and not in keeping with history at all

Yeah and also Great Councils were never meant to just select one of the high lords to rule, they always had to be at least tangentially related to the ruling dynasty. All the previous GCs have only considered relatives of the monarch