Is this the best comedy movie of all time?

Is this the best comedy movie of all time?

Attached: tropic thunder.jpg (220x307, 29K)

If you remove every scene without Tom Cruise in, sure

I stopped watching out of boredom about 30 minutes in.

It is when Tom Cruise is on screen

It's up there. Maybe somewhere around the top 15 or 20.

It's not really that funny, or original but it has a great cast. The fake products and movies and tom cruise are the best parts

i just realized they left out that jay guy and the booty sweat guy even though they had fairly decent sized roles. I wonder if that's a joke or they didnt want literal whos on the poster

>tfw the names line up with the actors

Attached: kino.jpg (540x568, 66K)

meh

not the best of all time, but it's pretty good, and with an insane cast when you think about it

also it couldn't be done today due to the SJW mind plague

step brothers or Superbad. and I'm not normalfagging. its just true.

ahem

Attached: 56354453453.jpg (150x200, 13K)

step brothers was so incredibly bad I couldn't even keep it on in the background

no

Attached: dirty_work_xlg.jpg (802x1200, 262K)

I wanna go back in time

Attached: 1543977888742.png (982x720, 1.07M)

You were close in that the best comedy has John C Reilly in it, but the real answer is Walk Hard.

The thing I like about Tropic Thunder is that it exposed comedy exclusive actors like Black and Stiller as untalented hacks who get completely shown up by real actors like Cruise and RDJ when they actually try their hands at comedy.

Wrong image

Attached: 72D4E2EB-767B-4DD1-9720-ED2942B62442.jpg (996x1500, 367K)

This movie was released during peak Tom Cruise hate and he was so gd funny in it

It has some great jokes and ideas but it also has some shit jokes and ideas that bring it down

Walk Hard is the best parody we’ve had in years

3 top billing probably would have had the whole cast if Downey didn't have ironman come out the same year.

This

speaking of ben stiller, has anyone here seen escape at dannemora? Stiller directed it. its pretty good and has c l a s s i c paul dano in it.

Attached: Escape_at_Dannemora_poster.jpg (250x375, 71K)

Jack Blacks obsession with Jelly Beans was really funny in that movie