"it wasn't your fault. you couldn't have known"

>"it wasn't your fault. you couldn't have known"

Attached: tiredpepe.png (327x137, 57K)

Not understanding that different people have different knowledge is a sign of autism

In fact its literally a test of autism for kids

Attached: Sally-Anne_test.jpg (450x642, 49K)

im just sick of the trope. i hear that line in every movie nowadays.

The box

can i copy your homework ? i will make it look like it did not.

no

Anne is a cunt

Most people i've ever met are autistic on those grounds.

Sally will look in the box because she's lost her marbles! She also has autism.

>It can't be my fault, I was sleeping!

Attached: brukhanow beat prompt critical.gif (316x306, 541K)

who plays with just one marble?

autists tend to congregate around each other, look at Yea Forums

>forgive them father, for they know not what they do
Why do people give a fuck about this retard again?

Attached: hayzeus christmasstree.jpg (531x710, 290K)

THIS.
Like, if you die and see him in the afterlife, you can LITERALLY slap him and he will turn the other cheek. What a fucking beta

No she wouldn’t you retard. Her last known appearance of the marble is in the basket, why would she go into the box?

Like for real I read about how he said some shit like “He that is without sin among you, let him cast the first stone at her.” and its like bruh, you're the son of God though so like, why don't you stone here??? Fucking mongoloid didn't realize he was without sin.

Yeah fo real
and like nigga how can you go to hell? like nigga just say jesus is savior baka, nigga literally has to say jesus i love you and nigga goes to heaven lmao

Because that is were the marble is you mong

Yes, but she doesn’t know that. As far as she knows, it’s still in the basket where she left it, you giga retarded nigger.

Mate, anyone who says she would look into the box is not an autist but a literal fucking retard monkey

>convincing a troll/autist to not be a troll/autist through words
Who's the real giga retarded nigger here user?
>literal fucking retard monkey
Never seen that listing in the DSM, what section is it under?

It just says Sally went for a walk. She could’ve paced around the room and retard Anne could’ve swapped it despite Sally still being there. You’re the only nigger retard here faggot

The bottom drawing makes it look like Sally knows that she's lost her marble by giving the "where is it?" pose.

The test can throw people off.

Dont you have a goat to fuck, Mohammed?

An apt reply coming from a place of ignorance and hatred. I believe you can be better than this, look to the sky and know God loves you, nigga.

>muslims talking shit about jesus
Retarded americuck post

Wow you're not very smart are you? How about you go back to r*ddit?

Seething Europoor literally cannot stop thinking about US.

Attached: 95FB64EA-D9C1-416A-B653-EC04EBA1AB13.jpg (720x720, 69K)

>ZIONinfested rat race shithole with no touch of traditional
lol good one burger.

>the marble is in the box
>she wouldn't chose the box
what're you retarded?

Attached: 1345634436306.png (351x343, 205K)

Based
Cringe

it's a metaphor for female masturbation

Because I am a mentally ill incel with nothing else in his life. So I obsess over the things I hate, not realising that this makes me miserable. And in this hugbox, I find others with the same mental illness, so it feels like we are all correct, instead of all mentally ill. I can't focus on positive things because I suffer from Narcissistic Personality Disorder, like many here, and good things make me feel like shit, so I focus strictly on negative things and use the coping mechanism of saying anything positive is "Reddit", a website I have never visted. If anyone likes anything, for any reason, I'll say it's "Reddit" so it saves me the trouble of even knowing what I mean. All I want is an easy way to discredit anything that isn't mentally ill negative discourse, so I can go on being mediocre while shitting on everything that's a threat to my ego and complacency.

what the fuck happened to this thread. i just pointed out a common trope.

Moron, this line would also pop up a lot in your actual fucking life if you had one.

I fucking hate the autists on this fucking board.

that still doesn't change the fact it's way too common in movies you retarded faggot