Help me God

Help me God

Attached: EF46449D-B866-4BD8-86E0-14F7F81A6979.jpg (499x497, 26K)

Hel me Sneed

sneed

Sneed and Chuck God

Sneed seed Chuck feed

test

There is no God here, only Sneed.

Jesus fucking Christ... another potentially great Simpsons thread ruined by you underaged cocksuckers. Seriously, how is uttering the same one or two phrases, or some variant of "Formerly X" funny? How is ruining any potential discussion of the greatest sitcom ever made enjoyable? I didn't have much growing up... in fact I was a latchkey kid. I didn't have many role models, but I did have The Simpsons growing up. Every week I would watch The Simpsons, recording each episode on my parents' VHS machine, then rewatch every episode during the summer. Eventually I enlisted in the Marine Corps and got sent to Iraq. Again, all I had was The Simpsons, seeing as how I had nothing waiting for me back home. My motivation to see the end of my tour alive was knowing that when I got back to the States I could look forward to seeing what kind of hijinks Homer and his family would be up to next. And I loved discussing this show on Yea Forums, one of the coolest places on the internet. Well, no more. I can't take this obnoxious spam for a second longer, I'm gone.

>potentially great Simpsons thread

formerly chuck

>Baneposting, Steamed Hams, Una Vela, CHEESE, hop in dude, Milhouse
Godly
>Sn**d
Godless

Its a fucking pasta made by a sneedposter, dumbfuck.

Cringe
This

Attached: moe.jpg (262x234, 14K)

Attached: 1522862561179.jpg (766x960, 82K)

Seed me CHUCK

Attached: here come the chuck.png (640x480, 156K)

formerly godly

sneed

i'd seed lisa

Dude wtf she's like 12 years old. You sick bastard.

she's 7-8 max

Attached: 1543207950934.png (594x590, 231K)

Fuck off I love chuck and hate sneed

she's a cartoon and not a real person