Imagine the smell

Imagine the smell

Attached: 1563295022164.jpg (666x1000, 143K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mrc.org/articles/million-dollar-babies-cnn-msnbc-bash-news-corp-donation-hide-own-political-contributions
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ORANGE MAN ___

But Roger Ailes isn't orange.

well actually yes, he is. just because you make it a stupid meme doesn't mean he's suddenly not bad anymore.

also this

What the fuck? Is this really Crowe?

NAZI

yep

why does it look like he's playing a black man

I can't wait to see this fair and balanced film about this figure tied with politics.

you're a moron. fox news is an official arm of the republican party and a platform for racist and totalitarian dogma since it's inception

Is it legal to show someone life in a movie? What if they lie? How Zuckerberg wasn't angry at the movie about him?

THIS!!! SO MUCH THIS!!!

So much bait in one post.
Roger Ailes was a Democrat and donated to the Democratic Party all his life. Newscorp political donations to Democrats are greater than their donations for Republicans.

Citation.

mrc.org/articles/million-dollar-babies-cnn-msnbc-bash-news-corp-donation-hide-own-political-contributions

the other day I watched the main cast being interviewed about this series and they were praising CNN as a neutral news network lmao

It's a fat suit. I watched it with my mum and it's clear Crowe didn't have the guts to go Christian Bale mode and become the dude . However he does a great job in the acting department.

They can sue for slander if you accuse them of doing something illegal. I don't think you can do anything if they think you're a big fat meany-head because that's an opinion and creative liberties or something.

I'm not talking about obesity, he was already chubby in The Mummy. It's the face, looks much older, impressive work. I couldn't recognize him.

Attached: Russell+Crowe+Russell+Crowe+Filming+Loudest+RCmrVBWn7S1l.jpg (450x600, 71K)

Well, at least he didn't have to gain any weight for the role.

GET IT KING

yas

>A media company makes a show about the guy that founded a media company they compete with

I am sure it will be 100% unbiased.

I don't know anything about the stuff this is based on but the 3rd epidode was great

big yikes.

CNN is as neutral as it gets, sadly. Fox news is far more biased

Attached: 1556745997313.jpg (889x798, 186K)