GAME OF THRONES EMMYS NOMINATIONS

Lead: jon snow, danaerys
Supporting: brienne, cersei, sansa, arya, theon, jaime and tyrion
Writing: D&D for the finale
Directing: episodes 3, 4 and the finale.

Attached: cover11.jpg (890x500, 169K)

>gay of thrones

Attached: 1548403490833.jpg (644x800, 123K)

I hope they don't win anything except for based Alfie.

It won't happen, but I really hope the last episode wins the writing one, just because of how much it doesn't deserve it.

>theon
the man deserves it

Last episode should win the writing one so I can laugh at the SEETHING.

>8 years
>Climate change is coming
>Climate change fixed in one episode

Attached: Fore.jpg (704x528, 56K)

She's winning it, get fucked niggers

Attached: 1560308149236.jpg (895x704, 44K)

>Jon Snow
>lead
>given no lines and just stands there
Where's that pic of Kit wearing the jacket the extras were given?

>Writing: D&D for the finale
Would be actually hilarious if this won

Attached: 573823479513.png (459x612, 533K)

iirc they admitted they just picked up the leads for show just to push more nominations, they think got is assemble cast and nobody is a lead.

>Writing: D&D for the finale
>Literally an hour of silence
Please win

Attached: 1474511863125.png (800x800, 1.36M)

I DUHNT WAHNT IT

Yes and no. Jon Snow and Daenerys Targaryen were supposed to be the leads in the final season, but Jon Snow was cucked into being an extra by (((them))).

>Xtranny

Alfie is the only one who deserves the nom.

If Kit Harrington gets that Emmy, he should go up on that stage and say...

"I don't want it."

>Outstanding Writing for a Drama Series – David Benioff and D.B. Weiss ”The Iron Throne”

Fucking wat

Attached: 1691031344_1d6db42be9.jpg (307x400, 76K)

Best supporting actor should go to Alfie for Theon and best Supporting Actress should go to Gwendoline for Brienne

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

Agreed.

57 minutes of silence and 17 minutes of dialogue. The finale was a filler episode.

If they had any respect for anything, they would have submitted A Knight of The Seven Kingdoms.

This season deserves the usual scifi/fantasy emmies that usual. That is, make-up, hairdo, clothing, effects etc.

Except the GoT costume and set design dropped off a cliff somewhere in season 5 or 6

The bad pussy episode won before so I wouldn't be surprised if this one wins too, it's like poetry

>ARE THESE GUYS FUCKING RETARDED?

OUTSTANDING SUPPORTING ACTRESS IN A DRAMA SERIES

Gwendoline Christie
Game Of Thrones (HBO)

Julia Garner
Ozark (Netflix)

Lena Headey
Game Of Thrones (HBO)

Fiona Shaw
Killing Eve (BBC America)

Sophie Turner
Game Of Thrones (HBO)

Maisie Williams
Game Of Thrones (HBO)

>ALSO, HOW THE FUCK THEY GONNA HAVE 9 NOMINEES IN ONE SECTION, 5 IN ANOTHER, 7 IN ANOTHER - I HATE THEY DO THIS JUST TO ATTRACT MORE VIEWERSHIP

Yes, my bad. Was meant to say Emmy nominations. The kind of stuff shows like Star Treks were sometimes nominated

If he had more screen-time then maybe

>Cersei gets nominated despite literally doing nothing all season

Lmao!

LITERALLY ONLY GWENDOLINE DESERVES IT

This, he’s deserved it more than anyone since season two

>Kit nominated for best actor when all he did was stand around with a sour face going "I dun wanht it" and "Yer muh kween" and yelled at a zombie dragon

It truly shows how forced Cersei's ascension into queen was. Once she blows up the Sept, King's Landing becomes Cerseiville. After Jaime leaves, there really was no reason to show her. D&D did nothing interesting with Euron, Qyburn or the Golden Company.

Cersei was left out of two episodes, appeared as a corpse in one episode, and looked out a balcony while smirking and sipping wine in three others.