Give Dragon Ball to Marvel Studios and let them do their thing similar to how they handle marvel comic adaptations...

Give Dragon Ball to Marvel Studios and let them do their thing similar to how they handle marvel comic adaptations. Keep the basic premise of each arc but adjust things/swap out characters/rearrange events so it fits the movie format a bit better. We would have absolute kino

Phase 1:
>Emperor Pilaf/Demon King Piccolo
>The Saiyans
>Frieza

Phase 2:
>Androids Part 1
>The History of Trunks
>Androids Part 2/Cell Part 1
>Cell Part 2

Phase 3:
>Broly
>Buu Part 1
>Buu Part 2
>Omega Shenron and the Shadow Dragons

Attached: 1552785136979.png (2560x1439, 2.92M)

No.

Go suck a nigger's dick you stupid faggot.

>Dragon ball

It wouldn't look like what you had in mind after post

Just look at what happened to Man of Steel and The Incredible Hulk

What? So they make Goku a nigger and Chi Chi a blonde woman, they change Vegeta into a Native American, and Piccolo a sexually fluid alien? No thanks.

Attached: 1522295515843.jpg (1920x1080, 392K)

I’d rather not have any adaptation than Disney quipshit. Go watch your fatsuits and anus jokes while you’re still off school, zoomer

Just start at the Saiyan saga

What a fucking horrible idea

That's where dbz started, which is the what people want to see.
They already did a Piccolo film and it flopped.

>Broly before Buu

Not canon, fag

It wouldnt work, Dragonball isnt story based enough for it to work and it would look too weird with real people or otherwise be completely unfaithful. Theres also several story problems you would inevitably run into when trying to adapt these arcs which are objectively awful stories, so whatever they change or add will piss everyone off and they wont make it past one film. Kid Goku assaulting the red ribbon base might make a good film though, the way I would do it is fuck the OG story arcs, just make new stuff but keep the original villains and recontextualize them. I would make it so each movie concludes with the collection of one or two Dragonballs, fuck the dragon radar.

I know why you think it's a good idea, im just correcting you

There is way too much context and background needed before you jump right into Radditz kidnapping Gohan. A Saiyan Saga movie has no room to explain the Dragon Ball abilities/rules, who any of the characters are (especially piccolo), and it would be super jarring to have Goku die and be seperate from the rest of the cast in his first movie. At least one movie is required beforehand to establish things.

Just have Goku with everyone else. He doesn't need to be dead to not fight Nappa.

Doesn't matter, fag. He's just as big of a villian as any of the canon ones and would definitely be worth adapting.

Not to mention that the Buu saga is so fucking long that there is a lot of stuff that wouldn't even fit into a two parter, so it would be nice to have a movie beforehand to fit stuff like Great Saiyaman.
It would also be satisfying to have an entire movie where Goku is dead before being resurrected

>Omega Shenton and the Shadow Dragons
Really nigga, you really went there instead of the Tournament of Power?

How the fuck could you possibly have a tournament of power movie without adapting all of Super first?

And how the fuck would a movie like that even be structured?

Omega Shenron gives too much closure to NOT be the last movie

I'd make Gohan and Goku go to a place called Snake Way after King Kai, who is Goku's implied mentor, warns them about bad guys called Saiyans. Krillin cant fly so he takes Yamcha and Tien to Yajirobe who tells them they can get the Dragonballs the saiyans are coming for before they get here, Mr Popo will train them along the dangerous path it leads.
Also cut to C plot of Vegeta and Nappa being space conquerers.

Id make the plot twist of Goku being a saiyan a metaphor for how he defeats Vegeta, by learning to control his anger. Wow this is some movie I just came up with.

You have no sensible idea on how the adaptations would have to work, you just broke down the arcs a little bit without giving it any real thought.

Obviously you have to do more than just the Tournament of Power, but you wouldn't adapt GT at all because it's absolute objective shit. Battle of Gods would come after Buu.

GT is great concepts with poor execution. Anybody would agree with that.

There is no problem with doing Omega Shenron as long as it avoids the issues of the original

>mutts touching my DB
I would find you and I would strangle you.

>Give Dragon Ball to Marvel Studios
Marvel films are fucking crap you imbecile, why would you give them a franchise that's already easy to ruin.

Attached: El Hermano vs Jiren & SSW2 Gohanpadre Calvo.webm (854x480, 2.93M)

>Change piccolo into a sexually fluid alien
Weren’t namekians always genderless aliens that bred asexually?

Stop right there.

Dragonball before Saiyan saga is boring, for children really. Make that a tv/streaming show.

For the movies go straight with Raditz + Vegeta/Nappa.

how the fuck would a movie like that even be structured?
A lot like Battle Royale I imagine.

What fucking retard, stick to naruto, you dumb fuck.

Yes

Only thing people like about dragon ball is the fights
Marvel Disney can't do fights

Not even the fans will pay money to see Goku with pervert-piggy and gender-neutral flying cat thingy fuck around with the red ribbon army.

Attached: notzamasu.jpg (1024x576, 36K)

Why would they do Broly? None of the non canon shit really fits into the timeline. New Broly is better anyway.

Don't we havr enough fucking cartoon adaptions already? Just kill yourself you fucking manchild

Broly is a shit villain. Making him a gray area rival is much better take than the original. People only like Broly because he had good fights.

The fans will never pay for an american movie, but your opinion is wrong.

Attached: 1556642489514.jpg (551x384, 38K)

>Give Dragon Ball to Marvel Studios and

Nigga please...

Attached: 921POKDJKEHD6Y3465RGU38OAPO3J348YD7T465GRFDU98WO0DKDJ.jpg (411x809, 90K)

Vegeta is so into "we wuz kangz" that making him black would make 0 difference.

I don't know who did this, but whoever you are, god bless you

Shit and shit make a bigger shit, I say go right ahead!