Rewatching The Mist, forgot how good it was

Rewatching The Mist, forgot how good it was.

Who did you feel bad for the most when they died?

Attached: 4.jpg (620x373, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yuAvRCSWu8I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The guys that got eaten by spiders

the sherminator died to that thing. he said the F word too.

Hey look! it's the cast of that extremely shitty show in something actually good!

Simmer down retard

the military dude they ganged up on

This. Really uncomfortable watching that :(

The protagonist. Brutal ending, but also peak fucking kino. It's like a Greek tragedy

>no sequel of the military going to the monster dimension to fuck shit up
One job kikes

Do people like that religious lady exist in the US? Because to me it just felt unrealistic and over the top. It wasn't grounded enough.

>Watching it in color
Ouch we got a pleb here

youtube.com/watch?v=yuAvRCSWu8I
zoom zoom hasnt seen the dark sided lady

My father is crazy religious except he doesn't force it on people. He won't sacrifice people or harm anyone for not sharing his beliefs, but he'll belittle people in private for "not being a believer".

He also believes the Bible is predicting world's events including the election, believes in creationism, believes in the rapture, frequently talks to me about how giants used to roam the Earth and how Iraq soldiers found "proof" of it in the desert. Also believes in invisible ghostly and demonic presence and how speaking tongues can make them go away.

He's 78 and has been gradually losing his mind more and more. Be wasn't this much of a zealot early on, but when he slowly became house-ridden, I gave him a laptop so he wouldn't be bored and lonely when me and my sisters weren't around to visit him. He discovered YouTube and that was pretty much the end of it.

It's gotten to the point where if we even watch Doctor Strange together, he'll talk about how "all this is mentioned in the Bible and is true".

I felt bad for the original story that died to make this abomination of a movie.

Attached: OllieAimsAtPterobuzzard.jpg (852x463, 47K)

>t. Seething bookfag

Movie has a more memorable ending. In the book don't they just sort of wander off and that's it?

Reminder that the crazy religious lady was reborn in the world of the Dark Tower after being killed here.

>Movie has a more memorable ending. In the book don't they just sort of wander off and that's it?
The mist doesn't go away and they end the book driving toward Hartford because they thought they might have heard a voice on the radio.

Do you love him?
Just wondering.
My parents have weaknesses but nothing close to this.

The based religious lady, she did nothing wrong.

Yeah, just hanging out with him gets gradually less fun when even The Incredibles 2 will get him talking about the Bible in some way, shape, or form. It does make me feel a bit guilty that I find him less fun to hang out with, but I never let on that I feel that way and will even indulge in the conversation so he doesn't feel alone and ask questions like I'm genuinely interested.

As who?

How old are you?
My parents are only around 60yo but I can see some changes and I scarily anticipate the moments where they will actually be senile.

Not him but that's mostly depends of how his brain is wired, sone people never gets senile, and doing things like math helps a lot if you see some signs, make him sum money or things like that

35. For a little context, my dad was always religious even when he was a kid (Just never so fervently talked about certain stuff like giants roaming the Earth), ran a little neighborhood fellowship for a decade when I was a kid, was drafted into Vietnam at 18, and a big reason why he's house-ridden now is because he's gone through about 9+ surgeries on his back, hip, and legs due to issues from when he was a soldier. He's pretty much had his whole hip and all of his right leg's bones replaced with metal and has been taking drugs for the pain for many years now. Him and my mother also divorced when I was 23 (She took over the fellowship meetings they used to hold and kicked him out), so a combination of being alone, on drugs, constant surgery, probably getting a bit of cabin-fever, I feel like becoming massively spiritual is the only thing that keeps him from becoming the old man who screams at kids on their lawn.

thomas janes woke crew is pathetic and i was glad about all of them dying.

and he could easily kill his son and him at the same time, it was just a matter of putting his kid head next to his and shot.

two for the price of one.

incompetent faggot.

Attached: 15073489_1798158837091272_7015050992857648248_n.png (560x415, 392K)