Definition of a 'pleb filter'

definition of a 'pleb filter'

Attached: legion.jpg (960x1440, 353K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jCZB6mvI_Z0
youtube.com/watch?v=PWK2IeYNkxE
youtu.be/nq2Pe71vgkc
youtube.com/watch?v=OKlq7YF_I7M
thewrap.com/legion-showrunner-explains-out-of-nowhere-the-shield-clip-time-demon/
youtube.com/watch?v=4SZ3rMMYBLY
youtube.com/watch?v=9U5FqvAcj-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=jvvCntObAWQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This and Dark are pretty special

Why everyone keep saying plebfilter? It's lost the meaning if you slap it everywhere

Yea Forums doesn't talk about good things so when you call something a plebfilter you've acknowledged that contrarians are going to show up and you've already thrown down the gauntlet.

Sadly no. First season was great. But Noah "hack" Hawley has revealed himself to be a SJW pushing cuck faggot.

and also this

Attached: 1561303558681.webm (1334x720, 2.96M)

This is genuine plebfilter though, no one talks about it anymore because they've all been filtered

Season 2 is the real pleb filter

nice seethe fagmunch

This. Also Too Old to Die Young

K I N O
also ruined by SJW cuck feminism anti-drumpf propaganda

Probably the most visually impressive TV show of all time. A shame most of Yea Forums and people in general lack the intelligence to appreciate/understand it.
youtube.com/watch?v=jCZB6mvI_Z0
youtube.com/watch?v=PWK2IeYNkxE

Kerry is the most adorable thing ever and I think it's cute everyone else lets her think she can fight

Attached: 4915a711-57da-4ed2-ab74-b182548c375e.png (740x444, 437K)

Best Capekino villain

Attached: 1562786265258.jpg (900x900, 94K)

he literally has pol memes on the brain and never leaves
he's the rat feces in our can of beans

>user believes the press releases
>user doesn't think for themselves
>user doesn't actually watch the show
Syd has 'Me First' tattooed on her wrists for Christ's sake. Everything in the show has directly paralleled the selfish attitudes of Syd and David (including the same justification by both of them to themselves concerning tricking another person into sex) leading to the perfect storm of David going over the edge. You've just been filtered pleb.

Cute.
Also switch is my waifu.

stop watching after the lame ending of the first season.

watch only the scene of the fight between him and villain doing a musical act of 'behind blue eyes' with some shitty animation and do not regret my decision.

legion is a waste of potential and this noah guy - same behind fargo - does not know how to finish his shit.

Attached: f face f butt.gif (400x224, 443K)

this

>too old to zzzzzz
He went full retard on the pacing. I can appreciate the skill and dedication it took to frame every single scene perfectly but there comes a point where you have to take pacing into account. So many long drawn out pauses and so many centered around awkwardness and un-voiced dialogue eventually ruin the tension instead of building it.

>filtered

>filtered

It will be a loooong time before we get anything like it again if we ever do.

On a side note, anyone else hype for Noah Hawley's first movie?

youtu.be/nq2Pe71vgkc

Why is David such a fuckup bros?

just like me :(

If was David I'd have a harem of smelly, hairy hippy girls too.

Something has to be artistically superior to be a pleb filter. What you have the is like one of those modern art pieces that is like two lines on a canvas and nothing else. The is no doubt in my mind that you're one of those plebs that thinks they're artistic because they bought shit modern art for a lot of money

The only person David has to give him perspective (without trying to kill him) is lenny. Think about that.

Anyone actually wanna discuss the latest episode, or this season so far?

>artistically superior
A phrase so loaded and subjective it might as well not exist. I'm not endorsing using "plebfilter" as artistic gatekeeping (which is what beret wearing latte drinking left-handed cigarette smooking hipsters do) I'm saying it should be used to incourage a wider approach to all kinds of media and that we should punish those idiots who refuse to approach anything that's not Marvel quipshit.
BTW I'm the same user who doesn't like too old to die young.

Not intelligent enough to dissect, just to observe, unfortunately

I don't even know if I can discuss it

Time demons looked like tengu desu

How the fuck did Ptolemy get Carry and Switch back to the ship? Were they even in the same time period? What of donuts? Whaaaaat?

everyone is a fucking psycho in this show
none of them is capable of empathy
david was screwed over and over and over but now he's being an asshole to Nintendo Switch so he's shit too
why is she so eager to help him anyway, is she retarded

wish we had threads for it

Attached: leagion 2.jpg (1920x1080, 438K)

teenage syd traveling through time just to tell us how traumatized *she* was by RAPING an unsuspecting guy was some good rage fuel

Was it actually her or the time demon playing tricks?

she likes to pretend to be a robot, shes doing as a robot does. I hope she becomes "human" and fucks david over for using her as a tool.

Attached: legion.jpg (1920x1080, 302K)

>it's a Legion outwrites Dark in a single episode

post-wall syd didn't seem to disagree with any of it, so whether it was hello time kitty or teenage syd herself, the end result is the same.

Looks neat. I’m really looking forward to his adaptation of Cats Cradle though

How the fuck is a superhero show with a main character so OP good?

I'm watching the new episode
holy SHIT the time demons are pure kino

>episode becomes a slideshow
noah hawley is an absolute madman, but that madness is what makes legion this fucking good

Attached: ADI0061.jpg (574x386, 45K)

i like legion too. what's your favorite thing or part about the show?
i think the way they put in some horror in moderate amounts, that's what hooked me in the first place then i stayed because every episode is like a little mystery and it unfolds towards the end and leaves me wanting to see what happens on the next one.

Attached: 1557020827698.jpg (1920x1080, 202K)

Cary basically did an F8 safe-boot on the system

I like the style and design that feels retro but functions as futuristic.

I only visit Yea Forums for legion and nothing else

literally same

favourite part definitely at the end of season two when david is confronted with what he did and all he muster as a reply is "i'm a good person, i deserve love." that was his delusion all along and rather than help him it just made him worse.

syd is such an annoying cunt god i hope she dies.

threadly reminder that david LITERALLY did nothing wrong
fuck the blonde hypocrite
fuck feruk
fuck the entire division 3
only daddy david will save us

this

this was possibly the most mind-bending episode yet, holy shit. show is seriously going out with a bang

also mfw when "nothing that hurts me is real. no one who hates me is real."

Attached: scared.png (421x500, 297K)

david is literally god

>eat time? eat shit

kino

brehs

Attached: 1533390815100.jpg (1920x1080, 284K)

acts of god, I AM GOD.
ep2 had me worried it was kinda boring three got a lil better but 4 is absolute kino.

Attached: legion.s03e04.1080p.web.h264-memento.mkv_snapshot_44.49.577.jpg (1920x1080, 144K)

i got tricked by this, tought someone taped the shield on top of my legion episode

Attached: 1552141362150.jpg (1920x1080, 173K)

My favorite part of the show is without any doubt Farouk.
The depth of the character, his personnal history, belief, goals. Everything is so great about him. The way he talks, the multiple languages switch, the swagger.
The way he start as a vilain but you slowly realize that he is just a powerfull man who just want the respect that he deserve and be able to enjoy the thing he likes.
And i don't want to be the "litteraly me" cliché, but i really dig his philosophy.

It's been a very long time since i loved a character so much. I can't get enough of him.

Navid is GOAT. And of Noah play a huge part on how artistic every scene he is in looks like.

Without Farouk, i'm not sure i would have watched season 3.

Attached: Sans titre.png (1919x1080, 1.67M)

was someone watching The Shield or was this a meta joke about FX itself glitching in time?

david and farouk are the best characters in the show.

Attached: legion.s03e04.1080p.web.h264-memento.mkv_snapshot_43.58.622.jpg (1920x1080, 209K)

now i see why the previous episode was kinda slow. they were milking the shit out of this absolute kino episode holy shit.

Attached: identifying kino from distance.jpg (366x342, 34K)

I hope it keeps things going in this direction and were done with the slower episodes for the rest of the season.

Attached: legion lenny.jpg (1920x1080, 109K)

time skips "affected" us too

I FUCKIN LOVE THIS SHOW.
Just finished watching the last episode and I'm so bummed this is the last season but I am so enthralled by what they're going for. Furouk took his fuckin glasses off so we all know shit's fucked.

i make music videos

i watch this show as lessons in style, each episode manages to surprise me. massive respect for FX for having balls to greenlight this

he's pretty great, wish to see him in something bigger
it's extremely uneven
great stuff hampered down by shit tier stuff

>yfw farouk turns out to be a better person than David
How the fuck does that happen?

Attached: legion1.jpg (618x412, 199K)

Where can I get tall asian gf bros?

its a WOMAN

I was watching the shield right before I put this episode on. Thought my pc was doing some shit

>'pleb filter'

Agreed.
- Direct narrative
- well paced
- legitimately imaginative, and creative
- well planned

Definitely structurally sound enough that certain people with limited imaginations will not appreciate.

The latest episode creeped me the FUCK OUT. Were those fucking things some Mojoverse shit? Fuck that shit. I love this crazy-ass show.

Shadow King made everything worse, but David would've been a mental case anyway without him. David fails to see himself as the problem, self-justifies at the expense of everyone else. Thinks he can/should change reality to fit what he wants instead of changing himself

We will never again get a show this good.

that's why I consider it 10 times better than something like Westworld (esp. s2).

>capeshit
The plebs are the ones watching this right?

I know I shouldn't be pulling for him. I know he's really a monster, but I want him to win. He's just so fucking charming. Also, the "demons" forced his hand this episode. Farouk wouldn't have been able to "banish" a demon in reality.

Because he's legit insane.

>plebs arguing over which mass media product is most elite
It fell off after season 1

I think that Switch's "demons" are actually Spineless Ones from the Mojoverse. If Mojo shows up, all fucking bets are off.

Westworld S2 was too obvious an attempt to waste time, and fill with obvious distractions
So much could have been done, but instead they choose "woman robot, hear me roar".
>>nods

Who didn't see that coming?

Fucking beautiful.

Fucking kek. When Ptonomy said "Narrative compromised," I was like "Oooooh fuck."

Because he's his own biggest hurdle.

Yeah, anyone who likes it is a pleb

These segments were fucking fantastic.

That scared the shit out of me too. Then him riffing on Shiva cracked me the fuck up.

>Legion takes the bullshit meaningless imagery of TLJ and renders it into deep, meaningful kino.

The attempt is clear, but the execution is terrible.
It's frustrating, no score in the world, no matter how good, can redeem Westworld.
Legion is visually original, but not in a way it distracts you from the plot, (which is very easy to follow). Characters are well defined (you may don't know much, but they showed their motivations quite well). While in Westworld they could make it be anything , even a dream of Anthony Hopkins' morning fart.
It's not like writers are trying to

I feel exactly the same way, but never forget that Farouk is above all things a trickster, a liar, and a master manipulator.

>My first thought was that he lied in every word.

>It's not like writers are trying to
Don't even know what I was trying to say here, pressed post anyway. Man, I am too old for this.

>dat filename

Fucking kek.

Lenny's scene was fucking heartwrenching.

And that's why it worked so well. It pulled the rug out from under all of us.

Westworld is lazy in that they're literally rehashing a story from half a century ago but doing nothing novel with it. The only thing they're really adding is the "writers trying to outsmart the viewer at everyturn (and if they guess what we're doing we'll just rewrite it, which literally fucking happened in s2)" mystery aspect which should not be the biggest draw to your series.

Thomas Ligotti once said "I like stories that are enigmatic, but dislike stories that are anything but. Enigma is not a genre."

>Acts of God?
>I am God.
The proverbial deep end, as it were

Attached: 1356023175689.gif (230x245, 1.41M)

Every word that has come out of Syd's mouth this season has been pure cringe, the only time it's been this bad was that episode where David went into her mind in S2 and she said, to paraphrase "sinners burn the brightest baby, let's burn together"

remove syd and the series get a lot better

Until this is resolved, I'll be warry of Farouk, the fact that everybody is trusting him 100% is disconcerting to say the least. I would be strange if he would't manipulate them, even if just a little. I hope they'll explain the beginning of David's "cult". Did he shelter people who were lost or is he manipulating them? It seems that it is more the latter but I find it's difficult to believe that David would go to that that quick. Especially when he still think he didn't do anything wrong.

nah, David finding and falling for her is pretty much the catalyst for this whole story

>War.
So, uh.
No more mister nice David?
>concern.jpg

Attached: stealthoptional.gif (500x375, 953K)

>Did he shelter people who were lost or is he manipulating them?
Both. He is helping with with a place to stay and what not, but in return he literally feeds them stuff that makes them love him because that's what he wants, being loved.

I enjoyed their romance in the first season even if it was a bit manic pixie dream girl but she really has become a black mark on a show that otherwise seems like it could've been one of my favourites

I've been wondering about this. What exactly is supposed to be the time frame of the show?

David's parents were 20s-30s in WW2. The show generally has a 70s vibe but sometimes it feels very modern.

Syd IS a shit person and the fact David doesn't realize is about half of what's making him do all this retarded shit to try and fix things. There is a higher tier of stupidity that's only accesible to us all while being in love.

Did Salmon and the baby really crumble into dust? Not quite sure what actually happened and what didn't.

I think it's deliberately vague, but a valid answer would be late 60s, early 70s. You could argue it feels modern because a world where mutants exist could've gotten some advances done a lot earlier

Yeah, the cult is his personal hugbox made of psych-drug junkies who he mindfucked into worshiping him.

I like the whole Manson family vibe it has to it.

Seriously, the amount of sheer charisma this guy has. Goddamn.

based

It's not just David that doesn't realise though, nobody seems to (except possibly Farouk), she's comes of as a massive cunt sitting up on a high horse but she's never treated like one and to me it feels like the show is trying to make the viewer sympathise with her

it's amazing that the only one this season who is still sane and knows what is happening is farouk

What a beautiful image. This is fucking art.

I was so happy when she got vaporized in the first episode.

The way switch comes to him could be taken to be emblematic of how they all came to him. I atill believe that all of them are either alt personalities of David's or external consciousnesses incorporated into his hivemind. Division 3(the "forces of division") are the people(consciousnesses) trying to break it up. Farouk cooperates with them because he believes without this impromptu defense mechanism that David has developed(his eternally fragmenting consciousness and ability to pull other minds into his own), he'll finally fall under Farouk's full domination.

David is supposed to be close or on his 30s, if his mom got pregnant after WW2, since their parents met in the veteran house this would be 70s or early 80s.

The demons made her experience her child's entire life in an an instant. For fun.

I'm reasonably sure they didn't actually die though.

fuck this show, though I did like the government villain fella with dark hair. I forgot how much I dislike that boring chick from Parks & Rec too.

He has the air and the martial dignity of a fucking king. Appropriately enough.

I fucking love it.

Nothing has come closer to reaching into my dreams that this show. I can forgive the plot being wack.

How do you anons feel knowing that Future Syd is probably a time demon, and they were doing this "David destroy the world since last season and everyone got outplayed by them

Attached: 4.png (1360x2272, 1.97M)

Is that Dan Stevens in the middle?

Well, clearly.

Big if true.

Ohhhhhh shhhhiiiiiiiiiiittttt

OK, that's fucked.

yeah he just oozes charisma every time hes on screen.

Attached: legion.s03e01.1080p.web.h264-memento.mkv_snapshot_42.11.380.jpg (1920x1080, 159K)

you can pause at any time and find kino. also this door was some kind of protection for davids mom right? not physical but mental.

Attached: she let him in.jpg (1626x6401, 1.07M)

What was the meaning behind the giant toothbrush?

Attached: switch.png (232x422, 126K)

Make sure to admit you were wrong after the series finale airs in August.
>Syd has 'Me First' tattooed on her wrists for Christ's sake.
Yeah, you have zero understanding of how normies think. That's meant to be empowering and likable by showing how she's breaking out of an abusive relationship and learning to take her own needs seriously. The subtext to women doing 'me first' is they're so giving and selfless that they need to actively remind themselves not to be taken advantage of.

Attached: 1464994547318.jpg (1285x1015, 115K)

Something something time travel makes her teeth fall out.

just a gag prop like the giant tuning fork or drain plug in season 2.

Attached: man and autistic qt.webm (840x473, 2.24M)

If they can create illusions to make children or old people or babies or entire landscapes appear, why would they be unable to make an illusion of someone with both their arms? And why would Farouk be fooles by the illusion even after reading future Syd's mind to see it's David who ends the world?
I like the idea it's the other way around and future Syd hijacks a time demon to be able to time travel.

oh shit, I didn't even notice that red window being in both places

Don't forget the yoink hook the stormtroopers use in the season premiere.

Attached: kino legion.webm (1080x608, 2.65M)

every episode requires a second or third watch. one of the reason plebs get filtered.

I don't really know how to describe their relationship but that's probably because I've never shared a body with somebody but it really gets close to a romantic relationship sometimes

that scene was almost too good to be true. Honestly thought it was just Farouk goofing or something but no, they actually had a big ass hook

Attached: sleep.webm (1080x608, 1.92M)

Attached: cat girl.webm (1080x608, 313K)

unironically my favorite show on tv currently. FX is retarded for not going past 3 seasons

Attached: asian chick.webm (960x540, 1.27M)

>FX is retarded for not going past 3 seasons
It was the showrunner's decision to make it a 3 season work, not the network's.

Attached: asian chick 2.webm (720x304, 1.29M)

thanks, (((((((noah)))))))

I loved this scene, but later it less awesome after seeing how she could open portals out of thin air, I thought she could only open portals on hard surfaces that why she used the tray.

she looks really tall, and mixed, surprised when i learned this is her 2nd gig, she is great

Attached: Legion.S03E01.Chapter.20.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H.264-NTb.mkv_snapshot_37.15.150.jpg (1920x1080, 540K)

This show looked different from the other capeshit shows. I'll check this out sometime as long as it doesn't get pozzy with gay.

>Get the hook.
Like it's standard issue for this kind of thing.

it's made by the fargo crew if you watched it

She's 5'9 I believe

do you think we're in for a "legion" reveal at some point? would be hard to explain all the character interactions if they're all david's alternate personalities

They keep looping me back in time well fuck it ill just exist in multiple times at once.

I want more of his godly powers to be shown.

Attached: EAT SHIT.jpg (1920x1080, 176K)

Of course, it's /pol/fags and incels who are seething about this kino.

I really hope they let him fucking do a Doom movie (he later revealed on Filmweb (a polish version of imdb) that it was not scrapped yet and he's still "in talks".

it did touch her. SHIT

Attached: legion.s03e04.1080p.web.h264-memento.mkv_snapshot_40.16.663.jpg (1920x1080, 81K)

Anyone got a loop of Farouk cutting off that arm?

Because it's not a superhero movie.
Hawley doesn't shy away from some comic book aspects, even if they're silly, but he also doesn't care about sticking true to the source material, taking a lot of burden from his back.

Him and Lenny.

I mean, for me Aubrey Plaza is an absolute discovery of an actress. I liked her in P&R, but never thought she's a good actress, but she's literally the only one able to steal scenes from Navid.

4 is the best so far
Especially Farouk BTFO some time demons.

>You're a time girl?
>a time woman!
Cute

Look at Charles face and compare it with laughable scenes when Patrick Stewart or James McAvoy (both great actors, but badly directed) saw something "disturbing" through Cerebro.

FUCK

color kino

Attached: asian chick 4.webm (1280x720, 2.01M)

It just all looks so good.

Attached: legion.s03e04.1080p.web.h264-memento.mkv_snapshot_23.21.888.jpg (1920x1080, 117K)

I think you guys are far too harsh on Syd. Let's forget meta-level where she's absolutely crucial to the story as this symbolic representation of the idea that David can have a "normal", "good" life.

Even in the story, she has every reason to act and talk like she does. We already know that changing bodies is a filthy, traumatic experience to her. That literally means that her life was hell, even more so than most of the other characters, maybe including David, who despite his mental afflictions and shadow of Shadow King could lead a partially normal life. She was forever isolated and scarred from the experiences of her youth, even if she was responsible for what happened to her mom bf (she was).

Now here comes David, her literal chance of normality in life. He not only respects her wish for not getting touched but actually is capable of providing her with "physical" contact without harming her in the astral plane. However, as he descended into madness (thanks to well-intentioned people around him, telling him he's not sick), he started overusing his powers and finally betrayed her trust which must have been the greatest trauma of her life. And she very much loved David.
Now she's doing what he can to stay "normal" and "healthy" by clinging to revenge fantasy.

I like the "ostensibly on legion" intro. Acknowledging that nothing really makes a lot of sense is cool. I also like that they've been doing less of j-hams little interludes, thought they were a bit on the nose. The show is starting to get really cohesive as well, which is a nice departure from the fairly abstract nature of season 2. Good episode, the time demons were well done. switch a cute. david a fuck. syd a fuck. Farouk manages to be charming even though you know he's pure evil.

Farouk reminded me a lot of Gilgamesh in Fate/Zero, the whole king/god thing, they got charm, charisma and power that it's just so nice.

Attached: Gil.jpg (2560x1440, 521K)

Attached: optimism.gone.jpg (813x988, 113K)

shes always being watched.

Attached: watchful eyes.jpg (1920x2120, 322K)

I'd be fine with her replacing David as the main character, just have her go on time adventures.

Attached: asian chick 3.webm (960x540, 2.84M)

youtube.com/watch?v=OKlq7YF_I7M

I love that music/sound that played during the halls of time parts in that episode it fit the whole time travel theme perfectly almost like a clock ticking.

Attached: legion.s03e01.1080p.web.h264-memento.mkv_snapshot_12.44.764.jpg (1920x1080, 173K)

Probably for cleaning the giant pig.

did I just watch a scene from The Shield in the latest episode?

Attached: Vic.jpg (1600x900, 105K)

thewrap.com/legion-showrunner-explains-out-of-nowhere-the-shield-clip-time-demon/
Basically he wanted viewers to feel disjointed like the characters. Worked on me and my roommate, we fast forwarded through it the first time because we thought FX fucked up.

I saw it on a streaming website and I did think for a moment the encoder had fucked up somehow

I got it immediately, but probably because Mr. Robot did a similar thing in S2 where the first commercial breaks was actually part of the episode & just old 80s commercials.

Ah, cool. I only saw the first season of that, which did include an 80s type show mockup anyway.

Attached: god emperor.webm (1080x608, 1.9M)

When David asks Switch how she is, she tells a story about how her dad used to have a room full of robots, and she used to go there sometimes and stand very still, and try to seem like a robot too. Later she tells forouk that she is helping David instead of his enemies because he is a man and they are robots. This could be a metaphor for the kinds of people that David is manipulating into following him, young impressionable people who resent the rules their parents give them. But I wonder if there may be more to it. Is this a clue about what she is motivated by, and what significance does her father have here? Were the robots really "robots"?

Attached: asian chick 6.webm (960x405, 142K)

But Carry, the man, is making an android in the first episode. It may be that he is her father sent back in time.

Is this what doom patrol was supposed to be?

>What you have the is like one of those modern art pieces that is like two lines on a canvas and nothing else.
Don't shit on Malevich, man. He knew his stuff.

I think her dad used her powers to get rich and shes used to being used. why did her dad appear in ep 3 on davids mothers tv screen?

Attached: legion.s03e01.1080p.web.h264-memento.mkv_snapshot_02.00.953.jpg (1920x1080, 139K)

I wondered how David would end the world, or if maybe the world ending would be more metaphorical. But no David is actually fucking up reality with his very attempts to fix his life and must be stopped somehow.

Being David is suffering

Never seen it. Gimme the setting and quick plot points atleast.

Doom Patrol was kino also tho and did more with a smaller budget

Basically, The main character is the most powerful being in the universe, and the antagonist is the most powerful being in the universe. Good times

David Haller was diagnosed with schizophrenia at a young age and has been a patient in various psychiatric hospitals since. After Haller has an encounter with a fellow psychiatric patient, he is confronted with the possibility that there may be more to him than mental illness.

The series has no relation to the movies but is set within the X-Men universe. David is actually a powerful mutant and part of his schizophrenia and breakdowns were actually his powers manifesting. But on top of that there is a parastic consciousness that has been living inside him and is also in part to blame for his mental issues.

youtube.com/watch?v=4SZ3rMMYBLY

Just watch a couple episodes

just dawned on me that she's no better than David and her crusade against him is just a cope for this

no wait she's worse than David, he just wanted to be loved and didn't know any better because he's mental, she just was curious and wanted to fuck "daddy"

Attached: hypocrite.jpg (1782x965, 60K)

our boy david gets a happy ending right?

the director already said multiple times that legion is a tragic story so I really doubt that david gets his rightfully deserved happy ending

Dunno why I never noticed Lenny was pregnant there.

Fuck, how did I miss this conclusion on my first viewing?

They tried really hard to make us feel sympathetic for her, but it falls apart. She is mad that her dad had rough sex with her, but she was her mother at the time. Definitely explains why she has such a fucked up view, but still.

ikr
>boo woo he wasn't romantic, it what was like rape even though I'm violating him by tricking him into sex which what I hate David for

ME FIRST

Gave up on it halfway through Season 1, the whimsical Pushing Daisies romance was annoying, and the "out there" bits are all pretty lame & tame.

We all know who the real villain is. Miss "I don't like cherries". She will take David's power and use it to do something dumb, and accidentally cause the end, then David will have to sacrifice himself to fix it.

Attached: magic man.webm (960x524, 460K)

Last time she had it she went on a rampage at clockworks.

what did they mean by this?
crypto anti 3rd wave feminist subtext/spoiler]

Attached: Legion.jpg (1600x800, 187K)

Did she? Or did Farouk?

Pleb filtered.

That depends-
Is he a good person?
Does he deserve love?

>he turned me around

Attached: ailephoedeapo.png (809x534, 330K)

am I a brainlet? what makes this image proof of the theory?

Attached: What-is-the-universe-without-each-sunrise-Thats-how-we-judge-our-gods-not-on-their-math-but-their-po (720x405, 93K)

someone post screenshot of him turning her around

what episode was it btw?

Syd and the Demon are missing the same arm. Also they both time-travel

Attached: timedemon2.png (691x527, 226K)

>getting Farouk'd this hard
Boys, Hawley has acknowledged the hypocrisy of Syd's character. Her crusade is stupid and emotional, that's why everyone else at D3 didn't want her to go on that mission to the house, the know it's just emotion for her. They're all brainwashed by Farouk but her need to stop David is just intensified by her personal feelings. She's not the good guy in the story.

Thank you. Never even realized future Syd was missing an arm

I just started watching Season 2 and got up to the episode where Syd body swaps with her mum. What the fuck is her problem?

It's so disappointing that the anons don't grip the text of the show.
>Are you a good person?
is something every character needs to ask themselves. And being a good person is how you effect other people. It's being deserving of love.
>The delusion of the narcissist is that other people don't matter; their feelings, their lives.
The consequences of what Syd did to that guy are going to come back and bite her in the ass.
That juicy juicy ass.

Attached: amy haller.gif (250x159, 1.04M)

Every user is has a gripe about that. You're supposed to not be ok with it.
Not to mention body jacking a guy to beat the shit out of some girls and frame him for it.

All I know is that to me
You look like you're having fun
Open up your lovin' arms
Watch out here I come

You spin me right round, baby
Right round like a record, baby
Right round round round

You spin me right round, baby
Right round like a record, baby
Right round round round

Attached: legion-lennys-tunes.gif (640x355, 3.38M)

I think forouk went out with David in the switch, but I don't know what the mechanics of mind body switching is when it comes to demon parasites.

Why is she so perfect?

She is a proto-thot who blames the patriarchy for being a whore then destroys reality cuz muh vagina.

Attached: ammicoos.jpg (1003x1313, 221K)

Forouk the Tricker mutant demon who is 2000 years old and murders, tortures, rapes who he pleases, and who is basically leading Davids friends in a mission against him, who when he heard that Syd would kill him, suggested she not go with them (because his plan is to take David's power, not kill him)
IS. THE. BAD. GUY.

Attached: Forouk is the bad guy you idiots.webm (960x524, 2.83M)

H O M O E R O T I C
youtube.com/watch?v=9U5FqvAcj-Q

I think it was absolutely her. What would Farouk gain from doing that? Seems much more likely that the carnage was caused by someone who doesn't know what they're doing in an extremely powerful vessel.

Oh fuck
Did Farouk create David Darth Plagueis style?

Yeah but know he looks like a sexy persian gentleman so he's okay.

B-But he's so cool!

He's so fucking cool. His glasses alone are cooler than anyone else on the show

Why does everyone hate Season 2? I found it much more kino than the first season

marvel should cast him as shadow king in their xmen reboot it could be the start of the xmen wit xaviers trip to egypt.

Attached: legion.s03e04.1080p.web.h264-memento.mkv_snapshot_43.16.594.jpg (1920x1080, 186K)

Why is the main woman character named "Syd Barrett" ?

>you guys don't know the meaning of the show but I do
EAT SHIT!

Attached: Eat shit.jpg (1774x965, 75K)

I agree with you, but I can see where some people would disagree. Season 2 was much more stylized which I thought was great but some might think the emphasis on style detracted from the story, but I'm in it for the whole package so I enjoyed season 2 a great deal

It's a FF7 reference.

lmao what does Syd Barrett have to do with FF7?

I clearly grasp narrative structure better than you

Attached: i1ixe6toh1sb7hyss1yi.png (800x450, 366K)

> rough sex
> from behind
Woah I'm feeling like such a tough guy now. Thanks Legion

What are blue meanies doing on the show?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 10K)

They said they do the musical shit in place of fights on the astral plain because they don't have the cgi budget to do them justice.

> Marvel capeshit tv-show
> pleb filter
my fucking sides this dog shit board

Attached: 1558206779244.png (530x750, 241K)

pleb status: filtered

David finally showing his strength is great after two seasons of teasing, knowing he's possibly the strongest marvel character ever. Trio in the "in-between time" place was kino.

F I L T E R E D

I hope farook kills her, and absorbs her persona and time travel abilities

This got me too, thought the stream was deliberately fucked.

imagine being this guy

>le aesthetic image
>plebian thinks he's patrician

my fucking sides this dog shit poster
filtered

Attached: Farouk Legion.gif (540x290, 2.8M)

>Disney buys Fox/fx
>Launches streaming platform
>Needs OC
>Keeps Legion going.
>Legion new big bad for phase4
>Noah Howley MCU director.

>farook kills the avengers
I can get onboard with this

legion could be a part of their version of the xmen. honestly hawleys visuals would be great for doctor strange maybe have shuma gorath as the villian.

Farouk is 100% a good guy now. Deal with it boys. No last minute evil lord whatever. And if that does happen, he will most likely be killed instantly.

pretty sure at the end of s2 he gained influence over division 3 and turned them against david.

the president or CEO or whatever of FX loves Noah Hawley and let's him do whatever he wants.

The last thing I will do before I kill myself is ejaculate to Navid killing Scarlett Johansson with a scimitar he pulled out of his mouth

Honestly, FX is going the way of AMC, they're putting out some good shit. One of the better TV channels

I think it's ridiculous anyone's questioning the choices of David because up until he manipulated Syd's memories he was on the straight and narrow and he only did it because he felt like she was being manipulated by Furouk's "delusion" he was spreading around the base.

He has every right to become egotistical because he truly is the most powerful being, but the thing that causes his fall is that everyone he relied on decided to turn on him because the man they've been fighting against for so long claims that David would end the world even though Furouk's entire goal was to end the world in the first place so why in the fuck would he be fighting against that unless he realizes that they're pushing David into a wrathful and narcissistic state.

The virgin 27 year old vs the chad 2,000 year old

I'm glad its three seasons. Look at the show, just look at it. Its beautiful but there isn't a huge audience for this. Yea Forums rarely talks about it which is fair given how dumb that board is but it's also slipped under the cracks everywhere else which is sad given how well written it is. So it's better that it doesn't overstay its welcome. Stretching it out to more than 3 would lead to a decrease in quality. You can see how much the production staff and actors enjoy working on the show but the effort and love that goes in can only go on for so long. So be happy that the show was even made and that it getting a conclusion, given how so many great shows don't.

With good reason. The man is a true artist in a place and time where damned few of them get any love.

user, I can only get just so erect.

Is there any other cape shows with this amount of kino?

I honestly wish more shows would embrace this - story over money. I'd rather have a good story than something dragged out for seasons after its narrative and premise have been thoroughly exhausted.

Only Swamp Thing and Doom Patrol even come close.

Is the Swamp Thing series based on Alan Moores run?

Yeah, what they did with this show was what I expected Lucifer would be, rather that they turned into a generic procedural cop drama with a little main story into the last episodes of every season. And I think Lucifer was a very interesting character if the series was well made.

She wasn't in season two enough after her performance in season one but season three seems to have corrected that mistake.

It's not really capeshit in any meaningful way that you would normally associate with capeshit.

It's one of the most original and stylish shows on television.

Very much so. It's leading straight up to "The Anatomy Lesson." It's also got a little girl in it who I'm convinced is going to play the role of Karen Clancy - the character from the arc immediately prior to Moore's arc.

They're also incorporating the Conclave from the old 70s run, so I'm praying for an adaptation of "Horror in Clockwork."

The show dosen't have any superheros though, just superpowers

Main sidekick is called Barret, an later you find another party member called Cid.

I really like this show, I do hope it gets a "good" ending, don't get me wrong, I'm not asking for a happy ending but for a ending that would make honor to the serie and leaves the viewer satisfied.

I don't think he's entirely good, he just doesn't want the world to end and helping D3 is the best way to stop David from doing it

Unironically loved the Jojo reference

Attached: 641DC09C-75BA-4909-BCE3-4D6696F8BEC6.jpg (480x360, 22K)

Loved how he almost became the hero in the last episode, loved more, how David became it

That still image scene was so nice reference to that French travel short which was the base of the 12 monkey movie. Can't remember its title, Je something, lighthouse in French

I loved that the dykes' baby got fast forwarded. They didn't deserve to be happy;

Sure is, plebs are got in it and cant get out.
Yeah, plebs stick around after season 2 because "muh surrealism".

I dont watch anymore because im not a disappointment junkie.

What triggers me is that they put some effort into convincing her she was a victim and it was traumatizing but what about the guy who went to jail and got his life ruined?

Ugh unfortunately I think this guy is right. That scene with Syd last episode was ridiculous. Suddenly they want me to feel sorry for her because she sent some dude to prison? Wtf

I like to imagine that Syd's mom's bf was still balls deep into her tight teenage pussy when she switched back into her own body

bump

You bump niggers never cease to amaze me. Just talk about the topic instead of saying "bump" and you'll get peole more interested as well as bumping the thread.

>fellow fans should miss out on the "general" because I'm feeling uninspired
No

Saying bump is the stupidest shit. Just poat something on topic instrad of bumping the thread.

Syd Barett was famously mentally ill (Pink Floyd wrote The Wall based on him) which is kind of a theme of the show.

>but what about the guy who went to jail and got his life ruined?
The delusion of the narcissist is that other people don't matter; their feelings, their lives.

Such refined taste user- tell us more about how smart you are.

Fuck You! That's my waifu!

kino

How long was Farouk fucking with her- was she catatonic in the asylum because of him? Or was he the one who woke her up in stead of Charles?

Attached: red halo.png (1253x615, 984K)

Did his dick get crushed or did he nut harder when her body changed from a old hag to a younger pussy?

First she was catatonic because of the trauma she endured during the holocaust and what not. Charles helped her come out of it.

Later she started going crazy again because she kept hearing voices and feeling a presence in their home. These were actually David time travelling and trying to warn her. Farouk arrived only after Charles had defeated him, and he did fuck with her mind too creating the locked room and the faceless baby, but by then her mind had been already breaking from David's own influence. So it was both Farouk and David that broke her mind again. So when Charles returned and found her in such a bad state it created the perfect moment of distraction for Farouk to get into David.

Yeah I watched the episode user.
I'm expounding upon
>muh symbolism

I dunno but I've been terrified of those fuckers since I was a kid.

Are Legion and Too Old to Die Young the pinnacle of TV?

How long until he comes out.

Attached: 20190712_2075109741.jpg (2530x1054, 250K)

>La Jetée
>French travel short

Nigga what? Also, what exactly did it reference. I get that this sequence might be a reference to that film, but I don't get who that frame exactly is a reference.

Something is coming
youtube.com/watch?v=jvvCntObAWQ

Im from the future Lenny, Clark and Ptonomy all die next epsiode them we get a Syd flashback episode

this seems like the type of shit to be drenched in occult symbolism, if this is elites' brainwashing warn me before i start torrenting

nice

Attached: 20190718_717534364.gif (540x235, 1.57M)

Seriously, why is it that you guys keep assuming that just because a character says she's a victim that the show itself demands that you take sympathy with that? You don't have to agree with things character in the show does or says.

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Attached: XMENDEADPOOL-actors.png (1088x2664, 2.02M)

When will the new season start lads? Autumn?

I hate capeshit but... That show is amazing and ballsy, I've never met anyone who didn't like it

Wut? We’re already like 4 eps into the final season

Along with True Detective and Twin Peaks, yes.

Lol I just begun actually reading the thread and so it appears. I wonder where I can watch this since I dont live in America

How much more kino can a show get?

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-07-17-00h16m03s454.png (1920x1080, 1.18M)

Streaming sites like everyone else