What does Yea Forums think?

What does Yea Forums think?

Attached: images.jpg (562x843, 44K)

African Americans do not belong in WWII kino

I'm a 31 year old virgin and the fact the main character is black and nazis are the badguys offends me

movie was ok. But the scene where the nazi gets his head blown off with a gernade was pretty cool, the practical effects were good.

It was shit.

Someone really needs to revoke JJ Abrams's directing licence, I've only seen the trailer for this one and it left me asking what the fuck did I just see

Absolute garbage.

niggers

And you need to brush up on your reading comprehension. He produced this movie.

pretty clever poster desu

Why does producer need to have his name on poster? Is that like a vanity thing? Point still stands btw, everything with his name attached to it is nonsensical and made for ADHD suffering children

i expected a COD zombie nazis movie where they have to holdout the night until they get rescued or something but i got absolute garbage

this

Because the director is a literally who, but JJ Abrams is a recognizable name. They slap it on the poster so dumbasses who can't read think he had something to do with it beyond fronting cash for it to be made.

>African Americans do not belong in WWII kino
Americans in general don't belong in European theater, the war had been decided literally years ago by the time they showed up

>but JJ Abrams is a recognizable
But in a negative way, basically nepotism embodied

It looks like a VERY happy merchant

It's a negative connotation for us, because we're geeky movie faggots. Normals know Abrams as the Star Wars/Star Trek/Lost guy.

>Normals know Abrams
Dude you need to get me in contact with your weed dealer, he clearly has the good stuff

Shit

It's sad how Hollywood squanders every opportunity they have to hit a real home run, such waste of huge resources.. It's like they're unable to do their own homework yet are unwilling to delegate responsibility to someone who did theirs..