So which Luke died in TLJ Prime or Bigger?

So which Luke died in TLJ Prime or Bigger?

Attached: InchLukeL.png (255x410, 14K)

Jake Skywalker.

The franchise

Luuuke.

This

If the guy making the leaks with pics attached (reverse image searches found nothing) was right, then Disney will do an Endgame in Episode IX, and bring back to life the entire trio, giving them happy endings.

What pics?

There was one thread yesterday where a guy claimed he worked on the sets, and spoilered some events to the movies. He also attached some pics, and reverse image searches found nothing (one was of the new "Mountain Trooper" on a movie set, in full costume, for example).

Link me bro.

Didn't save the thread/archive number, sorry. I thought it would get a sticky, and didn't bother.

You didn't even save the pics? What kind of person are you?

Since when do threads like that get stickied. You're either dumb or larping.

Neither, I'm a newfag.

Mountain Troopers were shown in April at Celebration. More than enough time for 501st dudes to make their own costumes. I'm not saying you're lying, but it could have been that.

Attached: 52319414_2454688744554913_5682593129738265779_n.jpg (711x678, 111K)

For me, it's Luuuke

Also, they're more like stuff from Rogue One and Solo (and probably The Mandalorian) than anything in the ST so far.

Nah, the one in the picture was an actual on-set photo, in a desert pattern variant. Again, me and others reverse image searched it and the others - nothing.

Oh. Are you also new to googling? Took me 3 seconds to find that thread.

Attached: 1563154942233.png (509x383, 211K)

Both BL was Snoke.

It must be fucking great to be a mountaintrooper. You just spend your entire career onboard of star destroyers doing literally nothing unless extremely rare conditions of mountianwarfare are met. And when you are deployed once in your life to fight in mountains, there is nobody to fight against, since rebels dont have mountainsoldiers, so they either run in terror or try to fight you in their inferior unsuited nonmountain equipment. So you just chill, get money and pull crazy hotties on every planet with the "Want to see my mountainblaster, bby?" line.

I would enlist to be a mountaintrooper in a heartbeat.

So if this dude is right, the "time travel" in IX is like Rey's vision in VII, which wasn't time travel. It was Rey seeing the past but not interacting with it.

youd enlist at sneeds

Fucking this, it's the only way they can salvage the shitshow that is the ST.

>Kylo Ren
>Kane Ren (Matt Smith) KAH-ney
>Haru Ren
>Mika Ren
>Shiro Ren
>Zara Ren
>Kato Ren

Attached: 1563160278621 (1).png (617x496, 594K)

Can someone break down this "Bigger Luke" theory? I keep seeing posts about this shit, and even though I used to think it was just dense trolling, I'm starting to think it might be an actually theory.

Fucking google it, kid. It's from the early days of shitposting.

Nah, I'm lazy.

The original Mark Hamil was in a car crash between New Hope and Empire, hence his fucked up face and height difference. What they didn't tell you is he died and Lucas had Hamil's brother undergo plastic surgery. They dubbed over Luke's voice with recordings made previously.

So this is like the weird theory that Avril Levine died in 2005?

Yeah, Hamil's face was fucked up and it wrecked his movie career, but it's entirely possible that Hamil was just wearing different shoes from the prop department.

Or you're a normal stormtrooper most of the time and have extra mountain training. You know, like actual mountain trained infantry that exists now

Jesus you're whiney

How'd you know my name?