Steven Universe

What is Yea Forums‘s honest opinion of this show?

Attached: 2D0A1280-ABD8-486B-AA74-45AAB0A19DA4.jpg (500x750, 179K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MKGdqmevC5M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sneedven chuckiverse

Show is for fags. No surprise op likes it

I want to plough Fatidot

Attached: 1562223286664.png (911x725, 555K)

it sucks

4 trany bi trany

me likey gay rockos

I watched one episode with my tumblr friends and the voice acting sounds like a bunch of teenagers recording a video for a school project

boring and gay. like a gay wedding

It's a perfect example of a show that has manufactured popularity despite nobody ever talking about it outside of the internet.

It attracts nonstop praise from every corner of social media each and every time it is on. It's a mix of dedicated fans that are super into it, the virtue signal crowd that do not watch it but are proud that it is something that exists since it advertises alternative relationships on kids tv, and clickbait media for the same reason, advertises gay and trans in a kids show and not as a joke. so it has endless talk when it does appear. Also the inclusion narrative has gained several awards so they can advertise that it's an award winning series (while not really saying what awards and for what reason) But it does not have casual mainstream viewership from people who genuinely like it as a show and just want to watch something.

So that skews everyone's idea of how successful the show really is when each time a new bomb comes on it is praised as award winning genius tv every single time everywhere for days and days. So it seems like a ridiculously successful show despite the average TV consumer never even having heard of it.

Attached: 1538151914588.webm (1600x900, 2.84M)

Chuck sneedverse

Attached: e5d.jpg (544x800, 49K)

Homosexual propaganda

It's a gay pride parade in cartoon form.

Trans propaganda, all 4Channer hate it...except CO/ but they are fags

Attached: 4Chan - Reaction Canada kill.jpg (1804x1508, 529K)

The show is held back by the shitty Main Character. I just wanna see gems not Steven's stupid ass.

youtube.com/watch?v=MKGdqmevC5M

I would probably watch it if I were 10 years old when it was airing. Not as a fan but just because it was on.

The friends recommending it are the ones I don't trust their taste, nothing I've seen indicates I would enjoy a single second of it. The kicker was learning Steven is supposed to be around 14. I though he was 8 and retarded.

I think tha-SNEED

he is 14 but his body is 8

yes really

>Yea Forums - Reaction Canada kill.jpg
>4Channer
>CO/
Did they get internet in Zimbabwe recently? Where the fuck do you people come from?

Attached: 1546352647897.jpg (640x640, 49K)

Attached: skeleton0.jpg (500x265, 74K)

Yea Forums.
That post is an obvious accidentally truthful falseflag.

>4C
>ner
>CO/
go back

Attached: 1562779436512.png (967x539, 318K)

ok to be fair stevonnie is literally a man and woman fused together with freaky alien magic

This is pretty accurate. It's manufactured hype. I don't know anybody who watches it. People I have shown episodes to found it creepy, strange, poorly animated, and just not very good. ("Showing them episodes" meant they watched whatever CN was airing at the time, as they run this show A LOT, so I didn't skew opinion by cherry picking episodes.) A bunch of ugly, gender-weird people work on this show, therefore we are not allowed to criticize it. Which seems to be the fallback for practically all of movies and television these days. "You didn't like this movie because you hate women" or "You don't like this because it has gay people in it." Steven Universe, like practically ALL of Cartoon Network's current lineup, is a show about nothing. Sure there is some over-arching idea that there are crystal gems fighting to save the world, or whatever, but any given episode is random bullshit about eating food, misunderstandings over nothing, or singing a silly song. This show also has another thing in common with most of Cartoon Network's current programming - No nuclear family. Steven has this weird thing going on with multiple moms, and a loser dad. Loser dad is also a common theme. Clarence's dad is an unemployed loser, and stupid. The father in The Amazing World of Gumball is an employed loser, and an idiot. The only show running right now that gives any semblance of a healthy nuclear family is Craig of the Creek, and they had to make them black to get away with it. When you take a long hard look at CN's lineup, you'll notice some very striking themes:
>girls are smart and boys are stupid
>let's all eat a lot of junk food
>hey let's sing silly songs now
>haha I make bad grades in school
>haha we tried getting a job but we suck at it

Yeah I caught that little flash of propaganda in the latest Dove commercial. Total cancer.

But then why are "they" non-binary. Hermaphrodite is already abnormal, how are you non-binary from something that you are practically the sole example of on that planet? A literal fusion between a hybrid man-gem and a woman.

Also, they push the idea so hard that a fusion is a new being, not JUST two people sharing a body. Garnet is a different character from Ruby and Sapphire, Ruby and Sapphire are not co-piloting a robot. So if that's the case, why is Stevonnie "they/them"? That would suggest a hybrid being instead of a new biological being like what an offspring would be.

It's one of my favorite shows along with Star Vs and Horse show

1940 version is better fuck you OP

Attached: Stevennazi.png (1280x720, 166K)

because by being a hermaphrodite they literally don't fit into the male/female gender binary. they're not a man or a woman, they're inbetween
>So if that's the case, why is Stevonnie "they/them"?
are you one of those ESLs that struggles with the singular they?

But hermaphrodite already describes non-binary by its very definition. By saying "non-binary hermaphrodite", you alter it by adding it twice suggesting you are outside the spectrum of a hermaphrodite, even though that doesn't exist because it's not common enough to exist.

>singular they
The only time they/them is used for the singular is as an improper pronoun, such as when you say, "Oh, is that Jane at the door? Tell them I'm not here". Despite being used frequently, it's not correct usage. It's like when people say, "Me and Jane", it's understood even though incorrect, instead of "Jane and I".

The key difference here though is that just because I said "them" for Jane in a couple of instances does not mean Jane ceases to be "she".

are you saying hermaphrodits cant choose to be binary if they wish to?
I cant even. ugh.

Quick, someone describe Stevonnie's personality.

Attached: 1561888627024.jpg (561x1200, 169K)

canada

Timothee should play Steven in the live action. It would slay so fucking hard

Attached: 1561822255570.jpg (1152x2048, 308K)

where did hehe go

i'm starting to wonder if you have autism

>How's your comic coming?
>Pretty cutting-edge. The characters are redpilled.
>How about their personalities?
>Their what?

>No response
>"but u have autism"

You know, not responding would've been just as sufficient to let me know you can't refute my point.

It has some of the worst voice acting I’ve heard in a cartoon ever.

Unfunny, cringeworthy, poorly animated.

I don’t know why this made me laugh so hard

it's child molestation

Honestly? It's irredeemable garbage. It's so vapid it's no surprise the mentally ill gravitated towards it. Additionally, this is spot on: