Sneed is spam...

Sneed is spam. Why won't mods use a word filter to detect and prevent posts containing the word 'sneed' from being posted. It would take like 10 minutes at best.

Attached: SBOjCqC.jpg (600x259, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Yea
twitter.com/AnonBabble

una sneeda

SNEEDING

>Yea Forums has reasonable amount of Simpsons threads
>autists invent “sneedposting” with their announced goal to “drive Simpsons threads back to Yea Forums where they belong”
>actually accomplish this goal, only Simpsons threads made unironically are made on Yea Forums, no unironic Simpsons threads left on Yea Forums
>sneedposters however, can’t let go
>first start sneedposting in literally every thread they can find, even if it has literally nothing to do with the Simpsons
>get shit for it because it proves their just autistic spammers who don’t care about “proper board discussion” and just want to be annoying
>sneedposters try to CTR by inventing Simpsons threads, almost always just a quote without context from the Simpsons
>use them to bait other sneedposters and to spam sneed themselves
>but its still not enough
>keep spamming all other threads but have to constantly make new fake Simpsons threads for sneedposting
>now there are more Simpsons threads on Yea Forums than there ever were before sneedposting was a thing.

Because mods are lazy and only 404 off topic threads if the main picture is nsfw

Absolutely sneething

Mods only filter words that trigger them like "soi"

>NOO BAN WORDS I DONT LIKE
formerly so y

Attached: 1562730426184.jpg (1080x1020, 72K)

There's also proof they're autistic spammers cause they think bad mic quality yelling Reddit tier videos are funny

nothing can stop sneedposting
a word filter would simply be throwing rocks in the path of a giant

Attached: adios sneedinidad.png (500x863, 356K)

Feed me your sneeds, for the more I am fed the more powerful I become

It's not spam. People just appreciate the subtle word play of the Simpsons.

This

Cringe
This

Attached: moe.jpg (262x234, 14K)

Attached: 1522862561179.jpg (766x960, 82K)

I just can't believe it's been two years and it's still being spammed.
I feel like time has frozen and I'm still waiting for the underages to be bored of it and the fad to be over in a week

Attached: 1563217396390.jpg (972x1024, 82K)

zzzzz

Anti-sneeders are the ones who yells in the mic.

What's a Reddit tier meme that will piss them off that we could try to spam in their Sneed threads?

LMAO loser incel ryangoslingposter comfyfag absolutely SNEETHING
Simpsons threads will never again see the light of day on Yea Forums, and soon the entirety of 4channel

Attached: yournameischuck.png (658x658, 20K)

Not in the video they spam a lot

Sneed

masneed

Attached: 1562106885504.png (832x832, 494K)

Attached: 1562644600037.png (960x720, 488K)

>Sneed
>Feed
>Seed
>sneed feed seed chuck formerly GUCCI loeafers
>seed feed fancy german car Sneed feed Seed Chuck
>Well la dee dee
>seed sneed feed
>You're not gonna grow nothing in the old Simpsons' place
>Well what do you know?
>I know plenty
>SNEEEEEEEED!!!

It’s a big meme.

Spam Chuck. They hate that guy for formerly owning their favorite shop.

Bump, and yes this needs to be done its not even funny and never was. Whenever I see a Simpson thread I don't bother going in it as I know it just be a bunch of underage children's saying the word. I would like the mods to answer OP. NOW

Just use the shittiest normie memes like that "Nobody:" meme

Honestly, the best way to get them to stop is to make Sneed mainstream. Post it to all the meme subreddits and let it take off from there, all the autists will lose interest once their shitty meme is being spouted by normies

Attached: 1562644455766.jpg (1281x860, 137K)

Fun fact, the original autist spammer is also from Yea Forums, the fake man drama board where they all talk in weird baby noises

What is the appeal to sneedposting? It’s not even ironically funny.

Mental illness

It would take 7-8 minutes, max.

There is no appeal, it was not made to be "enjoyable" it was deliberately made up to attempt to ruin threads.

This is it. And then post Reddit thread links on their threads.

Heh. So those Sneedposts upset you, didn't they? Well, what I was doing in them was a technique known as "working". It was invented by professional wrestlers, and involves saying provocative or emotional questions to stimulate a response from the listener. Advertisers, the media and even politicians all use similar techniques.

Attached: 1538387052156.jpg (1400x1400, 131K)

The humor is that people genuinely want to discuss the Simpsons and they can't.

Nice try Moe. Sneed is the most Yea Forums exclusive meme ever made. Reddit hates it whilst they have a thriving subreddit dedicated to baneposting

Attached: 1558388587669.png (913x334, 26K)

Ding-dong diddly worked

You ever notice the reddit autist spammer has no OC for this fake meme? He just rips off every single passing meme, and then reposts it nonstop so you see like him still regularly posting a ripoff something that was half a meme for a week like 18 months ago.

It has what I like to call the "baneposting effect", something that's not funny gets repeated so many times that eventually you cannot help but chuckle whenever you see it

Sneed

Imagine being so mad at SNEED!

Sneed

They became the very thing they swore to destroy.

Bane was at least a scene considered to be funny in how strange and awkward it was, and it was from a major film on Yea Forums. And it had very high quality OC.
The biggest problem with this fake meme here is that the original scene isn't funny or memorable. It's forced.

They probably think it’s funny and sneed post themselves

Reminder that this is your average Sneed poster irl

Attached: 7A2D4F61-C090-401B-B3F7-3E7B9286BE60.png (343x708, 376K)

sneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed

formerly most Yea Forums exclusive meme ever made ;)

There used to be maybe one Simpsons thread a day on Yea Forums, only talking about classic Simpsons. Now there's 4-5 at any one time.

CHUCK

I already tried that, didn't work
reddit.com/r/Yea Forums/comments/ccshgr/important_message_please_listen/
Also, the image seems to have been removed, this is what I used

Attached: sneedha.png (1347x224, 23K)

meant for