Why did it bomb?

Why did it bomb?

Attached: The-Princess-And-The-Frog1.jpg (702x1024, 146K)

not enough crack cocaine

I liked it.
Qt uncle tomboy black chicks are goat
Rip 2d animation.
moana is a better movie

she's a frog for half the movie.

Go woke go broke

it was before negro-obsession, basically pretty normal back then, before all that SJW cancer spreaded

What was “woke” about the movie? It was your average Disney film.

Attached: 0BB1317E-E911-4FB7-819C-3F5C9286F4E2.gif (177x250, 837K)

The cast was black in an original film.

Unless there was a previously successful non-black actor to replace, movies starring black people need to be much better than this one was.

If you want a movie starring blacks to succeed - either make it a remake of a good film (little mermaid) blackwashing the lead characters, or make an actually good movie that succeed in spite of the black lead.

It actually had some good songs and it didn't villainize white people, well, besides making the white girl kind of dumb.

It showed a black person that worked hard to pursue a dream, so most blacks couldnt relate to it.

She's black

Black

I want to talk shit about it catering to black people, but honestly it was a pretty good movie and I loved the nawleans setting. It just came out at the absolute worst time when everyone just wanted to see more 3d CGI explosions, but another classic Disney film. Were it released today with no changes it would make a guaranteed $800m.

Or trick black people into thinking that watching it is a political statement and then add in some fake sales anyway (Black Panther).

I want those big juicy black lips around my hard white cock.

But Tiana being black was fine and you two are just cunts. The movie is not overly political and her being black actually adds to her character and complements the setting of New Orleans in the '20s. In this setting, racism is expected and feels ingrained within the story and is pulled off effectively (a sideways comment from the two white realtors) with Tiana's response to it being realistic and not sullying her spirit (she still demonstrates the strength of her heart, work ethic, and desire to achieve her goals). Overall, she was played and written as being a human first with her skin color being secondary to her other qualities and any conflicts arising as a result of her race serving only to illustrate her characteristics from different angles to fully flesh out her character. Also, Dr. Facilier is just fucking cool.

No one wants to see an animal main character in a princess movie.

She was an animal the entire way through

Bullshit.

Attached: ySbcXic.png (640x480, 288K)

Attached: 306E399D-48C1-48D7-8927-5DE62EFD4B7D.jpg (1242x2107, 625K)

This mostly. The biggest deal about this movie was that it was 2D

and a nog for the other half

>dated a sjw black girl that hated everything white people are
>I'm white
the sex was amazing desu

But it worth the STDs?

It came out a decade too early.

I dont doubt that most of these feminist black chicks are snowmelters

Nigger

Who you anons wold cast as Tiana?

>it must be because we named it incorrectly
>it has nothing to do with the fact that noone wants to see a movie about a Disney princess who's a nigger

idk. never watched it

Idris Elba.

It wouldn't surprise me if they made a live-adaption remake of this. But of course the remake will be bombarded with anti-white messages.

Tatyana Marisol Ali(10 years ago)

Based Jim.

It was barely advertise and was up against Avatar at the same time. Also setting the majority of the movie in that ugly swamp was a bad ideal.

The prince should have been a white man, but Disney didn't have the balls.

i need to lick chocolate toes

Were you five when it came out? Literally all I heard was "it's about time they had a black princess"
Had Disney animation studios even DONE a fully 3D animated film yet?

Poor marketing.
It's so artful and authentic compared to the garbage social engineering flicks unlucky kids get now. It's hard to believe they were still making intelligent cartoons only 10 years ago.

2D animation is ded. D E D.

Came at a time where there was little faith in Disney animation

lel

That time was the early 2000s. This released when 2D was dead.

It did? Pity, Facilier was based

Taylor Swift.

Disney wanted it to flop to they would have an excuse to stop making 2d animated films

I miss her so fucking much, lads :(

Attached: milf.jpg (665x383, 21K)

i liked the villain

We all do, but it doesn't worth the time and effort.

Attached: 1459086330582.gif (498x278, 1.33M)

>set in 1912 instead of the "magical" past
>leads aren't name actors
>Princess isn't princessy enough for girls, story isn't action enough for boys
No, it was a genuine slump for Disney's in-house animations. Besides Lilo and Stitch and Brother Bear, everything from the Emperor's New Groove to PatF was either a genuine flop or only a mild success.

Was not he of ambiguous ethnicity?

Yeah they said he was an entirely fictional race that doesn't exist on earth in order to not piss people off. This shows that they actually don't care about ending racism and only pandering to liberal white women.

N

>Blackwashing is fine
No it isn't you stupid nigger

Forgettable shit like Chicken Little and Meet the Robinsons

people dont like niggers

at least back then disney got the message and made the next one white again making billions with it (frozen)

Remake where Tiana whiteguilts her rich friend into giving her money when?

Swapping Cinderella would be a little on the nose don't you think?

I already remember a black Cinderella by Disney, it had Whitney Houston as the fairy I think.

I mean imagine swapping only Cinderella. How much butthurt would ensue, you think?

Dunno, I think it could work
Just like in Aladdin they changed Jasmine's wish to marry for love to becoming the sultan, change Cinderella's quest for happiness into a quest for revenge against her oppressors

Not enough propaganda. The public wants propaganda

*from marry for love

cgi already started to take over

Attached: 1558042294219.jpg (452x265, 29K)

it didn’t bomb

Underrated for nu-disney at least

Attached: DisneyMovies.jpg (2236x2582, 1.96M)

>Hunchback in God Tier

It had some great moments, but the movie was flawed as shit overall. I'd bump it down to Good Tier, and maybe bump Ratatouille up one. Everything else is spot-on.

Aja King

Attached: EC87E249-40C7-4BE9-A1FD-699CFBA21CA5.jpg (721x1024, 111K)

Attached: 1556383109082.jpg (612x458, 75K)

people don't have the skill to do so these days, not even the japs. we have accepted mediocrecy in every media.

Why black girls look so good in yellow?

colour contrast

Because I am a mentally ill incel with nothing else in his life. So I obsess over the things I hate, not realising that this makes me miserable. And in this hugbox, I find others with the same mental illness, so it feels like we are all correct, instead of all mentally ill. I can't focus on positive things because I suffer from Narcissistic Personality Disorder, like many here, and good things make me feel like shit, so I focus strictly on negative things and use the coping mechanism of saying anything positive is "Reddit", a website I have never visted. If anyone likes anything, for any reason, I'll say it's "Reddit" so it saves me the trouble of even knowing what I mean. All I want is an easy way to discredit anything that isn't mentally ill negative discourse, so I can go on being mediocre while shitting on everything that's a threat to my ego and complacency.

>tfw only dated busty nerdy white girls with daddy issues

I want to date a busty black chick very badly.

These ratings are terrible. Consider suicide.

>an attractive black actress

So her career is basically over

Meet the Robinsons and Atlantis should be in great tier, both are underrated kino

Agreed. Dr. Facilier is best disney character.

Because black women belong to the YELLOW BVLL

What a shit list.

technically the “next one” was Tangled but your point still stands

>Tangled
>bad
I didn’t even look through the whole thing but your opinion is shit m80

Boomer detected. The 90s bias is cringe.

That's not true, the people that did it still exist, it's just that nobody is paying them anymore.
Ralph Bakshi is still trying to make films in a shed funded by kickstarter, which should tell you how much is put into animation in this day and age.

Friends on the Other Side is one of the top 5 best Disney songs desu

It had a black princess

This. Also has his "death" is top tier. Instead of getting killed he's literally dragged to hell.

all she has to do is shave her head in one form or fashion maybe gain some bad weight

>gets told the movie came out at a time when 2D was dead and that's why it flopped
>"That's not true. They had other 2D movies that flopped."

why didn't she turn human when they made out?