When did it jump the shark? Please no you-know-what posting

When did it jump the shark? Please no you-know-what posting.

Attached: thesimpsons.jpg (194x259, 19K)

episode 232

S

>Yea Forums has reasonable amount of Simpsons threads
>autists invent “sneedposting” with their announced goal to “drive Simpsons threads back to Yea Forums where they belong”
>actually accomplish this goal, only Simpsons threads made unironically are made on Yea Forums, no unironic Simpsons threads left on Yea Forums
>sneedposters however, can’t let go
>first start sneedposting in literally every thread they can find, even if it has literally nothing to do with the Simpsons
>get shit for it because it proves their just autistic spammers who don’t care about “proper board discussion” and just want to be annoying
>sneedposters try to CTR by inventing Simpsons threads, almost always just a quote without context from the Simpsons
>use them to bait other sneedposters and to spam sneed themselves
>but its still not enough
>keep spamming all other threads but have to constantly make new fake Simpsons threads for sneedposting
>now there are more Simpsons threads on Yea Forums than there ever were before sneedposting was a thing.

Attached: linify_2019-06-19_22-12.png (1022x770, 1.67M)

hard to call a point

Attached: worst.jpg (1347x515, 117K)

>I posted it again SNEED hahaha get it SNEED hahaha

Attached: 1514855235157.png (644x800, 15K)

Wear a tin foil moe

> Please no you-know-what posting.

Sure thing, buddy, I'll follow the rules but first you'll have to be honest with me so I can understand everything;
is you-know-what posting a reference to sneedposting? then I'll stop that because there's no need to spam that thing which makes every simpsons thread suck. Y'know what, fuck 'em... all of them! brb I'll feed my dog now, he's a slicker that one, heh.

Why haven’t mods just banned all Simpsons threads at this point?

Marge vs. The Monorail.

Great episode but it broke down a lot of walls.

I'm convinced that Conan directly affected the shows path from satire with some silliness to complete off the wall silliness with a little satire. As time went on it got worse and worse from that point.

sneed

>Please no you-know-what posting.
you mean sneed? why would I post sneed in a thread that has nothing to do with sneed?

Attached: Sneed.gif (821x190, 89K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190716-112937_Chrome.jpg (2745x1039, 527K)

Except that sneedposting was a thing on Yea Forums years before it came to Yea Forums.

The quality starts to decline in the 8th season and jumps the shark in the season 9 episode "The Principal and the Pauper".

Sneed

Cringe
This

Attached: moe.jpg (262x234, 14K)

Attached: 1517395286645.jpg (960x702, 92K)

woa epic funnies moe!

There is a woman's voice that dominates on the new episodes. Her voice is irritating. I believe it is Tress Macneil, I think? When I hear people watching the new episodes, I just hear her voice over everything else. Possibly happened in Futurama too. I found the Simpsons became near identical in atmosphere to Futurama. They put more gags in and less heart.

There will be a season someday that will be on average rated worse than the worst episodes of golden era simpsons.

Me about to raid Area 51 for catgirls

Attached: funny.jpg (768x576, 106K)

They need to go back to the clever sign gags that made us into fans.

based

>golden era simpsons
you mean season 11, episode 5?

what the fuck is that one episode rated above 10? How does that even happen?

oh I see. its a sneed joke isn't it. very funny.

You do realize, seething sneeditor, that Moe has become a part of the meme and its sneedposters who post him?

the episode where lisa went to some made up arab country on a humanitarian mission and was gang-raped on screen for 15 minutes straight was very avant-garde but I could see why the episode got banned

What episode is the blue triangle that's way lower than everything else in season 9, it's too late in the season to be Principle and the Pauper which was episode 2

no, you are confusing him with farmer 2 edit

Oh, I see what you're saying

>implying it's anything more than a handful of angsty manbabbies phoneposting all day

Why don't you get fucked and sucked?

Formerly happy manbabies

Attached: 1562091363992.png (896x652, 223K)

All Singing, All Dancing