Now that the dust has settled, can we admit that Rick and Morty was good?

Now that the dust has settled, can we admit that Rick and Morty was good?

Attached: rickandmorty.jpg (225x225, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xFeJU2fIKlY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>female writers
no

S1 was good
S2 was 50/50
The fanbase is cringe tho.

I like it

two decent episodes doesn't make it a good show

>S1 was good
>S2 was 50/50
Agreed. I remember when S1 first came out, this board loved it, despite people pretending otherwise now. Fanbase is cringe but they have mostly gone away now.

It had a handful of watchable episodes.

*Blocks your path

Attached: https:_i.cdn.tbs.com_assets_images_2018_01_Final-Space-Vizio-1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 316K)

1. burp
2. bureacrats!
that's the list of laughs

I like the episode where Rick turns everyone into mantises. that's about it

No, the animation is shitty, the voice acting is annoying and the teenage nihilism is cringe. It's also not funny.

It's good, half of Season 2 & 3 are dogshit. It has a 50% success rate overall. I'm keen for Season 4 tho, idk how it takes them 2 years to make it tho...

sneed and morty

a conversation between Rick and Sneed would be priceless

If you like it, you are part of the fanbase

>priceless

Attached: 2d.png (654x193, 27K)

He meant to say "fandom". You can be a fan of something without being a part of the fandom.

Was funny at first, the nihilistic drunk scientist gag got old quickly. Fanbase then ruined whatever was left.

It did bring us Bushworld Adventures though, so in a twisted way I'm glad it exists to shit on.

No you can't. If you are a fan of something you are in the fandom or the fanbase. Its so stupid to pretend to be better than anyone else.
>oh I love that show but I'm not part of the fandom they are so cringe but not me I'm not like the other fans

It is good, just suffered from the Nickelback effect, got too popular, especially with normies and manchildren, so it became cool to hate it.

Better than any animated shit that came out in the last decade.

Attached: shit.jpg (512x288, 76K)

cringe, just stop

If you are a fan of something you are part of the fandom. Simple as.

you are part of a fandom when you partake in their activities and discussions, not when you watch it

are you gonna claim that little girls are bronies now?

wrong.

If you like something, you are part of the fandom. Can't escape it. Simple as.

In the modern day, being part of a fandom requires more activity than pure isolated enjoyment.

Attached: reddit.jpg (1050x741, 159K)

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. XD. And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

>reddit are ruining the board
>I'll mass reply to everyone with a bait image, that'll sort the pesky redditors out

Licking something bis different form beeing it's fan. How can't you understand that.

Nope. Go back to bed Dan, you still suck shit.

False, you're a diluted person.

now THAT'S unwatchable trash

SZECHWAN SAUCE BROS XD

Morty I got to suck your cock

Attached: 41a4c97c48de1529e122158a090565ca1182d80ev2_hq.jpg (800x480, 48K)

The show is reddit it never was good

I miss Bushworld posting.

youtube.com/watch?v=xFeJU2fIKlY

Attached: 1562730597492.jpg (630x630, 87K)

>fanbase so horrendously bad that the show creator can;t bring himself to create more episodes

Content creators really need to make it a point to not cater to nerds and NEETs when they develop something. Also grown adults watching cartoons is always cringe.

Wow, wonderful everyone love Reddit and Morty

>that faggot that shills his homesite in every thread
kys

Never laughed once

Rick and morty though, funny as fuck

Season 3 went downhill (females ruin everything)

Overrated shit which brainwashes the youth into accepting nihilism and cuckholdery (that ep where Jerry dad gets cucked by some nigger, the show has jewish creators to add to it).