Why don't they just bring back the show...

Why don't they just bring back the show? It still is a constant presence in reruns and is used in merchandising constantly.

Attached: 1563205423979.png (825x464, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JeoHK1RZnqA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

some things are better left alone

its tv fluff for stoners

They may have to, when Family Guy has to leave. Fucking Disney.

This is one of the few (if not the only) long running animated comedies that ended before it started to become shit. I’m glad they ended it when they did so it can still be fondly remembered. Don’t ruin it.

I want them to put the last three seasons on DVD & Blu-Ray before they make new episodes.

wouldn't mind another movie

no

They ran out of good content S4

it never went to shit, but they never recaptured the magic of the first few seasons either

movies would be fine since they’re only a brief commitment and you can go in to them with clear picture of what you want to put in them, but writing entire seasons will inevitably end with a decline in quality if you have to come up with ideas on the spot after tapping your creative well.

They are feed

Frylocks voice actor is a derelict bum now that they can't locate

that's fine. his voice isn't as iconic as master shakes or Carl

It never went to shit because it was always shit to begin with. That's what made it funny. The show was bad and they knew that it was bad, and didn't bother pretending otherwise.

Attached: Opening_Dr.Weird.png (518x383, 319K)

they made enough episodes, let it die. Adult Swim is shit now and doesn't deserve Aqua Kino

I agree most of the memorable episodes are in the first few seasons, but the show didn’t really have a steady decline with every consecutive season either. The final season might very well have been the most consistent one they did after the first 4, and the absolute best episode in the entire series in my opinion was in season 7 (Larry Miller Hair System).

He got a gig on some show I think. Frylock's doing okay

>Gentlemen, behold!

Attached: 14915782.jpg (320x360, 25K)

>I LIED, ITS EXACTLY LIKE LAST TIME

The last few seasons were hit or miss.

I think it was good for the show to have ended when it was still good than end up like the simpsons.

Attached: 1546700097817.jpg (1200x1698, 228K)

It wasn't shit yet but it wasn't what it used to be either. It'd be like if South Park was cancelled in 2007

mfw deathfighter script is complete and never ever to be produced

Attached: sadmeatwad.jpg (150x140, 4K)

>LMHS

Attached: approve.jpg (300x354, 18K)

>MY ASS HAS FINALLY DECIDED TO EAT MY HAND. IT HUNGERS! FOR MORE!

>I have made love to this machine!

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 23K)

Look Err, an athf thread, how primitive.

Attached: Mooninites.png (548x363, 4K)

no one can defeat the quad laser

Post favorite villain

It's a tie between pic related and wisdom cube

Attached: fgzgpnoawc1brfzo0wvz.jpg (314x418, 170K)

The pod
>CHICKEN FOOOOOOOOOOT!

>... tonight

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Could they have defeated Thanos?
They started out as superheroes afterall?

youtube.com/watch?v=JeoHK1RZnqA

www.yzzerdd.com used to be a functional website.

always and forever

Attached: 7SpYunB.jpg (360x233, 19K)

Later episodes were meh and lacked some charm. Whether it was intentional or not the characters personalities changed so they were doing things they never would have done in earlier seasons. Definitely some really shitty episodes later on but not all terrible

best episode
>SPAGHETTI NO!

Dr weirds VA is dead

For real real not for play play

Attached: f10bb14ba2125af3962f74fbbf0aa947.gif (200x148, 689K)

>I wanna be named spaghetti
still quote that from time to time

What is it with early Adult Swim shows having terrible luck with VAs dying? Sealab 2021 went to shit when Captain Murphy’s VA died.