This was better than literally every single Disney MCU film, prove me wrong

This was better than literally every single Disney MCU film, prove me wrong.

Attached: F14ADC75-BEF6-4CFB-955F-6753F914CE6B.png (220x326, 125K)

i also enjoy Nike product placement

You are wrong

>story based on two of the three worst and most controversial Spider-Man stories in recent history
>literally who characters taking focus from the main draw
>"celebrity" voice actors instead of professionals
>meme eye cancer CGI low FPS artstyle/animation
>awful "modern rap" soundtrack
>structure and pacing fall apart halfway in

Literally not a single facet of the movie was good

Shut up altright incel

>I am an incel
>I need to have sex
>I will never get laid
>I have never even kissed a girl
>I am a loser
>I have a tiny penis
wow, great complaints

Those aren't criticisms

dilate

Watch the winter soldier and iron man, theyre the best mcu movies

Post criticisms first instead of non-complaints like "The source materials bad"

>watching this past the age of 12

Attached: 1557255893264.jpg (270x430, 31K)

I can't because you are in fact wholely correct.

Used to dislike Miles for ruining the only tolerable Spidey line of comics left but between this and S-M PS4 I'm coming around on him a lot.

Top tier.

Certainly one of the best, I'd put GotG and Ragnarok above it tho.

Well, the goofy character design, you guys normally complain about the unrealistic character design in anime and manga, yet this was Spiderman with the goofy Dreamworks standard.
Also, shitty unfunny attempt at comedy.
A plot even more untypically Spiderman than Far From Home and Homecomming.
Fat, out of shape Spiderman to symbolically show white men are outdated and it's time for a black patriarcy to take over.
There you go.

>the goofy character design
In what way? That they were superhero costumes

It was adapting shit material and did nothing to fix it, ergo it was shit

I dont like blacks

Spiderverse only copies the premise of the comic, it dosen't actually adapt it.

sneederman

This, Thor Ragnarok and Guardians otG is probably the only marvel shit I'd rewatch.

The premise is shit

No, it's good :^) This arguments dumb

Spider-Man is a street level hero whose involvement in cosmic/multiverse stories is an unfortunate side effect of comics as a medium, he doesn't need sci-fi or fantasy concepts to be interesting, and in fact they diminish his appeal

>>story based on two of the three worst and most controversial Spider-Man stories in recent history
I enjoyed the simple coming of age story, it was well done and didn't feel overbloated.
>>literally who characters taking focus from the main draw
That didn't happen
>>"celebrity" voice actors instead of professionals
Overall I thought the voice acting was fine but aside from a chuckle I agree Nicholas Cage didn't elevate the movie at all.
>>meme eye cancer CGI low FPS artstyle/animation
Fully subjective point, I loved it.
>>awful "modern rap" soundtrack
I think Hip-hop is fitting for a story about a kid in modern new-york, I found the music very effective.
>>structure and pacing fall apart halfway in
I was engaged throughout the entire movie and didn't feel like any scene was out of place or overstayed it's welcome.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-07-13-16h20m29s272.png (1920x796, 2.34M)

Name a better Marvel film

Steaks don't make your story. Spiderverse has the same level of steaks as most spiderman movies.
>diminish his appeal
Spidermans appeal is that his an average bloke given supernatural powers. He's the underdog in most stories and giving him such steaks add to this.

>I enjoyed the simple coming of age story, it was well done and didn't feel overbloated.
There was no reason to introduce a multiverse machine and a dozen alternate Spider-Men to tell Miles' story, just have him and old Peter in the same universe, it was unnecessarily bloated
>That didn't happen
The unnecessarily introduced characters or even the legacy main character lessened the focus on Peter, who is the actual draw of all Spider-Man media
>Fully subjective point, I loved it.
It's a dishonest style that objectively looks worse than traditional 2D animation which it's trying to imitate while taking more effort to do
>I think Hip-hop is fitting for a story about a kid in modern new-york, I found the music very effective.
Hip-hop was never associated with Spider-Man, even if it had to be used because of Miles they could've went for classic NY artists instead of modern meme rappers like Post Malone
>I was engaged throughout the entire movie and didn't feel like any scene was out of place or overstayed it's welcome.
Fully subjective point, it was shit

All in all, the movie was saddled with a ton of unnecessary shit and gimmicks which existed purely for marketing and appeal purposes, which ruined what little artistic value it could've had

Logan

Disney MCU movies are C+ at best
>bbbbut critic score
Honestly ...no one thinks they are accurate

>ton of unnecessary shit and gimmicks which existed purely for marketing and appeal purposes
Beside some of the spider-men, what else was unnecessary?

Iron Man 1 Wasn't Disney and Winter Solider is a Gerald Butler movie with a bigger budget and a less likable main actor

Infinity War is the best MCU film and Far From Home is the best Spider-Man film

Nice damage control, Peter Parker's face looks like he could be from Hotel Transylvania.

Imagine being this mad over a children's movie

>all of the Spider-Men apart from Peter and Miles
>the multiverse concept
>the meme artstyle and animation
>the shitty rap soundtrack
>the excessive product placement

baka

Well done or medium rare?

is this the movie where Spider Man is a nigger? no, I pass

>prove me wrong
Just watch any MCU film.

>>the multiverse concept
>>the meme artstyle and animation
>>the shitty rap soundtrack
>>the excessive product placement
R E T A R D

Nono, it's ok because it's a separate character from Peter Parker, and it's based on a pre-existing comic. Just ignore that said comic is terrible and was written in 2013 around the exact time that Marvel Comics were taken over by SJWs.

>How is this not the best Spiderman movie?
Gives reasons
>h-he, so butthurt

And thus proving yet again that the -verse threads are pure bait from retards.

Attached: B1DFB83D-2265-4AA0-B9AB-3273E1FB6097.jpg (1247x1606, 471K)

can't, capekino

Also this

Iron Man might have been better in the context of when it first came out and was a wholly original superhero movie, but a lot of it’s charm has been sapped by the fact that practically every MCU movie after has used the same general format and chipped away at its magic. I mean don’t get me wrong, it’s still definitely one of the better MCU flicks, but GotG and Doctor Strange are really the only ones that I’d say actually stand out now as totally their own movies that don’t just blur in to all the rest.

N O
A R G U M E N T

This.

>There was no reason to introduce a multiverse machine and a dozen alternate Spider-Men to tell Miles' story, just have him and old Peter in the same universe, it was unnecessarily bloated
Ok, yeah I can see that working.
>The unnecessarily introduced characters or even the legacy main character lessened the focus on Peter, who is the actual draw of all Spider-Man media
But that was a Miles story and they still did a good job of telling the "out of touch" boomer character arc of Peter. I feel in no way did his story get compromised by the other characters screen time.
>Dishonest
This meme doesn't mean anything.
>Hip-hop was never associated with Spider-Man, even if it had to be used because of Miles they could've went for classic NY artists instead of modern meme rappers like Post Malone
But old school hip-hop has nothing to do with Miles generation which is one of the secondary theme of the movie.The generation gap that is. But realistically it's because the film is marketed towards a younger audience. That said I think a mix between both old-school and new could have been interesting.
>Fully subjective point, it was shit
That's a dishonest opinion.

It's a comic book movie marketed towards kids with a child protagonist, what do you expect? Or rather what did you want from it?

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-07-13-16h20m33s773.png (1920x796, 1.73M)

>Gets even madder when called out on his critique of a movie made for 10 year olds

You must be one sad fuck lol

Yeah and it gets worse because Miles Morales was created by the neurotic Bendis after Donald Glover shit his pants about white Peter Parker and lost out to Andrew Garfield. It’s literal pandering to effete black actors.

>IP number doesn't move past 23

you need to fuck off back to the cuck shed, Yea Forums

>how dare people have a discussion

I basically watched it for the Loli spiderman

Attached: 01e.jpg (1000x1000, 195K)

It’s the same people making these threads and talking shit about the MCU + Tom Holland’s Spider-Man. They’re not after a discussion, or it would be simply about the merits of this film without the predictable leap straight into:
>MCU Spider-Man bad!

>he's "one of those"

Attached: ggg.jpg (609x419, 39K)

Thor 2
Spiderverse was complete shit

>not a single facet of the movie was good
Cuni Parker literally saved it.

Attached: 72354649_p0.jpg (672x950, 264K)

The only one I would put in its league is Infinity War.

I agree is better than most Disney MCU films, (and definitely has more Soul than Disney MCU Spider-Man).
I don't agree with those who say this is THE best Spider-Man movie though

Iron Man.
Infinity War.
Endgame.
Spider-Man Far From Home.

>I don't agree with those who say this is THE best Spider-Man movie though
You think the cheesey Raimi movies are better?

>you guys normally complain about the unrealistic character design in anime and manga,

This is completely false. Yea Forums loves shit like Jojo

>Literally one of the dumbest capeflicks ever
>Better than anything
NO

not saying much

Almost every Avenger movie is better than this.

>Spider-Man Far From Home
No, stupid

>You think the cheesey Raimi movies are better?
I don't think so, nigga I KNOW SO!

Attached: tobey-maguire-spiderman-2-2.png (621x265, 208K)

>anons acting like the MCU wasn’t made for children either
Spider verse is overrated as fuck but it’s still better than quipfests with CW-tier visuals

I don't disagree with you