Here's your Geralt of Rivia bro

Attached: 20190716_152333.jpg (1071x803, 327K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_body
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

4/5 bretty good

He's the least of the problems with this shit show though.

sneed

That's great and all but why didn't they cast my turkroach waifu as Triss?

Attached: 1455.jpg (480x600, 55K)

because triss doesn't have red hair.

she's not black either but that didn't stop them

So why didn't they cast my VVitchfu as Yen?

Attached: Yenn.jpg (640x640, 229K)

Looks good but I fear few limitations of a Netflix production will hold it back from being great

where is his other sword?

daaamn turks look like that??

book geralt doesn't carry 2

Why are his arms short?

in his pants.

>its probably going to be entirely about geralt fighting the penis armor nilfgaardians and some cgi monsters
>tfw no moments like this

Attached: 292030_20180809105034_1.png (1920x1080, 2.31M)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_body

She's actually of Circassian descent, they're a Northwest Caucasian group who were driven out by Imperial Russia and forced to settle in the Ottoman Empire.

Yes she does retard, the games gave her unnaturally bright hair but in the books her hair is described as being ginger.

He's way too attractive. Looks like some elven prince.

this looks weird. Makes me uncomfortable

where are her nipples?

Attached: 354.jpg (680x684, 42K)

>Block your path

Attached: 618full-anna-shaffer.jpg (618x664, 61K)

A lot of western turks are just greeks and balkanians, and vice versa.

how about a Drow?

Attached: 128418218119.jpg (1135x943, 115K)

>Block your path

Attached: 1539187661948.jpg (620x413, 56K)

Not bad, but I don't care since I'm not one of you people who pretended to like The Witcher series after the Witcher III game.

Attached: Dorff-1140x630.jpg (1140x630, 44K)

Yes he does

>redheaded greeks
kek

these "people" are so unattractive it hurts my eyes.

winds howling.....

Too handsome

Looks fine, but Geralt looking good is the literally the easiest thing to do. From what has been leaked so far, everything else seems like an absolute shitshow.

i think is beautiful. Perhaps there are persons that fit the role of yennifer better, but she is stil pretty

>raven black hair, violet eyes
>Nah, just use a brown hair/eye pajeetmutt

pathetic

Attached: 292030_.jpg (2560x1440, 444K)

>Uh, you don't get to bring Triss.

Attached: 2015-09-26_00003.jpg (1920x1080, 372K)

>violet eyes
nobody has violet eyes. And because of this there are contact lenses that compensate for this

>raven black hair
her hair will probably dyed

Tfw there will never be a good Drizzt kino.

In the short stories, Geralt barely interacts with Nilfgaard in any capacity.

She forgot to add black witch from Slavic mythology

Attached: F74081F1-C79D-41A5-84EA-3F0647882108.jpg (802x1024, 71K)

>we have token representation in stories written by non-blacks
>noggers rise up!

fuckkkk I thought Yea Forums didn't have shills, is Yea Forums even a free website anymore? Fuck you and your lies, this is not true and you should feel bad for spreading jewish misinformation. I left /pol/ because of you and now I have to leave Yea Forums as well. FUCK. YOU. What's your next point smartass? le orange man bad? JUST LEAVE US ALONE!

he carries the second on the horse

>Jews BLACKED a bunch of characters for us, we are so brilliant

No he doesn’t.
It is explicitly stated multiple times that he takes off his silver sword of his horse before the fight

Attached: triss.jpg (199x150, 33K)

This is the correct answer

>Steals wypepo things
>We are thriving

Yup, checks out.

Kys faggot, turk isnt a ethnicity

this is new levels of cringe

THIS. I've been saying since The Witcher was announced that Stephens would be perfect to portray Yenn, but she's not an actress, just a model. Still, better physical fit than the weird Yenn we got

I feel bad for him

>Drizzt
>good
pick one

They just revealed the actor for Zoltan.

Attached: 557942c4f0f0e767293aa35831c137c2.jpg (768x1024, 97K)

>black captain america
the fuck?

>we have to cannibalize white roles to matter because our people are too pathetic without white man's help to stand on our own merits
>so proud to be still a slave, even after all this time

name 5 things objectively wrong with Drizzt

This is based on the books which no one cared about and were panned as being poorly written when the first game came out instead of the massively successful gaming franchise because reasons.

Jews are so fucking evil it’s almost laughable.

Only was good for the first two, maybe three series and then the writer didn't know what to do with him and meandered between moral high horse riding paladin and whiny fucking cunt.

Geralt has a silver sword that he keeps in pristine condition on his horse or in some other storage, for very special occasions. It isn't like the games where you have HUMAN SWURD MUNSTER SORD

That said this "adaptation" is a hot circle of garbage outside of Cavil

Attached: 1559013491563.jpg (1153x2391, 659K)

I like how the average nigger is too stupid to notice big Hollywood just uses black skin for easy social politics money. Hollywood is alright actually, they make shitty films but they perfectly prove how retarded negroids and their social army is.

Where are his scars ? He is supposed to look scary, half-human

Attached: tit_09.jpg (500x340, 36K)

Geralt is handsome, but with creepy monster eyes, extremely pale and on the skinny side.
Half of Geralt's weird looks in the game is the fault of the game engine.

>Jews decide to subvert western societies by inserting niggers into dumb cape flicks.
>negress is proud of it.
Wow, such an accomplishment. Truly a cultural milestone for blacks.

it's almost like the tv series is set to begin before he gets the scar.

and what about you?

Attached: JXhJG1L.jpg (506x543, 130K)

Dude they're going to show how he gets his scar! So based I can't open my mouth to smile any wider.

Seething Incel Cringe in this thread

Don't worry, no dick for her.

Damn, that's literally Yen.

absolute_disgust.jpg

I think its unfair that netflix would give new name actresses leading roles that they know damn well would cause backlash from hard-r gamers. She probably doesn't even know that the producers will use the inevitable hate comments to promote the show and why its happening, its pretty despicable that they won't mind doing the same thing with others. Most of these people just want a career where their performance is appreciated, you'll never see an A-list actor say his dream since high school was to be harassed by neckbeards.