Best movie of the 2010's

Best movie of the 2010's.

Attached: u-g-F54Q8B0.jpg (370x550, 24K)

Sneed

based

*Blocks your path*

Attached: conf6.webm (720x480, 1.75M)

Are you 15?

Don't know if I'm ready to go that far yet, but do you remember when critics were saying "The Social Network" was going to be the voice of a generation? Whatever you think of it, I'm pretty Drive is the millenial-defining movie.

Either this, BR2049 or Only God Forgives.

Don't @ me.

BR2049
The Nice Guys
Drive
La La Land

The Goose is loose

@ (you)

The one and only.

Attached: 1563188394870.jpg (640x640, 55K)

La La Land was awful. You're just obsessed with Ryan Gosling, and so was 2049.

Nice arguments.

Hehe it worked. Thanks for the (you).

Attached: 1545414431714.jpg (960x719, 51K)

The film is derivative exploitation film. It's alright but the best film of the decade? Sure if you don't watch many films or are underage and think that the film is extra cool.

Attached: THE-MASTER.jpg (1653x2362, 546K)

That terrible scorpion. The script is shit too but the scorpion literally is losing it shapes jesus.

Not even close. Top 20 of the 2010s maybe.

What is this?

post good comedy-dramas from the 2010s

2049 was genuinely good, but it really suffers from its start. it picks up about halfway through, which is just unfortunate. around when he discovered the tree with the date on it I'd say, or the horse in the furnace place

I remember this. Revenge Kino

In Bruges, Four Lions, Toni Erdmann, A Pigeon Sat on a Branch Reflecting on Existence (the film is a part of a loose trilogy), Force Majeure, The Square, Inherent Vice, Submarine

Nah, it's this movie

Attached: p14939602_v_v8_ae.jpg (960x1440, 335K)

Birdman, Midnight in Paris, Whiplash, Inception, Red, The Artist, Take Shelter (hella kino), Argo, Cloud Atlas, Amour, Dredd, The World's End, Prisoners, Blue Jasmine, Gone Girl, Lego Movie (fuck you, I loved it), Nightcrawler, John Wick (the first one is the only great one), Disney's Tangled (pretty much the last good animated movie they've made), Only Lovers Left Alive, Mad Max: Fury Road, Sicario, The Revenant, Room, Ex Machina, Annihilation, La La Land, Arrival, Silence, Midnight Special, Dunkirk, Logan, The Shape of Water, Three Billboards, The Ballad of Buster Scruggs, Isle of Dogs, a bunch I probably forgot, and the best movie of the decade - MY LITTLE PONY: THE MOVIE (2017).

Meme answer: Jupiter Ascending, Frozen, Suicide Squad, Ready Player One

This but unironically, except for BR2049.

One of the most reddit lists i have ever seen. Do you even have a taste of your own or did you just copy some famous films of the decade from google?

I know its bait but god damn Annihilation was so fucking bad

Define reddit list, you npc hack

Best movie coming through

Attached: 268x0w.png (268x402, 194K)

In Bruges was 08

it boofs

The Nice Guys

2nd behind the house that jack built

Look at your list. It's the definition of npc hack. Almost exclusively popular American films, some of them a bit indie, popular with reddit crowd of course. Nothing too challenging because that would be hard to watch. Nolan, Del Toro, Garland films among the favorite films.

You are right, the rest should be good.

>Challenging
Nothing about movies are "challenging". Watching shitter movies dosen't make a patrician. It makes you a cuck

Alien Abduction, Area 51 and Pandemic

I'm watching better films. I mean the films that you listed, some of them are good and some of them not good but none of them is challenging or somehow interesting. Enjoy the most popular redditcore i guess.

This movie did not age well.

It's a classic. It doesn't age at all.