There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man...

>There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge.

Attached: t.jpg (1200x680, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2f4KgXRHaMM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Theme music always spooked me as a kid

Shows women will never watch

the floating eye in the doorframe always got me
my gf watches it

Attached: MV5BMmJjNjI1ZjAtZWFlZC00MjAxLThiMWEtODdlMTI3MzkwNjEwL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMDgyNjA5MA@@._V1_.jpg (720x480, 54K)

just tell me how to get there

Attached: willoughby.jpg (640x480, 67K)

I guess every American knows every episode of this. Should I watch this or do you guys only know it because they rebroadcast it on Christmas holidays?

When I was a kid, I always wanted to be the boy with psychic powers who torments his town and sends the people he hates "to the cornfield."

watch it its mostly kino. google top episodes and see if you like it. i think for where i lived it was NYE marathon. fuck i miss staying up til midnight with my little brother watching twilight zone and pretending not to be scared

Attached: 5544445456.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

when I was a kid I saw the 80s version of that episode and it scarred me for life

if you guys want one thats funny and no spooky, watch "A World of His Own" the ending is pretty great

I'm working my way through the episodes. Years ago I watched them all high on purpose so I wouldnt remember them. It worked for some. Doubled the fun

my sister loves it.

This show was too good to be true.

There were a few funny ones. The one with Buster Keaton was pretty funny too.
>TV announcer pointing: see that guy?
>Keaton looks
>announcer: I don't think he has all his marbles!

The 90's followup to the original story was shit but the part where the grown up kid sets fire to the other kids dad while he screams and the children are there watching it and crying was pretty brutal for a tv show back in the day.

Attached: Image 2.jpg (755x434, 124K)

What makes old TZ so great is that there's a variety of episodes, some scary, some sci-fi, some happy, some sad, some just silly. Seems like today everyone wants every episode to be le "epic twist horror" but you really need that variety to make it work

Trouble with Templeton was an interesting one, just feels like they needed more than 30 mins to flesh it out,

rod serling the bringer of kino

Attached: 1.jpg (700x456, 49K)

>its a billiards episode

>ywn be a pool champion named fats

Attached: 1524932684531.png (1000x1000, 1.2M)

>its a box episode

it was that creepy rabbit monster for me

Attached: images (3).jpg (300x225, 9K)

if any of you guys battle insecrity and anxiety, watch Nervous Man in a $4 Room

But George, George...I...I...George you see, I mean George.

Is this the worst TW episode? I knew something was off with it, then after the bus guy dove head first through the bus window for no fucking reason, I paused it and found out the episode used to have a laugh track that was so shit they removed it. So now it's just a bunch of weird stuff happening in silence that isn't even funny anyway.

Attached: 80c27541818ce89293c874b1ec347422.jpg (640x492, 46K)

The Howling Man
Miniature
A Stop At Willoughby
What You Need
The Four Of Us Are Dying
The Mirror
Of Late I Think of Cliffordville
Stopover in a Quiet Town
Walking Distance
An Occurrence at Owl Creek Bridge

I love this episode but the gremlin design is stupid considering the short story had a pretty cool description of the gremlin

Attached: nightmaregremlin.jpg (500x410, 46K)

>This episode was originally broadcast with a laugh track – the only Twilight Zone episode to feature one – because this episode was intended as a backdoor pilot for a regular comedy series featuring the Cavender character. The version included in The Twilight Zone – The Complete Definitive Collection DVD set has the laugh track removed. Reruns airing in the U.S. on Sci Fi Channel and ME-TV also have the laugh track removed, as does the version on Netflix.

Havent seen this one yet but now I know to skip it. thanks user

the ones with robots are spooky

where to watch version with laugh track

I hate the episode but would like to see a version with the track to see if it's any better.

Thought?

Anybody been on this?

Attached: s-f29e75f8ac3970090c88c03ad543f83084ee6ffe.jpg (490x324, 44K)

Episodes that wouldn't be made toady: We're the baddies? yellowface edition.

Attached: The-Twilight-Zone-A-Quality-of-Mercy-4.jpg (1439x1080, 152K)

>the episode where they guy erases Rod Serling from existance at the end

Attached: 1496076782415-1.png (443x478, 199K)

My grandma was the one who introduced me to the show you dicktucker.

The Bard is the worst of all in my opinion.

There was an episode that was banned for racism actually but it's not that one. It's about a Japanese guy with a katana or something.

Absolute fantastic list, looks like my favorites, just missing

Brain Center at Whipples
What's in the Box?
The Jungle
Execution
Nick of Time

Is that the joke one at the end of the first season when they didn't know if they were going to make any more so just though, fuck it. Let's have a laugh. That was weird.

My grandma hated this show and horror stuff in general. She liked Perry Mason.

It's the one where everything the guy types comes to life before he throws the script in the fire.

just watched an episode of perry mason
didn't care for it

Aren't we forgetting something?

Attached: BgkvP-1542648855-1035-quizzes-to_serve_man_main.jpg (1200x629, 72K)

oopsies

Yeh that's the one.

As weird as it sounds, this might be one of my favorite "episodes" of twilight zone. It's honestly perfect

How the fuck has every revival of the Twilight Zone been a mediocre flop? Is TZ a show that could only flourish in writing during the cold war? Star Trek was also written with a post WW2 ideology, but was able to find footing decades after, why didn't TZ?

Cringing at the lefties who think because they met 1 random woman who liked the twilight zone it disproves 99% of its fans are men

Because it was exclusive to a streaming service nobody had or wanted. Also too many episodes were just knockoffs of classic episodes which nobody wanted.

If it was on Netflix with every episode being original, I can't help but feel like it would have blown up. The first one about the comedian wasnt actually that bad.

Serling was an elite level writer. Today they have writing collabortions between a bunch of mediocre writers. Elite level writers aren't very common and then the group is even less commonly drawn to sci-fi and then even less commonly screenwriters. He was a 1 in a billion

the one with Sulu

I can't remember much about the 80's one, but the 90's went woke and cheap as hell like they weren't even trying. The JP Twilight zone is more woke shit. Why have the last two been so black concentric making episodes about evil white racist males when the majority of fans were always white males.

Thats "A World of His Own"

Yeah, "the Encounter" I don't think I've even seen it before because it was banned from TV for so long.

Why the FUCK is Season 4 not on netflix?

>it got replaced by some guardians of the galaxy shit

Attached: motherfucker I'll find you.png (800x450, 366K)

This look so bad.
youtube.com/watch?v=2f4KgXRHaMM

based fucking coward user not even replying to who he wants to reply

btw the original post was "shows women will never watch" not "shows where 99% of the fanbase are men"
now talk about the Twilight Zone or fuck off

You can tell where the laugh track went in this clip.
>guy does a wacky jump out of the window after getting exasperated with the angel antics

Mentally ill freak

Only the one in California. The original one at Disney World is still there

MFW I'll never own a robutt waifu

Attached: tl.jpg (553x432, 75K)

>user is acting very strange. What are you up to???

Attached: monsters maple st.jpg (1036x771, 56K)

The original Cyrus

Take the fake. Be happy

Ækses Hôlliwud

>Hûrrikejne Hārvij Vajnstajn

Attached: AccessHollywood.jpg (406x594, 38K)

>why do you ask? Your line of questioning seems highly suspicious.

Attached: AccessHollywood2.jpg (984x550, 177K)

Did you mean this for another thread?

Holliwud Akses

>Hurrikejne Harvij Vejnstejn

Attached: HollywoodAccess.jpg (718x960, 89K)

Where will this Jew poster go next, this phantom from another time, this resurrected ghost of a previous nightmare - Yea Forums, /g/, /bant/, /t/, /pol/? Anyplace, everyplace, where there's hate, where there's prejudice, where there's bigotry. He's alive. He's alive so long as these evils exist. Remember that when he comes to your thread. Remember it when you hear his voice speaking out through others. Remember it when you hear a name called, a minority attacked, any blind, unreasoning assault on a people or any human being. He's alive because through these things we keep him alive.

Alternative/goth hoes are obsessed with it. I actually had to stop watching it cause it was too associated with women for me.

Are you guys referring to the movie or did the 80s version also redo an evil kid with powers episode?

Attached: FFE4A53A-0535-44B8-81FE-58C502737BD6.gif (500x283, 1.99M)

Holliwud Prêdator

>Kastĩng Koučh Gæg Rifleks

Attached: HollywoodPredator.jpg (540x405, 42K)

I was thinking the other day I'll never know what things remind my exes of me and pisses them off

Based truthteller dabbing on liars.

They remade the evil kid episode in the Movie. The early 2000's show made a follow up episode to the original 60's one with the same main actor.

Movie

It's good for me that she liked Friends because that show doesn't interest me much so I don't get feels.

I have gifts that they gave me that remind me of them but i use them so they dont get thrown out

I liked that episode where the troubled guy goes back in time when he was a child to receive advice from his dad.

She also liked Jackie Chan movies and hated the smell of coffee. I hope she still has that card (she probably threw it away after a while. I don't blame her).