You are watching first day, right?

You are watching first day, right?

Attached: roach.jpg (1080x810, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

redanianintelligence.com/2019/05/07/the-witcher-may-be-filming-reshoots-and-some-pictures-of-todays-set/
instagram.com/p/BjkR_KKnOZO/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Intelligence report claims that the series is undergoing some reshoots after the recasting of a major character
who did they recast?

Yennefer

Attached: eyerape.webm (480x480, 2.02M)

No, but I look forward to the webms that will be posted here.

I hope it's Yen but it was probably Ciri being too white and all

Attached: witcher cast.jpg (1562x1527, 265K)

Cavill was too white

i hope yennefer, she is perfect in the game.

When is it out? I'll probably start the first episode, don't know if I'll finish it. I'll probably drop it halfway through the episode.

I tried playing witch 1. worst interface I've ever seen
Tryed playing witch 2. Meh got bored after 2 hours.

Played Witch 3 for about 40 hours, game still wasn't over. Stopped. Pointless waste of time nobody has time for shit like that

Only good game of current generation is Watch Dogs. Hacking, shooting cool fucking shit. Best story too.

Hope Henry, my boy deserved better than this

Fuck no

This isn't Mads, so no.

no
shit writers, shit source material

>Fringilla
Jesus H. Christ

All they've said is 'soon' so probably early 2020

Goddam right.

>Only good game of current generation is Watch Dogs. Hacking, shooting cool fucking shit. Best story too.
I was with you until this retarded shit.

Sabrina looks good

>based on books instead of games
>made by burgers
Into the trash

I remember feeling really bad about falling in love with this girl from just seeing this gif/webm, don't remember her name. Does she still look good in 2019?

Attached: 1451401543829.jpg (1024x768, 100K)

Nope!

>Only good game of current generation is Watch Dogs

Attached: 1455814525093.gif (160x270, 864K)

>didn't even get a token slav
Unironically only oppressed group in the west at this point.

evelyn claire

Weren't the games basically just fanfiction? Why would you want it based on that?

Dude, I enjoy playing Watch Dogs but the game sucks

that fanfiction is better than the canon stuff

I will torrent the first episode.

The background looks suitably bleak. If it was just Henry in his cosplay riding slowly through horrid eastern european winter landscapes for 10 hours it would be kino, but I know as soon as there is more than one character on screen it will turn to shit.

>reshoots
Why waste more money on this trainwreck?
They should cut their losses by releasing the product they already have.

>evelyn claire
Thats not her bud, the girl in the webm is Anna Speckhart, had to double check that its not her who got BLACKED. she still looks fine I guess instagram.com/annaspeckhart/

Attached: 1137762-500w.jpg (500x688, 43K)

perhaps what they had was simply undeliverable

Source required

ah fuck what a disappointment

redanianintelligence.com/2019/05/07/the-witcher-may-be-filming-reshoots-and-some-pictures-of-todays-set/

they recast the only good looking woman in the show

>who did they recast?
Renfri.

literally who

The few who had actually read the books when the 1st Witcher game came out said the books suck. Now, because read book = smart everyone says its a good thing that this series is based on the books instead of being based on the medium way more people are familiar with. There's nothing hip about reading trash just so you can say you did and for the added bonus of dabbing on gamers.

What's the point of redoing the video games? They are already a visual medium. It'd be utterly redundant.

So are books if you have an imagination.

Jesus that Fringilla chick is goddamn uggo, and I like me some dark meat.

Now step away from the keyboard and ponder your failing intellect.

>shits in Witcher 1-3
>praises Watch Dogs
Are you fucking retarded, m8? Also, the greatest game of the current gen is Bloodborne, so fuck you.

That sucks but I guess renfri wasn't gonna be in it for very long.

Any grouse in particular about the books or just that they suck?

There's nothing wrong with the books really, they're entertaining enough. Reading them really enhanced the games much more for me and made it much more fun to roleplay as Geralt. Gamers deserve to get dabbed on anyway. Also, adapting the games would be fucking retarded lol the game story is designed around choice and consequence and fighting/action.

Reeee Netflix cucked us out of this cutie because they weren’t “satisfied” with the scenes.

Attached: 944ADA0D-BEE7-4549-BC0B-E77135A2598F.jpg (653x1000, 101K)

>Bloodborne
Even Sekiro and its terrible controls and interface is better than that meme edge shit.

No, I will not support Netflix ever again.

Attached: MV5BODcwOTg2MDE3NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNTUyNTY1NjM@._V1_.jpg (1383x2048, 305K)

>Watch Dogs

Attached: 1510801063900.jpg (712x630, 58K)

There was a collection of short stories released first that ranged that were mostly mediocre but short enough to not overstay their welcome. Basically if translated to the game they were side-quests. Despite this they best capture the idea of what a witcher is, a dude in a guild that does dirty but necessary jobs.

Then he started writing novels and they were all irredeemable shit.

It literally looks like one of my many witcher 3 screencaps

Attached: witcher3 2016-04-24 02-19-00-88.jpg (1920x1080, 1.33M)

reminder to all those who don't already know

Attached: ass.png (1878x862, 932K)

Except it has Poland's color pallet. You'd think if they got Poland's color right they'd also get colors of their skin right too.

I do like it better in vignette format, but irredeemable is a bit strong considering the other schlock that passes as scifantasy.

what lighting mod is this

>Only good game of current generation is Watch Dogs.

Attached: 1521140954167.jpg (522x583, 59K)

I used to use different gaming and a/v forums a little over a decade ago and the general consensus was always that they weren't written very well and the lore was weak and some borrowed. It felt like maybe 10% max of the comments about the books were positive and a chunk of those were just prideful Polish people.

It makes sense, though. With a track record like that it would be pretty enticing for contrarians to not read it and insist it is good in this day and age.

Netflix has minimum nog requirememts.

You got the wrong dogs.

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 190K)

It doesn't become good just because others have done worse.

Super lighting turbo mod or something

Attached: the-witcher-3.jpg (1920x1079, 336K)

even in this picture? nice

maybe I have to revisit it

>Also, adapting the games would be fucking retarded lol the game story is designed around choice and consequence and fighting/action

You've made me reconsider. I mean, who'd want to see good fight and Geralt's signs brought to life? Who'd want to see a plot cohesive enough to have earlier actions affect the the story later?

Heil the Emperor!

Attached: 18436779-0DCD-49D4-ABB3-A6A92E1229D5.png (992x1424, 1.47M)

You literally read a book. How much more visual can you get? You visualize the book in your mind using your imagination.

No, it's good because the witcher universe is good and the characters on the whole are interesting. The tangents into politics and science are also a nice touch for the most prt.

It is poorly written adolescent trash.

She really makes my Speck hart

>It's poorly written adolescent trash!!
>nooo I don't want to read a book!! you can't make me!!
>they should have just adapted the video games!! I want to see Geraldo use Igni!!
>I want to marry Triss!!

Attached: 1547506185963.jpg (1080x1020, 72K)

If it was an episodic series of cavill going to different villages and slaying different monsters and had no plot or main characters from the books / games it would absolutely be kino.

One of the most chad posts I’ve ever seen on this site

What are you on about mate? Stop sperging out just because people don't think your favourite book series is high art lol.

Watchdogs isn't strong, boy. The Witcher 3 is stronger...

Attached: ThulsaDoom.jpg (1280x720, 47K)

This. Let's hope the whole series is drinking invincibility potions, spamming igni, and raping monster corpses.

>Henry spams quen.
>Twirls around a bit while flailing his sword.
>Monster falls dead.
>Takes one tooth out of its mouth leaving the rest behind for some reason.
>Walks on the next monster.
I'd watch one episode of this I guess.

based, have a free pork-bun for your service!

Attached: chrome_2019-07-17_00-31-18.png (515x684, 632K)

Just realized I want Jason Isaacs as Emhyr.

Why not just get the voice of Emhyr to play him?

Attached: game-thrones-charles-dance-tywin-1558698033.jpg (2832x4256, 3.18M)

It would be great if they used the same structure as Supernatural, i.e. episodic "monster of the week" stories with a vague over-arching main-plot that ties in at the start and end of episodes so there's some kind of plot progression.

>mfw they are wearing bbc looking phallic outfits completed by saggy old foreskin.
This is some feminist performance tier bullshit

>man this guy has really good taste
read the bottom
>no he just had a kernel of corn in his shit opinions

Takes GUTS to post that!

no way i will watch this pile of shit, i will come to Yea Forums for keks though

Attached: 1557168477938.jpg (915x915, 207K)

I will not be able to take it seriously if that meme Nilfgaard armor is real.

Black Dildo Warriors. Sounds like a saturday morning show.

lol no

What about Last Kingdom though

Then why is Dark a thing?

Good I'm glad she dodged a career bullet. Now netflix just needs to hurry up with more The Last Kinodom so I can watch her in something good.

what about that korean zombie show

I refuse to believe this is real, no one can be so stupid to think somebody can take those costumes serious
R-right

Where any of these produced by Netflix US?

Cavill is looking good
I unironically liked yen,shes cute
I hope they recast triss
I really don't have any hopes for this show but I'll still watch it

instagram.com/p/BjkR_KKnOZO/
she married a manlet