Ms. Bond, please put your youngest daughters urine back inside your Louis Vuitton handbag. We will not be testing you...

>Ms. Bond, please put your youngest daughters urine back inside your Louis Vuitton handbag. We will not be testing you, nor do the rules of professional poker require this.

Attached: CR_13916-1000x664.png (1000x664, 1.07M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RXS95Q_VoLY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I love it when a classic meme gets a new age twist.

>I apologize Ms. Bond, but our valet cannot park a car with a screwdriver for an ignition key

>I'm sorry, Ms. Bond, but your cocoa butter is getting all over the poker chips. You should tend to you "ashy" skin before the game begins.

Attached: 1563271440651.png (350x474, 336K)

>This key will unlock any bike lock, Ms. Bond, you'll be able to steal any bike in the world.

Attached: 1562693638592.jpg (1073x1284, 888K)

relatable meme

>No, Ms. Bond. Just because dey be chips don't mean you be able to eat them

He looks more Imperial Guard gunline

>Ms. Bond, it has come to our attention that a blood-soaked pair of women's panties were found stuffed inside one of the toilets in the ladies lavatory.

SEED and FEED Mr. Bond

Attached: le sneeds.png (1000x664, 334K)

>Why yes Mr. Bond, as you may have suspected, it was I that spiked your tall glass of Bang's Root Beer with Ipecac Syrup

haha get it it's funny because racism

lel

go sip your purple drank, salty nigger

except for the sneed poster desperately trying to force his shitty meme

holy r*ddit

This, unironically

>classic meme gets a new age twist
otherwise known as /pol/ beeing creatively bankrupt and just stealing shit because they are to lazy to come up with new memes to peddle their incel worldview
same as the "honk honk" meme

(You) should kys

AAAH KROOT SAVE ME

Attached: Huoraa turpaa.jpg (2000x1236, 846K)

Aw shit is the fucking meme police dude cheese it

There was a gentlemen's agreement to have no more racism on the internet but certain people took that opportunity to smack they lips and make cuckold and spice jokes so now we're back to where we started

Te original version of this meme was actually funny but I guess this trash is just about all the alt-right does now.

Attached: 001.png (1260x854, 703K)

>No Ms. Bond we "ain't finna shoot dice" the game is baccarat.

Attached: 66609921-6CED-430A-AAE3-648C30A48DC7.jpg (650x366, 41K)

why would you think this came from /pol/ and not here?

>All right... by the cut of your dress, you went to Oxford or wherever. Naturally you think human beings dress like that. But you wear it with such disdain, my guess is you came from the ghetto, and rich white bitches never let you forget it. Which means you were at that school by the grace of affirmative action - hence that chip on your shoulder. And since your first thought about me ran to "hoe," that's what I'd say you are.

Attached: PolishedCheerfulAgama-size_restricted.gif (500x288, 775K)

It's funny because you aren't a nigger but get offended on their behalf like a bitch faggot.

I don't get it bros

>I am sorry Ms. Bond, we do not serve Purple Drank here

Here's a joke for you, nigger: nigger.

Imagine being this big of a faggot

Attached: 1563149499429.png (750x563, 304K)

Yes user, leave the low brow racist humor to us, go enjoy the intellectual maymays on instagram and reddit.

Attached: 1360917771385.jpg (500x855, 158K)

have sex

Attached: 1550822833622.png (890x647, 959K)

because Yea Forums is just OVERFLOWING with funny original content, no creative bankruptcy here no sir

>i made an elaborate graph to show how evil righty memes are totally unpopular now
>we won guyz i swear

Speaking of, anybody have that Chernobyl edit where the guy comes back from the truck like "It's not 3.4, it's 9.8" "It's pure kino"

>Ms. Bond, please stop using MI6’s forensics lab to run paternity tests on the men you believe to be your “baby daddy”

Left still can't meme.

When did my site get overrun with softserved faggots like you? Was it when /pol/ kicked all of the cuck boards off of their website? Racism has always been the most prominent driver of memes and humor on Yea Forums for 15 years, longer than you've probably been alive you pathetic worm.

As usual, trump is right. If you dont like it, you can fucking leave. We were doing just fine without the moral police coming around telling everyone how they need to think.

>Ms. Bond it’s a prerecorded video briefing, there is no need to yell at the screen they cannot hear you

imagine coming to Yea Forums to crusade against it's culture and thinking you can win. The fucking state of these people

Fuck niggers

ayyy

Let them come

Attached: hurt box.png (999x442, 200K)

>Racism has always been the most prominent driver of memes and humor on Yea Forums for 15 years, longer than you've probably been alive you pathetic worm
OHNONONONO
please lose your virginity first before you call someone underage, faggot

>racism is a culture
Oh sweet summer child there is a lot to unpack here

lol

Yea Forums is not /pol/ because Yea Forums is actually funny and not self-aggrandizing.

Kek

just like she's bond now because racism haha

*pats head*

>it hurt muh feelings so its not culture

>thread has absolutely nothing to do with /pol/
>you: FUUCKNING /POL/ NSIFWIVBUCBUIAKM

Attached: anyone who uses -tards.png (750x734, 313K)

>gets called out
>response is to confirm the callout so everyone knows he's a kissless pansy who cant handle the bants

I'll keep bumping these threads just to piss you off faggot. Dont like it? Leave.

>and thinking you can win
you're never going to amount to anything with that defeatist attitude, faggot

>ywn have a comfy game night with Mads

Attached: 1401865026029.jpg (680x765, 44K)

that was really funny

Tep kik

>reddit spacing
>Dont like it? Leave.
you can't make this shit up

Attached: 0e9.jpg (499x499, 26K)

>Yea Forums is actually funny and not self aggrandizing

Lol what a loser. Jerk off to black panther some more you crybaby

People know it's Barq's right?

>he voluntarily comes to Yea Forums to get dunked on by epic memes

Keep crying bitch nigga

this is so true, just look at the "/pol" humor" threads. Straight out of your grandma's facebook.

Your post by its very nature is self-aggrandizing

NES Classic

> Come come, Mr. Bond, there's no need to get violent with the staff. Blackjack is a card game, not a racial slur.

Is this really the only Bond movie you zoomers can meme about?

>reddit spacing
Imagine being this new.

>yet ANOTHER white character gets black washed
>"wtf why are the memes about race now?"

Lefties rolled a zero in the intelligence stat and it only makes the memes funnier to see them screeching about it. Nobody is forcing you to be here lmao

That is the joke.

This is actually really cringe. People who are sickened by the world but have 0 life experience. Fucking kek

this meme is honestly fucking hilarious and seeing it trigger summerfags and /got/ tourists is even better

>my site
Kill yourself.
>As usual, trump is right.
Kill yourself at the earliest convenience.

>reddit spacing again
>"get dunked on by epic memes"
damn, I told myself today I wouldn't get baited. good job.

I can smell the Gen Z on you.

Just ignore reddit and stay on subject
>No Ms. Bond, it’s not necessary to tip wait staff for the courtesy drinks; however, it is poor form to tip nothing

Wrong. Because I didn't make claim Yea Forums funnier than it actually is. /pol/ constantly claims it's more influential and smart than it actually is.

you really can't pretend you're not butthurt after dedicating this much time

holy cringe

fake. Pol isn't illuminating.

Since you're so familiar with reddit why don't you go back little boy? There's no mods here to protect your sensitive little feelings. Save yourself from more butthurt than you've already been given.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot. Nigger.

Yes, racism against white people and common knowledge of black behavior

And I can smell your hurt feelings from here. Smells delicious. Please respond and give me more of your butthurt, it's what fuels these threads.

These threads wouldn’t be nearly as fun without you

Attached: 25CE6560-B65F-401F-A570-A3BE032EBBD2.jpg (1024x576, 50K)

Where did everything go so wrong?

Yes, racism against whites

The UN commissioned a report on /pol/‘s memes, they got Hillary and the media to seriously discuss cartoon frogs during a presidential campaign and they caused the US military to do a safety briefing about incels

Dumb phoneposter

>There's no mods here
>Oh yeah, I almost forgot. Nigger.
I really can't tell if you are genuinely severely mentally retarded, or just le epic troll

Attached: 123456789543.jpg (800x450, 40K)

Good, they are a threat to society.

what the fuck is a barq you retard

Where else in modern society can you get discussion that isn't strictly pro-jew?

Bragging about your humility is by nature anti-humility.
And /pol/ made mountains of globally effectual propaganda for the successful election of an underdog superpower president, and has also literally called in air strikes. Despite the state of the board now, they have more than they'll ever need to claim influence you salty whining child.

I love these threads because they guarantee a reply from tourists who think they can come here and tell people what they can and cant say, only to get trolled right back out of the thread again until the next one pops up. They're so retarded they dont realize that they are the ones that help these memes thrive and evolve.

Youtube.

5-0! 5-0!

Ah true, thankfully we have the Youtube comments section to replace Yea Forums

Mmmm delicious, please post more butthurt. Dont go back to Facebook just yet, I need a little more of your salt.

wouldn’t you say that they’re influential?

They helped a man into office who is the anti thesis of everything they stand for, it's hilarious

>/pol/
>not the most pro jew place on the internet

How so?

The box says no bulli

They're as influental as Youtube comment sections or Woke Twitter. /pol/ isn't a monolithic community with a clear set of goals, it's a platform where all kinds of weirdos hang out. Some of them are pro-Trump, most aren't.

>m-maybe if I tell them they didn't win enough times they'll actually believe it

Sorry don lemon, your cover is blown.

trump is an israel-worshipping jewish golem

That's not what winning looks like Zoomy.

>Bragging about your humility is by nature anti-humility.
Wow you're actually retarded. Except the claim wasn't about humility. Pick up a dictionary. Spend less time regurgitating sophistry from /pol/.

So /pol/ is now whatever Trump is?

If you say so rabbi

>Mmmm delicious, please post more butthurt. Dont go back to Facebook just yet, I need a little more of your salt.

Attached: 1559926134372s.jpg (211x239, 8K)

Trump is the most pro-Israel President in history.

I'm not anti-semitic so I have zero issues with that, although I find it funny to watch stormfags seethe about it.

Winning is getting yet another butthurt reply out of you. Care to give me another?

Nothing Trump said during the election indicated he would be anti-Israel

According to a victory for Trump means a victory for /pol/, so yes.

>Winning is getting yet another butthurt reply out of you. Care to give me another?

Attached: 1560950659812s.jpg (250x250, 8K)

since 2016 and his cultists took over the board, yes

>Double 0.77 cents to the dollar

>as influential as a youtube comments section or woke twitter
keep telling yourself that faggot

Attached: 61C0F1ED-80AD-4973-8A3C-42F72DA50C75.png (460x600, 160K)

So if I go over to /pol/ I won't find any anti-Trump discussion?

>I'm just doing it for the (you)s
Have a last one friend.

Attached: 1560367748890.jpg (633x640, 64K)

All that shareblue money and these are the best memes they can come up with?

>has a harddrive full of butthurt Wojacks and pepes

Lmao this is too easy. Please give me another butthurt reply nigger. Gotta go now, but I'll be back in the next sheboon bond thread a couple hours from now. See you there buddy, dont blow all of your tears on this one because there are thousands more coming.

Nothing Taylor Swift ever said indicated she's a white supremacist princess yet /pol/ fantasized about just that.

>Some of them are pro-Trump, most aren't
>most aren't
That delusion.
All of /pol/ would rather have Trump over any dem.

can someone explain "finna" to me. where did that came from?

you are one the best memes ITT

Who is /pol/?

>Lmao this is too easy. Please give me another butthurt reply nigger. Gotta go now, but I'll be back in the next sheboon bond thread a couple hours from now. See you there buddy, dont blow all of your tears on this one because there are thousands more coming.

Attached: 1234567876543.png (233x217, 9K)

lmao

i bet you have a problem with building a wall on the southern border so riddle me this: why is it okay that we fund walls for israel but not for ourselves?

Its nigger slang for "wanna" i believe.

Of course you will. But don't tell the Magatard ITT or he's gonna cry.

Its ebonics

>being this mad that the left can't meme
ayy

So what you're saying is /pol/ isn't really anything

theres always people baiting but just look at the raving replies in those threads

Mom delicious, cant wait to harvest more butthurt from you in the next thread an hour from now, this time with more dominoes jokes.

>/pol/ is trump
Epic retard poster

It seems like leftists like you have a hard time with accepting a place that allows discussion of something does not make that place pro that thing.

Back to your moderated boards where your opinion is the only one

Yes, fuck niggers and fuck jannies too haha

this

Niggers

oooooh I get it now hahaha

The "right" still has a meme monopoly though. It's just not the MAGA right.
Or, more accurately, Yea Forums still makes the highest quality memes.

He was the first real anti-establishment candidate in decades. Everyone with a brain knew that he'd disappoint after getting in, like every politician. The point was just getting him in. Nothing after that matters. Only tunnel vision shrieking lefties can't seem to grasp that.

>MODSSS THEYRE SAYING THE N WORD IN HERE PLEASE DO SOMETHING

Damn I love these threads. This meme just got ten times better now that Bond is black. the jokes are fucking endless, like their crime rate.

Nigger contraction of “fixing to” which is a redneck colloquialism in southern United States.

thanks user , also checked

I actually don't, I like Trump's immigration policy. My main issues with him are slashing of environmental regulation and sucking up to Saudi Arabia.

But to play devil's advocate... the reason behind these two walls are different, one is for protection against hostile invaders while the other is for protection against refugees? I suppose you could make that argument.

Thats actually Yea Forums

Threads like this help me keep up to date with the american racial stereotypes.

>sophistry
The fallback weasel-word du jour.

So why is /ptg/ still shilling him 3 years later?

> one is for protection against hostile invaders while the other is for protection against refugees?
lmao
>anybody who lives in a country poorer than the US is an official refugee now

Attached: img-20181113-wa0001.jpg (960x540, 93K)

>crying about how blacks talk and act like low IQ retards

Faggot

thank you for answer

It means "intending to" or "planning to".
Wiktionary has a lot of this stuff.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-17 at 12.45.10 am.png (1734x314, 63K)

Economic refugee, yeah.

And this is why we'll eventually have to completely eradicate the left-wing of this country

Uh /pol/ supports israel lool

>Everything is /pol/'s fault
>Even though they're literally never wrong

Rent free and seethe-heated.

Attached: 1562104733928.png (454x520, 13K)

>one is for protection against hostile invaders
It’s literally to stop the indigenous population from getting out of the ghettos they’ve been forced into.

>"refugees"

Both walls are for keeping hostile invaders out. We prefer not to have an open door policy with our southern neighbor Mexico, who is one of the most dangerous countries on the planet.

Imagine getting butt hurt on behalf of 60 IQ subhumans anonymously on the internet

Attached: Oshino_shinobu_by_yofenrisd6bwnxl.png (708x1027, 500K)

So do you

refugees are hostile invaders, user
...and mexicans aren't refugees

i can't then again i'm not a discordtranny

Attached: 1563281716776.png (533x562, 477K)

>this is why
Because they disagree with you?
Sounding a bit extreme there, Zoomy.

Mindhive

>I like Trump's immigration policy
Me too. Someone had to rip the bandaid off and go full open borders.

That's not a recognized term. You cant very a refugee due to economics and you cant claim asylum to a country that doesn't border your own.

imagine posting a filthy SLUT

>>Economic refugee

so we're just making up terms now to argue with.

"I'm a-a-a emotional refugee, let me in"

Hmmm almost like they're a general or something. You fucking retarded or summat?

Yes, when one side claims that the people coming are just (((refugees) while saying anybody who challenges them is a heartless racist I'll tango

Attached: images (3).jpg (253x199, 6K)

It's exactly what you're doing. Making up arguments to win an argument. I never claimed Yea Forums was humble.
Look up the definition of self-aggrandizing.

I didn't know that, but good to know.

>we
>implying white men have power in America or will have power in the future
Comic book writers don't even bother to pander to us any more. The future is heavily matriarchical and kids today are brown. Sorry m8 but I don't see it.

You lunatics are terrifying.

>white men don't have any power because comic book writers ____________
Do you actually care about comic books?

>Mindhive
wow it’s almost as if different people often assign similar meaning to a word

I already explained that I'm simply playing devil's advocate here, faggot.

>economic refugee

I too like to repeat made up terms from CNN that have never been officially recognized and are easily debunked.

can i live in your house if it's bigger?

Advocating actively for foreign invasion is grounds for violent reaction, yes.

>LOL /POL/ HAS NO INFLUENCE
>Shillary literally shit herself in fear of a cartoon frog and the UN commissioned a report on /pol/ memes
>GOOD DEYZ DANGEROUS THEY NEED BANNED but they aren't influential tho I swear

Literally babby's first shitpost.

No one cares about what you like Gen Z.

Attached: 1418137415661.jpg (500x370, 60K)

youtu.be/RXS95Q_VoLY

>conflating two anons

Literally zoomy's first day on the 4chins.

>confront Yea Forums with their racism
>they sperg out for an hour
just be a decent person. it's not hard

Why can't you just admit that someone can be a racist while being a more decent person than you?

i can't, i'm not white

b-but muh nigs!!!

Attached: 1557368570437.jpg (785x731, 101K)

>you cant claim asylum to a country that doesn't border your own.
Akshually according to the way the US definitions work, afaik, you just have to claim asylum at the "first safe country". But Mexico is not defined as a safe country. Only Canada is. So unless the refugees are coming down from Greenland, they can totally claim asylum then just get told to show up for a court date and whistle a tune into the USA and wait for an amnesty. Perhaps safe inside a sanctuary city because BLUMP is clearly compromised and will do nothing.
Also your definition isn't applied in the EU. There are """"""""""refugees"""""""""" who have gone from country to country trying to find the best place to live, and who have even returned to the places they were """"""""fleeing""""""" from for holidays or to move back when they found Europe too cold or not to their liking.

You were literally using sophistry to weasel out of your called-out hypocrisy, then fell back on that same meme-of-the-week when you were backed further into your self-dug hole. The sheer lack of self-awareness on display here is worthy of a kino screenplay scene.

>Being racist means you're a bad person

13%=50%, user.

Pattern recognition is not racism.

>>>/plebbit/

>your meaningless buzzwords have no power here
>n-n-no you!

Looks like lefty butthurt is back on the menu boys!

ayyy yo hol up

Men commit 90% of all crime.

What gives?

Attached: 1441441266837.png (1106x1012, 660K)

Not an excuse.

reminds me of shareblue tbqh only they have the "have sex" patch installed

>left tries to meme
>wall of text
Kek every time

Also the way the EU checks to see if someone is a refugee is whether they repeat stock phrases about distress or act distressed. You could literally take night classes in Arabic, claim to be Syrian, claim your papers were destroyed and go live in the EU.
Which I would never do, habibi. وداعا.

No one cares what you think Gen Z.

because men are violent, degenerate animals

yes and if you were alone at night you'd be more concerned if a group of men was approaching you than a group of women

>wow people responded to me
>this proves i'm right somehow

Attached: hmmm.jpg (387x420, 43K)

Wrong. Only immigrants from Canada and Mexico can claim asylum here and that's about to be removed too since you abused that rule for too long. Sorry, but americas official immigration policy is now the same as Australias: fuck off were full

Ah fuck
Guys
IM GONNA SAY IT

Attached: justthefacts2.jpg (983x3367, 830K)

All decent people are racist

>_________ men commit proportionally more crime than any other despite being 6.5% of the population

FTFY.

Okay point conceded. White Men are more violent than white women. Niggers are more violent than both.

men are more violent, whats your point?

You don't know what the term means, do you user.

>brain hurty hurty when reading long texty texty :DD

I've been on Yea Forums for years and I can't make head or tails of this chart, you fucked up

It's never been so easy to get these butthurt fags to keep replying to my shitposts, I dont even need to post an image. It's like I'm playing with cheat codes on. Please gib another, I need more of your tears for lube.

FACT: Men commit 90% of all crime.

kek

Attached: 1559306445927.jpg (120x117, 2K)

>he thinks left-wing walls of text aren't funny because we're too dumb to read them

Attached: Edit.png (735x735, 182K)

>le left can't meme!!!
we're too busy reading books sweetie

fuck niggers
fuck trannies

Attached: 1562330027788.jpg (500x500, 105K)

Keep writing me gen z, I don't read it but it's fun watching you seethe.

The user desperately obsessed with /pol/ is a meme in itself.Why do you fucks refuse to realize this place has been overun with normies and little kids?Oh,am sure that board has been around for years is JUST NOW the cancer killing this place.You just be a good little newfag and repeat what you hear ok?

Correct, and black men commit a startling percent of that 90

You might want to quit huffing paint if you seriously don't think /pol/ fetishizes and isn't pro Zion Don. No one is saying they should be banned for it pearl clutcher. Go back to your bastion of free speech at t_d fag.

Men fight 90% of crime too.

It's the same statistic in overwhelmingly white nations I'm afraid.
Sorry, just the facts.

You're right, last time I spoke with /pol/ he told me he was pro Trump all the way then we talked about how work was. /pol/ is a really nice guy once you get to know him

All you're side is known for is burning books. Evidence is in this very thread with your attempts to censor our free speech. Its already been said here but it should be repeated since the websites stance on tourists like you hasn't changed in 15 years. Dont like what you see here? Then fuck off.

Or just keep getting baited into putting your butthurt on display for our enjoyment.

Yes, why would you assume otherwise? You seem confused here. It's not a magical get-out-of-jail-free card you can wave around.

>>Men are so evil they commit all this crime
>>especially black men
>>Q-Quiet you Bigot.

This is why the left loses, you can't actually combat the truth

Mmm delicious butthurt, I'll have another, free of charge of course.

I meant mindhive to both actually look up the word.

CNN is more relevant to the way power is actually wielded by the state than outdated documents or procedures like "legislation".

Racism is universal. Only middle class white people are offended by it. Go below a certain level or above a certain level and racism is just assumed. Also, go outside north western Europe and the Anglosphere and racism as a worldview is normal.
Frankly, middle class white people are extremely parochical and racist af, they just deflect to it being other white people while moving away from blacks as fast as possible and congregating with other whites.

The definition of racism is so expansive that it's largely a junk word.

>All you're side is known for is burning books
are you memeing? burning books is famously a nazi incel activity
nothing to be ashamed of, I just don't like hypocrisy

The truth being that white men are alarmingly violent.

Imagine being this obsessed with nigs you have to insert them in every meme you make

>nazi incel activity
>nazi
>national socialists
woah
Men are violent, black men are violent without the cognitive ability to know when not to be violent

>Dont like what you see here? Then fuck off.
You're so new it hurts.

we're stronger not you though

>cnn is relevant

Lmao mid level YouTube stars get more daily views than CNN does during primetime. Dinasour news scared as fuck in this thread.

>where did that came from?
Low IQ blacks.

>nazis are leftists
>what is Strasserism
>what is the Nacht der Langen Messer
>what is SPD

Illiterate Zoomers should be removed from society.

>the instant butthurt reaction
topkek

Mmm delicious, the tranny has been baited for the 20th time in a single thread. Care to give me number 21?

>it would appear you have lured reddit out OP

Attached: D7B8B2D4-F1C7-4468-BDC4-9DF7AA002351.jpg (279x181, 5K)

If a group of women was approaching me i would be dreaming

I love /pol/s threads on Yea Forums

Attached: pol_enters_thread_2.webm (960x396, 1.23M)

>Imagine being this obsessed with nigs you have to insert them in every MOVIE you make

Attached: (((disney))).jpg (600x600, 56K)

>people calling each other nigger on old Yea Forums proves that Yea Forums was ALWAYS a proud white nationalist website
yikes. they probably believe it too

Now tell me how the parties switched and Democrats were never racists

>people only said nigger on Yea Forums

Hello tourist.

I won't since that doesn't have anything to do with it. Read a book Z**moid.

Ban someone, tranny

Nigs are allegedly why they are going nowhere in their lives but being able to look down on someone else gives them catharsis. Don't give me any Yous either boys I don't want to hear how uncomfortable that makes you I'm just calling a spade a spade. (^; Honk Honk

so the guys posting swastikas all the time are socialists!?!! how didn't I see it, its all in the name!

>burning books is what nazis do

National socialism is a left wing ideology.

Go find a proper argument nigger.

based

Attached: 1533161210429.jpg (681x681, 39K)

Attached: nyaice.png (640x632, 312K)

The Third Reich was not leftist.

hello american conservative boomer

yes they're national socialist glad you're up to speed

ugh, holy crap dudes, cant you like, be a decent person? its calld being a decent human being.. my wifes son keeps telling me

>gets baited into using the nono word she came in this thread to cry about

Aaannndd the game is over. Black bond memes achieve their objective, again.

They're actors? So they can get added in any movie.

Incorrect

>Racism has always been the most prominent driver of memes and humor on Yea Forums for 15 years, longer than you've probably been alive you pathetic worm.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

it was just look at all their social programs why you think so many women voted nsdap

The Democratic People's Republic of North Korea is a democracy. Didn't you know?

Attached: 1543074020243.jpg (555x567, 24K)

it was but only for the masterrace so the others needed to go

seething newfag

lol you got btfo. go seethe elsewhere brainlet.

>y-youre a leftist
Typical tacomind.

the nazees... were leftists?
wtf guys, I can't be a lefty any more... I dont wanna be on the same side as nazi... I am conservative now

Attached: 1459974856157.png (912x905, 1.23M)

>Duh, because they're called Anti-Fascists

Attached: 1440217271549.jpg (858x536, 94K)

but you said day be chips

Wrong.

imagine being this much of a fucking loser
literally just try to imagine

hey look at this Yea Forums raid

Attached: 1563203945510.png (839x518, 146K)

This guy is a sneedposter

You are, yes

>Americans

do these teenage kekistanis have any other comeback besides 'ur a tranny'? it really is quite tiresome. like pulling on a barbie doll string over and over

If you were a lefty you were already in the party of slavery I don't see what the big deal is now

>no u
Yikes.

Get BTFO with a single image, tourist.

Dilate

>yikes
cringe

They've been braindead since 2016 so no.

Attached: everyone I don't like is pol.png (365x470, 193K)

dilation

Attached: 1562954818829.png (285x352, 85K)

Have you ever actually looked at their sociopolitical structure? They're the most successful left-wing ruling party in history.

do lefty faggots have any other comeback besides "ugh stop calling us trannies?"

Do married couples just shit next to their spouse while they're bathing?

>NOOOO COOL IT WITH THE RACISM ASSHOLES

tourists haven't figured out yet that their butthurt posts fuel these threads.

Attached: pat 15.png (551x550, 334K)

have sex

>Have sex

ages old and still relevant

Get a heart attack grandma

Do you know what you and my grandma have in common?

Dilate

that meme comes from Yea Forums not lefties

Oh wow lmao

Attached: really.jpg (508x532, 43K)

certainly not a kekistani comeback. they cower in fear only thinking about the concept

Attached: 12345567543.jpg (1200x799, 166K)

seething still

It was ironic racism. Now it's just a bunch of Amerimutts stroking their dick about being whytoids and not understanding that that's the same bullshit as "We wuz kangz and sheeeeit."
Being born something isn't a personal accomplishment.

>300 posts in 2h
this is the power of /pol/

This but unironically.
Also, cringe.

Attached: thinkin bout niiiice.jpg (580x543, 117K)

magafags are broken records

get some new stock images *yawn*

>I love to see my country change forever

doesn't matther where these memes come from, they are anti incel, anti virgin loser, so they are anti right.

Your grandmother's a tranny?

Fucking moron, you can't use "jew" as an adjective to discredit things you don't like. Go ahead and refer to things as "pro-jew" among your family and friends. PLEASE. I am begging you. Out yourself as a retard somewhere other than your safe little dweeb racist chat board. You dont have the nuts dude.

Attached: FCC9CF8A-0ABF-4897-A1E1-11CBCBC2BC20.jpg (828x1009, 552K)

>teehee let's shill on Yea Forums safe from /pol/
absolute retards

>Lmao mid level YouTube stars get more daily views than CNN does
Yeah. And CNN is American state TV. It's what gets played in airports. It's where politicians do interviews. It's not there for public consumption. It's there for legitimisation.

everything changes forever, your lifetime and personal experience doesn't matther at all, faggot

you'll grow out of /pol/ once you have sex. all this hatred for women isn't healthy and is preventing you from forming meaningful relationships. please stop consuming their propaganda

I dont either....

yeah whatever tranny

Also: Are high level politicians watching YouTube, or CNN? Are upper middle class people who currently have institutional power watching YouTube, or CNN? (Or NPR.)

>the reason behind these two walls are different, one is for protection against hostile invaders while the other is for protection against refugees?
I can't tell which one is what

>you can't use "jew" as an adjective to discredit things you don't like
That's not something I do, that's you projecting your own tactics. When I say this place allows for anything not strictly pro-jew I mean actual discussion on the truth about how much power jews have in our society

Attached: 1544332280139.jpg (1651x4679, 2.43M)

They really are the worst of the worst, right? I used to post heavy on /pol/ and fuck I cringe now even thinking about that place and the stuff I participated in jokingly. Hit 30 then think about it.

absolutely this. I was a poltard too until I had sex. my whole worldview changed. you can do it too, friends!

:^)

this, 100%. There are tons of good women out there.

I think you completely misread the situation there

70% of this thread has been impotent tumblr raging tho

have sex incel

>strawman
i have never had problems getting laid i'm still right wing maybe you're just projecting hardcore

What kind of argument is that? Just a few years ago Rethuglicans owned all branches. Shouldn't they have been blasting Fox everywhere? Don't give me that deepstate shit either. Also I've seen Fox in airports as well so what are you talking about meth head?

posture all you like, just consider it

can you astroshill less obvious please

Attached: 1553689338750.jpg (229x220, 7K)

this is some ninth grade peer pressure level of trying to manipulate how other people think of things

Nice backpedaling. At least stick to your beliefs, how twisted they may be. A man without a code is nothing at all.

You realize you are only proving his point for him there, right?

They're a locus of narrative formation for peoples' lives who go on to become relevant pieces of the political system, so "yes".
>do you really care about church teachings
>do you really care about nationalist operas
>do you really care about Hebrew fables
>do you really care about Homeric poetry
>do you really care about Chinese novels
>it's not like stories affect peoples' behaviour bro

the virgin right wing fantasy vs the chad lefty reality

You're a clown if you think people in power aren't watching YouTube and its online competitors. CNN literally only gets views in airports and doctor's offices, you know, the places where people dont actually pay attention to the tv. Dinosaur media in this thread scared as fuck because they cant control the narrative anymore.

broken record?

I have no idea what the fuck that means, I'm just sitting here replying to morons.

Yeah, and Fox is as well.

Right wing males have more sex, bruh.

It's not backpedaling if I don't fit in to the mental mold you made for me

I know you can't hear it anymore, but you should listen to your parents

sounds pretty degenerate m8

no idea what you're trying to say either, take care

>but-but it was ironic racism

Cope

>I have no meaning in life, everyone should feel the same

You must be legit maximum onions if you think comic books are important

>he thinks there is a strategic difference between CNN and Fox

every data point speaks against this. you can claim that "saving yourself for marriage" is more fulfilling, and having sex with sluts is meaningless, but stop spreading lies

I love this site and these threads. One of the few places on the internet where the thought police have no power over our discourse.

They hate us because they cannot control us. So they settle for giving us their butthurt (you)s instead.

Tbh I suspect a lot of "incels" or misogynistic people here are actually victims of the West's increasingly lower T levels and the collapse of monogamy. This has left many men sexually submissive, while making women hypersubmissive. And people are not obliged to pair up.
The submissive men presumably don't want to admit it and get ridiculed/submit to the same matriarchy that has taken away their ability to get companionship in the first place, particularly since this won't achieve anything but open them up to the potential of bullying from remaining chads. This insecurity has probably also prompted the rise of cuck fetishism, but more so anxiety about cuck fetishism.

read more books, muh/pol/tard

epic reality bro

Attached: 1561025150859m.jpg (937x1024, 140K)

You cant prove sex stats based on ideology since the vast majority of people will not identify politically on a survey. Keep your fake science to yourself.

I think it's the jews

Attached: 1555695544981.jpg (742x1024, 143K)

And you actually believe this?

Basically not enough T = too many subs and too even fewer female doms than might have existed before. Which basically dooms guys to never getting the love they want.
/r9k/ turned out to be full of these people, which birthed the theme of "gfd" (gentle fem dom).

depends on the country but in general the right wing has way more kids in perspective of the left wing you know house atheist "we don't breed"

so by your own admission you admit to just pulling shit out of your ass and lying? good job faggot

fuck niggers and fuck you

again just projecting and making an image you can tear down

your untested assumptions are not "data points", beta fag. now go back to orbiting my leftovers like a good socialist

just know that these lefties would take away your income in a heartbeat

not interested in fucking your buttbrothers, faggot

I'm not the guy who made the first claim. I just like pointing out that you are actually spending time arguing something that can never be proven like a retard.

wasn't me, bruh. tone down your drive-by spray and pray you look desperate here

Attached: calmyoursoytits.png (1235x267, 35K)

>if you think the thing that a large segment of the population takes as a pseudoreligion that they get their worldview from is relevant, to the point that they meme about it incessantly and refer to comic books constantly in "fighting Nazis", with many antifa people posting comic book stuff on their Twitters, that means there's something the matter with you

I'm not saying it's completely absent, but I'd be surprised if that's a major source of their information. I imagine most of them read crap like the NYT. I've talked to fairly senior boomers and they don't absorb info from the internet. They're print people. Where I'm from (Australia), it isn't even the national press. They read the economist (Rothschild Weekly) and the guardian.
I certainly agree that social media is becoming more important as a way these people get information, and as what they think is relevant.

Tbh that image sounds based. (As in, us doing that in Israel. I also want to work for an NGO in Israel importing as many traumatised rapist former child soldiers in as possible, along with a lot of Muslims in general. It's time for Israel to stop being an Ashkenazi supremacist state. And to stop being a Jewish supremacist state.)

Another day another black bond meme thread that hits reply limit

Thanks for the help to keep this thread at the top of the catalog with all of your butthurt replies tourists!

>if you think the media written by Jews that people imbibed as children might inform their worldview you're foolish

OY VEEEEEEEEEY

Its 2019 grandma. Nobody gets all of their information from one news source anymore. As a result, no single news source is highly effective in manipulating the population now. The evidence is painfully apparent in any dinosaur news outlet that dares to allow comments on its articles.

>a few internet spergs are "the population"
My claim isn't "one news source". My claim is that not as many people who it matters hear something get their news from social media as you think, or view it as "serious".

Yeah, what would I know about where Boomers in positions of authority get their worldview from. I only talk to them. You have speculation.

Yes? They support America and hate muzzies and blacks when they don't focus on the real issue which is jews. Even their beloved mosque shooter said he doesn't hate jews, yet hates migrants coming in... when their coming is being caused by jews.

>Ms. Bond, despite your unholy shrieks, it's still the case that my full house beats your queen high. Art imitates life, no?
>..No, that wasn't an instruction Ms. Bond, please put down the marijuana.

Also,
>that dares to allow comments on its articles.
Which they don't. So that's neutralised.
I certainly appreciate that social media matters, but CNN and Fox do /currently/ matter.

>The name is Nigger. Jane Nigger.

/pol/ doesn't support Israel but I will grant you a lot of them are idiots who are blinded by racial chauvinism into racial self-destruction.