Anybody working in film industry?

I have some topics to discuss

Attached: MV5BZTBmMmVhYmMtNmI4MC00MGIzLWJhNmEtZDAyZjFiNjU5NzYzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTQ5OTI3MzM@._V1_.jpg (480x640, 120K)

What do you want to know?

working in the industry aswell in Hungary, and i'm concidering to move to the UK or US, how can i get work at Pinewoods in UK or any big studios in US?
I have 2+ years experience now, currently working on Dune, did work in a couple of big shows..

I don't about that, i'm not from UK or US. Slovakia film industry here.

Not Hollywood-tier and I don't wanna be, but what's up

How is the slovakian industry btw? I'm just curious.

Come to Wilmington North Carolina and I'll sponsor you to get into local 491. You can start out as a utility, rigger or a greensman maybe.

In the US, Atlanta and California are the only places to go for anything more than indie films (tax laws incentivise studios to work there). California is cancer and don't know much about Atlanta

>foreign "film industries"
That's fucking priceless.

I'm currently working as a 24 fr video playback operator, i'm not into rigging, lighting, etc. Mainly video assist or 24 fr playback

Atlanta has a healthy film industry, but a lot of ugly black people

>breaking NDA
I have to report you to Dennis

Attached: p4421_fuck_off_were_full_black_f.jpg (650x650, 134K)

How do you actually make the jump into business? Want to do it more than anything but have no formal training

Haha well you have to either have relatives in the industry or network and kiss was for years to get established. You can probably be a Personal Assistant though, they only make mininum wage.

that's gonna suuuuuck

It's shit. At least theatre is fine, they at least seem like they are trying to do something.

I have a useable IT knowledge and some connections, my friend started to work as an assistant to video assist and he told me that his boss looking for a guy who is into IT, so basicly that's how... It was when we shoot Blade Runner 2049

Plz tell me the stillsuits look kino

Who here’s /acting/? Should I establish myself in my home country or move and go full tryhard mode in LA or Atlanta?

I really liked the original one, but looks kinda good to me