Is diversity in television & film important?

Is diversity in television & film important?

Attached: good job black people.jpg (1078x1377, 305K)

Attached: C699D01D-75B1-40ED-B136-FAC46E2310E7.png (1334x750, 1.13M)

That nigger has literally done nothing but bitched and moaned for her own incompetence. Niggers literally can't create anything, they only destroy. When these movies are out I will fucking enjoy watch them crash and burn.

dont forget aids

When you draw lines and say "this is ours"(ours being the collective property of your race) it creates more division than it does unity. I think if we all just stop talking about race then everyone will forget about it and racism will end. People will stop seeing "a black 007" and just see "a 007".

This shit is low-key no better than what this retard wrote

That nigger would look good hanging from a tree.

Attached: Rope-and-Change-e1346249298859.jpg (500x752, 69K)

>low-key
nail yourself to a cross, redditor

I would say that diversity is important since it prevents stagnation. But this is not diversity. The ones making the movies, the producers and shareholders, are all the same. They're just painting the car another color and telling the people that it's a whole new car. And people eat it up. It's all so silly.

Imagine thinking your race is making progress because a few millionaire actors were given high-profile roles on a silver platter

We are unoriginal and only capable of using white properties.

Yeah that’s the point you dipshit

It’s LITERALLY Jewish divide and conquer. Remember jews see all non-Chosen as vermin

Still stealing. Still shooting eachother. Still average 80 IQ. Truly a thriving and amazing race.

>be black
>steal franchise
it's like pottery

Imagine using the prevalence of fictional characters as a measure of success for your people and not things like crime, poverty and education rates.

This
Make new black characters, making old characters black when they were always previously white is stupid and just a cheap ploy for progressiveness points

I used to think it wasnt. Then I discovered I cant watch movies intended for minorities. So I guess I was wrong to think they were complaining for nothing.

>black 007
Yeah, for 5 mins. You're still not James Bond.

>WAAAAAAAAAAAAH WOMEN AND MINORITIES EXIST WAAAAAAAH

>proud of MY PEOPLE

Her people aren't making this happen.

blacks are the ultimate npcs

>t.

Attached: 1561551036036.jpg (688x960, 31K)

How does this mean that blacks are thriving? They are still the poorest people around. Stupid nigger.

Why are they proud that originally white characters are being handed to them? Would they not rather have their own original black characters? I find the black psyche rather confusing.

they're actually some of the richest people on earth

Korea and Japan don't have diversity and still produce great stuff so no, I don't think so

Specially when they old represent the same old WASP status quo. What these people want is not representation but mere inclusion in the bourgeois standard.

>We have all these black versions of characters which were conceived as white
What original black characters do you have that people care about?

Blacks can live forever happy now

((((diversity))))

>Would they not rather have their own original black characters?
It's not about elevating black or minorities, it's to demoralize whites into accepting their replacement for the new brown ultra consumer future.

I love diversity so much, I made myself black!

Attached: i am black.jpg (618x412, 137K)

Imagine the reaction if you replace "black" with "white"...

black panther

Sarcastic Answer: Personally, I'd have listed a black president, black ceos, black senators, black inventors and things like that, but sure I guess fictional characters are okay.

Joke answer: And hundreds of thousands of prisoners, drug addicts, aids victims, and fatherless babies. Good job!

Serious answer: You are doing amazing by black-facing white fictional characters? Make your own fucking shit dumbasses.

What happened?

Attached: predator-main-223.jpg (1152x648, 166K)

despite making up 13% of the population, blacks represent 100% of diversity

>low-key
*sip* mhm yasss queen *sip* and that's the tea sis *sip*

Everything from before the year 2005 doesn't exist anymore.

>Be part of a race who are the perfect pawns for the kikes to use for subverting another culture
>this includes being inserted into acting roles purely for the sake of pissing off the majority-minority and pushing their (not so hidden) agenda
>”We are doing amazing...we are brilliant”

Lmaooooooooo hahahahahahhahahahaha. What a grand and intoxicating ignorance.

Shaft

>be white
>write a story
>film gets made
>black people steal it

I would love a Static movie
>in b4 black guy with electric powers

This but unironically. The data shows that the existence of women and minorities is objectively harmful to society. We should be taking steps to remove them from our world.

>low-key
kill yourself

I'm pretty sure 85-90% of blacks don't give a shit about any of this. It's not like they didn't have role models before, not really sure what Hollywood's trying to do here.

>yeah we have the highest crime rate, but we are in movies so we are amazing

...cyborg? everyones favourite league member... yeah

>most of the actual actors are Africans and not even ADOS
Even when they win they lose

There seems to be a real lack of good original black characters here. Ah, don't worry I'm sure its not a problem

Maybe an unpopular opinion but does anyone else genuinely lowkey LOVE replacing wh*te devils with brave Africans?

Edit: Wow! Thanks for the gold!

>some jews race swap characters as part of a scheme to create controversy and ultimately gain more jewbux
>I am so happy and PROUD. We are amazing and brilliant

I feel a little bad for negroids sometimes.

>Who cares if we continue to shoot and stab each other in the streets at an alarming rate all over the world. The Little Mermaid is black now!

Why are niggers so proud of stealing?

Attached: 234324324.png (629x724, 452K)

imagine seeing companies pandering to you and unironically eating it up instead of realising it's just a soulless entity taking your money.

made by a "white"

Attached: 1518095797780.jpg (937x1171, 101K)

>WASP
>bourgeois

Fuck off, commie.

Attached: SJW Face 2.png (471x373, 188K)

Pocs are so easy to brainwash it's sad

Eat my balls, bitch

>despite making up 13% of the population, blacks represent 100% of diversity

>Massive
Oh, we can tell