Is Raimi Spiderman zoomer or millenial ?

Is Raimi Spiderman zoomer or millenial ?

Attached: https___hypebeast.com_image_2018_12_marvels-spider-man-video-game-raimi-suit-update-ps4-11.jpg (800x533, 78K)

MILLENNIAL.

Pete would have been born around 1986 so millenial

Well Millennials saw it in theaters but Zoomers grew up with it. So both? But it's probably more of a Millennial franchise especially considering Tobey Maguire's Peter Parker cried so much.

IS THE ORIGINAL POSTER REFERRING TO THE CHARACTER, OR TO THE «MOVIE»?

IT MAKES ONE THINK...

It's zoolennial, aka 94 through 96. Millennial pop culture, zoomer social attitudes.

you retards think when kids grow up they only watch movies made within the last 2 years or something? movies usually last a good 10-15 years before they start fading into obscurity

it's one of the essential millenial trilogies that zoomers will never understand

prequels
matrix
lotr
raimi spider-man

I doubt you'd understand a thing about companionship, honor or responsibility considering you spend your days on a mongolian basket weaving forum.

I understand, I was in the army for 9 months (mandatory conscription)

i've also played a lot of fps and mmos and team based multiplayer games that require good communication

you're fucking dead, kiddo etc etc over 300 confirmed kills

Attached: 1548771345318.png (1920x794, 848K)

Not the question I asked

Jesus, how did they make that suit look so good without CGI-touchups. We really don't know what we had until it's gone. I like how they tried to just copy and paste it into ASM2 and still didn't get it right.

Attached: amazing-spider-man-2-suit.jpg (610x909, 153K)

>I was in the army for 9 months

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 21K)

>born in 2001
>Remember that my family rented most of these films and I’ve seen them at a very young age
>Keep talking about them and the other kids thought I was weird

watch it tranny

Attached: ljbF6Qrd.jpg (258x258, 12K)

Being in the army doesn't mean you served and doesn't mean you had any friends. Also video games are for children.

Im an 18yr old zoomer.
All my peers my age to this day think mcu nuspider-man is utter souless dogshit and raimi should complete his spider-man saga.

It actually does teach you some responsibility and stuff like that and straightens you out a bit. I think mandatory military service is a good idea especially with the growing NEET problem. It's really not bad unless you're very anti-social. You get some fun memories out of it and learn how to shoot guns, team work, hierarchy, respect and so on. A 60km loaded march would do good for your average soiboi.

Attached: 2b40399643cf773178c5b45cb81a1f0c40c11d905de9832679d59a5ad218.jpg (658x370, 122K)

>All my peers my age to this day think mcu nuspider-man is utter souless dogshit and raimi should complete his spider-man saga.
no they don't. why would you lie on here, friend?

Attached: 1561951803609.jpg (659x873, 536K)

Yeah, I agree desu.

What, are you going to make me do push ups ?

Attached: images (1).jpg (242x208, 11K)

Mornings

It was released at the tail end of Millennial kid culture, but Zoomers probably saw it on DVD or Netflix a lot since it remained popular long after release

Attached: 1554350673752.png (1400x1039, 3.15M)

He was 18 at 2001, so a very early millenial or super late gen-x, the actor are gen-x anyway.

He's talking about the movie, not the character

More millennial now. All the teens that come through my shop talk about how the animated movie is the best thing.