He's right, you know

Attached: hmm.png (932x632, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xOIFPo-6Nsw
youtube.com/watch?v=aZpRnJVFrmc
youtube.com/watch?v=KcXVGIi1m28
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He looks like he fucks children

Attached: 1531990671670.jpg (784x349, 30K)

Attached: 1563068872561.png (2260x3576, 745K)

if you can't have an opinion that is instantly regarded as a sexist asshat argument, then no, he's not right.

Attached: G9LqiwkpOd_Cn8vABm6HLaNKwhhDpJbMODczyH5hNJo.jpg (610x717, 108K)

Cuck "I suck black cock" Wendick

Shit nigga you think I’m gonna read all those fuckin white people words? lmao

google who cuck wendig is retard

The day I hear a man say toxic masculinity irl and mean it is the day I finally hit someone without reason or kys

Attached: 1504787039650.jpg (596x703, 130K)

Being protected from Mary Sue-dom by her gendershield proves her as a Mary Sue tho

>full stop

I'm sure this guy is a pedophile, he just got that look.

he looks like someone who molests women or children

Formerly employed

>X is buzzword Z, therefor I don't have to provide an argument to counter your theory

>here is a list of criticism you cant use against me, biggot

imagine making this

Chuck Wendig
Formerly employed

Star Wars has always been badly written

>all these words
seethe and cringepilled

someone post his writing especially the bit about everyone farting
Imagine taking his opinion seriously

a nobody that you give a voice to because you are soi buddies

Sure thing buddy. Just remember to have sex before you do

Luke was BAD at the force! He had to TRAIN TO GET BETTER! He was getting zapped with that ball while blinded by the helmet because he was under the impression that the force was being psychic or magical or special when it’s about surrendering yourself to a life force.

>inb4 Rey just has a lot of life force

Yeah, so did Anakin. HE HAD TO TRAIN TO LEARN HOW TO USE IT!

Where did he used to work?

>Sure thing buddy. Just remember to have sex before you do

Attached: Soyboy 32.jpg (233x217, 9K)

He was a Star Wars writer (books I think).

He looks like he molests women and children

cringey Quentin wannabe

It is true. Incels just don't understand their own bias. They root for Luke, they see themselves in him, they want him to succeed.

When they see Rey they question her abilities and criticize everything she does. They simply hate women and don't get it.

tl;dr

You’ll never be Quentin

yes, it was i who gave a voice to him. not disney and lucasfilm

shut up cunt

He was commissioned to make the first wave of Star Wars books after the buyout, since is ONLY talent is writing incredibly quickly and they wanted to strike while the iron was hot.
The fact they didn’t bother to hire someone who can also write coherently was one of the warning signs for the fact they were making shit up as they went along.

Like fuck it is. Rey is the most boring character BECAUSE she is a Mary Sue. I have absolutely no problem with a female being the lead, but at least make her more human i.e she isn't perfect in literally every way possible and doesn't instantly figure out something after just learning about it. Yes, Luke had some great skills, but all of his accomplishments only succeeded through him needing the help of someone else because he isn't a fucking demigod like Rey is portrayed. Luke would have never blown up the Deathstar had Han not been there to take out Vader, Luke would have never gotten out of cloud city had Leia not heard his call to her in the Force and he never even killed the Emperor himself but Vader doing it after Luke brought out the good he knew was still in there. A great hero character is the one that needs help from time to time to keep them grounded and more relatable to the audience. There's a reason why Superman is always viewed as the most boring superhero because he almost never needs anyone's help and can do literally anything.

lol, no he's not

He's right you know

youtube.com/watch?v=xOIFPo-6Nsw

And so are these guys:

youtube.com/watch?v=aZpRnJVFrmc

youtube.com/watch?v=KcXVGIi1m28

Star Wars is for fat chicks

To further add to my comment:

Even the demigods of our mythologies weren't perfect in every way. Look at the Greek stories for example. Almost all of them required the help of the Gods at one point during their quests and were certainly not perfect as the Greeks did believe their gods and demigods were flawed as they were to explain their highly flawed world.

rey is a mary sue, just like luke is a garry stu

that's the point

>full-stop

Attached: 1548873836545.png (694x793, 15K)

>Gamer-gate
It will never cease to amaze me how brainwashed these people are by Condé Nast -owned media. They actually believe men were upset that a woman made a video game when in reality it was this:
>be average dude interested in making games
>working alone it takes years to develop skills to program, design, animate, and score your dream game (even using free resources to fill in your blind spots)
>submit your magnum opus to review sites and there’s such an over saturated market that there’s no guarantee anyone will play it let alone review it (or even review positively)
>languish in obscurity for a passion project that Mike Fagey then shits on for a kotaku article telling people not to play it
>then watch them turn around and laud some text adventure bullshit because the girl who made it fucked the reviewer
>if you take issue with this then you’re sexist!

Literally what is this insane fantasy you're living in? What magnum opus needs a kotaku recommendation to escape obscurity? You're trying to champion a cause for a person that doesn't even exist.

>words words words words
Shills can't meme

Yeah completely ignore all the other trash that came with it.

>sexist asshat argument
But is it true? Why can't leftists understand basic logic? Their buzzwords don't refute anything.

many people never escape obscurity
that's not the problem
the problem is that women fuck their way out of obscurity
and if you point it out, somehow you're the bad guy

>blue checkmark literal who

pottery

they will never argue the point being made, they will just attack you personally, play the racist/sexist/etc card or default to spewing buzzwords
ted kaczynski was 100% right about them

THANK YOU

The dude who got cheated on and made the five guys blog post was one dude. Most people who were upset were upset for the reasons I listed. Kotaku and other game review sites are the arbiter of their success and shouldn’t be run by easily exploitable virgin nu-males

Rey is very much a Mary Sue. If you cannot accept this you will never make into Jedi Order.

I like how none of these people try to argue that Rey is a good character, just that she's not a mary sue because I said so.

MUH GAMERGATE!!!

>sexist asshat
>callous fuckneck
>Trumpy shitstain

This guy is a professional writer?

This. They never seem to be able to bring up any example of her not being a mary sue. The one and only example I can give is in TFA when she fails the first time to mind control a Stormtrooper, but then gets it perfectly on the second try. And what's her biggest "failure" so far? She couldn't turn Ben from the dark side. Whoopdy doo.

hahaha

Have you seen the shit that gets published? This guy's type is a dime-a-dozen and all you need is an English bachelor's to be considered credible.

>Gamergate, a stupid slapfight between trannies and neets over if its wrong to promote the game of someone you fucked, will be written about in history books as the most important political movement of the 21st century

Attached: absolutely haram.jpg (544x468, 59K)

I am sexist asshat, deal with it.

Not any more lmao

>both complex and simple
stopped reading there

formerly sneed wendig

Luke was really strong, the issue they can't comprehend is that it was explained why he was strong in that he had alpha chad vader force genetics in him.
If Rey's parents were some powerful force users you could get away with it because that's star wars.
We didn't get that though because Ryan Johnson lives inside his own asshole.

She is though. Aside from all the other bullshit the biggest indicator of a Mary Sue is when all the other characters fawn over her even though they hardly know her. Rey experiences this phenomenon with every character she meets, from Han Solo to Leia to Kylo. It’s the quintessential female fantasy as opposed to the male fantasy of struggling to achieve mastery and respect.

Attached: 1441080504641-0.png (552x1502, 496K)

Imagine tweeting so much about social justice and feminism that even Disney decides to drop your ass. Honestly impressive

He isn't a literal who, he is the guy responsible for writing the shitfest that is the entirety of post ROTJ and pre TFA Star Wars, including the idiotic Republic First Order Cold war, personal pronouns and Tie fighters that "wibble and wobble" and "zick zack herkily-jerkily our of sight".

Attached: 1478142574070.jpg (2192x1020, 893K)

>that fucking pic

Attached: 1398980044286.gif (352x288, 2.02M)

Didn't this dude get fired

Yup. Fired for constantly getting into fights on Twitter.

ITT: seething Manitas

He’s not getting him a job back, you know.

>man working in the movie industry, that produces movies to distribute worldwide, raking in hundreds of millions of dollars, none of which are homophobic: youre not rebels, you're the empire

How have these people convinced themselves they're the underdogs in some dystopia where niggers and fags are killed on sight?

>defeats strongest force user in the galaxy in movie 1
>defeats strongest force user in the galaxy in movie 2
>defeats strongest force user in the galaxy in movie 3
Yep looks normal character progression to me

Just google Chuck Wendig and look at the pictures
He is the onions meme come to life, receding hairline, social views and beard included. I honestly think that its possible he was memed into reality, like the germanwings 4U plane.

Attached: chuck.jpg (225x225, 8K)

>masters force powers with zero training
>hasn’t been defeated yet at all, no one can get near her
>not a Mary Sue
Ok m8

Luke also spends the trilogy and much of the EU getting the shit kicked out of him and having to get saved by his friends and family.

He even pulls an Obi-Wan in one book planning to come back as a ghost and help Leia before she and Han shoot the fucker.

what a fag

Looks like he rapes kids.

I always wonder what a guy like this did.
Because it's not your natural instinct to remove yourself so far from your own gender or get those views, it's always done in an effort to appease or because of some deep-rooted guilt.
Just look at other people like Devin Faraci.
Dude was a big SJW writer and then it comes out that he literally grabbed a woman by the pussy.
It's always the same story.

Attached: 1542058684800.jpg (300x250, 76K)

This. The dumb pedo is also overlooking the fact Luke was flying planes as early in his life as he could, and hitting small agile targets like rats is what gave him confidence in that one particular mission.

What a weird little fag.

>Chuck Sneedig

You think anyone is going to read that shit? Holy shit, the autism.

in the third one maybe she’ll defeat him for good, that would be progression

>fine with Nomi Sunrider
>fine with Bastila
>fine with Briana
>fine with Visas
>fine with Kreia
>fine with Jarael
>fine with Darth Zannah
>fine with Ahsoka
>fine with Satine
>fine with Chuchi
>fine with Padme
>fine with Leia
>fine with Mon Mothma
>fine with Hera
>fine with sabine
>fine with Jan
>fine with Winter
>fine with Mara Jade
>fine with Jaina
>fine with tenel ka
>fine with darth talon
>but Star Wars fans suddenly have a problem with women
Really makes you think

pretty sure he's convicted as one
pretty sure thats why all his opinions are posted, so anyone defending him is siding with a pedophile

Doesn't "herkily-jerkily" appear in his book about 20 times? I swear someone did a count once.

Good opportunity to post the Chuck Wendig summary again.

Attached: cuckwendig.png (1000x800, 946K)

But that comment about Luke has nothing to do with being a Mary Sue. The fact that is the best 'argument' they could come up with for it...

Literally a Rebellion pilot tells his team leader 'Luke is the best Bush pilot in the galaxy, ' or some shit like that.

If you ever hear it, as I have, it’s much more satisfying to verbally castrate them with something like this:

>Can you define that for me? Because the context you’re using it in really just makes it sound like a label you hang on any opinion you don’t agree with. How about what you consider “non-toxic masculinity?” Would you consider yourself a good example of it, because I’m here. I’m looking at you and listening to you, and toxic or not, “masculine” is not a word that instantly springs to mind.

Feel free to steal.

What a huge faggot lel

No it won't because only a select group of loud mentally ill retards still care about it

Then how do you explain all the women who love the characters of Luke, Han and Leia but see right through the creation of Rey as cheap, politically motivated load of shite?

Their lack of historical understanding is behind their inability to comprehend why Luke isn't a Mary Sue and Rey is.

At a time of war, people are conscripted and they may not be particularly adept at what they are asked to do, but they are fighting for their country because both sides need literally everyone after they've suffered severe losses.

The Rebels of the OT have obviously been fighting the Empire for a while before Luke gets involved and it's a war of attrition. So when a dude says "well, I can shoot small targets from a ship, I do it for pest control on the farm" of COURSE they throw him into a ship to apply that skill to the war effort. They fully expect to lose people because the cause is just that important

Rey is just perfect immediately and even teaches Han Solo how to fix the Millenium Falcon. She is the CLASSIC Mary Sue. She could only be more of a Mary Sue if she was literally called Mary Sue as a homage to the character from the classic Star Trek fan-fiction.

>left out ventress

ONE JOB user

I’m sorry, but your waifu a shit, user.

Attached: A32AB03A-64E8-464D-93A9-4FDA7F8B1FA3.jpg (416x528, 56K)

Leftism really is a mental illness.

What's with all the typos?