This was godawful

This was godawful

> Dude everyone explains out loud what their character arc is

This type of anime is legit for children too dumb to interpret what's on the screen so the characters have to state it out loud. What a crock of shite.

Attached: s-l1600.jpg (1072x1600, 342K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nhentai.net/g/63/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shut up and post Asuka!

Attached: th.jpg (474x474, 26K)

Good thing too, makes it accessible to the sorts of people who can't even post on the proper boards

Why do you think I'd like to talk to weebs about anything?

All anime is like that

Considering how people still don't get it decades later, it was probably a good idea.

Nah, Satoshi Kon, Miyazaki and Takahata don't do that. They're normie tier though, but I guess that's because they can actually write.

It's funny because the plot itself is actually never explained, so the whole thing feels like a clusterfuck of ideas and it's hard to tell what actually happened.
It really should be the other way around.

I mean, I guess. But the highest rated anime of all time is Steins;Gate and that's a story about some autist literally explaining what he is doing every second while being surrounded by a fat guy, whores and a trap

>it's hard to tell what actually happened

Attached: 13865924657.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Yes it is. Shit just happens without explanation.

Yeah, I don't understand why the premise goes from "unstable teens fight monsters with giant mechs while their crumbling psyche leaves them lost and confused" into "All of humanity is one giant creation that can merge into one consciousness if an android chick steps into a demon in the basement but you can opt out if you wish".

Surely the character arc would be Shinji working out (or failing to work out) issues with his dad since that's where his insecurities comes from? Instead they barely ever meet and Shinji monologues for half an hour about how important it is to be happy.

>watching anime
Tranny spotted

human instrumentality sounds a lot cooler desu

You have no sense of aesthetics and this post is cringe worthy.

> Giant robots, anime women and embarassing Jesus imagery is "aesthetics"

Also "no sense of aesthetics" doesn't make any sense, do you mean "bad taste in aesthetics"?

>cumbrain can't process art

pottery

Rewatch episodes 14-26, people focus too much on the visuals rather than the story and deconstruction of itself
OP, exposition is a problem with every anime. I think anyone who watches anime just accepts it as part of the genre.

which sub would you guys recommend? the netflix sub? or the original sub?

Sneed

ChesireCattoAlicewereallWeebshere.jpg

>giant robots
Yikes

>cumbrain can't process art
>art
lmao

Attached: """""art"""".webm (1000x720, 2.88M)

Attached: ap.png (1209x510, 654K)

rewatching the show now for the first time in forever. does anyone have those old massive fucking infopics that explain everything that's not explained or brushed aside in the show?

She wanted him to start fucking her
When she realized he deserves was an incel too stupid to she likes "uh okay move"

You didn't get it. Go back to Episode 1 and try again

i got you

Attached: heh.png (721x1613, 884K)

Source?

It's the same premise
the same themes expounded on both an interpersonal, and a cosmic level

yikes so deep

I agree, like as if hearing everybody whine in the last two episodes wasn’t enough.

Not Berserk.

No it's not. Pretending everyone is a loner incel with daddy issues like Shinji is just pathetic navelgazing. Pretending that "the problem of humanity is loneliness" isn't profound, it's teenager stuff.

Berserk is also like this. Every character talks way too much, are way overdramatic and way too unstable to come across as authentic. Feels like a teen with no life experience trying to write about psychologically broken people.

Space dandy was better anyway and I never see it get any recognition whatsoever which is great since normies here and elsewhere can't ruin its perfection

It's from asuka trial
nhentai.net/g/63/