AVATURD = BTFO

$6M

We're literally $6M way from being the #1 highest grossing film worldwide.

Endgame is still pulling over $500k per day domestically. And it will be in theater for 60 more days.

It's inevitable.

Tick tock, bliggers.

Attached: box_office.png (564x96, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fandango.com/double-feature-aladdin-avengers-endgame-219008/movie-overview
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We already have threads on this "topic", faggot.

wow thank you so much for funding disney to make a shitty film take over the #1 spot thats already owned by an equally shit film

>MY CORPORATION MADE MORE MONEY
holy dystopian cringe

T W I C E

>we
Embarassing.

>we
you won't see a penny from that you absolute moron
keep shilling your garbage for absolutely 0(ZERO) dollars

DISNYGGERS REPORT IN

Attached: 1559698774527.jpg (210x240, 15K)

The cope from these avaturds

>film make muney film good
Imagine unironically cheering for the mouse to make even more money. Summer is truely here, see you cunts in the fall

Yep! and then what will you get for "winning"? A world global statement from Disney?

Yesterday it was $7.2M away. Now it's $6.8M away. It just keeps inching closer. Your days (literally) are numbered

Let's wait until its official to celebrate full on MarvelBros. I want to savor this.

Attached: 1561372250335.jpg (1080x1170, 640K)

The best thing money can buy.

An apology from J*mb* C*m*r*n.

Attached: avengers-sink-titanic-congrats-full-700x900.jpg (700x900, 102K)

>Disney will have Endgame overtake Avatard, as well as 5 other movies hit the 1 billion mark this year
Holy fuck

>HAHAH avengers is in second place
>we win
what are you on about?

>we

Attached: 1529475961030.jpg (500x490, 41K)

What if Disney brings back Avatar at the cinemas for a rerun?

Attached: avatar reddit.jpg (938x630, 588K)

Youre not gonna make it.

Navi (or whatever they are called) are way taller than thanos

They're called "furries", user.

>being excited by what movie is the most grossing

These have to be started by shills right who gives a fuck

Attached: 1493372436229.jpg (600x450, 29K)

Attached: laughtiri.webm (1280x720, 665K)

>10 years
>22 flicks
>marketing budget that rivals small countries' GDP
>media rimjob every day
>100x more chinks and pajeets
>re-release cashgrab
could you ever imagine actually being a marvlet trying THIS hard to dethrone jimbo while he's at the bottom of the ocean looking at jellyfish, and STILL failing? my fucking sides.

Attached: 1525791733572.png (247x242, 89K)

cope

Care you explain why are you happy about this? Let me guess, are you a zoomer?

So when is the torrent out

>Inflation happens
>Newer movies make more money
HOLY SHIT
It's not an achievement.

What if Avatar had to re-re-release to beat a purple grapefruit?

Holy shit we’re reaching levels of cope that shouldn’t be possible

It's even worse than that; they actually pay for this

>everyone i don't like is a redditfag

lol retard

When accounting for inflation, this really isn't that impressive.

Attached: 7bab6982704b220664c63daf88ad0835.png (543x314, 14K)

I saw Captain America in the 1950s in New York yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him what the implications to the timeline were for him staying in the past to vigorously fuck Agent Carter.

He said "Oh, like you're doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going "I can do this all day" and explaining to me that he couldn't interfere with 9/11 or the Kennedy assassination in front of my face. I walked away and continued to go about my business, and I heard him chuckle patriotically as I walked off. When I tried to cross the street I saw him talking to Hank Pym with like 15 Pym particles in his hand without any need for them.

Hank was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Steve, you need to use these to return the Infinity Gems.” At first he kept pretending to not be a man out of time and not hear him, but eventually turned back around and started handing the particles back to Pym.

When Hank refused one of the particles and started blocking Steve's hand multiple times, he stopped him and told Hank that he had already returned the stones “to prevent any chrono-spatial anomalies,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s how time travel works. After Hank took each particle and put them in his pockets and started to explain time travel, Cap kept interrupting him by motorboating Peggy's sweet, sweet tits really loudly.

>inb4 they will release avatar in china instead of sw ep9 because they don't care about star wars but loved avatar
>avatar gets extra push to cross 3B

>Disney bribing theaters to keep playing the movie and pairing it with other movies
Oh wow. Doesn't count for shit

>we're
Kill yourself, shill. Also not gonna make it.

Based. We're making history lads.

before endgame avaturds would speculate about fatigue and now there's all this cope

>WE

Attached: 1563094674628.gif (350x281, 2M)

>We

HAHAHAHA I GAVE MONEY TO THIS BILLION TRILLION QUADRILLION DOLLAR COMPANY SO THAT THEY COULD GET EVEN RICHER

IN RETURN I BECOME POORER AND GAINED NOTHING BUT A SMUG SENSE OF BELONGING EVEN THOUGH I HAVE NO CONNECTIONS OR ANY KIND OF DOG IN THIS FIGHT I GOT TOTALLY PLAYED

AHAHAHAHAHAHA I WON

>blue man beat purple man
>I pay for Blue/Purple man because I dont like Purple/Blue man
>wtf why does X corporation keep doing Y

Attached: 1563242520270.png (938x630, 899K)

is this peak r*ddit?

I dab in Cameron's fucking grave

Attached: donald dab.jpg (1024x576, 28K)

>"n-not going to make it!" says the increasingly nervous Pocahontas in Space man or the 69th time

I honestly hope it takes over. I'm not even a big comic fan but Endgame has sole, unlike Avatar.

>in
Typical ESL Marveldrone

Attached: 1562047410945.jpg (728x784, 110K)

How come none of the shills ITT are answering me

Who do you think, Einstein? They don't make D bucks that way.

How desperate they are to break that number.

fandango.com/double-feature-aladdin-avengers-endgame-219008/movie-overview

It's about time.

COPE
O
P
E

>muh 6 million

The threads may be the saddest, most pathetic thing Ive ever seen in all my time on Yea Forums

lmao this

Attached: C3F4DFBA-1A5B-4183-B732-94A7A15A7FC8.png (600x253, 246K)

>after a century of comics consisting characters that were based on ancient deities from ancient stories that spanned over a millennia ago
>after generation after generation of vidya, retcon, fan service, and all other kinds of marketing
>after billions upon billions of dollars spent on over 22 movies over the past decade
>after all this effort humanity put in leading up to this finale
>imagine... just imagine... it isn't enough
>just imagine, that standalone film FROM said decade ago that began this cinematic challenge remains at the top
>imagine it doesn't break that 3 billion and become the top grossed movie in human history
>imagine re-releasing your capeshit film with even MORE footage and STILL losing
>imagine now lying with clickbait threads just get (You)'s and activity for your dying era
>imagine denying inflation, then bringing up an irrelevant century-old film
>imagine draining your parents cash just to see your purple bloated corpse with an obsession with genocide beat the pinnacle of kino
>imagine, after ALL that, you STILL don't come out on top
now that would REALLY be embarrassing

Attached: 28C95854-272E-4756-A7CF-6413FC897C62.png (1243x1105, 3.24M)

how is this not a fraud?

>We're
Who is 'we'?

Inflation

>the 10 millionth person to fart about the fans "not receiving" anything
You should go to sports game and do the same

Attached: neyney.png (500x812, 720K)

It's going to break it this weekend

No on cares

Like honestly, no shame
There's nothing to be proud of here

Attached: 98CA3195-DC77-4B15-B168-294157261896.jpg (691x306, 39K)

>stock fraud
>piggyback fraud
>even using cancer and charity as incentives
This was never an achievement.

It's kind of funny how none of the Cuckvengers reply to this.

Disney controls the movie industry now. They play by their own rules.

Attached: 5F69B90B-23B6-4550-80BC-8EAE159FC2C5.jpg (570x587, 40K)

How did they manage to earn that much? Just weeks ago the rerelease managed to make like 8 mil but then it slowed to a snails pace. Now they managed to close it quickly again. Not even memeing but how did the fuck did that happen?

see
also pic related, shameless bastards

Attached: Screenshot_20190715_Gabe_Shakour_on_Twitter_Avengers_Endgame_will_pass_Avatar_for_the_highest_grossi (598x424, 18K)

Because of threads like these hyping "people" up to break Camerons record. Who knows if they are even watching it? Probably just buy the tickets on Fandango and go about their business.

Honestly, I might buy some soon in case Disney does some amazing thing for that winning fan like give them a free ticket to Galaxy's Edge or Tony Stark's helmet prop or some cool shit.

So much COPE
COPE harder Avatard incel

>capeshit zoomer incel being retarded
as usual

>we
How utterly brainwashed you sad excuses of tissue are

>no retweets
>no replies
>no likes
>avatards are seriously taking unretweeted, unreplied, and unliked tweets are evidence
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
THE COPE IS LIKE AVATAR'S PROSPECTS AT STAYING #1: UNREAL

Attached: 1534174521856.gif (147x154, 565K)

avatar is a soulless pile of shit and i would be fine with literally ANYTHING being the number one movie ever.

i cannot understand, meme aside, why anyone would like this movie. people pretending james cameron is some sort of 'auteur' is the saddest thing imaginable.

Attached: 12439164_684888678281353_2471340119274039806_n.jpg (420x432, 55K)

>We
Get a fucking life you sad person

Disney made me buy 10 tickets or they would kill my entire family, believe me senpai

The box office didn't update the international numbers for weeks/months. Now it did, so it jumped up like $6-7M in a day.

You now realize it's actually probably taking Disney more money to reach that number one spot than it's making

Attached: 1562264681712.png (258x544, 105K)

>a...avatar stayed in theaters cause it had l...legs
>avengers isnt actually making money, disney is forcing theaters to show it against their will and profitability reeeeee

So salty

I'm sorry, but did the Cameron already lose? Oh, that's right. Filming isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only in pre-production. Does not having the technology to film at pre-production count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the film is still green lit? Cameron is still directing right now and he has been the best auteur in the West for how many years now? He's making one of the kino films in Hollywood who just happen to have to the advantage because they're feeding off the energy of capeshit . But you know what? They still fucking suck. Cameron is one of the best fucking directors in the Academy, he wrote Alita last year and would of released in time for this years awards if Vince Pace didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Cameron wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Steven Spielberg just went overbudget on Indian Jones 5 when they needed to buy Harrison Ford a new knee, just like Villeneuve did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Cameron topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the artist because he's visionary. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking plebs on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

Attached: gas mousefags.png (312x323, 132K)

Yup. The production budget for the movie was $1.5B and the advertising budget was $1.5B. With a combined budget of $3B, Endgame hasn't made shit.

Nice wall of text cope

based

I can't believe fucking Australians did this.

ITS A BLOODY OUTRAGE!!!

Attached: kangaroo_cunt_gif.gif (204x360, 2M)

who else is still seeing endgame? I plan on going every wednesday while it's in theatres. I'm skipping work tomorrow for it

>All these unironic disneydrones in this thread

this, endgame is a confirmed flop

can you imagine going to the movies to watch 6 hours of movie and they put 30 minutes of trailers and ads before it even begins

how many audi ads do you think they shoved into the feature film to top it off

you might as well brag about gone with the wind that way though what's the fucking point

Avaturd inst #1 adjusted for inflation
By this time next week, all records once held by furries in space will be gone

Mental illness

Attached: 1563073056422.png (1908x5334, 1.11M)

>he changes the filename
>all he does is switch the words
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY COW
HOW ARE AVATARDS SO MENTALLY ILL

do these numbers are just from america? there is going to have re releases on other countries, they will get some euros and other less important currency coming to the bank.

cannot fucking wait.

not even a marvel fag, i already wanted the force awakens to take the throne from avatar, even fast and furious, ANYTHING really.

Attached: 4e56ca85aa45312f7f1fb1c97d471933.jpg (584x511, 102K)

This isn't an inflation competition; this is uninflated. In an inflation competition Avatar already lost.

Attached: 12d40a8fc66b7a7ea8b9044ee0303974.png (600x800, 119K)

Because both movies are literal worms you compared them with older movies, avatar only had the big number, and now its losing it, this is gone with the wild

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-16-14-05-17.png (1080x2160, 235K)