It's a Krusty episode

>it's a Krusty episode

Attached: file.png (398x402, 174K)

That episode where homer goes to clown college is one of the best episodes.

I like the one where homer becomes a farmer

I use the "im seein double here!" gag regularly, always gets a laugh

sneed HAHAH THREAD FUCKING RUINED KEK

sneed

SNEED'S

FEED

&

SEED

FORMERLY

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................I LIKE TO SNEEDA!!!!!
I LIKE TO SNEEDA AND FEEDA AND SEEDA! I LIKEA TO LIKEA TO SNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!!!!

CHUCK'S

>it’s a tomacco episode

That episode where sneed goes to farmer college is one of the best episodes.

>Yea Forums has reasonable amount of Simpsons threads
>autists invent “sneedposting” with their announced goal to “drive Simpsons threads back to Yea Forums where they belong”
>actually accomplish this goal, only Simpsons threads made unironically are made on Yea Forums, no unironic Simpsons threads left on Yea Forums
>sneedposters however, can’t let go
>first start sneedposting in literally every thread they can find, even if it has literally nothing to do with the Simpsons
>get shit for it because it proves their just autistic spammers who don’t care about “proper board discussion” and just want to be annoying
>sneedposters try to CTR by inventing Simpsons threads, almost always just a quote without context from the Simpsons
>use them to bait other sneedposters and to spam sneed themselves
>but its still not enough
>keep spamming all other threads but have to constantly make new fake Simpsons threads for sneedposting
>now there are more Simpsons threads on Yea Forums than there ever were before sneedposting was a thing

have sneed

this

sneed

The episode where the city slicker goes to the farm supplies store is one of the best episodes.

>Sneed's
>Feed
>&
>Seed

Sneed's Feed and Seed

>sneedposters try to CTR
Sneed posters should stick to Mario Kart LMAO

Attached: ZzdB89DNASqprJOgcfuLZgNLDqI=.webm (480x360, 164K)

SNED'S FED AN SED FOMERLY KEKS.

I have been sucked and fucked by Chuck AND seeded and feeded by Sneed.

AMA

What kind of shoes do you wear?

Four Krustys!

Prada Loafers

Well la dee da

Attached: 1563283089748.png (1984x790, 444K)

This one?

Attached: Sneed's_feed_and_seed.png (640x480, 222K)

You forgot that I also sneedpost on other boards now

Yeah that's the one haha.

9.6 Krustys

all me

........sneed

krusty like my cumsock

>Pyroland.webm

Filled with your seed

thats a good one. in my honest opinion I have always loved the sneed episode

smells like candy and tastes like onion chips

Cringe
This

Attached: moe.jpg (262x234, 14K)

Attached: 1515122332890.jpg (424x640, 67K)

Need

Wait, why does he look exactly like Homer? I never noticed until now. Was there some plotline about Homer being his long lost twin brother?

>why do all fat people look alike

Their mother is the same prostitute from Chuck's.

>Mona Simpson
>prostitute
Kys faggot

Attached: kisspng-mona-simpson-homer-simpson-grampa-simpson-maggie-s-5afd8c1b5ecd95.6110323915265659153883.jpg (900x900, 104K)

She had a brief stint at Chuck's. It's official lore.

Formerly Homer and Krusty were supposed to be the same person, then really early this plotline was dropped

It was never a plotline. It was dropped before the show even began.

sneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed

It was never a thing, stop making things up.

Formerly pitched plotline

>It's a Sneed thread

good show

Attached: 1559060463104.jpg (550x413, 24K)

Ops, sorry.
>Those ancient episodes where Bob was actually the sideshow

she got railed by those hippies while grampa was in the war

>hippies

Attached: Krusty Dad Rabbi Hyman Krustofsky.jpg (620x416, 246K)

Bump

:/S1000/
***CONTAINMENT HAS FAILED***
***CONTAINMENT HAS FAILED***

DUHHH SNEED!!!! DUHHH CHUCK!!???!!1 FEED!!!!! IS THAT ALL YOU SHITPOSTING FUCKS CAN SAY!!??? DURR FEED SEED SNEED CHUCK CHUCK SUCK FUCK SUCK FUCK SNEED SNEED SNEED SUCK FUCK SNEED I FEEL LIKE IM IN A FUCKING ASYLUM FULL OF DEMENTIA RIDDEN OLD PEOPLE THAT CAN DO NOTHING BUT REPEAT THE SAME FUCKING WORDS ON LOOP LIKE A FUCKING BROKEN RECORD SNEED SNEED SNEED SUCK FUCK SUCK FUCK SNEED TOMACCO TOMACCO TOMACCO SNOYY TOMACCO LOL TOMACCO!!! SNEED!!!1 HOMER!! LE FARMER!!!! I AM HOMER!!!! NO FARM FARM FARMIES FARMER GOING FARMIES AHGHGH I FUCKING HATE THE INTERNET SO GODDAMN MUCH FUCKJK YOU SHITPOST I HONEST TO GOD HOPE YOUR MOTHER CHOKES ON HER OWN FECES IN HELL YOU COCKSUCKER VUT OHHH I KNOWM MY POST IS SNEED ISNT IT?? SNEED SNEED CRINGR SNEEDY SUCK FUCK SNEED SUCK FUCK REDDIT REDDIT SNEED FARM SNEED TOMACCO REDDIT SUCK FUCK SUCK FUCK!!!!!!

Shitty character designer named Matt Snoening.