Well we've done a strawman of hippies, environmentalists, protestors, vegetarians, etc...

>Well we've done a strawman of hippies, environmentalists, protestors, vegetarians, etc... what haven't we done a strawman episode about?
>I KNOW! CATS!

And that's how this episode of King of the Hill was written

Hank is also just short of saying men that own cats are fags.

Attached: strawman duke cat.jpg (439x303, 21K)

That's true, though. Men who own cats are fags.

>men that own cats are fags
They are. They also have brain parasites.

and by strawmen you mean accurate representations?

cats are shit. doggos are superior

t.

Attached: image0.png (1415x1835, 2.39M)

>doggo

Attached: https___assets.ifttt.com_images_channels_1352860597_icons_on_color_large.png (240x240, 11K)

Zoomers aren’t even fucking trying to hide their power levels anymore

>mad when he gets called out and cries strawman
>immediately strawmans
this is your brain on cat shit parasites and s o y

You realize that Hank’s opinions are often ironic and meant to parody the attitudes of southern / rural Americans, right? He isn’t a self insert

cats are bastet

Attached: 1563202704288.jpg (1024x913, 59K)

Owning cats is inherently beta because you're looking after a being that doesn't give two shits about you, and deluding yourself that it actually does.
Owning dogs, on the other hand, isn't beta, because dogs actually loves and are grateful to their owners, minus the three crazy ass kid-killing breeds.

You can own a dog and be cringy about it, but its impossible to own a cat and be satisfied with it without being cringily deluded.

Owning dogs is inherently beta because you're looking after a being that doesn't give two shits about you, and deluding yourself that it actually does because you are projecting human feelings on animal that is just doing what is best for its self preservation as it has been cucked by generational domestication and eugenics.
Owning cats, on the other hand, isn't beta, because cats actually are harder to domesticate and pretend they are your children for their owners, minus the three crazy ass non-kid-killing breeds.

You can own a cat and be cringy about it, but its impossible to own a dog and be satisfied with it without being cringily deluded.

What a pseud you are. Dogs LIKE and care for their owner because thats what's best for their domestication. It doesn't mean they don't actually like you or its an act, you fuckin retard. Human children only love their fucking mothers because they evolved that way for self preservation.
Meanwhile, cats just don't give a shit about their owners full stop, but basedboys will convince themselves they do.

You seem to agree that cats don't even pretend to like their owners though, so how is looking after something that doesn't give a shit abou you beta. You're not even orbiting a woman, you're beta orbiting a fucking animal, thats pathetic.

>>because cats actually are harder to domesticate and pretend they are your children

Hahaha it writes itself

i like dogs and i also like cats and i have both so cope and have sex incels

Hank would've probably warmed up to him if he weren't an asshole cat.

>caring for a clingy animal that will be forever a child at best makes you an alpha
People who have cats do so because they like cats not because they are emotianally needy and require slaves to show them affection.

>Caring for a clingy animal that will be forever a child
A domesticated cat is literally just a wild animal bred to be slightly dependent on you, cat owners have no leg to stand on. It just so happens that cats are shittier at fulfilling the role of a pet.

By your standards, a rock would be the best pet because it has absolutely no feeling towards you.

Good deal of truth in this.

Anyone who props their ego up on their choice of pet is a fucking idiot anyway, cats and dogs are something you buy to fill an emotional void in your life

>a being that doesn't give two shits about you, and deluding yourself that it actually does

I'd be linking videos of dogs wailing pitifully over the corpses of their owners at you right now if youtube hadn't scrubbed them in its endless quest to sanitize the internet for fragile zoomers. Dogs absolutely have emotional feelings, and I'd say science has proved it objectively but that'd be redundant because any human with a soul has already known this for a thousand years.

Again, cat owners just like cats. People like cats for being cats. They accept the fact that cats are animals and not their children. If you don't accept that and get a cat you dun goofed. Dog owners on the other hand try to flaunt their pet as the second coming of Jesus. They act like it's their offspring. When it's pointed out to them how retarded they act they resort to utilitarianism but it is an excuse as they didn't get a dog for practical reasons to begin with. And now we have someone claiming that owning a dog makes you alpha because they are more slave-ish than cats.

I mean, look at this faggot

Dilate

anyone who thinks cats don't show affection or grow a bonded attachment to their owners has never really interacted with a cat or completely lacks any kind of emotional literacy.

Such emotional stability. Much wow.

yikes, take a breath user

No one on Yea Forums understands this. They think KOTH is meant to be taken at face value.

Attached: Boom Howard.jpg (480x360, 17K)

That dude is right though, although obviously dog's feelings are nowhere near as complexes humans. I'm also not saying having a dog makes you alpha, but owning a cat is pretty cuckish.
Any one-sided relationship where you'e not gaining ANYTHING, not even appreciation, is cucked, whether its friendship, romantic relationships, business relationships, or even a pet.
And maybe women could gain joy simply from seeing a cat laze around completely uninterested in their presence because they're "cute", but for a man that's petty queer.

That's exactly what I mean about basedboys deluding themselves. No one could possibly deny that dogs are attached to their owners, so people lik you must resort to calling dogs dumb and slavish.

Cat owners, on the other hand, have to cling to their cat wanting a head scratch or whining for food and delude themselves into believing this is affection.

i miss the times when you could make fun of something without vitriol and spite.

You still can, retards have always existed you just weren't aware of them.

yes fren

The closest thing in the world to a pet dog is a pet cat. People who identify as cat people or dog people are cringey as fuck

It's been implied to me that cat owners are insecure and obsessive but given that it is the non cat owners and sometimes dog owners who are doing this I suspect they are projecting.

>The closest thing in the world to a pet dog is a pet cat*
Pet Serval or Cheetah, maybe.

He is often right, and often wrong. This is also why KOTH is so great.

It wasn't about cats being shitty, it was about Hank getting punished for his idiotic idea of being a patriot doing dumb shit and ruining his family vacation.
That being said, Bill's dog was based.

Based and ogdoadpilled