how you doing Yea Forums? anything new?

Attached: ugh.jpg (234x250, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fainting_goat
tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the same old yadda yadda

i hear we're racist now

you never know what's ironic and what's not, like i said, same old yadda yadda. at the end of the day, nothing means anything.

i have a severe internet addiction problem. I am on this board or reddit or something awful at least 14 hours a day. i think the only reason I haven't been fired is that i have automated most of my job.

true nuff. alright bro, catch ya later.

Just shilling

Attached: hillary.jpg (275x183, 6K)

yea cya bro

no

Attached: American.Graffiti.1973.1080p.BluRay.H264.AAC-.jpg (1920x816, 116K)

Not much. Gonna go to a dermatologist in a minute to get a finasteride/propecia prescription. Anybody try that shit?

i just accepted i was balding and moved on

endgame is about to beat avatar so the mouse shills are a little more rowdy than usual, other than that not much.

I got fired the other week and I've been dressing up, pretending to go to work and I just sit at the library all day. parents haven't caught on yet but they will once the money runs out

doin good frens

I know some of you are sad but I'll send you some positive vibes

now I'm off to sneed post

I do that too, except I go to the movies. Wasn't fired, but skip work sometimes.

I failed a course for the first time the semester before graduation and now won't be able to graduate till the end of next year. Got rejected for 18 different applications and my gf left me. And the cherry on top is I got diagnosed with a hereditary disease, and not only had to deal with that but also tell all of my family members so they can get tested and now they all pity me.

So not much really. What's new with you?

More power to you. I can't cope, so I'm trying the last line of defense.

Hey guys what are some movies? Seriously though I haven't seen a movie in months.

which hereditary disease?

I hooked up some of my dad's old speakers from 1987 to the basement tv. They have a lot more bass than just using the tv speakers. This will be my new kino station

What's the hereditary disease you're referring to?
Anyways, I'm in the exact same boat with the graduation situation. Don't sweat it too much. Whether we graduate now, a year from now, or even two years isn't really a big deal if you ask me. But try to get a fucking job in the meantime, nigger.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fainting_goat
fainting goat

>also tell all of my family members so they can get tested and now they all pity me
Jeez, how bad is it?

HIV

i watched the new Hellboy movie on a flight recently. Was good enough but I think it flopped at the box office.

Same Sneed, same Feed

Cystic fibrosis

Saw a movie with Johnny Depp and the late Brando called "The Brave" recently. Was pretty kino, despite me never being a fan of his.

I got a new laptop and its slow as fuck

i hate my entire existence

Attached: gb20190713_214753.webm (854x480, 1.66M)

sucks man. hang in there and get some treatment.

Not interested in capeshit.

The new Hellboy was basically a turn your brain off action/gore fest. Okay for a single watch, but no more than that.

I dont know why but I think I want to start a family

tfw 28 yo virgin tho

My brother did it, he looks pretty good. I’m just gonna go bald I guess, even though I’ll probably look terrible

Good.
Kill yourself, you cuck degenerate.

Still a virgin, still friendless, still a dropout.
Only thing that changes is a digit on my age every year

Yea Forums - Television & Film

Attached: Television & Film.png (321x36, 6K)

dont worry bro you'll get it done. lost my virginity at 29.

one meta thread per board is allowed, this is the Yea Forums meta

fuck off newfag

I just bought 3 more Endgame tickets, match me bros!

Attached: 1537350580153.png (323x570, 214K)

Attached: 1gkqyl.jpg (448x473, 60K)

been there user, dont give up hope

>still a virgin
Unless you're a walking troglodyte, you can get laid. I'm probably uglier than you (on average I'm uglier than most of my friends) and still got laid.
>still friendless
So make an active attempt to get some. Surely you know at least one person who would be up for it. If not, try your best to find someone and snowball it from there.
>still a dropout
So? You can make money as a dropout too. Having a job is a lot more important. I know graduates who can't even get a wagie gig.
And you can always enroll in a different field if you really wanted to.

A beautiful film.

Attached: 1534048564784.webm (1280x688, 1.86M)

I'm bored. Suggest random movies that you like without a hint of my tastes.

Idk about the rest, but you can make friends in the most unexpected ways.
I was selling something on Ebay once, and went to give it to the guy in person.
We're very close now.
The trick is finding someone with similar interests.

Super Dark Times

meh things keep getting worse, i have a shit personality and keep bleeding out my asshole and i'm having chest pains so hopefully i'll die soon

Assault on Precinct 13.

oh you know getting ghosted by employers
dumped by gf
it's gonna be a great second half I can just feel it

Attached: 1506084634046.jpg (512x512, 29K)

>every other row on my keyboard is broken, e.g. qwerty and zxcvb is okay but I have to use an on-screen keyboard to type asdfg 12345 or use ctrl, alt, spacebar, or arrows
>almost finished with a 30 minute video I spent a year of my life shooting and editing but I have 0 youtube clout so I'll get 14 views at most by Christmas
>bought dumbbells from amazon but I can't even lift them so I use them for suspended pushups
I'm going to make it

Attached: 1539933097151.png (406x564, 189K)

I want to watch your video.

tumblr.com/

Attached: 1434032467643.png (301x389, 207K)

What a god damn idiot. What an 80 IQ drooling god damn fucking retard. Pathetic

Police Academy 4 : Citizens on Patrol