It says here you requested a $1b budget, but what is your movie even about?

>It says here you requested a $1b budget, but what is your movie even about?

Attached: 1555629179004.jpg (640x640, 89K)

a small feed & seed store, but there's a twist

It's Star Wars but with an all female cast.

pepsi and chips

It's about how quickly an autistic loser can spend £1bn on whores, video games and Magic the Gathering cards

james bond but its a monkey

And island tribe composed entirely of savage busty milfs who marry and fuck each others sons. And of course they will, like, go on magical adventures and shit or something.

Brie Larson goes to a doctor to deal with her foot fungus but learns to appreciate not being perfect. The climax is her having nasty foot sex with Aubrey Plaza

hollywood’s ahead of you

Unconventional spy/action film starring Robert Pattinson, Hugh Grant, Jeremy Irons and Florence Pugh. Runtime 200 minutes. Takes place during 50s and 60s.

So the family’s neighbors who were studying ballet dancing get dressed up to look like raccoons. One of them was a mother raccoon, and the other a father raccoon. And there was a boy raccoon and a girl raccoon, and they made up a dance about that family.

Thoughts?

it's a 3 1/2 hour intimate play costume drama exploring the relationship betwenn johann wolfgang von goethe and friedrich schiller starring ryan gosling and aidan gillen
i know the budget seems huge but we'll need it for extensive costumes as well as special effects to portray the varying ages of the two protagonists

if there's only milfs on the island how do they have sons?

How about a GOATs autobiography, bro?

Attached: 1555795978349.gif (625x348, 1.37M)

They all fuck each other. So theres plenty of sons to fuck and go around

>if there's only milfs on the island how do they have sons
>milfs
>how do they have sons?
christ people here are stupid

>It says here you requested a $1b budget, but what is your movie even about?
That bln is actually to turn the 14 books of Honor Harrington series into 6 movie series of never before seen depth of worldbuilding, interstellar politics, cloak and dagger intrigue and realistically depicted conflict between polities that act and behave as they were real

Me getting a gf

these digits.

Fund it

Attached: 183689.jpg (1024x768, 73K)

Funds approved.
Funds denied. We want a realistic plan, not a delusional fantasy.

It's a propaganda film about America establishing an interplanetary empire.
Gonna use it to convince the population to support returning to the moon and establish a permanent moon base there.

Attached: 1367146681559.jpg (1558x877, 212K)

family guy

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I’m gonna need a name for science reasons. It’s completely legitimate as I’m a scientist

My movie's budget would actually be closer to $7 million from what I've worked out, though maybe a little more with stuff I haven't considered. The only actor with an existing career I want is Mark Critch, and he's pretty cheap.

Have you heard of warwick davis?

No one fucking cares you'll never do anything with your ideas you nigger

What are some pecho frio movies?

TTSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Attached: main-qimg-7a28b7ad431f534fe710d5d9e63e4062.png (602x398, 221K)

I'm white as they come, but yeah you're probably right. I'm still going to try though, because you're definitely right if I don't. I have a regular full time career, but it's nice to imagine selling a screenplay and actually seeing it made.

remake of all pewdiepie videos with diverse female cast

>mum i posted it again

Me having a poo but it’s really hard to go and I have to push a little bit

It's about a sports star, he's unhappy, nothing gives him pleasure, not girls, not money, not his job. It's a story about self discovery, love, loss, fear and ultimately the thing that makes us human; soul.

Warhammer 40k

A sexy Addams Family reboot with Christina Ricci reprising her role as an adult Wednesday Addams who is desperately searching for her kink daddy, a handsome man who can tango on the dance floor and choke and whip a bitch in the bedroom

Think 50 Shades Of Grey meets Riverdale

Attached: caff35c91971d20c1555cfb5b99022e6.jpg (406x600, 38K)

Shout out to Ecuador

Attached: ecuador_0.png (1854x1667, 83K)

Don't give up fren, you will make it.

Attached: 1546759855674.jpg (1000x1000, 123K)

can you imagine a billion dollars or more being spent on a single film

what the absolute fuck would they be doing wrong

I believe in you fren

Attached: 49c.png (409x409, 181K)

Thanks based frogposters, I'm going to work on my screenplay during my lunch break in your honour today.

>honour
Oh you'll really never get it published.

will messi be the next weinstein?

>not tsuu

Attached: serveimage (1).jpg (1280x720, 132K)

Work on it user, be productive.

Canadian, shopping it to CBC for a TV movie.
Also
>Implying that matters
Have you ever read a Hollywood script before it was picked up? There are some fucking horrible scripts out there which were made into movies.

Literally the plot of Red Storm Rising, now cut the check Moshe.

>kidnap Messi and Ronaldo
>drug them and use a pump to milk their dick
>collect sperm daily and sell it at the black market
>alternatively can just impregnate myself with their seed and make them either pay for alimony or nurture the child to become the next soccer superstar

What are some other easy money making tips?

Attached: 1492582935748.gif (960x875, 78K)

It's about nothing.
You wake up, go to the store and go to bed.

"A Neet's Life"

A Hulk Hogan biopic but we need to genetically modify the actor.

That's the response I was hoping to elicit

Attached: 1559498430428.jpg (1024x498, 102K)

>i don't mix races
t. mutt

Attached: literallyme.png (225x225, 9K)

well...

Attached: keanu smile.jpg (474x629, 25K)

Imagine castaway, except in space. Also, the planet he gets stranded on is inhabited by an alien race that look like children, and ruin around naked all the time.

Its master and commander, but Aubrey and Maturin are black women