So who was the greater evil in this story?

Ottomans, Arabs or Britishers?

Attached: j21UXCOq0EbV8EPTtmPn1CGePfB.jpg (600x900, 80K)

dunno lol

larper masochists

Lawrence himself. At least by the end.

the turks who rape their prisoners

jeez, guys, can you get any more incel

The British, of course.

Yeah, really makes you think. He didn't want to go back home at the end. Scary..

that homo turk

The ones who actually created a functioning civilization and have an average IQ above room temperature.

Was Lawrence gay?

The desert

did you know Lawrence was actually a manlet? 5'5"

It's why he gets on the bike. It's all about trying to prove something but at a certain point you do have to wonder who he's trying to prove himself to. Prince Faisel clocks it early on, "But in whose name do you ride?"

Because you got quads I'll answer. Yes, or at least the film Leans (no pun intended) towards that. Lawrence's book (7 Pillars of Wisdom) as well as in private correspondence insinuated that he was sexually assaulted in Deraa. Various scholars have argued about this incident for years, partially because there is no evidence for it and partially because a lot of the real Lawrence's stories are kinda bullshit. This interpretation was already going on during the early 60s when Lawrence of Arabia was written. As a result the screenwriters decided to make Lawrence a deeply closeted gay man and also a bullshitter, whilst also adapting his own version of events into the movie. It's a really interesting film historically because it's incredibly accurate and also kinda wrong, but it's one of those historian debates as to whether it's interpretation of the characters was right or wrong instead of the events that happened.

the brits for giving away the biggest oil reserves on the planet to some goat fuckers

britains for falling over jewish cock and making wars left and right
anything that happens to them in this century is not enough
fuck white people
>inb4 kike hur durr
nope just middle easterner

name one (1) war the british fought in that they were not the bad guys in
just one (1)

The American Revolutionary wars

>white people fighting white people over land that was owned by brown people
>either side being "the good guys"

fuck off, durka churka

WWII?

dont blame all euros. i agree though, fuck angloids.

None of them were evil, they just had their own motivations.

Man's hubris, placed into perspective against the pristine austerity of the desert.

why do people who contributed the least hate those who contributed the most

Anglo are always evil

So true. They said they fought for freedom, but for who?

Attached: assassins_creed_3_connor.jpg (1057x1321, 246K)

For jews

The perfidious anglo is always in the wrong...the inventors of thievery, deception, connivery, piracy and cheating.

The British for betraying the Hashemites and letting Hejaz fall under Saudi rule which in turn infected the entire region with fundamentalism. This betrayal also gave Palestine to the Israelis, which is obviously the main reason why Arabs are pissed off all the time now.

Who was in the wrong here?

Attached: 900942843.gif (850x379, 1.4M)

The well

My dad for making me sit through such a long boring piece of shit movie.

Attached: 9rbdzaaktka21.jpg (899x768, 92K)

This is the greatest character introduction in cinema, prove me wrong.

Yeah it's up there

Attached: 611b50428fef23ea728f895346a4deac.gif (500x500, 969K)

I can't understand that either, antisemitism is truly sickening

IRL? Possibly, though he always maintained that he was asexual

In the film? Yeah, I think it's implied

>owned by brown people
>owned
lol stfu

100% they were the bad guys in WWII

/thread

(You)