So when did /pol/ ruin Yea Forums can’t go a single thread without anything about race

So when did /pol/ ruin Yea Forums can’t go a single thread without anything about race

Attached: F727E93F-0556-4C73-8F83-6861198E26DC.jpg (933x575, 56K)

nigger nigger nigger

Attached: images (32).jpg (614x500, 26K)

nigger nigger

Quality shit my friend

There is no pol on 4channel, what are you talking about?

Yea Forums is the shitposting board

/pol/ is always right, tho

Yea this isn’t my main board and not gonna lie it’s pretty bad and really noticeable.

BACK TO DISCORD

S
E
E
H
I
N
G

Long before you discovered this website, redditfag

nigger nigger nigger sneed nigger

They didn't? /pol/'s influence on Yea Forums is laughably minuscule. At this point people post /pol/ memes out of common courtesy.

massive influx of screeching autists with gamergate, then a load of retards moved in during the 2016 election that think every board is /pol/, someone will have the graph showing the spikes in traffic.

It was the racial demographics of the US that changed. Not Yea Forums.

So when did discord ruin Yea Forums can’t go a single thread without anything about race

Attached: 1548367654076.png (1288x759, 120K)

>gamergate came to Yea Forums
>supporting a candidate like trump came to Yea Forums
Imagine being so riddled with AIDS you believe this

this is accurate. 2005ish oldfag here. Also reddit and Diskord kept cracking down on the alt-right post 2016. So the faggots moved where they stole their memes from.

Wtf is this real? Based beyond belief..

AND THATS A GOOD THING

I have a penis

I've been here since 2005 and the shit percentage defenitely jumped up like 150% when Trump got elected. It's gone down a little tho, and I see more people criticizing him than I used to, so hopefully it'll get better as the thrill of trolling the world fades and the reality that we have a demented grandpa fucking as all over for profit settles in.

when did you allow "/pol/" to live in your head rent free?

that's literally what happened, as said, when the reddits kept getting cracked down on they had to go somewhere

this meme is shit. /pol/ is a village full of NPCs

get a load of these larpers

Trump is fine, but /pol/acks think he's on their side in any capacity, which is laughable.

True now I see half of people talking shit about trump. Feels good desu

>muh safe space
never change /pol/. NEVER

There used to be higher quality threads and less shit posting on Yea Forums. During the summer it was always exactly like it is now. Permanent summer was before the Trump election. It came about when reddit popularised message boards among absolutely everyone.

Now they come here when they are angry at moderation.

>its my political opponent that are to blame!
Nope. That's just people trolling you. Hail trump.

thirding this. Yea Forums was a bastion of tolerance and those evil reddit racists came here and ruined it for us. goddamn reddit, why is it so racist bros? why can't it be more tolerant like Yea Forums?

>/pol/ whiners are making threads to whine about a their non existent delusion now.

What a great website this 4channel has become.

/pol/ is a safe space in itself.

Since no ones given you a good answer, 2014. The events of that year changed not just this site but the internet in a fundamental way. In fairness 2007 was a similar deal but you were asking specifically about /pol/ so 2014 is the answer.

trannies were never welcome here. we always ridiculed faggots.

/pol/ has as many anti trump people as pro. you would know that if you ever actually used /pol/, instead of regarding anything you disagree with as "/pol/" and turning it into a bogeyman

I think that was his point

nobody cares that you're terrified of /pol/ user, get a grip.

Would you prefer another thread about 007 cast? there’s probably 5 up non stop

>leftist faggot makes a thread to cry about /pol/
>you blame /pol/ and call them whiners
you have a mental disorder

Obviously 2016 along with the media desperately trying their hardest to cause a racewar.

Just because some people don’t like trump on there doesn’t mean it’s not a racist shithole. Why the fuck would I spend time there

>BBC thread no. 5764
I'm not sure you know what safe space means.

>I've been here since 2005

Anyone else remember when we used to make fun of dumb faggots who would say this.
It's the easiest way to see a newfag in action.

>racism is bad
Lol incorrect.

This

>racist

Attached: 1536502769114.png (490x586, 44K)

I visit /pol/ every now and then, but people genuinely caring about politics that much is a sad concept for me. Just be at least somewhat interested in what's happening and go vote. No need to think about it 24/7.
And I've seen the Reddit boogeyman just as much as the /pol/ boogeyman, if not more.
>terrified
Literally of what? Jesus fucking..

>why should i know something about a place before talking out of my ass about it
wow you're very smart user

>Why the fuck would I spend time there
so you admit that you don't use /pol/ and therefore are not qualified to make any assessments of it or its alleged effect on this board, and are just whining about reading posts you disagree with. cool

Yes it’s helping us become a unified society where we work together instead of hating each other based off skin color. You’re a sharp one user.

Scroll past or hide the threads you dumb nigger.

Wrote it confusingly sorry, I meant the Reddit user's who do nothing but whine about /pol/ like they can't just ignore it like everyone else.

>came to
All that shit blossomed naturally from within the site though. At worst what it lead to was an influx of resetera/tumblrite redditors who came here to "battle" their culture war and stayed.
And that retarded graph you mention shows SESSIONS, not traffic. All it shows is the watershed that was the proliferation of data plans allowing people to phonepost from multiple devices, simply doubling sessions almost overnight. Only gullible morons like you fell for the lie of it showing any change in 'traffic'.

my mistake. disregard

Rather silly to think you can just stifle discourse because you don't like the subject matter.
Especially when the subject is a pressing one that dominates basically all aspects of political discussion and often finds its way into television and film.

The fact that I never wojack on the I frequent the most, and is I’ve seen it twice ITT should really speak for itself.

Stop with the sjw shit in movies and PIL will go away there solved

>when Trump got elected
So when we were flooded by raging reddit leftoids post-election?

>I visit /pol/ every now and then
i don't. yet i get called "/pol/" by whiners on this board. which means they simply don't like seeing opinions they disagree with, and attribute them to their bogeyman

>half the catalog is "/POL/ BTFO!!!"
The lengths to which people allow themselves to be consumed by denial never ceases to surprise me

don't know what that means exactly, but anyone who uses the word "racist" unironically is a bona fide npc retard

/pol/ did fuck up Yea Forums but
>cape shit OP pic
you're not helping wither

But how else would I know that sour dough artives on shelves at over 70mph.

I’m saying that meme is only used here Yea Forums and on /pol/

World history proves that multicults eventually fail. What we are doing is capitalism. It suits us economically in the short term at the expense of long term stability.

because it's banned on other websites

fairly sure i've seen that shit on int and biz as well

2016 when /pol/ turned into reddit.

>you have to be a /pol/ynesian to call out /pol/
Remove yourself from the gene pool Zoomerfag.

Actual oldfag here
This is bullshit, a lot of OG memes were racist as shit and most of the boards were against any overly political bullshit, since there's tons of retards on both sides. Stormfaggots, Antifaggots, now discord trannies and faggot incels, all these fucking idiots. If anything, the amount of straight up dumb people has increased exponentially, with the causes being in order Chanology, Gamergate and then the Trump election. But the point is, both directions are retarded, Trump is a total retard, Hillary is a crazed warmonger and over here in Germany, Angela is absolutely mad.

What went missing since the influx of normies is the sense of community and 'us vs. them' feel that we once had here. But oh well. Fuck you all.

Actual oldfag here, conflating Yea Forums tier raciss joeks with unironic /pol/ spam makes you look like a larping tourist.

It's annoying but the alternative would be allowing you capeshitters from reddit to spam your shitty opinions everywhere so it is necessary

No one loves capeshit more than /pol/acks, it's all they talk about on Yea Forums.

I shit my pants like 3 days ago

>>racist
cringe af

You wanna know how I know you are a fraud? People call each other "niggers" on Yea Forums LESS than they used to.

Nigger faggot.

Unironically, can't we all just get along? Don't get me wrong, I dislike people who think differently than me, as a matter of fact I get raging boners just from the thought of vivisecting them and hanging them all over the walls of my studio apartment, almost like some sort of art installation.
But like, society needs to cling together. Unity is the reason we've come so far as a species, and we haven't even reached the tip of the iceberg in terms of potential. Plus, think about the younglings.

Attached: YhEiCoc.jpg (1402x1080, 162K)

you have to be familiar with something in order to accurately criticise it, yes. continue calling everything you disagree with "/pol/" if it helps you cope though

It's also only what anti-racist plebbitors talk about so I guess allowing the sliver of /r/thedonald faggots here who consume the same as their reddit brethren is a sacrifice

Calling someone a nigger isn't what makes one a /pol/tard, again you're conflating this shit like a touristfag

It was never ironic
Get back to fucking Gaia where you belong faggot

>Unironically, can't we all just get along?
no

Everyone is familiar with /pol/ despite not posting there because they keep seeping into other boards. That's the entire point you deranged little Zoomer faggot.

Art installations it is then. But not before I fix my fucking rotator cuff that I tore yesterday. Fuck. That.
"Perfect Organism" my ass.

When Jews ruined the West and stopped even trying to hide it

summer

calling someone a nigger randomly in a thread isn't the same as /pol/ obsessively crying about niggers existing in media and bringing threads down spamming race/crime statistics and shit like that on every board.

It's all that's needed to make one a "/pol/tard" in the eyes of the >muh /pol/ fags nowadays. Shows what really changed with this site.

You said racism. Yea Forums always called each other nigger. Always. Its decreased if anything. What has increased is lefttards and poltards bringing politics into everything. You double nigger.

It's not nazis that have politicised movies and TV though. So I know who is right to be reacting.

you were probably born in 2005

every day until you like it

Attached: MV5BMWU4Y2RhYzMtYzIxZC00NmRlLTk0OTctNDg1NTg5Yjk4YjQzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1_.jpg (1013x1500, 314K)

No it's not, all that's actually needed is crime graphs spam and retarded zoomerspeak

>thrill of trolling the world fades

Advocating for ourselves and our interests is trolling.

That's a really interesting take and I can't wait to read more of your posts on rebbit.

Friend.

Attached: 1534502673713.jpg (250x238, 17K)

Try putting icy hot on it

I fucking love speed racer.

Dumb frogposter.

>keep seeping into other boards
This delusion is what's fuelling your indignity. Here's a reality check: they're not outside posters coming in saying all those things you don't like. They're board natives who changed along with the world over the last decades. /pol/ isn't the only place on the entire internet that's sick of the state of the media, despite your desperate headcanon requiring it to be so.

Attached: WE.webm (1282x404, 1.02M)

>every day until you like it
Unironically the way it works. Except it's super easy to not be naive and follow the sheep mindset. Idk why so many people fall for belief systems of ANY kind. Fucking hilarious.
>follow this made up guide that a literal equal of yours invented, it TOTALLY works

Then who keeps making political threads unrelated to Television and Film?

The Jews made this post

Kill yourself jew rat, death to Disney

Immigrating to Yea Forums doesn't make you a Yea Forums native.

Nigger

triggered leftists and literal jidf

Cancer

Gamergate literally started here (well not on Yea Forums but on Yea Forums and /r9k/ until it got banned and ended up on /pol/ until being forced out this site entirely.) That being saidis right as far as waves of retards infesting this board since 2016 goes.

Triggered leftists and literal jidf are making nigger hate threads? Are you retarded?

>such a newfag he doesn't remember/pol/ harbor

pol flooded the board just so they could post love the kikes peace and tolerance now

Yes, they are. Nigger hate has always been a joke scam. Kill yourself discordnigger

Might have something to do with the film world being overrun with political ideologues

/pol/ opened the floodgates

Attached: 1475748335154.png (820x413, 20K)

Actual, actual oldfag here.
niggers

What's Television and Film related about black crime statistics?

/pol/ unironically doesn’t talk about niggers unless it’s about fucking black women, /pol/ is an anti-semite board first and foremost.

Have sex

>numerous threads about billion dollar franchise profit margins
>numerous threads about box office intakes
>got general
>rbmk/ttg
>stranger things general
>alita general
>euphoria general
>/pol/ is the problem

Attached: 1545172002589.png (702x170, 35K)

>/pol/ is an anti-semite board first and foremost.

lol, last time I checked /ptg/ had firm control over the majority of the board.

what's tv and film related about antiwhite talking points?

Nothing. What's Television and Film related about black crime statistics?

I never understand why sensitive little dipshits like yourself even bows Yea Forums. All social media is heavily censored, but YOU come on here read some mean words and then cry like a bitch. Is it a self hurt thing like people who cut themselves?

Attached: 1562485621082.jpg (478x487, 94K)

Yeah like /got/ with Yea Forums

I never understand why Zoomers like you think that their opinion matters.

The real problem I have with these /pol/, discord, reddit, or whatever abyss you homunculuses crawled out of is their sheer lack of unoriginality. Please, tell me what's so funny about spamming the same picture/word/sentimant for the millionth time? Words of advice, you don't look cool

>you homunculuses crawled out of
I like that. Nice honest post too.

Genuine redditors reciting a script, same old talking points.

Attached: 1550084393265.png (1108x615, 357K)

mainstream hollywood is universally pushing progressive cultural hot button issues and expecting everyone to go along with it, is it any surprise that people not connected with money or power are mocking it and taking the piss, that's all Yea Forums is, the true working class rising up against this monster

if only there was somewhere on the internet where bad opinions got censored. i guess we will never find such a wonderful place, but a man can dream...

Attached: Immanuel_Kant2.jpg (1415x1791, 493K)

>look mom I posted it again
Speaking of same old.

>lack of unorginality
You know what i mean
oopsy

they're a reaction to antiwhite talking points

Yea Forums wasn't political back then because America wasn't overtly political, it has increased because mainstream US is tearing itself apart and people are taking sides, it's a reflection of the country not anything specific to this website.

>2005
>oldfag
topkek

Disregard this post Whenever I realise that I lost the game of capitalism before I hit puberty, I start to ramble inane shit.

Okay. How are they related to Television and Film?

Yea Forums turned to shit when glau threads stopped being made desu

It's ok user, we're all rambling retards here.

I miss the summer time.

Attached: 1557263044431.jpg (1333x1871, 1001K)

It's weird that you're equating using the word "nigger" and shit like "shoop da whoop" with making nonstop threads about hating minorities and women.

Shit, Pool's Closed started because Yea Forums were fucking with supposedly racist mods of a game. If that shit happened today, instead of doing a funny, harmless video game thing, /vtvpol/ would talk about how based they were for discriminating against dark-skinned character avatars and then the thread would devolve into posting webms of black people fighting and everyone disputing which region is more infested with minorities.

Attached: 1561523147842.jpg (373x373, 20K)

Pathetic cope. If you can't handle the concept of free expression you are free to go back to plebbit

>sessions
congrats on being gullible

they're not. keep antiwhite ideology off Yea Forums and there won't be a reaction to it

I just wanna say, if you allow an anime based image board to majorly sway your opinion then you already lost. Like i really wish the best for you man because your fucked

Attached: 1562734057974.jpg (499x491, 73K)

old Yea Forumstards grew up and became racist, deal w/ it sweetie

Execute next response

>Yea Forums was always anti racist
>smug reaction image
Lol you are desperate for my attention, faggot.

hollywood ruined it. /pol/ is a reaction, and an appropriate one.

checked

This all comes from increasingly politicised media.
You want to point out the symptoms while ignoring the cause.

>good meaningful discussion can't take place on 4chsn because it's like Yea Forums bro
Keep your mushbrain opinions to yourself

Imagine being a redditor who came here in 2014/2015 for Star Wars and Avengers leaks or GoT, only to be surrounded by people who want Hillary Clinton in prison and aren't amused by negress Bond. It brings me so much joy.

Attached: 1506926244606.png (1888x320, 152K)

because he sympathises with the cause

>”look mom”
You should try not using so many reddit phrases if you don’t want to out yourself

Yea Forums was mostly anime nerds and pedos that didn't really care about race, yeah. throwing nigger around to be edgy doesn't mean everyone actually hated niggers.

But you, I'm guessing it's you because you aren't a gibbering ironic moron like the other two people who responded to my post, said that racism has actually decreased on Yea Forums over the years, citing a decreased use of the word "nigger" as your evidence.

But people on Yea Forums are far more racist today than they ever were before. If you want to say it's because that's because of a reaction to increasingly more political media, yeah, that's probably true because Yea Forums has always been counter culture contrarians at its heart, but to try and act like it's less racist these days is out and out retarded.

>when did Yea Forums ruin Yea Forums
Boogeymen are a Yea Forums tradition.

>american media replaces everyone with niggers, cunts and faggots
>hurr durr /pol/

oh boy here we go again
>cry about /pol/
>cry about Yea Forums
>when you, yes (You) went to the boards to make off-topic threads
You ruined Yea Forums by being a complete fucking idiot. The moment you crossboarded you became a /pol/tard and a Yea Forumsirgin. It is your fault for bringing them here. Plain and simple, shut the fuck up and deal with consequences. You ruined your own board.

Attached: bird.jpg (987x700, 148K)

>telling people to fuck off for posting shit on the wrong board is a boogeyman

stop being a nonce

2005 oldfag hahahahahaha is that the new pasta? Yo oldfag remember the shitshow that was the loli board??? Or the CP links? The cat memes? Did you even know who Moot is?

I wasn't that user who claimed that. But again, you focus on a symptom of a much broader problem. What you see is just a backlash against policicised and for the most part blatant anti-white media.

Attached: 1554966485624.jpg (975x2323, 748K)

>thread about Hollywood Film #5845629
>i don't think this character is written well
>i don't like this character
>this movie sucks and doesn't appeal to me
>herf derf /pol/ gtfo mah Yea Forums
If you act like a fucking sperg you just encourage trolling, faggot.

Nice double dubs, but Yea Forums isn't an original board so everyone here is a crossboarder. Unless they're a newfag, in which case their opinion is moot.

It's really cool that your backlash against anti-white media manifests itself as shitting up threads on secluded hobby boards that no media creators ever really look at.

I'm really happy that it's impossible to talk about movies or television on Yea Forums without someone bringing up completely unrelated racebaiting rhetoric.

Well, you started it with your virtue signaling and defending blackwashing while simultaneously screaming in sexuall arousal over the raciall homogeneity and raciall awareness of Black Panther.

>secluded hobby boards that no media creators ever really look at.

Attached: 1561281961731.gif (320x384, 1.15M)

So when did ((()))) ruin Hollywood can’t go a single movie without anything about race

This

When they lost an election

>the hacker known as Yea Forums
>pepe is an alt-right racist frog

the media really doesn't have a fucking clue about this place, their focus is social media and clickbait because that's where the money is, not this shithole.

When they made media about social justice points instead of good stories. You're blaming the wrong thing, retard.

What even holds you here if you think the place is so awful? If you want squeaky clean heavily censored "discussions" you can always try reddit.

No retard maybe it's every show and movie being about social justice brownie points instead of plot?

>Uncensored forum (Yea Forums)
>Majority is right leaning
>Censored forum(Reddit)
>Majority is left leaning
Really makes you think doesn't it

>not wanting /pol/ shitting up other boards with offtopic shit means we want heavy censorship
>le reddit
stop being retarded on purpose

The fbi literally got caught red handed trying to incite domestic terrorism, and they have their hands in the media.

Also look at this Area 51 dogshit, the US IC had their hands in social media and media. They absolutely run information warfare on this site.

If you're looking for such high levels of discussion, this thread isn't it. Close the thread, go be happy somewhere else you retarded nanny-state redditor

People were always racist, it's human nature to not like savages. Now social justice shit is being shoved into all media instead of just letting us have nice Kino movies. So people are upset and more outspoken. If you aren't racist you don't accept reality, period.

hundreds of movies and tv shows come out every year, you don't have to watch things that make you mad, it's not 'literally everything' you go looking for it so you have something to cry about.

Kill yourself glowie

Pol stuff is the only thing I come to Yea Forums for nowadays desu.

Attached: Screenshot_20190211-181809.png (1920x1200, 662K)

>Why can't Yea Forums be yet another boring hugbox
Just leave if you can't handle the concept of free expression

It’s funny that I only see the big bad rayciss criticizing Israel for being an ethnocentric nationstate

Hey retard, every piece of mainstream media is required to have some form of sjw bullshit now. They just ruined James bond even. Yes, that means all those 100s. Every single thing on netflix, most mainstream movies, etc.

No, it's criticizing people putting Israel first over the US. Specifically lawmakers.

TeeeVeee and (((Hollywood))) Shitflic are the MAIN attack vectors of the Synagogue of Satan and their neo-communist SJW Gestapo hordes.
Frankly I´m amazed you people here have been so deeply asleep for so fucking long.

WTF is wrong with YOU?!?

Attached: jew msm.jpg (2135x4273, 3.77M)

is this bait or are you that underage?

Y'all remember longcat... Happy negro... Cockmongler...

are you retarded?

Now you can add not allowing foreign/dual citizens in their government while our government is filling up with Israeli dual citizens.

Israel and Judaism is a xenophobic hateful religion that sees all non Jews as subhuman. But only Nazis hate these racial supremacists

>t. phoneposting capeshitter
your kind is just as detrimental to this board

>you people here have been so deeply asleep for so fucking long.
They know exactly what's going on and are 100% on board with this.

This board has been dogshit since mods started cracking down on celeb threads and tried to force everyone to use /hr/ instead.

>Hollywood blatantly blackwashing characters
>Celebrities constantly tweeting politics
>"muh /pol/"

Race/political busshit gone up here because it has also gone up in MSM.

Shitpost harder, incel gaylord.

I don't remember if this was before or after baneposting, but that was the real last great time to be had on Yea Forums. Since then it has sucked ass.

do your parents know you're gay?

I´m afraid you´re right, never seen the amount of foot fagging and closet pedo posting like on here.
Only when the glowniggers and reddit/discord trannies raid pol again.

fpbp

Yea Forums is a board for anime loving liberal pedos and their cunny threads, only newfags think it's about leaning one way or the other politically.

BREGINALD HARUMPH

What you call /pol/ has existed on Yea Forums from the very beginning, even before it had its own board.

>it's ok because they do it!!
You argue like a nigger, are you a nigger?

wew

About the same time leftists became full retard and went hard left then ruined everything forever.

See this