youtu.be/hTOMb9hvMRk?t=238
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BUT IT IS SUCH A PERFECT PLACE TO START, MUH NIGGAH

Attached: WE.jpg (387x420, 57K)

PEOPLE LIKE US

Attached: US.jpg (309x203, 67K)

I FEEL SICK
WITH AIDS

Attached: 36d9495bfb53b9af-600x338.jpg (341x338, 32K)

>inb4 the tumblrite shame brigade

Bond. Bail Bond.

What about Idris Elba? Honestly wish it was him now

Dopefinger
Ebony is Forever
The Man with the Golden Grill
Boonraker
A View to a Grill
Goldenjive
Tomorrow Never Jives (formerly Shucks)
Dykefall

Not great

GET. WOKE. GO. BROKE.

Quantum of wealthfare

Golden chiken

daily reminder
youtu.be/hTOMb9hvMRk?t=238

How are black people not ashamed that the best they can do is diversity spin-offs?

Wait, so the new Bond is black and wamen?

>007, where did you learn how to shoot like that?
>It's a long lost technique from ancient African Empires

Attached: side-shooting.jpg (650x523, 90K)

Holy fuck

No. A minor role, agent who took on 007's number while he was gone.

Pretty good

Watermelons are forever

(you) earned it

00 3/5

Gib And Let Lie

Purple drank, shaken, not shhtirred

Dr. NONONONONO

Attached: 1563169070430.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

Pierce Brosnan held the gun like that in The World Is Not Enough, made me cringe already back when it was in theaters.

Dr. AWWWWW HELLLLL NO

Who are they making this for? They do realize Bond is just a male power fantasy right? Are women really going to get a kick out of this to the same extent that men are? Or is this just Ghostbusters 3.1?

>The Welfare Is Not Enough
My favorite

Attached: 1563043092873.jpg (768x740, 62K)

pretty good

Yeah they realise it, that's exactly why they're doing it

Just greedy marketing. Having a good franchise and putting out good movies that it's core audience will turn out for is not good enough anymore. Every market needs to be expanded to a new larger audience. Disney and Star Wars are another good example. Now that they fucking own everything they have to make everybody happy and we all get diluted shit.

I'd be unironically okay with this if they at least picked an attractive negress to play bond. This though?

>License to Steal

Attached: 1525416063048.png (225x225, 7K)

"Goldnigggggggeerrrrrrrrr Wha Wha Whaaaaa"

For England, Jamiqua?

Nah... fuh me biiiiich

because niggers don’t have the mental capacity for shame. or empathy, or guilt, or most things that you’d consider human. once you realize this, it all makes sense.

>They do realize Bond is just a male power fantasy right? Are women really going to get a kick out of this to the same extent that men are? Or is this just Ghostbusters 3.1?
No they don't, if they did they would follow the same exact formula with a new actor like the series has been doing for decades, but some dumbshit exec thinks all publicity is good publicity, is trying to earn good goy points and is banking on niggers and sjws to make the movie work, spoiler, it won't, it never works.

Attached: 1319233715812.jpg (232x199, 11K)

I bet you one hundred American dollars that when the trailer comes out they try to copy the style of The Kingsman to get the zoom zooms interested.

Listen to me Double-Oh-Seven! You may have a reputation as an alcoholic and a shameless womanizer but I want, I REQUIRE, a clean slate for this; The most sensitive of assignments. Understood?

>ALL GUD ME KWEEN WHAGWAN OP EEN ROSHA OR WID DEM ISIS'S? IZZIT ME JOB GONE FOCK DEM ALL OP YANO? BE IT A DOMSDEY DAVICE? OR A DEDLY SEEERAM? FILL ME IN DER EMM TELLITOWITISMON SPEAK!

Attached: Dame-Judi-Dench.jpg (590x704, 69K)

From Uganda with aids.

>For England, James?
>No, for the Nation of Islam, you racist cracka!

kek

YOU ONLY STEAL TWICE

You cant even mock people right. Youre dismissed