This guy is living proof that women will believe in what ever they're told to believe

this guy is living proof that women will believe in what ever they're told to believe

he would have to be the ugliest rat looking incel motherfucker I can imagine, yet women still think hes cute because hes on the big screen

Attached: 04584584592.jpg (650x400, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k224gY7Tn-Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

More or less, yeah. What, it’s news to you? Women follow trends. It’s really their strength and weakness. One minute they’re die hard Nazis, the next they’re getting DPed by the niggerest niggers ever. And it all depends on popular opinion and social climate. Not that men are that much different, but the “woman” is a powerful tool, assuming you know how to properly utilize it.

Women care about prestige and financial security, who knew.

It's his body.

dude is insanely charismatic, has giant dick energy, is fucking huge and excudes intelligence. Dont embarass yourself you woman hating cunt.

Dude is a marine and actually is chad as fuck, despite his "looks". Daisy Ridley fucking creams herself sitting near him when they do live Q and A's. There's more to being a Chad than just good looks desu. Way more.

but everyone in the kino laughed when his face was revealed

Men too. Ari Shaffir calls him a beautiful semitic man

women develop infatuations towards serial killers. why bother making sense of their insanity?

>just be confident bro

and desu he just seems like a dork

It's not women's fault you're too stupid that being attractive relies on more than face or that a man can be attractive in spite of a weird face. Driver is built like a brick shithouse and tall. That makes up for his face, which honestly looks better in those Star Wars movies than in the pic you posted, and the hair covering up the ears helps.

fpbp

You just know he's got a huge fucking dick too.

So you came here to make a post about “women” Do they not favor you? And it’s probably for obvious reasons that they don’t.

that was the point at this time in the movie
>wait, this super powerful enemy looks like a whining teen?!

Lots of guys find Cara Delevigne attractive for the same reasons.

>insanely charismatic
LMFAO. Go to bed, Adam.

If you've ever had a conversation with a girlfriend of someone with a similar hobby than yours you'll know this.

They'll just repeat any talking points their partner has about the subject and when questioned on any of it they'll agree to look knowledgeable without contributing anything of their own.

The problem is they simply don't care enough to form any opinions of their own and will just follow the prevailing opinion. That's why marketing works especially well with women.

>incels REEE over women only going for Chads that look like Hemsworth or Cavill
>incels REEE when women go for a weird looking motherfucker cause it contradicts their other ideas

where's ours amirite Yea Forumsbro

Humans like to pretend they're not just as primal as other animals but reality proves them wrong in every regard.

People are effectively cattle. They're social animals and they will do whatever based on social pressure and the pursuit of clout.

People want to be lied to. Nobody likes cynics. Nobody likes genuinely critical people. The average person just wants to consume whatever makes them feel good without any deeper thought. You have to stop seeing people as anything valuable; it's best to view them like you would a cow in a farm, mindless.

Fame>height>face

To be fair, the same can be said of dudes. Look how popular scarlet Johansson is when shes a 5 at best. Basic bitches become attractive to morons who see them on a screen

have sex

Amazes me how incels STILL debate viciously over height vs. face cause they're too stupid to realise it's not the binary. Height makes up for a meh to weird face. Great face means it's fine to be average or even slightly below, with being tall and handsome the ideal. I still think amazing face but average to slightly below height trumps height and build but with meh to weird face, i.e. Delon will trump Driver.

>women
Like there isnt dudes on here unironically calling this ogre faced thing cute

Attached: maisie-williams-2018-billboard-1548.jpg (636x421, 68K)

I've never met a single woman who thought he was hot. When he took off his mask in TFA the girl next to me laughed.

Attached: Lc101um.png (667x670, 386K)

The point of the OP is to point out the obvious sheep mentality that is abused constantly.

Major corporations routinely create and push out artifical celebrities and construct the narrative they wish the populace to have about these people. It happens in the music industry consistently. These celebrities are products and people are propagandized to like them.

Nah, you're just forgetting that women want everything. You're confusing their slutty behavior towards a Provider with their lust for Chad.

He's rich and holds the door for his wife. 10/10 Husbandfu.
Would cheat on again with Tinder Chad.

Attached: 1391969393733.gif (390x194, 2.93M)

This but money>fame>height>face

Attached: 1412554166868.jpg (610x720, 95K)

whores loved him already in smut show Girls. whores will love any tall man they see in shows made for sluts

Attached: 1533088948272.jpg (409x409, 86K)

And some people have both and are also more intelligent and charismatic and wealthy than you.

lol

I just find it extremely amusing how those lookism retards hate this guy because he proves them wrong everytiem

This guy is peak mutt. Like, what even is he?

Nice cope there, Adam Driver. lmao

>tfw I am in the 15th percentile for all of them

Attached: 1562655899990.webm (1600x1600, 3M)

He gets a pass because he's tall. If you're tall you can be ugly as fuck, but if you've got one or more redeeming qualities such as a decent body or charisma or money/status, some women will still like you.

If you're short and ugly, you better be seriously fucking wealthy because that's the only way a woman will ever love you.

Watch how many sex scenes this guy had to do with Lena Dunham for her show and tell me this boy hasn't paid his dues.

he's nontraditionally handsome.
which is objectively the most broadly appealing type of attractiveness because every woman who thinks he's attractive thinks she alone finds him attractive and that everyone other woman is just a fan of his acting skills.

it's not like this a new thing, every few years there is a new hearthob with a big nose or a busted nose or goofy ears or asymmetrical eyes etc etc.

everyone ITT is completely missing the point. for some women his face is the biggest draw. he’s not attractive in spite of his face, his face is the primary thing that makes him attractive.

his body is way too huge, he would unironically look much better with a slender build

Attached: EAD1D845-09A7-489B-9387-CA3A48ACB191.jpg (1173x1650, 109K)

hes no prize himself
They deserve each other

>pathetic incels ITT don’t know about big dick energy
Hilarious

No one deserves Lena Dunham. Not even Lena Dunham.

>he still believes women put beauty over everything in a man quality list

Attached: 1395011890981.jpg (400x376, 19K)

Do you understand that being an A-list hollywood celebrity puts you in the top 1% of the top 1% of the top 1% of wealth/power?

He's an exception.

It's hilarious how pathetic people like you have to combat srawmans like "only looks matter and being one of the most successful men in the world doesn't change that".

Women are sluts for status/money

>Pre 1700s
OMG FUCK ME KING/PRINCE ALFRED
OMG FUCK ME LORD EDWARD
OMG FUCK ME SIR HUGH
OMG FUCK ME LEADER OF THE MERCHANT'S GUILD
OMG FUCK ME MUSICIAN WHO JUST ENTERTAINED THE WHOLE COURT

What's the difference exactly? Things are the exact same as they have always been. Women get wet for good looks but they will put out for status and money.

Height is EXCLUSIONARY

Meaning that over 90% of girls will not even consider you a mate if you are shorter than them. That means every inch decreases your dating pool drastically.

Face is not similarly exclusionary like this. Deformities yes but not just face ratings.

So? Why would they want someone who is ugly, uninteresting and has no money?
I wouldn’t want that in a woman either

I think there's a bit of the halo effect going on where he made a strong first impression on them in The Force Awakens scenes where he was very flatteringly styled in a controlled environment. I believe they said they were trying to make him seem almost Disney prince-like, in contrast with his dime store Vader masked persona and maliciousness. It was his peak potential if he cared, but he clearly doesn't in everyday life. He can't style his hair well, his facial hair growth is awful, his clothes are always too boxy. He's just got one of those faces and frames where there's a very thin line between flattering and unflattering. There are a few award shows and events where stylists dolled him up well, but most of the time he looks like a bum. Even in The Last Jedi, he looks more Adam than Kylo.

Attached: star-wars-force-awakens-kylo-ren-without-mask.jpg (1280x532, 96K)

I mean have you tried arguing with the incels who fell for the lookism meme? Might as well try to argue with retards on Yea Forums.

>Dude is a marine
lmao

>He served for two years and eight months with no deployments before breaking his sternum while mountain biking.

Yes that makes you a marine?

>implying everyone is as autistic as you
They'll just hear that he was a marine, which he was and completed the training, etc. and that will be enough to increase his sex appeal to many.

You are kind of constructing a straw man here. There are degrees of status, something like this and they don't all fit together since not everyone's circumstance will be the same

EASIEST TIME
Good looks
Tall only while also being good looking
Money while still young
Ridiculously wealthy
Extremely popular for whatever reason

MEDIUM DIFFICULTY
Average looks
Tall or average height
Below average looks but keeps fit and healthy
Money but gained later on in life say late 30s/early 40s
Averagely popular, makes friends easily

HARDEST TIME
Ugly, just plain ugly
Short height
Very little money
Unpopular for some reason, doesn't make friends easily (mutually exclusive from looks)

Idk something like that

How long and how many tours did you do, devil?

Why do women find a rich, 6'2 guy, with long hair to be attractive and not some nice guy like me.

Attached: f2mba5spaj701.jpg (1536x2048, 290K)

>t. ugly incel

It's now about the looks, it's about the attitude senpai.

Are you some incel metalhead with long hair lmao?

What a weird point

I meant full hair (not balding). English isn't my first language fat ass.

No amount of attitude will save you if you are ugly though. You have to be rich or famous to be ugly and also fuckable

i've met uglier shorter "chads" who manage to exercise more power in a boardroom full of 6'3+ power-crazed c suiters

You clearly have tiny dick energy

The very guy who said that is extremely popular, enough to get on TV. That cancels out his goofy looks and creepy behaviour

Maybe that last line was a bit over the top, but this post nails it. Our intelligence and layered ability of thinking are just really clouding the truth that we are animals just as any other. We like to think using cutlery and knowing math makes us something special and distant from animals, but we are just as prone to herd mentality and all other aspects of animal life. We are just a bit advanced animals, but animals none the less.

That's deep

you reveal yourself to be a selfie obsessed feminised zoomer. in person (and on film) people have 'presence'. which doesn't show up in your gay little metrics. photoshop your cheekbones for your profile pic all you want. when you face anyone in person you'll be radiating fear and desperate worm vibes so, it's worth nothing

I've been thinking this too, this is the best I've ever seen him in any movie, and the lighting is most to blame for giving his skin that healthy tone.
He's a wreck in TLJ comparatively, but on purpose since you have to see him devastated.

He wouldn't get mocked so intensely if:
>one, always his his ears behind his hair
>two, kept himself clean-shaven
>three, spent more time in the sun

He's attractive cause he's good at what he does. Also tall and built.

Attached: 1515474014653.png (1212x1320, 1.03M)

S

Virgins : the thread

Dork UUUU dude. Meanwhile the ladies are having sexual fantasies.

Attached: IMG_20190702_182016.jpg (906x706, 150K)

I laughed too but I've seen him in actual kino since and he's actually really good.

So why is he A-list Hollywood if he's so ugly? According to you shouldn't he be going around stabbing girls from discord? He's also one of the few celebrities that has zero nepotistic connections and was turned away from Julliard so you can't even blame it on that

You just cope for your lack of ability and mental illness

His body is superb, I've never seen a guy as huge as him.

wtf I love ari now

>no mention of his voice
His voice is sexy, makes us girls wet as fuck

The difference is that men by default (and by necessity) have way lower standards when it comes to women. It has less to do with the woman's social standing and more about the fact that most men will fuck anything with a hole in it even if they're considerably more attractive than her.

>no connections
yeah i mean he was literally first cast because he remined lena dunham of sam hyde

I think in every theatre people laughed when he took off his helmet. I'm still not sure what was the intention with this scene

Not arguing against women being sheep but in this case, it might be talent and abilities. He's even giving 110% in the shitshow that's nuwars.

Adam is a nice guy, though. Lena is just vitriol incarnate.

it is actually supposed to be a comedown from his imposing masked presence. it's supposed to reveal him to be (yes, princelike) but they said 'more human'. it's supposed to be like oh it's just a guy

That's cause you never talk to girls.
I mean hell, have you seen the crazies on 4plebs who got ghost posting taken down? They are obsessed and a lot of other women are too.

Imagine being this wrong.

Driver has a goofy face but he's tall and muscular. Lena is a subhuman blob with nothing going for her.

Driver's also a passionate actor.

Girls was actually good desu

Fuck off Lena.

LARP somewhere else trannie.

this girl is living proof that men will believe in what ever they're told to believe

she would have to be the ugliest rat looking chav thot I can imagine, yet men still think shes cute because shes on the big screen

Attached: 1545772539556.jpg (612x380, 260K)

>no connections
He's Jewish dude. Basically every industry hires their own guys whether that be same race or same background e.g. dude bro finance companies will hire more dudebros never a random awkward Indian guy

He is literally Christian

the first two episodes are good where his character is insulting and degrading to her in funny way (like sam hyde talks, it's based on him) but that just makes her long for him in a more confused way, which makes you laugh at her patheticness. for some reason after that they decided his character actually likes her at which point it becomes awful. Like you can have dispicable characters but not try to make the audience fucking care about them too. Imagine if seinfeld had scenes with like a long take of george with a sad face which is supposed to make you cry in sympathy for him

Based and truthpilled

lots of jews are christian dumb ass - ever see '% jewish' on a dna test? it's not testing fucking religion. but i don't think he is jewish either way

You are delusional. She isn't a beauty queen but she's slim and has a cute face and that's a lot these days.

Attached: 1561300176612.gif (360x202, 3.2M)

I still can't quite believe it but apparently he's not.

everyone already knew this except incels and manlets on fit

He's a fucking marine, no matter how ugly you are it grants you chad and big dick energy
Plus he got discharged after breaking bones jumping dirt bikes or some shit, alpha af

He's ethnically Jewish dude. Most Hollywood types don't follow the religion or they couldn't get wasted all the time

So? Jesus was a J*w too

>falling off a bike and breaking multiple bones like a retard is alpha

This. It was hilarious in a cringy way when they had sex scenes and he used to degrade her all the time. I actually liked the progression of girls, but I found it jarring how he still cared for Hanna after she basically dumped him just because when she was growing on her (?). Also they're all pieces of shit people except Ray and Shoshanna. It's ironic how people judge this series just because it's feminist at it's core but I see this series as a total insult of the feminists movement and the empowered woman, it's anything but that and that was great.

It is alpha as fuck to avoid the grasp of the Jewish controlled military

>this thread
how will incels recover?

The irony is that you aren’t actually correct. People don’t want that because for all eternity they will have to deal with people like you reminding them of the truth.

When was the last time you left your bed hot shot? Look whatever the case may be, he's a rich tall Chad who's doing what he loves and you're an angry manlet.

I'm a fan of Driver's and I wouldn't mind the subject matter but I just can't bring myself to watch Dunham. Sucks.

Attached: bigguy4U.png (644x401, 342K)

Signing up to die for Israel isn’t chad

And manlets.

>Dude is a marine
Aren't marines bottom of the barell? Also he was a marine for 3 years and broke his sternum tight before being deplyed to Afghanistan. Do you knwo what that means?

At least he had the discipline to train as one and is enjoying the fruits now that everyone is creaming themselves over his chest.

Cringe and you didn't even understand his post one bit

This. Literal incels are seething.

He’s really ugly bros

Shouldn't this give you hope?

I unironically regret laughing at him. This guy is a decent actor

spoken like a true psychopath

That last tier is literally Yea Forums

>People want to be lied to.
Women only. Men have no problem accepting their primal nature and being attracted to women with big tits and asses and a cute face because she's fertile and will produce beautiful offspring. Women hate this and they want everyone to believe that neither looks or money matter, we are all equal, we are all a beige and genderless NPC

Same. I would even say he's great and one of the most sincere actors of his generation.

He may be ugly but at least he doesn’t act like clown like Boyega. His body, height and deep voice make girls attracted to him

Shut the fuck up. daisy is cute and she’s my ideal british girlfriend

So you're saying women are bitches for finding an inbred jew looking guy hot now?

He's hot because of status and he's also got presence.

>non supermodel awkward guy has tons of women after him
>this somehow makes you bitter instead of optimistic

Attached: 1508635646628.png (645x729, 116K)

No one does
Her family is ultra rich and owns a lot of the media. They just shill her around, here and elsewhere.
She's a skinny dyke with a shitty body and a repulsive personality.

>using bullshit normie terms

>Dude joined the marines, twisted his ankle in training and washed out

ftfy.

>So you're saying women are bitches for finding an inbred jew looking guy hot now?
They're being greedy godl diggin bitches by being attracted to this weird looking guy just because he's a rich celeb. They would spit on his face if he was working at Mcdonalds

Masie is cute

>mfw I'm arguably uglier than him and get ass on a by-monthly basis
Lookism was a meme.

He's not Chad, Chad had looks and personality both. He's just a normal guy.

No, it comes down to men not being greedy and being attracted to looks first. Therefore even a rich celeb isn't automatically attractive to men.

You can't separate his success from his personality. Yeah, they wouldn't like him if he was a loser working a dead end job. But instead he's a talented go-getter and that's what they're attracted to.

You could watch it with a mindset of watching Dunham getting fucked in every way possible because of her stupidity. I hated Dunham as well but overall I really enjoyed girls, was like watching a Trainwreck in slow motion.

She is cute

His voice goes deeper than Keith David

>looks first
You are looking at the same maisey I am, right? They think she is cute because shes on tv

Attached: 1554344921760.jpg (460x581, 80K)

This. Deep voice can make anyone a pussy slayer. The vibrations travel all the way down

Would be the same if sexes were switched.

In your dreams, cunt. Let me know when you get quality girls. Trailer trash and junkies don't count

It really is hard for men to see what women find special in him. He radiates what it is to be a man, no amount of other men calling him ugly will ever change that. There are just people like this. Most women have no idea what makes Eva Green so attractive to men either. They just think she's some average looking woman with an average body and face, and men can't explain what it is about her without coming off as some crazed obsessed retard.

He's also intense as fuck.

>women are so picky and cruel ;__;
>let me know when you get some QUALITY pussy

Attached: IMG_20190702_121535.jpg (716x769, 71K)

In fairness this isn't just a woman thing, people are sheep and will believe what other people say if it seems to be the common consensus. He's definitely not objectively good looking, but I agree with that he has a lot of charisma

These lads get this (bar the last line in the first post)

He's an okay actor but I think Oscar Issac was gonna be the next big star.

No it wouldn't. Ugly girl on the second panel would get offended for being rejected and spread a bunch of lies at work and in social networks which would eventually get the guy fired.

I seriously doubt many women would have trouble seeing that. She's very classy and women are into that. I'm sure they would have more trouble with some girl next door type.

Issac is a terrible actor he just comes over as a smug over confident prick with sexuality issues

>got medical discharge
>I am a marine bro
Bet you were a pog faggot

You need to hammer it into your head.
>Hot people - boring, nothing extraordinary, everyone can be hot on Instagram.
>Interesting looking people - the new hotness, everyone wants a piece of them.
Look at Lorde, Ed Sheeran, Adele, Florence and the Machine, they're all weird as fuck looking but considered to be super hot among zoomers exactly BECAUSE they're weird looking.
When you're bombarded by beautiful people from every direction they lose the appeal.

Attached: florenceandthemachine-hero-544757696-696x385.jpg (696x385, 42K)

You might not find him the best but come on, he's not terrible

Based

Don't take into account his jew wars role, dude had huge reach in a most violent year and Llewellyn movie. I'd say that as an actor he has the stuff of legends.

t. guy who wouldn't pass basic training.

Women aren't as shallow as you.

>You are looking at the same maisey I am, right? They think she is cute because shes on tv
Who "they"? Nobody here likes her

>You can't separate his success from his personality. Yeah, they wouldn't like him if he was a loser working a dead end job. But instead he's a talented go-getter and that's what they're attracted to.
Yes and yet men have no problem finding a girl attractive even i she has a shitty job. See, there's a big difference between men and women.

Look at this miserable fedora patting itself on the back for reading schoppenhauer, how pathetic

>He radiates what it is to be a man
Pretty sure there are a shit tion of Adama Driver at the mall, on the street but nobody looks at them because nobody thinks they're radiating anything but incelitude until their face is recgnozable because he's a celeb

Are you pretending to be retard? Women and men are not the same and have different roles. Also if a guy was tall and charismatic and had a great face but a shitty job, women would still find him attractive. We're talking about Adam Driver though.

>Adama Driver
Now picturing Driver as Bill Adama. Would watch.
A part of his attractiveness is where he has gotten so yeah, no one would care about randos

>Also if a guy was tall and charismatic and had a great face but a shitty job, women would still find him attractive.
HAHA, you're kidding right?
youtube.com/watch?v=k224gY7Tn-Y

Um sweaty, these men are not particularly attractive.

In all honesty he is not that bad looking. If you watched a show like Girls it was not hard to see why a girl would like him. He has a rather unique look but I wouldn’t say ugly. His ears are a little out of control, but if they are covered by his hair he looks fine.

His future films say no. And xmen hurt his career

Threads like these are very entertaining to me. Watching virgin incels try to understand the concept of "attractiveness" is fun as hell. They try so hard with their /fit/ and lookism formulas and logic, measure every facial angle and milimeter of recession of the hairline. Muh frame, muh jaw, muh hair, muh height. Wondering why people cream over Jeff Goldblum or Tom Hollard. Thinking that whenever a men that does not match their fomulas is considered hot, it must be because of his money. Thinking that physical beauty equals attrativeness. They will never get how it works. Its a bit sad, too, really.

Damn, I guess incels can stop blaming their jaw bones for them being total losers, now!

He's tall he's stacked but doesn't look like he lives in a gym and obviously strong and from all accounts he's good at his work and ambitious. Everything you'd want in an ideal man. No wonder why directors love casting this guy. He looks like the kind of man that would be talented at whatever he decided to to.

I've never seen a Adam driver look alike with said built and height. Where do you see these clones my dude?

Oscar is that actor no matter how good he performs, he’ll never be a big star in hollywood. He rarely gets main role. His apocalypse was critically panned

Kill your family glowie incel

freaks out of going to Iraq, he crashes his bike
my hero

X-Men and also star wars hurt his career a lot. Adam just grew with star wars.

I was just saying that a guy who looks like him but doesn't have his drive (no pun inteneded) or personality wouldn't be as successful but a conventionally very attractive guy would have women lining up at the fast food joint. I mean look at that gang member turned model.

Cause he had the only decent role in the shitshow while Isaac played a doofus.

>if i bring up a topic to someone who doesnt have an interest in said topic, they will respond with someone close to them's opinion since they themselves dont have an opinion since they have never bothered forming one

in Yea Forums speak, its talking about a movie you have no interest in seeing, but you also arent hoping it bombs or gets bad reviews. if you try to discuss this movie with them theyll say "yeah my boyfriend thought it was good."
be careful man, you are becoming radicalized. the internet is where islamic terrorists get radicalized, where nerdy white dudes become white supremacists (real ones become one in prison, btw its not actually racist views, prison culture is complex)

There are a lot of ugly guys who look like adam but they usually have poor physique. If Adam doesn’t have wide frame, acting skills and good voice, he has no place in Hollywood

Remember that attractiveness is subjective my dude, a person isn't attractive just because he's normatively handsome or pretty. I agree that the majority of girls are basic bitches that only care about money and flaunting attractive men to their other basic bitches friends, but some people find the accumulation of a whole attractive. Driver has that solemn and silent type of personality but isn't a fucking asshole and appears to be pretty humble as well, but then again he's intense as fuck and his eyes speak volume of said intensity.

Yes exactly, and it hurts a little because Issac has the stuff man. After a most violent year I was willing to bet he was going to be the next Pacino.

This
The number of thirsty ass simps on this board is high. Especially those that praise that fugly ass chimp

Doesn’t this disprove all the incel theories and beliefs? It’s not your physical appearance that matters, it’s your personality and charisma.

Yeah that's what I was saying earlier.

This. His body and masculinity makes up for the weird baby face he has. Notice how he sits sometimes, with his legs wide apart and a passive expression on his face. He oozes masculinity and that's pretty fucking rare in today's age of faggot guys and metrosexuals.

There's no logic in their theories so they just ignore it and keep complaining.

Having huge as fuck shoulders and powerful, big hands help a lot too.

Ok pajeet, do everyone a favor and go take a dump in the street.

t. John “hips” boyega

His boyfriends appreciate the hips.

Jesus, I'll bet he could fly with his ears if he tried really hard

>Um sweaty, these men are not particularly attractive.
Excpet when they put heart surgeon or stock trader next their occupation. And those women aren't either, you know

>it’s your personality and charisma.
No, it's your social status.
If you have one, you automatically win a personality and charisma.

OP is underaged or something

They're crazy ears but I bet it would be fun if good natured teasing ensured.

Okay but what are you even arguing for? I said that women and men have different roles and the only way a poor guy can get a lot of women is by being extremely attractive. Women like successful men and I'm not disagreeing

And if you have personality and charisma you can get far in life and gain social status.

Yes. I agree.
That's why people assume the opposite.
They have issue understanding simple logic.

Okay we aren't disagreeing I was debunking feminist narratives.

He fought in 711 to defend your freedoms

Attached: 4L_7AtQAUQG.jpg (634x799, 63K)

How did such an ugly mofo come out so normal? I mean you incels have to respect that.

Biggest cope I have ever seen on Yea Forums. Have a (you)

No he's even uglier

Hell, I respect anyone who can get into the marines, or any armed forces. I couldnt, not in a million years

>height>face
Lolno.

More like

MONEY>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>status>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>overall body>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>face>>>>>height

Have none of you retards ever encountered the concept of ugly-hot?

ah no wonder women find him cute

Attached: latest.jpg (517x572, 30K)

Not since those pics of your mom got leaked

>Women aren't as shallow

Attached: 1562559052295.png (321x185, 78K)

t. coping manlet

Attached: 1561337518494.jpg (2048x2048, 137K)

wow how sad you are

This lol. This site is FULL to the brim with 13 yo Incel Faggots.

Attached: 1457032376822.gif (420x300, 3.2M)

Hello Adam, how has your night been?

Driver could be a poor, broke theater actor for all I care. With his low and sexy voice, thick dark hair, lovely brown eyes, the way his chest and arms look in a t-shirt, his stage presence and acting talent, I would still enormously desire him.

With his ears covered, he looks a little like young Harrison. That and the fact that he's a big guy for me and he can act a bit means he won the job.

GUYS GUYS GUYS

i figured it out. i asked my gf

She said that Woman have only one egg per month. While we guys have like 1mio sperm a day or so. She said that it is only natural to be more "picky" than guys. This results in us guys, having a million sperms, to fuck everything that walks on two legs. And Girls, only having one egg a month, beeing more careful to choose her sexual partner.

Also truth i learned many many years ago:

A small guy will always tell you that height matters the most. A guy with an ugly face will tell you that beauty is what matters most. The poor guy says he just needs to get the job to go back in the game and so on and so on..

Be smart, ignore my reddit spacing. Read it a couple of times and then decide what type you are going to be.

on last thing: if you are a total looser, make small steps, instead of changing your whole everything.for example: If you wanna loose fat and get fit, dont start flexing like schwarzenegger. instead, only drink 2 liters of cola a day instead of 4

Your mom isn't you gf.

Attached: like father like son.png (1073x636, 609K)

>giant dick energy
top kek

you are right about that. My mom is my mom and my gf is my gf. Can i help you? Do you have any questions about the text you just replied to?

>Not going all out and quitting cola cold turkey

Where's your motivation

tl;dr
Just wanted to let you know.

Attached: juden.png (1439x1941, 475K)

Seething dicklet.

I think you are in between stage 1 and stage 2.
Be happy, your gonna leave the denial phase.
Anger is now your friend. You gonna get over stacy and in 20 years you can archieve a nose operation

Imagine caring what women think

Quick rundown on this picture?

But so do i

No one finds Sheeran hot. You're coping. Fuck right off

Beautiful people lose appeal? What the fuck is that? Ugly faggot cope. Hot people are always in. Always. Fuck right off god damn you
you think Alain Delon or Depp or Valentino back then lost appeal? These weirdos are attractive because of status that's it. Retard

>Thinking that physical beauty equals attrativeness.
it does but that's not all that attraction is composed of. Fuck off

Attached: download.jpg (199x253, 12K)

Well that's one well groomed and classy looking incel op.

I’m sure the women you hold so highly on a pedestal are completely incapable of fault; and OPs frustration is clearly coming from nowhere and not from the fact that they are superficial, mean and have tons of betas like you willing to white knight for them

Yeah dude, totally

Why would I change who I am for some retarded bitch?
I’ve have people like you tell me to “leave my parents” because it’s “unnatractive To women” despite the fact that I love them and take care of them.
I’ve had people tell me to “get fit, girls like it” when I only bulked and cut for my own gain in performance.
If you put a group of vain people like women above yourself and things that matter, you are a disgusting human

yea, except you can apply this theory to literally anything that's popular without any real merit. congrats you just broke the condtioning

It's because he's actually powerful, knowledgeable, and intimidating, but the woman still beats him. He's "scary," but "controllable."

It's about the long-con. You change to fit their specifications, and then once you do you completely abuse their new-found affection for you.

Just be hot
Just be hot, no need for acting like a rat scheming around

>breaking his sternum while mountain biking
Broken sternum is a serious injury, I know a guy who did exactly the same thing and it took like a year to heal

Yeah, then they either divorce rape you through deceit; accuse you of rape, or inevitably cheat like I’ve seen happen tons and tons of time in real life. They face zero consequences of course; because you’ll have tons of people say “oh, well he should have paid attention to her” or lots of thirsty betas talk all the hits while they go off and screw other dudes.
Without the sex appeal, they are disgusting people

It's because he's a Hollywood actor and he has presence
even his fellow uglies like Buscemi get girls due to status, Adam is younger, quite tall and not as ugly so it works out

There is no way you can discredit atheists logically so you just meme about them why not have an honest discussion instead of using fedora memes facts are you just can't keep up. Theists are morally bankrupt fantasy larpers the lot of them there is no "good" religion Sikhism Buddhism and all eastern religions included.

>get fit girls like that lol
Nothing infuriates me more. I work out hard and diet properly only to have people assume I do it for some cunt that simply exists. Bitch no, I have more pressing matters like winning boxing titles or being better at cardio.

Jesus christ lel why do you even care? What a joke.

Maybe because working hard towards something beyond dumb hoes is something I pride myself in. Sorry to say anything remotely negative about your precious wahmen

When you put it like that you sound like a turbo incel, instead of accepting that normies say what they say and to just forget about it.

The fact that you’re making this about getting laid shows how inept at independent thought you are

Nobody does but because her dad owns half of London and her godfather owns 70% of the big magazines she gets shilled a lot.

When did I say that lol I said you don't have to get affected when normies say 'oh you're working out for girls huh' because that's what they do. Jesus

He's just propped up with status, he'd do good on his own thanks to his intense look, deep voice and height but prettyboy masc guys like gif related are true Chads.

Attached: giphy (3).gif (500x281, 482K)

You’re calling me an incel, our knuckle dragging white knight. You’re too stupid to even make any counter points

You're just figuring out that women are stupid and impressionable? Use it to your advantage and stop whining, this isn't some grand discovery op, most men are fully aware of this fact

posting maisie is actually pretty appropriate to this thread because despite being absolutely hideous, their bodies are both pretty above average.

You have serious issues with reading comprehension.

A chick could be a literal blob and there’d be some dude on that like a fat kid on cake

If a dude was goblin tier and had a normal job, most women would reject him or not consider him until much later when he could provide monetary resources for them. A life of being used if he cares for them

If he's such a chad why isn't he on a better show?

Attached: 1561677410712.png (750x562, 644K)

Sure thing white knight. Brush up on your articulation the next time when you have more meaningless things to say

S

N

E

You're misunderstanding everything that at least 2 people have said to you. Calm down.

you would be right but even before he was a famous actor he was an ex military chad, so your point is pretty redundant, you think he didn't get pussy when he was in the military? the idea that Hollywood manufactured his popularity with women is dumb

>tall
>muscular
>deep voice
>has big ears but not inherently ugly

sorry man, you just lost the genetic lottery and want to blame literally anything else to delude yourself

lol you are seething hard at literally nothing

I’m sure the “2 people” are just morons who don’t know anything beyond the words “lol u mad”
You’re probably one of the dumbest captain save a hoes I’ve come across

News flash; lots of people in military get fucked up, cheated on and divorced. You wanna get laid in the military? Be an MP; they’re the ones that get the most action from disloyal sluts

>another thread of tvcels acting like they know what women want

they dont want you. have sex

>dude is insanely charismatic
LMAO then why does he always get typecast as a socially stunted autistic weirdo in every role?
>giant dick energy
He mumbles, has spastic twitches, and struggles to maintain eye contact. Have you ever seen the guy outside of movies? Doesn’t seem like it
>excudes [sic] intelligence
As a teenager, Driver described himself as a "misfit," telling M Magazine that he climbed radio towers, set objects on fire, and co-founded a fight club with his friends after being inspired by the film Fight Club.[13] After high school, and before his military service, Driver worked as a door-to-door salesman selling Kirby vacuum cleaners and as a telemarketer for a basement waterproofing company and Ben Franklin Construction.[14] After high school, Driver applied to the Juilliard School for drama, but was rejected.
Literally a telemarketer retard who should never have made more than $9 an hour
The biggest meme about this dork is that he’s some tough marine:
>He served for two years and eight months with no deployments before breaking his sternum while mountain biking and was medically discharged. [17]
Literally the Nu-Male version of a Chad: ugly, awkward, mopey feminist autist who works for Disney

Attached: 6CB742E9-26F2-4ABA-9B0A-4A8738CFA61A.jpg (1125x1378, 1001K)

I’m “seething” due to something you’re refusing to talk about, white knight
Also, it’s much easier to comment once than twice moron

No one has defended women. You were just told you're retarded for caring about what people think.

>implying I said he found a bunch of loyal marriage bitches and not that he's a chad that can simply get laid

marriage is literally for fucking cucks, guess what? everyone cheats, men and women, if you get married with a 50% national divorce rate, you deserve that heartbreak and alimony payments, grow a pair of nuts and stop crying over whores

A

>socially stunted autistic weirdo in every role?
Watch more of his work. Could not be further from the truth.

It's literally just because of his height and fitness.

K

I talk negatively about women and you bite; and don’t bring up anything else. Be honest here; you see an opportunity and you jump for it like a bitch in heat. Shame no chick you “fight” for will ever do that for you lol

I know several women who are mad about Sheeran.

>that was the point at this time in the movie
>wait, this super powerful enemy looks like a whining teen?!
The hilarious thing is that he was 32 when TFA came out and credibly portrayed an autistic child. From his interviews, didn’t seem like much of a stretch. Lmao

>men and women
Lol, no. Mostly women. It’s normally men that get sad over break ups. The guys that cheat attract more women because they find similarities in the same shitty behaviors

And despire all of that and looking like your pic related, he made it. Respect.

and the fact that you think you're better off while crying over getting cheated on means you're too stupid to figure out what those guys did

I specifically "bit" when you complained about how unfair people are to you like a teenager but okay.

Nobody said anything about fair, and the only thing you respond to and same fag like a seething retard for is wahmen. Go white knight some more on reddit

Or above acting like a woman

Lot of future Dallas shooters in this thread.

Attached: 1532216623496.png (1920x808, 1.47M)

If you think Scarlett is a 5, then Driver is a 1. Post the hottest girl you’ve had sex with, user?

Attached: BE4C95C5-3D1D-4125-93AE-9B722C9B264B.jpg (1125x1521, 989K)

>chav thot
this is a bonus

Imagine thinking that way simply because a person disagrees with you

>caring about yourself over some whore is women tier behavior
sure bud

No, but pleasing others to get laid like you’re suggesting is

You might as well be talking to yourself lel. You just reply with random shit about topics no one has brought up.

I agreed with somebody, you didn’t like that and even pretended to be multiple people to feign some sort of approval like the weak white knight cuck you are. Are you just retarded?

>divorce rape
Protip: don't get married, that's what retards do.

Regarding your other stuff, I still struggle with that, it's a very MGTOW-esque worldview you have and I don't necessarily disagree with it. Is it possible for men to find confidence and happiness in the world without a partner?

proof?

you can literally find interviews of women saying they'd rather have a tall 6-7/10 boyfriend than any 9/10 guy less than average height

pleasing others? nah man, I just don't date because I'm not some beta that has to marry the first woman who gives him attention to get laid lol

even when I experienced an injury and couldn't work for a year I still managed to get laid but beta fags in threads like this claim it's only money that women are after. no it isn't, lose some weight, cut your hair and stop watching anime, not referring to you, but you get what I'm saying, they want to blame women instead of admitting their own inherent shortcomings and it's fucking hilarious

If you want kids, lawyer up and get a surrogate. Otherwise, disregard the propaganda and labels and just be happy building yourself up instead of feeling the need to be with somebody who can easily tear you down simply because they can. I’ve been called mgtow before, but to me it’s just common sense.

This coming from a guy who started the conversation with crying about how people view him. And sorry but multiple people think you're retarded.

Attached: 35935605.jpg (500x370, 60K)

Most women have unrealistically high standards; most guys try being good and get snubbed when they get cheated. If you want to be a man whore, go for it but the problem lies mostly with those that choose who their partners end up being

He's so ugly he doesn't even look real. It's like an accident in Photoshop.

I’ll take that as a yes

absolutely, learn to be able to get laid without dating or marrying, it's not impossible but it requires working on yourself and being desirable and smart enough to not fall into pussy whipped traps

I grew up in a family of only women so it's easy for me to read women's manipulations, other men have issues with this and I genuinely feel bad for them. you don't have to date the first girl that fucks you, and you don't have to feel bad for not doing it, and if they actually want you they will respect your decision and still fuck you, this is how guys manage to get women to cheat on their men, because there are men that they know are desirable and can't be controlled. being in a relationship literally equates to cuckoldry in 2019 when your women has a million means to cheat on you at any time

Haha, I just don't get why people are so against it. They fucking hate it. I don't identify with those incel losers I just try and even the odds by treating women honestly.

I've been heavily considering that, I just want a son to raise without a woman involved, didn't know I'd need to get a lawyer to get a surrogate though. Going to look into this in the future.

He makes a shitload of money, what's being handsome and charismatic got to do with being a terrific, versatile actor? Cope

This

Wish I could beat the shit out of you cunt

A guy who's incapable of finding a decent woman has nothing to teach to a son.

They got memed by Hollywood magic into thinking he's attractive

You know how privledged women are. The very first surrogate in the 80s ran off with the baby and got to keep it because “muh oppression”
If it involves a protected class (PoC, women, gays, etc) always lawyer it. I say this as a black guy

>implying men don't do this too

Just realized he’s got a reverse Hitler mustache

He's had plenty of leading roles already. A Most Violent Year, Triple Frontier, Inside Llewellyn davis. How can you post about an actor on a television and film board but know nothing about film besides his capeshit roles?

Attached: 1549927840625.jpg (531x405, 35K)

Calm down, reddit. And then you’d get laid and sprout wings and everyone would suddenly like you

Oh yeah?
>Logan Lucky
>Midnight Special
>Star Wars VII & VIII
>The Man Who Killed Don Quixote
>Girls
>SNL
>Inside Llewyn Davis
Hell even in Bob’s Burgers he voice acts an autistic dork. Dude is 100% typecast as a sperg
Yea, can’t knock the hustle. Good for him. He’s definitely an ugly, awkward dork, though - that’s like his entire niche, idk how even fans could deny that with a straight face

Attached: 98EC2297-EC30-434A-B96F-79BD98B4EAA9.jpg (300x451, 40K)

Most women are poisonous to sons. Especially the women of this generation. They don’t understand anything other than to consume and parrot false bs that would cripple a man

Yeah? Post some. Let’s see the landwhales. This is like how morbidly obese white women “like” black guys or how heinous gum-ratio butterfaces “like” dadbods. It’s a rationalization, a cope. Post one attractive girl saying what you claimed, I dare you buddy

>likes to set random things on fire, probably animals
This dude is pretty weird

No I just reee over women liking attractive men, its unfair to me

There is absolutely 0 proof that Driver is ethnically Jewish

>How can you post about an actor on a television and film board but know nothing about film besides his capeshit roles?
You're just now realizing this place is full of plebs?