Ok, what the fuck?

I can't be the only one who thinks Steve keeps getting cucked for no reason.

Attached: tmp_GsF7ld_e73e0909100d9a4f_robinsteve.jpg (2048x1558, 358K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QsVyBHJrNQw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I like steve and dustin and billy the rest can rest in peace

>for no reason.

You dope. It's demoralization propoganda.

Ive only seen season 1.

I thought Steve was the chad with a heart of gold.

don't tell me they fucked his character over just because he is the only straight white male

Daily reminder that Yea Forums used to hate netflix now they drink the semen straight out of jewflix’s cock. This thread brought to you by a pedophile neckbeard

Steve is the true hero. They have to break him down to build him up. This is the middle of the planned seasons. Of course it is his lowest.

They fucked him over in the weirdest way
He still has a heart of gold, but he constantly gets beat the fuck up and never gets any pusy
He's truly the punished hero of the series

theres plenty of straight white males in the show protrayed with girlfriends.get out of your filter bubble /pol/cel

Mike is gay
Will is gay
Dustin is gay

Hopper is too old to count as a threat
Same for Max's sister

that leaves steve

Is Keery seriously considered a really attractive guy? If so, I've been selling myself short massively cause I'm Delon by comparison.

Winona fucking Ryder is pining for hobbit dick and letting fat hopper get her wet. It is literally the fat incels wet dream.

Post face I bet you look like a goblin

>white
>male
>straight

made by netflix, there is your answer

You might also be gay user.

Im not gay I have a 10/10 aszn gf sleeping in my bed right now

Her lips are so kissable

Doesn't answer the question. What does a goblin look like btw? If you mean shit like big ears, big nose, giant bug eyes, etc. then nope, none of that is there at all.

Go back to /pol/ you lunatic

Do you often just create strawmen to tear down yourself?
>A goblin? What's a goblin? Is it **A Bunch of Shit That Has Nothing to Do with A Goblin**? Then no, I'm not THAT
You've seen a fucking goblin. Google goblin. Or better yet, post your ugly goblin face for us to laugh at

nylon or wool?

uhhh, COREAN??

ah, so digital. Very modern.

Are you defective? Everyone knows what a fucking fantasy goblin looks like but when it's about lookism stuff online what a 'goblin' looks like is much more vague. For all I know that toothless mutt child from Stranger Things constitutes as a goblin.

Yadda yadda yadda post your ugly face, you don't look like Steve

She's real, asshole

I won't post my face and you're right, I don't look like him. Now answer the question faggot: is Keery actually considered an attractive male?

It's so you can relate to the character.

Post your face cocksucker, or go suck an egg. The only thing I want from you is a quick laugh from your ugly goblin face, if you wont post that then you're worthless to me

She's reserved for Asian men only

Toothless child looks like an orc
This is what a goblin looks like

Attached: B044F6E3-4D04-4CA5-B087-C0C65B5D4D65.jpg (1076x1004, 124K)

>user thinks I'm worthless
How ever will I cope? I may have to jump from a bridge this very evening.

>cucked
He's grooming Dustin.

Season 3 is CSI tier trash anyway.

>lunatic
t. guy who just swallows the propaganda and thinks white people are bad and blacks are superior

I didn't even read that shit. Post your stupid pic, faggot

Here I am, bro.

Attached: Gross.jpg (620x368, 133K)

projecting

Also fuck this season and fuck that chick.

>Literal Who that appears out of nowhere
>Learns the Russian language in an hour to advance silly plotline
>Solves every mystery on her own while mocking Steve and Dustin as idiots
Captain Marvel saving the MCU.

What went wrong?

Attached: ST3OfficialStills3.jpg (1920x960, 1001K)

Faggot

You think its a coincidence that the Redhead is getting Blacked out of existence goy?

Attached: Hollywood Hates Redheads.jpg (560x2841, 655K)

DUMP HIS ASS

Can we talk about the series in general? I felt season 3 was better than 2.
Season 2 just felt like a copy of season 1

>trying to make world believe redheads don't exist as they quietly go extinct
They're coming for the blondes after that aren't they

robin is so cute bros...

Well lets chat about your political views and find out then shall we? I already can assume a lot about you by the way your first reaction was to wail GO BACK TO /POOOOOLLLLL/ because you saw something you didn't like

seething

They ruined every character almost making them unlikable and the russian stuff was just cartoon-tier

>Muh POOOOOL

Attached: eee.jpg (647x740, 54K)

You're projecting

/pol/ nooooooo don't talk about politics in muh entertainment /pol/ nooooooo writers and directors have no agenda at all just let me have my waifus

>demoralisation
imagine being influenced THIS much by tv

>Aaaah!! They didn't write the character I like as having a perfect life in every way and no conflict to overcome or growth whatsoever! The monsters!

Attached: Angry-man-computer-1024x580.jpg (1024x580, 71K)

>randomly being le lesbian out of nowhere when nobody was a lesbian in the 80's
>conflict to overcome and not shoehorned horseshit
epic

>he thinks netflix doesn't have an agenda
Are you blind or just retarded?

I actually like this. I'm sick of tv shows forcing romance subplots and ST is particularly bad. Why can't people just be friends?

Robin is cute as fuck though.

tfw I'm a goblin

nothing

Attached: 564327985.webm (748x792, 2.64M)

>nobody was a lesbian in the 80's
Certified retarded.

Out of nowhere? It was obvious they were never going to make it a simple meet cute between the two in the postmodern era. You would need to be retarded to think that story line was going to follow the clichéd path.

When you put 2 unlikable obnoxious characters together they don’t suddenly become better

dude it's just tv. don't overthink it. i don't any girl friends (white) who suddenly want black dick because sadie sink has a black onscreen bf.

The actress' dad is Ethan Hawke.
Now, every time you see her, you'll see young Ethan in drag.
You're welcome.

>no no no goy, there is no agenda here, move along

Attached: stranger-things-kiss-ftr.jpg (620x349, 63K)

LOL you insecure motherFUCKER

Felt bad reading through this convo. Why are you so damn mad and feel the need to make the other guy feel bad about himself?
Hope you grow happier and more comfortable with time

Yeah just like it was "obvious" Mike and Elle would never be together and break up--oh no wait that went exactly how eveyrone thought cuz this a is a soap-opera not a Tarantino Movie which the stupid writers apparently forgot when they said "uhh, uhh, this needs more poz and we gotta fuck over this white guy more and uhh, uhh, lets use an anachronism like lesbianism to do it and also be progressive"

I'm all smiles you projecting "depressed" loser. Go preach your "be happy" to your own sad ass and mind your own business
>hurr ddurr he said an upset word that must mean he's angry
>>>/reddit/

He's still fucking based but people are thinking he isn't getting what he deserves
S3 gave him the best girl and then dropped it on the head with making her gay
Still not as bad as the musical number the two kids did during a very bad time which got people killed
Honestly, season 3 was trash with some good parts sprinkled in so watching only the Joyce and Hopper and Steve and Robin's parts is the only way to enjoy this season

His suffering makes him a more likable and relatable character.

When am I going to get my ST/LotR kino?

Attached: Gollum 5 years after finding the Ring.jpg (1080x1080, 61K)

He literally looks like what the caricature artists would draw a evil jewish creature

that makes her even hotter.

You could tell Will was growing up to be very ugly even in the first season

Steve and Robin were the best part of S3

They're cute even as best friends

Seriously, has Millie stop trying this season or has she always been a terrible actress?

She's always been shit, I always cringe whenever she does the 'pointing and screaming when using her powers' thing

>Sharing a bed together
>Hanging around in the toilet together
>Getting really close at times
For a second I thought they were gonna go down that road

STOP NIGGERING MY GINGERS!

Attached: aaaaaggghhhh.gif (360x152, 1.02M)

>You would need to be retarded to think that story line was going to follow the clichéd path.
Implying Broken Homes, Nasty Kids, and Lesbians isn't cliche Jewish garbage.

Lesbian Super Genius appears out of nowhere to shit on original male characters. Learns to speak Russian in 30 minutes, breaks Russian Cypher Code in 5 minutes. Is joined by 30yr old sassy fat Black Queen in the body of an 8yr old who also shits on existing characters and shoves them out of the scenes.

And people wonder why Netflix is declining.

Attached: 1442199858485.gif (320x240, 36K)

I dont hate how it ended up but I do however hate that concept that if a girl is not a typical princess or girly girl they are a lesbian. I really thought it wasnt going to do it because it was so fucking obvious, like, I thought she was lesbian, because they made her a fucking human and not a girl in a tv show and I thought it was just good writing, turns out it really was just another lesbian character.

Why can women not be written as likeable and competent unless they are lesbians is what Im saying.

>robin
>generic quirky white girl fantasy mary sue
>good writing
wow

Not what I mean, she is written as a character and not a girl, her gender and sexual orientation wasnt a factor at all until the fucking bathroom stalls shit.

>just turn your brain off bro lol
Either put on these fucking glasses, or start eating that trash can.

Attached: giphy.gif (320x240, 3.61M)

I find the opposite is true. Whenever they insert a lesbian character she has to be an obnoxious feminist, have a handful of lines putting down a tough manly man and him looking ashamed and undignified, and then have her give him a shit-eating grin and leave in a puff of independence and self-reliance. They're often loud, shitty and somehow always have success with the most hot women. If they have to insert some gay character, I want to see a woman who gives 0 indication of being a lesbian, is girly, but doesn't shove her sexuality in your face, and then just casually show her off with her gf.

White Men Bad

>coming for

Attached: dumb blondes.png (1367x1493, 297K)

>Mfw this guy is waking up to women being written terribly in a huge number of media
Wow
This is why I am mad about GoT. Cersei was such a well written character in the books. A fucking cunt, but a character. I'd argue she's one of the most believable women in media out there, and they fucking ruined it. Show cersei died in season 5. They did the same with Cat too but it's more forgiveable because she was given a decent role in the red wedding

Hmmm

steve is just pinkerton personified
youtube.com/watch?v=QsVyBHJrNQw

Jonathan

What do you even call this character? He was a Chad only a year ago and then became an incel? I've not seen this type of character before.

I also think it's extremely sad that apparently all his friends have left town for college or abandoned him and he's stuck in a town living with a dad who clearly hates his now-incel son and working dead end jobs where he is shat on by every girl in town and black children. I think he should have just left Hawkins, even if he only had a car. I mean I assume Nancy stayed for her bf and that internship but it looks to me like the rich girl should have left for college by now too. Perhaps she's taking a year off until her bf earns enough money to go to one with her.

I don't really understand the teenagers in this show.

This. It was some hacky mary sue shit with the played out "i'm a lesbo tee hee" plot twist.

>. I mean I assume Nancy stayed for her bf and that internship
Nancy and Jonathan were a year younger so they'd be starting their senior year at the end of s4 summer.

Oh my sweet summer child.

>le kwirky weird smart girl here to save the loser hero from himself
unironically glad she’s gay. steve deserves better than a two-dimensional manic pixie hoe

>dude cold war
>dude Russian Terminator such nostalgia
>le wacky conspiracy theory jew, robe, boxers, gold chain and all
>steve works with the Rey of the Stranger Things universe
>no way 11 loses her powers at the end! now that's original!
>dump his ass you have the pussy power!
>no time to hang out you guys cause MUH DICK!
>I cracked the code in a day because girl power! SLAY!

But that would mean Steve 18 was with a 17 year old and that's pedophilia.

Literally every netflix show has the same thing. Like it gets old pretty quick when you see it everywhere. Try watching Sabrina and come back

i wish eleven was my daughter

Attached: frog (48).jpg (2273x2511, 874K)

nice..

S3 was so fucking back and forth on ideas, they should have stuck with one and ran with it. Have a full army of mindflayed "zombies", but let's just turn em to mush and have a shitty boss fight at the end.

S1 shitty CGI Demigorgon is still better than the giant diarrhoea spider

Attached: 1561581437466.png (327x338, 251K)

She's hot and I like her voice. Too bad I'm doomed to be alone forever and will never have a girlfriend like her.

Attached: 1563119330818.jpg (640x619, 40K)

>I don't really understand the teenagers in this show.
It should've ended with season 2. But it was such a big hit they had to pump out more shit. I was reading articles about season 4 before I even started watching season 3.

All the suspense has been removed from the writing, and thus everything becomes boring and mundane. Even the new characters show zero hesitation or fear at infiltrating a secret Russian base filled with armed guards. Hell they're barely surprised that it exists.

Its a show that is too aware of its own success and became lazy and formulaic as a result. Nextflix even spoiled the big monster reveal with a thumbnail, thats how little they care now.

I knew she would turn out to be a lesbian once the writers pulled that “fluent in 5 languages” shit out of nowhere. And of course her acting didn’t portray any intelligence beyond being told that she was along with the too cool for school alt punk girl attitude. That’s always code for dyke in modern television. It’s very cliche.

Competent woman is always code for LESBIAN

Steve’s character regressed. It makes no sense that he would go from jock chad to dead end job in one year. He became a complete loser to service the plot since they couldn’t figure out anything else to do with him. They just relegated him to loser babysitter and threw in a wacky subverted romance plot where he accepts being a beta orbiter to relate to the target audience of manchildren.

They were the best part imho

>beta orbiting a lesbian
That's not how beta orbiting works m8.

>season 1: breath of fresh air, very clean and well told story
>season 2: quick cash grab hastily slapped together to take advantage of season 1
>season 3: okay let's take some time and do this right... by stripping every character of everything that makes them interesting and turn them all into archetypes
bravo, it's almost like D&D wrote this shit

but this is wrong

>I was obsessed with you, Steve, I couldn't keep my eyes off you
>Robin I think I really like you t-
>What no let me finish, I couldn't keep my eyes off you because I hated you so goddamned much for pussyblocking me

Why did he have to go, bros?

Attached: Screenshot_20190716-163055.jpg (1080x1920, 495K)

because they already used the "bully becomes ally" card with steve

Who the fuck wrote this shitshow? They've spent precious screentime on this bitch and her boyfriend trying to solve a mistery that was already solved by the fucking kids. I had to sit through those awful scenes with the old lady and the hospital so these two fucker could learn something the kids and myself already knew. Who green lighted this bullshit?

Attached: Nancy_3.png (345x631, 390K)

Why were they even eating the chemicals, again? Was it so that they could melt more easily?

Hopper was married and had a kid.

You retards should legitimately be institutionalized.

At least Steve is a loveable doofu hero
Mike did all the shit helping his friend and everyone loathes on him or never acknowledges it

Attached: FC89ABCC-689D-44AA-B502-DEEDAE2BC4C6.jpg (1139x1192, 867K)

never addressed
they just pretended like it was never introduced

What did Mike do other than decide to go torch the dogs which his friends also ended up doing?

He looks like Jazz’s soulmate

Because he was just a prop character who was there to cuck Steve so Steve had a reason to do a Goonies team up with the kids.

>ywn bear Jim Hopper’s genetically superior children
Why live

At least he still gets to be a character and do his own thing. Unlike what's his face, the beta he cucked in S1.

Everytime I see Mike on screen I say “that mouthy little slimjim fuck really needs a smack in the face”. Then gigachad Possessed Billy actually did it. Very satisfying.

Gotta show that being a white cis Male doesn't pay anymore

Deal with it, drumpfies

Eww he looks like a Turk

This. They've unknowingly made him the best character in the entire show

This is pretty much what I’m talking about
He’s always the one taking the initiative to focus on the important stuff but no one appreciates it

Wish the focus was on female Danny DeVito instead.

>He’s always the one taking the initiative to focus on the important stuff
In season 1 maybe. In two he does nothing other than nurse Will who's the one who comes up with the shut gate plan, then he has ten minutes of actually helping in the last episode. He spends this entire season trying to apologise to El. Even when they were in danger of being eaten he as more driven by his teeny bopper relationship.

My issue with it was the bait and switch. They held hands at one point, Robin talked about how 'obsessed' she was with Steve back in high school and then BOOM lesbian reveal. It felt very, "hurr hurr subverting expectations."

>cucks the most popular man in school, humiliating him and ruining his whole life
jonathan was a stealth chad

Steve will get a kind, funny, loving, beautiful POC babe next season.

At least he's got the best lines this season

Attached: 5324324324.jpg (480x480, 40K)

That's not even the best product placement of the season

Fair enough. But he did fuck all in the last two seasons, whereas Steve is actually a the lead character in his own story. Honestly, him and Nancy should probably be written out of the show by this point.

He's a failed Chad., but of a different kind.

Ignore the faggots: you are right on the money.

As I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my Steve to keep. And if he gets a girlfriend soon, bless him with some Asian poon. Amen.

It’s the classic “peaked in high school” thing. Hopper is a variation of the same cliche.

He's just like me except he had sex unironically doesn't matter since I'd rather spoon with my mom and snuggle her bosoms
I find in empowering a fellow white male is in the same predicament I am desu stop projecting /pol/ mantra blind

I have never been more proud that I have never spent a cent on Netflix. Fuck (((them))).

>Hey Finn and Millie, where did you two go, we need to get read-
>omg did you spend all of the paycheck on burgers?

Attached: 65135007_2351275684962664_4377477056320064805_n.jpg (480x480, 47K)

/thread

Mileven must burn if this is their fanbase.

>and dustin

You should do something about those voices in your head

They have actually made him into the most likeable and best character. Why do you place his only value into ability to get
pussy?

That’s the fanbase of the whole show

Nothing wrong with wanting a cool character to find love and happiness

/our guy/ in each group
>kids
Mike
>teen
Steve
>adult
Mr. Clarke

>Mike instead of Will
>Steve not tied with Billy
>Clarke instead of Hopper

Attached: 857E8068-830F-4A3E-9815-855ED60B8D73.jpg (400x366, 29K)

Sorry but shit taste

and it better be an asain

I want to punch Mike in the face. Actually, I want to punch every kid in their respective faces. They suck.
Billy is a shitty character and he is miles away from based Harrington.
Clarke is tied with Hopper.

Steve looked sexy as fuck in those shorts

Attached: 1562610608951.gif (540x325, 2.35M)

Fat Hopper is truly /ourguy/

Source for 5 planned seasons? I know they’ve all but confirmed 4, but there’s been no talk of 5

Billy “HEY LARDASS” Hargrove vs. based Hop. Who wins

Kissless virgin keep coping with the rest of the wehraboos on this board

WHat can I say but you have
SHIT TATSE
SHIT TASTE
SHIT TASTE

both shit. mike and will are faggots, dustin is our guy.

are those adults cosplaying as children?
do they not think that's weird?

He looks like that Turkish jewish midget

Attached: 9AAA0EDD-0D1F-4C71-B004-74DE5E776F31.jpg (736x896, 57K)

What positive quality does Dustin even have except talking a lot and never do anything useful?

he's the smartest one

dear god

he is steves fren

>best kid
Mike
>best teen
Steve
>best adult
Hopper

this. any friend of best boy is guaranteed to be a pretty good boy himself

>is this Mr. Wheeler, my old friend? If you ever need a loan, just come to me, just for the old time’s sake...

Attached: image 3.jpg (1698x2500, 1007K)

kek

>They've spent precious screentime on this bitch and her boyfriend trying to solve a mistery that was already solved by the fucking kids

Honestly whenever she is on screen I keep wondering why she's still in the show. She has no relevance to anything.