Heres your chad bro

heres your chad bro

Attached: 3PtEQTp.jpg (1232x920, 189K)

More like somebody microwaved a chad amirite guys?

IT ALL COME
TUMBLING DOWN
TUMBLING DOWN
TUMBLING DOWN

Literally how I look. Except slightly swarthier. Am I gonna make it, bros?

He needs grey hair ASAP. It's the only thing that can save him. It's basically a get-infinite young-pusy-again lifeline for chads who've hit the wall.

I doubt it tbqh

Fuck.

Shopped

>Gandy balding
>Jude Law balding
>Dacre balding
>Jon Hamm balding
What is it with all beautiful men and going bald? Jesus, not even Chad is safe.

OH NONONONONONONONONONO

who's dacre

GANDY MORE LIKE BALDY

seems to happen to a pretty large percentage of men

REMINDER

Attached: 1526416615768.png (1066x1600, 1.81M)

Attached: MV5BZT.jpg (1200x715, 84K)

Needs to jump on the fin and get a HT yesterday. Aging sucks but it must be so much worse when you start off so high. Normal people just get a bit uglier, but beautiful people absolutely plummet.

It works for some like pic related.
Dacre Montgomery. Aussie fag.

Attached: Olyphant.jpg (300x409, 10K)

threadly reminder this guy lost his virginity at 23

Didn't Pitt also lose it at like, 22 or something? Gandy was fat as a teen and bullied, same as Cavill and Dacre. A-Are we all just Chads in a coocoon, Yea Forumsbros?!

yes, bro.
as long as yu don't crooked teeth and a shitty slavic phenotye you likely are a well developed chad

It was twenty one for Gandy. And I have no recollection of him being bullied for being fat or anything. He did state he grew into his looks and wasn't the stud when he was at school though. But people becoming Chads AFTER their teens isn't uncommon.

men who have women constantly showing interest in them don't really need to have sex to feel validated. they already won when the women showed interest.

It's ego boosting but your sex drive doesn't suddenly abate. Maybe Pitt, Gandy, etc. were a mix of shy and being so good looking that the 'you looks intimidate women' thing actually did apply to them.

If women always showed interest in me, but I blew them off because I was an autist, what does that make me?

Attached: 1544114998584.jpg (514x526, 359K)

Harry Cavill looks like that???

Chadcel.

Based. Now I only need to change everything about my personality, get my old body back before it was destroyed by booze and food, and stop being a shy faggot who acts like a flamboyant schizo when uncomfortable. Easy-Peazy!

Attached: 1509991455844.png (1280x720, 869K)

they aren't making any more Harry Potter movies, OP

With all those British slags he took that long? Don't blame him for having somewhat higher standards.

Attached: henry cavill and david gandy.jpg (1968x3000, 1.06M)

Plenty of good looking English girls. The goblins and chavs are disgusting but you're misinformed if you think everyone is like that except for a tiny one percent of the total populace. Granted he's from Essex. I don't know what the girls are like down there but would not surprise me if they are shitty. But, again, he could have been a shy autist.

Not bad at all tbqh. Just a little nip and tuck and he'd be a 10/10.

Attached: 1559858914731.jpg (1232x920, 494K)

Wonky genes.

Gay.

>Plenty of good looking English girls

Of course but slags are the way to go if you want to lose your virginity. I don't blame him for holding out. Henry Cavill was a bit of an autist I wonder when he lost his.

Can women tell Gandy has a slightly-crooked nose?

gandy is ageing shit, sad desu

Rat

This man and Henry Cavill are the only Brits that can BREED ME.

How can you breed from gay sex?

>Henry Cavill was a bit of an autist
Lol, really? All I can think of is his WoW stuff.

Never underestimate the power of Chad.

Only incels think he is attractive to begin with

Well I don't know about these days.

Attached: henry cavill suicide squad2.jpg (620x757, 110K)

What autistic stuff has he done in the past?

count of monte cristo

cringe