Now that the sun has settled, what do you think of it?

Now that the sun has settled, what do you think of it?

Attached: 085097cb6ae61d894cc55a0667fdece2.jpg (640x640, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nFA6Ycch1EM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I miss prime Stewart so fucking much

gib vampire gf

Attached: Alice-cullen-.jpg (1280x1024, 295K)

They’re watchable because of

Didn't watch one

Attached: c.png (1600x1283, 465K)

I'm happy for Pattenson making bank to phone his performance in so he could then concentrate on interesting movies

Yeah, comparing it to what Hollywood shits out nowadays, it is a fucking young audiences masterpiece.
Gf loves it and I came to appreciate it over time, at least it has a bit of soul and the vampire family is actually quite stylish.

1st movie is actually ok
Other ones are absolutely disgusting

post the creepy baby webm

First one is Kino and comfy
t. 6'6" 240 lbs 10% Chad

>10% Chad pathetic

I just remember how awkward I felt sitting in the theatre with nothing but pre-teen fat hottopic chicks because my fat hottopic exgf wanted to see it. Movie sucked.

theyre all comfy retard

its called having shit taste. you should get it looked at

bella should've gotten together with alice instead fact!

Is this still relevant? I feel this IP got forgotten quick, like Hunger Games.
Were both IPs just a fad burning quick?

Attached: Hunger Games.jpg (1772x1781, 537K)

I have a bitter sweet memory of these movies, I didnt like any of them but the music was good, but each of them I was dragged to by a different girlfriend before during and after college, it reminds me of my youth I guess. I saw the last one at a midnight premier and there were women of all ages 18-80 crying for some reason.

Attached: heh.jpg (164x307, 9K)

shitty version of running man for children and retards.

I also want to say splitting the last book into two movies is so scummy. harry potter did it as well. anything for an extra shekel

the dust hasn't settled at all yet nigger did you see that fake baby from the last movies?

I agree. Like Twillight is just the subpar Buffy and Angel.

HP began the trend I think

It was my first real date, so I can't be mad at it. From what I remember, it was pretty bad, but part of the charm was making fun of the movie while the qt I took pouted and tried to defend it.

HOW DID WE GET HERE

I USED TO KNOW YOU SO WELL

really fucking gay and also i want to bang alice

Attached: 1521294520007.jpg (1018x1080, 165K)

I start giggling like a retard whenever I think of Pattinson saying "hold on tight spider monkey".
Comfy foggy forests too. I'd love to live where this is set.

Cute

where is she now?

A lot of really good people worked on this movie, too bad the source material and the director were absolutely pants on head bad.

The houses that the Cullens lived in was architecture kino and the wedding scene was very beautiful.

I'm nostalgic towards it. These were the times.

Also the first movie is an embodiment of the phrase 'casual filter'. It's shot genuinely good and interesting and there's cinematography involved, the story wasnrt much yet it wasnt anything terrible, and everyone who was shitting on it for years and years are the literal brainlets who goes with the flow not bothering that the river they're in is made of everyone elsess toxicity.

Attached: tkf_02cf.jpg (584x876, 168K)

the first one is unironically aesthetic as fuck and pretty comfy. The rest of the sequels are pure shit and miss the entire point of what made the first one “feel” so nice

Hunger games is the definition of “oh yeah, THAT happened.” Shit was so popular but just disappeared by the final movie

the role pattinson was born to play

youtube.com/watch?v=nFA6Ycch1EM

Attached: funny-animal-pictures-surprised-dog-3.jpg (800x1070, 90K)