So why aren't you watching the best meme show after Taboo?

It's even got CIA and Bane facing off and overacting. I love it

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tuPB4zOTYlU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hate it when people post shit like this without, I don't know, putting the name of the fucking show in the goddamn filename for the image or something. What a disgusting pile of nigger shit you are, user. Tie a rubber band around your penis a few times and save the world some trouble... or don't, because we all know you're never going to get laid anyway, faggot.

No really, what's the show, dawg.

>that ridiculous power creep
What will Tommeh Shelbeh do next?

Peaky Blinders m8

Attached: man-face-apparel-coat-clothing-suit-overcoat-accessory-accessories-tie-smoking-smoke-human-person.jp (600x315, 14K)

Are CIA and Bane really in this show together? Jesus Christ.

He's facing off against some UK fascist leader and Scottish razer gangs now.

Yeah and the dialog is maximum fanservive too
youtube.com/watch?v=tuPB4zOTYlU

cia's son boxes against banes fighter (goliath), you couldn't make that shit up

thanks bruv

Bump

BY ORDAH OF THA POIKY BLIONDAHS

I worked on this show (nothing major) and I kid you not Tom Hardy is well aware of the Bane memes. If anyone here ever gets to meet him don't hesitate to ask him to do the voice. He's a top lad, as is Cillian Murphy. To be fair they all seemed like good guys but those two in particular really made en effort with the crew.

AAAAAGGGGHHHHHHH.....

Attached: 15681568765.jpg (968x681, 94K)

Post stories

> BBC
How pozzed is it?

I can't wait for some Mosley action

Attached: Anime Mosley 2.jpg (639x579, 86K)

Very based. No gay shit, no blacks without reasons, no commie propaganda.

fucking weebs are such an embarrassment to the movement

One of the few based shows nowadays. doesn't have straight up 10/10 writing or acting but it's been engaging enough for both me and the mrs to enjoy all seasons. I feel like Tommeh was much better written in S1-2 and then the quality shifted to side characters/antagonists, like Luca in the last season and of course, the merchant of all merchants, Alfie Solohmuhn.

S1-2 were perfect, it's a full on meme show now but damn it's got great acting, Cillian is very watchable and the cinematography is top tier too. I love it, it's just like Taboo.

Bump

>No commie propaganda.
Um...

>literal criminal becomes an MP for the Labor Party

Take a single step back and it's instantly amusing.

They keep BTFOing commies nonstop

>british humor

I was so happy he died. He was endlessly cocky and arrogant, stupid cunt. Now I can't wait for Arfag and Tommy to go

So glade Grace dies, it should've happened already by the hand of Sam Neill in S1

Taboo is shit, this show is much better
The jew is based

Mosley would've been a weeb and you know it

Attached: Oswald.png (838x959, 252K)