>cashier says its 70 cents
> i give him 50 thinking its 70
>he tells me its 50
>i tell him "oh relly"
>he laughs with his friend and says he wouldn't joke with me
>pull out wallet and start looking for change like autist
>they see that my wallet is literally empty
>being sweating thinking i wont have enough money and look retarded
>i finally find all the change and hand it to him saying "how much does that make it"
>he says nothing and returns a coin
>im thinking "that was awkward" and i accidentally say that out old
>he and now 2 guys are staring at me
>i take the bottle and walk out

should i literally just kill myself?

Attached: 1547774140430.jpg (633x905, 103K)

I'm not reading your blog faggot

Was he cute?

Fix your shitty fucking life up and then visit him next week and apologise saying you were not feeling well. Problem fixed you can go shopping again without looking like a freak.

>visit him next week and apologise saying you were not feeling well
OP was just awkward butyou're full blown autistic

Who fucking cares?
Blackpill time: no one gives a shit about the things you say. Those people immediately forgot about you the moment you walked away, don't worry the small stuff

i am never going back there again, there is more than one supermarket, he literally laughed at me, a customer.

>go back and apologize
That just makes it worse

Thanks you unironically made me feel better, but i still feel like shit for being so autistic, i never thought i could be this awkward.

They don't think about you, don't worry, they probably see weirder people, being wagies and what not

If you're set an uncomfortable mood by being a fucking weirdo and you want to visit the same place again without that mood remaining, you either try to pretend it never happened like an actual autist or you try to connect with someone over and awkwardness dissipates. They work retail, they don't even care about you anyways, they just want to be reassured you're not 'that guy'

This. it is horrible when normal people have to talk to neet freaks

Start lifting, start eating better, get a normal sleep schedule, start hanging around normal people in public venues, start making friends, get a girlfriend, get married, and have children. In that order.
He won't even remember user next week. Cashiers see hundreds of customers a day.

no. Spergs are well remembered

Unironically if you're this level of autistic, (I know I am) you basically just have to treat life like an RPG. You have to pretend your the Nameless One in Planescape Torment, and everyone but you is an NPC whose purpose if solely to let you buy stuff or get info out of. Do you worry about video game NPCs and what they think of your characters retarded questioning? No. So act the same in real life. We all have 3 charisma and there are no Rings of Influence to offset this.

You should go back and shit in one of the aisles.

>caring how a wagecuck looks at you
Get your shit and move along, that's all he wants and that's all you should want

>pyf when you realise this is a clever ploy to make OP feel better about himself by seeing there are people more autistic than him out there

We remember

t.wagie

He laughed because it was weird. Just come back next time and be friendly, do some dumb small talk, they'll warm up to you.

>i finally find all the change and hand it to him saying "how much does that make it"
>he says nothing and returns a coin
???

>they'll warm up to you.
i dont want that piece of shit to warm up to me i just dont want him to laugh at me i am a paying customer, i am literally never setting foot there again, and i WILL spread rumors and how dirty his place is and how a scheming little fuck the owner is, this is what they get for disrespecting me.
its not like that i do not care about how he looks at me

You're retarded for barely having enough change to buy your shit if anything.

yes i was weirded out too, why the fuck did he not answer?

>no one has asked what the name of the beverage is

What is it

Attached: 1534663015999.png (675x694, 34K)

You gotta love to want love user

holstein

Zoomers replying to this thinking it's autistic when in fact it's just boomer behaviour. My Granddad used to flip out at retail staff all the time then he'd come back a few days later apologising with gifts. It's just an odd expression of humility

Poorfags are pathetic creatures

i am not poor i simply craved a non alcoholic malt and felt like getting one, but i forgot to check my wallet which was empty at the time.

Your granddad was a proto-autist that everyone hated sorry user

>making copies at the store
>total comes out to like 40 cents
>pay for it with my card cause i have no change
>gets fucking declined for some reason
>15 year old girl at the register has no clue
>get pissed, run out to my car and scoop out the change
>come back and hand her the change and walk out
>look later, the charge actually did go through so i paid twice for no reason

Attached: 1497584690101.png (316x321, 186K)

>Barista
>Guy comes in, gives a weird smile
>Take his order
>while making his drink, im talking to my female co-worker
>I ask her if her friend she was talking about earlier is a mtf or ftm
>The guy interrupts her and says
>"Which way are they going, left or right?" and laughs to himself
>I put my head down and try to process what he means by that
>I say "what?"
>he repeats himself, but looks increasingly nervous while saying it again, obviously questioning if he should have said that
>Still confused, I say "Sorry, I don't get it"
>He starts to explain, stumbling over his words
>me and the girl are just looking at the floor hoping he'll shut up
>Says his left right comparison was apt to if it was mtf or ftm
>I say "ah..."
>After a few seconds of silence he says "Sorry personal conversation i guess"
>me and the girl say nothing
>Hand him his drink and say have a good day
>Watch as he walks out of the store manually.

I felt a bit bad for the guy because I used to act like a weirdo too before getting a wagecuck job where I was forced to interact with normies for years on end and eventually learn their ways.

Next time buy the alcoholic one and calm your anxiety down

I liked him

If you're going to treat life like an RPG, then start leveling up your charisma and social skills.

Ex was a barista some of the horror stories of the abominations she had to deal with made me think it was a hard job

Me too, user's Granddad was pretty based

just think.of all the things 40 cents could have bought you