End? No, the journey doesn't end here. Death is just another path, one that we all must take...

>End? No, the journey doesn't end here. Death is just another path, one that we all must take. The grey rain-curtain of this world rolls back, and all turns to silver glass, and then you see it.
>What? Gandalf? See what?
>White people, and beyond, a far right country under a strong leader.

Attached: 46516548648.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

shit came out of nowhere

/pol/ ruined lotr threads baka

I remember everyone clapping and cheering when he said this.

Go back to your Euphoria general

Based WHITE wizard

Attached: 821000AE-E424-4496-9CF1-D08E1ABCE62E.jpg (170x291, 24K)

wtf i love peter jackson now

because /pol/ is right
youd fight for middle earth yet tolerate niggers being dumped into your backyard

Gandalf the white

or maybe stop confusing fiction for reality and you might be a happier person whose not obsessed with finding fault in others to excuse what a terrible human being you are

I looked then and saw that his robes, which had seemed white, were not so, but were woven of all colours, and if he moved they shimmered and changed hue so that the eye was bewildered.

'I liked white better,' I said.

'White!' he sneered. 'It serves as a beginning. White cloth may be dyed. The white page can be overwritten; and the white light can be broken.'

'In which case it is no longer white,' said I.

nah its just funny how you faggots wanna be heroes drowning yourself in fiction saving the day from the evil thats invading yet when it happens in real life you are all pushovers

>Finding fault in others

You don't have to look to find fault in others, user. Faults are often glaringly obvious to anyone who spends time around those with the faults.

Gandalf doesn't even know what happens to humans upon death, so he's talking out of his ass in that scene anyway

stfu

or maybe the invaders aren't evil and are just like you or me and maybe the invasion is an overblown term used to scare low i.q people and maybe i just dont give a fuck. enjoy your cancerous lotr threads

>wanting to live in a totalitarian country
cuck

>or maybe the invaders aren't evil
how anyone can be this retarded in the information age is beyond me

>or maybe the invaders aren't evil

Attached: 1549685622520.webm (460x264, 2.01M)

>defending 3rd world immigration while placing value on IQ
GG

tfw thats straight from the book... how did tolkien get away with this

Attached: 1520308569692.png (240x232, 51K)

Well got to respect those trips

Attached: 1561759753040.jpg (1450x2369, 662K)

>racism in lotr
tolkien would not approve

>MUH FREEDUHMS
The eternal burger

neither would he about the current state of the UK

Bootlicker cuck

i think you both need a lesson on what evil actually is - what the hell this one is one me

>EVIL
>/ˈiːv(ə)l,ˈiːvJl/
>1. profoundly immoral and wicked.

>a staunch traditional catholic who viewed rural English communities as idealistic would totes be a progressive guys!

>littering and destruction of your environment is not objectively immoral

Attached: 1559221187209.jpg (699x485, 68K)

. profoundly immoral and wicked.
you mean like third worlders abusing the kindness of the west and murdering, raping and destroying shit?

Then why is the War of the Ring essentially a race war between (good) light and (evil) dark skinned races?

Gandalf the Ghey

The misinformation age you mean

Raping children is immoral and wicked. Stop defending these subhumans.

black numernoreans are white and sauron is the very definition of aryan

>why is the War of the Ring essentially a race war between (good) light and (evil) dark skinned races?
It isn't. Its a war between good and evil, not white-skinned people versus dark skinned people. You're projecting, or else show me a passage from the book that explicitly states the war is being fought on racial grounds.

Maybe start with the litterers and environmental destruction in your own country then moron. Oh wait, you don't care about that and you just virtue signal

What kindness do you show them?

Ah fuck tell me this is part of a series.

>implying thats a uniquely 3rd world trait

Attached: 1518277814489.png (396x385, 119K)

Publishers didn't get the memo just yet. The meme started full swing some time after WW2

So now we've moved from, "third-world invaders aren't evil" to "the people they're invading are evil too so it doesn't matter". So what about the higher levels of pollution in those countries? Are you going to claim that Paris always looked like that webm? How about the higher levels of violence that have occurred in Europe since the invasion began? What about sexual assault?

I tolerate them raping and killing retarded assholes like you for now because they are doing a public service

just a coincidence
go to work the state needs money

>dude be nice
Your morals are not based on any strength of character or commitment to maintain a higher order beyond mankind, they’re based on making others feel good and you’re a raging faggot.

are you /pol/tards really this dense? Maybe if you gave them housing, food, and money they wouldn't be in the streets destroying stuff and making a mess of the place. they aren't destroying your country, your greed and bigotry are doing that quite nicely.

>Maybe if you gave them housing, food, and money
They're given all of those things. But even so, why do they deserve it more than the country's actual citizens?

This is the most naive post I’ve read in a very long time. Naivety is a cute trait in girls but it’s absolutely disgusting in men, you should be ashamed of yourself.

So if I show up at your house and demand you let me live there and give me free money every week you'll do it right? If you don't I'm going to smash all your things.

Maybe if you let me fuck your sister i wouldnt be raping your mother

You already live like this I assume, your parents wish they could get rid of you

Because they are citizens of the world and nationalism is pants on head retarded. Being from the wrong side of an arbitrary line some old white dudes drew up doesn't make them less deserving.

this makes no logical sense... if you were already raping the mother why wouldn't you also rape the sister?

>Because they are citizens of the world and nationalism is pants on head retarded.

So why not send them to Israel then? So much closer and has US aid in case of emergency

If blacks and whites looked the same nobody would be posting this racist shit.

i dont know why would you give refugees more free shit when they already have all the necessities

Except Asians

Are you betting on a leftist saying that Israel are good guys? You're pretty ignorant

No, because they couldn't tell the difference

asians are kawaii as fuck so they dont count

Attached: 1509723696636m.jpg (1024x1024, 87K)

even more reason to send them to israel then

call trump and have them set up safe zones instead of sending people through a dozen countries only to reach the gibs me dat nations

>doesn't make them less deserving.

People that contribute to their country are less deserving than people who don't contribute? You're literally promoting dysgenics by saying that, as the ones who are given stuff for free also tend to have many more kids, which repeats the cycle.

>you’re obligated to take care of me or I destroy you
No

how very christian of you

Incels should all be gassed. I was hoping this would be a taxposting thread.

modern leftists in a nutshell

It’s not at all actually.

Attached: 1273B8F7-5D0A-406D-A989-A5E588FEB801.jpg (1100x1375, 645K)

>retards getting genuinely triggered by a meme thread
kek

>lmao just give them free stuff, not from my wallet tho, take the money from others, its not theft if the government does it

All hobbits go to hell. Do you really believe a just god would allow happiness to anyone below 6'0?

the nigger-worshiping leftist is, anyway

>Christian
Christianity is kike propaganda