Adam > Nick > Stav

Attached: images.jpeg-52.jpg (559x549, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qjfdJQgjYe4
eventbrite.com/e/adam-friedland-lodge-room-highland-park-tickets-65286785533
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck these n***as

Nick > Stav > Adam

Why does this podcast get shilled here? I don't care, it's just weird that a leftist podcast might have fans on Yea Forums.

>it's just weird that a leftist podcast might have fans on Yea Forums.
Why? Yea Forums's has a sizable population of faggots that cry /pol/ at the changing of the wind

Cumtown isn't political in an activist way. It's mostly just about being funny.

>Why does this podcast get shilled here?
judaism

Should only be nick the others never make me laugh, adam is just a punching bag, stav is just a laugh track

Everybody who thinks that Adam or Stav is better is a faggot contrarian. Nobody listened to Opie & Anthony for Opie. Nobody listens to Cum Town for Adam or Stav; those two exist solely to be punching bags (unless it gets too real for Stav, who will then lash out and have a mental breakdown) and/or "Yes And" improv cunts.

just listen to this and then tell me whether its leftist youtube.com/watch?v=qjfdJQgjYe4

its not a leftist podcast its a comedy podcast

Attached: edim.jpg (594x98, 12K)

Would love an episode with just Nick, Amber, and Matt Christman ranting about Epstein and elite pedophile occult shit for two hours while inebriated.

yeah

comedy podcast with three guys that happen to be leftists

yeah no shit

where does this idea that cumtown is a leftist podcast come from? i've heard friends repeat it a couple times and it makes no sense to me. nick repeatedly states that he only really cares about trying to be funny on the podcast. The only one who tries to have bullshit fake woke takes in stav but hes a fat retard who has to do whatever he can to get laid.

It's part of the bernie bro thing.

its always hilarious when nick pushes stav too far and he breaks down and shows what an insecure baby he really is
every fat fuck who tries to be super upfront about what a fat fucking idiot he is is always super insecure about it inside and i deeply enjoy watching nick force stav to drop the pretense

You know they're friends and they like each other?

yes but there are still plenty of moments where nick really puts the pressure on stav
he doesn't do it in a malicious way but i enjoy seeing it nontheless

I think you meant to say unfunny

>dude what if a retard was gay LMAO
>gimmie shelter? more like gimmie gay sex lol *sings the tune of gimmie shelter but replaces the words about sucking cock*
truly the most hilarious comedians of all time

theyre closely associated with chapotraphouse

they occasionally mention things like that but it doesn't come up nearly as often as people like to shitpost about

Stav is the fat kid who gets in on the bullying of another fag to divert attention. He made his identity being a fat, disgusting piece of shit, but as soon as Nick honestly questioned his lifestyle, Stav got butthurt.

Well, at least he is funny and doesn't have an annoying, cackling laugh--oh wait!

>Dasha cucking Adam
>Breaking off their engagement
>Nick in a new manic episode
>Epstein fuelled coke binge

The new season has been kino

Attached: new season.png (1200x305, 732K)

i meant in real life

what if your dad was a gay retard and you sucked your dad's gay retard dick

point is it isn't political or activist driven

Nick can't comprehend some social situations though, look at when Stav walked off after Nick triggered him and then Nick still uploads the clip.

i know this because im also friends with them

NOBODY CARES ABOUT FRIEND SIMULATOR #16463827 RETARD

GET A LIFE

Attached: A623C74F-4325-48C6-AAC9-829B1A1B84F1.png (300x250, 23K)

nick hopes that by raising the issue publicly it will force his friend to really look at himself and change himself for the better
im sure all of stavs "ironic but secretly not ironic" body-positivity shit really bothers nick but because stav is his friend he would never really rail him on it

>actually searching "cum town" in your address bar
>to listen to three leftists spouting edgy retarded shit

it's funny and i'm lonely.

what is it with spegs on the internet and taking their love for something a million times too far? they can't just like something it has to become some weird spergy e-culture. cumtown has become the new mde/sam hyde in terms of how fucking obnoxious a fanbase can be.

MDE is actually funny though unlike this and Chapo

nowhere close to how obnoxious and cringy mdecels are.

What are the funniest bits/episodes from this podcast? I feel like of all the highlights I've watched only like 3 made me smirk and that's it.

maybe its just not for you. most episodes are laugh out loud and i recommend starting from ep 1 and listening to every single one.

also mde never dies and chapofags are mentally ill wasters who must be named and shamed

Attached: pk13p1fqe6931.jpg (1125x2436, 187K)

Honestly the funniest part of Cumtown isn't the bits, it's the running jokes and anecdotes. It's why Ian Fidance is a great guest, he just has great stories which are fun to riff on.

They tend to blur into one after a while. Just pick 4-5 and work through them

True power ranking:

>Nick
>Adam
>Dasha
>Stav

Stav is a fat faggot sjw

but the cumboys are chapofags

Did adam and dasha really break up? What's the origin of this meme.

not even close

did dasha actually cheat on adam?

nick isn't a frencel retard, he wouldn't totally be your best friend if you met.

i didn't cheat on adam :( leave me alone :( please

nicks seems like a piece of shit to me but he created literally the only funny podcast ive ever heard so thats enough for me.

MATT AND SHANE

Yeah they legitimately have. Dasha was meant to convert to Judaism for Adam, she started hanging around these left wing TradCaths in Brooklyn. Rumour is she broke quite a few chastity belts. Anyway, they broke up and even Adam has admitted it.

eventbrite.com/e/adam-friedland-lodge-room-highland-park-tickets-65286785533

>Seating is first come, first served

>All ages

>Adam Friedland is a comedian and co-host of the cum town podcast. He recently broke up with his fiancée.

(((NO REFUNDS)))

the eucharist that's praxis

transubstantiation? praxissss

"I've Dated Guy's Who Thought They Were My Boyfriend, but I Was Really Single" Dasha Nekrasova (Red Scare Podcast CLIP)

clyp(dot)it(slash)r34o21vn

Dasha has also admitted to briefly working as a hooker in her past and it’s almost certain that her kill count is >100. This is literally a case of trying to turn a hoe into a housewife

Stav is a complete and utter hack, so he will obviously have the best career with his “lol I’m fat and bad at sex” shitty standup because people love that shit. Nick will OD or kill himself before 40 and Adam will get some cushy writing jobs.

He's also the most personable and confident of the three. In his credit he's on the stand up grind, whereas Nick has basically given up and spends his time woodworking or going on coke fuelled /pol/ binges.

It’s funny when he spends about 5 minutes plugging his dates at Chuckle Fucks or wherever like he’s the reason we listen to the podcast

Wrong, she was encouraged by her homosexual male friends to cheat on Adam, Adam dumped her and she is coping by turning to the leftist tradcath group

that is pretty funny tho

nick is cumtown. stav can be pretty funny and is good at setting up nick. adam sucks, his voice and passive aggressive jewy attitude are like nails on a chalkboard.