Hackberg

What a fucking piece of shit garbage film. Spielberg is a hack and he destroyed Hollywood. What a terrible director.

Attached: 1563217159416.jpg (788x1080, 99K)

Jaws is kino

Aww mommy wouldn’t take you to see the new Chucky movie so you had to watch dads ild VHS tapes?

Eh sort of sure. Can't give that much credit to him when so much of the films positives where out of his control.
Is it necessary to be reductive and pompous in one fell swoop? Do you believe it will change his mind? Or was this outburst purely cathartic?

Spielberg is a fucking hack.
I don't think my father owns any VHS tapes. I haven't seen any Chucky films.

That part with the fat guy blowing in the others guys ear is just the best

You must be a blast at parties, look up the definitions of the words you use tike, wouldn’t want you failing a midterm because you used the incorrect one.

>JAWS
>shit
Farewell and adieu to you fair Spanish ladies, farewell and adieu you ladies of SPAIIIIN....

I just don't see any reason to be unpleasant is all. If you're bothered by something just be plain about it.

>like a doll's eyes

Based and truthpilled.

But that Indianapolis sinking speech

This guy has been spamming this same thread saying JAWS is shit fr awhile now. He sucks and will never lay this like us Jawbros

Attached: 1554054074465.jpg (1080x1345, 94K)

It's worth it for every second the captain is on screen

unironically the most attractive woman I have ever seen.

bait

Attached: 1554050813575.jpg (819x1024, 89K)

Literally the second thread i made about it you fucking autist.
Jaws was arguably the start of the programmatic sell-out of cinema. Spielberg took from arthouse and basically invented block busters and cinema with huge unprecedented commercial success. Studios gradually took on the formula and pretty much formed their distribution systems around it, effectively slowly killing what used to be art and general derivations from this formula in films where they don't live up to become a brand (like with the so called autheurs of today and the late 20th century, such as Kubrick, Malick, Jarmush et al.).

Tl;dr Jaws ushered in the age of 'blockbusters' and lead to the death of what used to be arthouse

>this wouldn't have happened eventually anyway, it was all because of Jaws and because of this Jaws is a bad film
You're having a giggle m8

It would but Hackberg is responsible for this. Jaws is bad although the performances are quite good and music is alright.

The set design and wardrobe are great. It looks an feels exactly like New England circa 1974.

Did this movie fuck your mom or something?

The Shark or Spielberg?

what a jaded cynical fuck you are

Attached: 1372093153299.gif (256x256, 780K)

No, Spielberg is a fucking hack.