If they wanted to make Bond more "diverse" while at the same time keep the movie somewhat close to its origins...

If they wanted to make Bond more "diverse" while at the same time keep the movie somewhat close to its origins, why didn't they cast an asian guy instead of a black chick?

Asian males are heavily discriminated, but at the same time they usually share many attributes with the character:
>Smart
>Handsome
>Proactive
>Few words, lots of action
>Good fashion sense

Plus a movie like that would be HUGE in the asian market. They really should reconsider.

Attached: 160523_john_cho_bond_48b5642aef89d4f9648fee5ef2f67df0.fit-760w.jpg (760x1126, 205K)

He could get away with a lot of espionage situations, ie just tell the goons he’s the IT guy and walk on through.

Guy looks like he has down syndrome

Now I don't think Pajeet would work as Bond

No. You cannot touch James Bond. Period.

Attached: James Bond_Fleming.png (338x480, 141K)

>Asian males are heavily discriminated
Yeah, by jews, and who do you think paid for this movie?

Jackie Gong namba 007. I'd watch it.

I didn't realize EurasianTiger still posted here

>craig
>bond

Attached: bond girls laughing.jpg (565x430, 48K)

Because a core quality of James Bond is his ability to seduce women for information. An Asian dude can't do that because they have very small baby penises that disgust women and make them laugh.

Attached: 1518504011229.jpg (420x468, 67K)

Cocklusting faggot

John Cho has zero charisma.

>"Ms Bond, you want me to create a key that fits any bike lock?"
>"but I just spent the whole day making the cup holders in your Cadillac Escalade big enough to fit a bucket of chicken wings"
>"please don't twerk in the lab"

Attached: 170px-Ben_Whishaw_as_Q.jpg (170x205, 8K)

Absolutely based male

lol cope more dicklet

me? I have a very generous penis. Women swoon at the very sight of my bulge. The pain combined with pleasure it causes reminds them of being raped, which we all know, women all secretly want.

Yes, yes, it's quite big indeed, my penile organ. Several inches greater than average, both in width and length.

I'd ask if you would like me to pleasure your girlfriend but I think we both know you're single.

Cheers

Attached: 1524839945866.jpg (1000x1000, 108K)

What is it about the very concept of James bond that people find so fucking difficult to grasp?

I'm not watching a black female play JAMES

>not my grandma's bond

That looks nothing like Craig.

He is relentlessly handsome. I want his lips wrapped around my dick.

I'm sure that the actual next Bond will be.

Attached: 5beb0e0e3c000091030eb8b1.jpg (720x979, 125K)

When will you understand that hollywood hates asians ?

The reason Asians aren't cast in diversity spin offs overall is they are capable of achievement in their own right. Asains have created culture, art and technology. We feel no sympathy for them. Therefore no urge to cast them in roles they have not earnt on merit. On the otherhand blacks, in modern times have created nothing, done nothing and often have a negative impact where ever they go. Society feels they need to gives blacks a "win" and we have the urge to give them things they do not deserve. That is not to say the individual black person isn't capable of achievement. There are many blacks who have achieved more then anyone reading this. However, the truth is, the blacks capable of achievement are fewer and further between then those of other races.

because jews fear them

you mean jews

>asian
>handsome

Attached: am0e9nM9_700w_0.jpg (521x761, 52K)